Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:05:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you given up on airdrop?  (Read 6030 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 12, 2021, 09:55:43 PM

There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Airdrop participated: 20
Airdrop received to this day: 0
Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.

to me airdrop is a joke that i will never follow again. because there are many airdrops that I have participated in, none of which I can make money. everything becomes junk in my wallet. because the number of tokens given is very small. so until now I have never believed in airdrops even though there are some airdrops that pay dearly to participants. but the ratio is 1:50. and I decided to give up following various airdrops.
Gone are the days where airdrops were relevant and significant on where you can possibly earn thousands of dollars on just that and thats the time on that first bull run happened in 2017 where bitcoin able to reach out
that 20k but nowadays of after years of that trend then it did becomes trash where most project give out those airdrops didnt really able to make it through on getting some value which simply means that not
only bounty hunters or airdrop hunters didnt really make money but mainly into those investors who had engage into the market which is really unfortunate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 03:28:22 PM

There isn’t anything on the space, nothing, except scam, have you given up or do you still cope and looking for airdrop?

Yes, you heard me, nothing at all, not even one airdrop, that’s how red pilled the space.
Yeah I did and tried to join bounties instead. Well, there are so many airdrop related Telegram groups right now in TG having almost hundred of thousands followers. Somehow I also saw this project called Aerdrop where holders were given airdrops by its platform. I also would like to acknowledge that there are legit airdrops in the market right now where out of 10 that I joined, I got 3 out of it which is not bad. I think its just a matter of luck.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 05:46:36 PM

to me airdrop is a joke that i will never follow again. because there are many airdrops that I have participated in, none of which I can make money. everything becomes junk in my wallet. because the number of tokens given is very small. so until now I have never believed in airdrops even though there are some airdrops that pay dearly to participants. but the ratio is 1:50. and I decided to give up following various airdrops.
I think if you are tired of airdrop income then stop because it will make you more stressed with tokens that are tied up little and have no value, I know this is free time but if it continues like that then we are just annoyed with ourselves why the airdrop you do is always not good even though we see people win always big maybe there we have to be able to judge and how to choose the right airdrop, I think you are still not strong in this matter.
I will only choose airdrop when it's good in my opinion, otherwise I'll skip it, it's easier.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 06:10:51 PM

This spring-summer I have given airdrops another chance. The only thing I have achieved is shitting my telegram with scam/spam/“when distribution” group, as well as trashed my email with great number of super offers, presales and “chances to participate in sale”.
But, I must admit that according to telegram bots, Im rich and have whole bunch of tokens and coins. I simply have to wait for an opportunity to withdraw them and wait for listing  Grin

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
August 13, 2021, 06:27:22 PM

The success rate of Airdrop is really low but it's not hard to make profit by participating in airdrops. Completing the airdrop task doesn't require much time. Moreover, those tasks are easy and common. Lot's of new airdrop event and tokens are launched everyday. Most of them fail to get the attention of real investors . So don't expect to get good profit by participating in some airdrops. You have to participate continuously for two to three months. And after the time you will discover the real benefits and profit as a airdrop participants.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 14, 2021, 02:45:57 AM

The success rate of Airdrop is really low but it's not hard to make profit by participating in airdrops. Completing the airdrop task doesn't require much time. Moreover, those tasks are easy and common. Lot's of new airdrop event and tokens are launched everyday. Most of them fail to get the attention of real investors . So don't expect to get good profit by participating in some airdrops. You have to participate continuously for two to three months. And after the time you will discover the real benefits and profit as a airdrop participants.

With some luck, even you just took part in one new airdrop,

It can bring you decent profits, but yes, I see your point. It takes time before you learn how to sort good projects and what are the qualifications before you take part. It will lessen the chance of getting nothing and will save you time and effort doing your task.
Nazmul012

Activity: 760
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2021, 10:24:37 PM

Once i was a airdrop hunter, try to grab all good airdrops. Even airdrop was valuable in that time i mean three-four years ago. But now airdrops are losing their existence as they are turning into time wating machine. but sometime i saw airdrops and giveaway from some popular project, those are genuine and already has real value in market. So i try my luck on those, no matter i  get selected or not.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 05:25:07 AM

sad to read your story mate and i think you are not lucky or when you joined airdrops there are small knowledge on your part so you don't know what company to joined and how to evaluate a prospective good projects.
i never give up on joining airdrops but i only choose very limited because i know the scams are always there and also i know that there are only very few that really pays and most are not.
Once i was a airdrop hunter, try to grab all good airdrops. Even airdrop was valuable in that time i mean three-four years ago. But now airdrops are losing their existence as they are turning into time wating machine. but sometime i saw airdrops and giveaway from some popular project, those are genuine and already has real value in market. So i try my luck on those, no matter i  get selected or not.
at least you know what to choose mate and knows when to give up, Keep it up mate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 06:47:38 AM

yes the tokens that we get is small even some invaluable after airdrops end. but not all airdrop like that still one of tens or hundreds paid with good price, if you can find just one of them. your work in doing so long paid
for me airdrop still work and i like to do that because join a airdrop is not difficult although with small ratio payment

██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 07:57:42 AM

I guess you need to change your mindset because airdrop is not a way to make decent money so do not hope to make money from airdrops. Airdrops is just a  marketing tool from the project, to distribute the token/coins for free to many people so people aware about the project. How to deal with airdrops? Take it or leave it, as long as it is free you can take it although it will be a trash only but who knows if one of the airdrop you take will give something decent?

Recently I heard there are some airdrop that use telegram bot but airdrop hunters needs to pay few bucks once the withdrawal is opened. The reason is to pay the gas to send the token, I think this kind of airdrop is the one should be avoided.
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 10:30:46 AM

I still find myself joining some airdrops till this day simply because of the memories of the good old days but I hardly get paid from these projects, right now airdrops are not been taken serious again many new projects just lied about them, no payment will be sent out to participants

Zulkifli BI

Activity: 277
Merit: 22

lumintoken.com

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:43:34 PM

I will not give up on following the various airdrops available. although many airdrops do not pay their participants. but there is another airdrop that will pay for it. the reason is because following the airdrop does not take long to complete the given task. it may only take 10-30 minutes to complete the task. after the task is complete, we are waiting for the distribution. if I don't get paid then I won't feel upset, let alone give up because all I waste is 10 minutes.

●●●●●●●●[Lumintoken - First Direct Democracy Over Monetary Policies]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Discord◂ | ▸Twitter
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 15, 2021, 11:50:45 PM

There are NFT games that offer an Airdrop to the community.

It will just take a few minutes to participate. NFT games on the hype with a good reason so spending time looking for NFT airdrops might worth your time. In ICO's before, we already spend time participating on these so maybe it should not harm our time if you consider guys to participate on NFT airdrops.

Let your DYOR test you.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 16, 2021, 02:12:24 AM

It will just take a few minutes to participate. NFT games on the hype with a good reason so spending time looking for NFT airdrops might worth your time. In ICO's before, we already spend time participating on these so maybe it should not harm our time if you consider guys to participate on NFT airdrops.

Let your DYOR test you.

I've joined airdrops group on telegram which provide like 20 new airdrops a day but from 20 maybe only 1 paid and the payment is like 2-3 month after the airdrops. There some NFT airdrops but also not worth the wait and work i think, it's different from 3 years ago where airdrops is the main promotion from a project and give a lot maximum 1 week after we did the task. Right now it's better doing bounties IMO.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:22:05 AM

I've joined airdrops group on telegram which provide like 20 new airdrops a day but from 20 maybe only 1 paid and the payment is like 2-3 month after the airdrops. There some NFT airdrops but also not worth the wait and work i think, it's different from 3 years ago where airdrops is the main promotion from a project and give a lot maximum 1 week after we did the task. Right now it's better doing bounties IMO.
Exactly for this reason I don't like to join any airdrop. Suppose someone did his job to participate in an airdrop, But after completing the task there is no reward!! There is only a 10% chance that you will get your reward for completing your task. Also, most of the airdrop provider projects cant able to raise/collect minimum goal/soft cap amount. So those coins are dust.

In 2016-2018 airdrop was one kind of hot topic in this forum. A lot of people earned huge profits by selling airdrop coins. I also made money selling those coins. however, this is NFT season. So it would be nice to join some NFT airdrop. I know there is no chance to get some money from that airdrop. But holding some NFT is not a bad idea. SO will try to join some NFT airdrop. In pas past few years I tried to find a new airdrop from https://airdropalert.com, Today also visited this website, and still running. Hope from here i can join some NFT airdrop.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2021, 03:31:23 PM

Let your DYOR test you.
NFT is being hype because with the games that were launched it is booming and this is one of the reasons why it is a trend, and indeed there are many airdrop offers to the community with NFT being obtained.

I did the airdrop in a few minutes and it didn't interfere with my work meaning it didn't take long for the task and would only wait for uncertain results but I just let it go, later I want to see the best results.

But remember that not all airdrops are good, it's still up to each person and judge about which offers are good in this airdrop.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 325

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 08:16:04 PM

Let your DYOR test you.
NFT is being hype because with the games that were launched it is booming and this is one of the reasons why it is a trend, and indeed there are many airdrop offers to the community with NFT being obtained.

I did the airdrop in a few minutes and it didn't interfere with my work meaning it didn't take long for the task and would only wait for uncertain results but I just let it go, later I want to see the best results.

But remember that not all airdrops are good, it's still up to each person and judge about which offers are good in this airdrop.
As long it wouldnt really make out some interference on your main job or activity then it isnt really bad to consider on dealing with airdrops and as long it wont be asking out some gas fee or money or KYC

then it isnt really bad on at least trying out to register or whitelist yourself because getting free tokens isnt bad because there would always be some chances that those peanut could really be significant
once the project had able to pump out.

There are still people who do love airdrops but for those who had already some experience then for sure majority of them had already turned their back off.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 06:06:03 AM

what i only see as the biggest problem here is that People who keeps following and joining airdrops expect more than what they deserve , remember that airdrops are freebies in which investors are risking their initial funds without any assurance of profits so if they did not reach the promise ? lets not blame them mate .
they try to make the company gain so air droppers will earn as well but failure comes in the way so expect the same as not having your payments .
Mkmanik

Activity: 986

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 07:08:33 AM

remember that airdrops are freebies in which investors are risking their initial funds without any assurance of profits so if they did not reach the promise
I do not agree with you man. Airdrop is not free at all. For getting some airdrop coins we need to do some tasks. Without compleating the task no one can able to get airdrops coin. I have seen, most of the airdrop asked to follow their Twitter, join at their telegram, Tell us to make some post on twitter, and retweet their post. Maybe for getting airdrop coins, we need to do a little task, But it's not free. No one will not do this kind of work free of cost. Investors not risking their funds by airdropping. if you think that, You don't know how airdrops work. Airdrop is a great marketing strategy. In this way, the team gets a lot of followers and they can grow the community. The airdrop was very hot topics a few years back, But nowadays most of the peoples avoided airdrop. They thinks it's waste of time.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 07:35:25 AM

Strange you got nothing. The form of Airdrops here on Bitcointalk has changed a lot, or rather people confuse the reward for completing the task with Airdrop, that is, receiving a small amount of tokens to a random or given address.
I do not participate in Airdrops, because only dust was always given, which was lower than the cost of the transfer fee to exchange. Such tokens just stayed like garbage in my wallet and only disturbed me.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: