Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freewallet.org - SCAMMERS CONFIRMED - Pending Litigation  (Read 1696 times)
AnnNEW

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 01:08:18 PM

Same here....Do not use Freewallet!- April 2024

Hereby a warning for everyone, don't use this wallet - as soon as you want to withdraw you coins you are getting in a KYC loop where you never get out of... Multiple bank statements and other utility bills needed and now stock at the proof that the transaction I did into Freewallet was actually mine. Officially they ask for screenshots, but if you submit those they will not accept, without even telling why they don't accept. Then they need video's then they need screencast. All in violation with there own T&C were they only require screenshots:

Send screenshots of incoming transactions or deposits to Freewallet from the SOURCE PLATFORM. The screenshot must contain the hash, amount, and the name of the sending service fully and clearly.

They drag this on and on, see below response example:
Please take a short screencast demonstrating how you locate the transaction to Freewallet on that sending platform account history page, open its details, and click on a link that redirects you to the blockchain explorer.

All done but still not released my coins - propably will come with another insane request without telling why they don't accept earlier proof. See more info on X where everybody has the same issues.

To not only begin on why they suspend the account in the first place, just withdrawing is a "suspicious act"

Do not use Freewallet!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freewallet

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 02:09:30 PM

Hereby a warning for everyone, don't use this wallet - as soon as you want to withdraw you coins you are getting in a KYC loop where you never get out of... Multiple bank statements and other utility bills needed and now stock at the proof that the transaction I did into Freewallet was actually mine. Officially they ask for screenshots, but if you submit those they will not accept, without even telling why they don't accept. Then they need video's then they need screencast. All in violation with there own T&C were they only require screenshots:

Send screenshots of incoming transactions or deposits to Freewallet from the SOURCE PLATFORM. The screenshot must contain the hash, amount, and the name of the sending service fully and clearly.

Please take a short screencast demonstrating how you locate the transaction to Freewallet on that sending platform account history page, open its details, and click on a link that redirects you to the blockchain explorer.

All done but still not released my coins - propably will come with another insane request without telling why they don't accept earlier proof. See more info on X where everybody has the same issues.

To not only begin on why they suspend the account in the first place, just withdrawing is a "suspicious act"

Do not use Freewallet!

Hello,

We understand your concerns and frustrations regarding the verification procedure you encountered while using the Freewallet cryptocurrency wallet service. Ensuring the security of users' funds is our utmost concern. As part of our commitment to safeguarding assets, some users undergo a verification procedure. This measure helps prevent unauthorized access and ensures compliance with international regulations, primarily anti-money laundering and illicit financial practices. Throughout the verification procedure, all funds remain securely untouched in the account.

As for your case, all the provided details have been forwarded to our security department for review. Once there is news regarding your case, we will notify you via email instantly.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
shaidul84

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 07:20:04 AM

Freewallet.org stole 28000 of my dogecoins. I put a bitcoin in the app and was able to transfer it so because of my own laziness I though the won’t steal my dogecoins if they didn’t steal a whole bitcoin. How wrong I was, now I’m here crying over my stupid mistake

stafstor

Activity: 201
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2024, 05:22:00 PM

Freewallet.org stole 28000 of my dogecoins. I put a bitcoin in the app and was able to transfer it so because of my own laziness I though the won’t steal my dogecoins if they didn’t steal a whole bitcoin. How wrong I was, now I’m here crying over my stupid mistake

It is still possible to get your assets back. But you should know that only complaints and abuses help otherwise administration just usually ignores any tickets.
AnnNEW

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:36:14 AM

Do not use Freewallet!

Hello,

We understand your concerns and frustrations regarding the verification procedure you encountered while using the Freewallet cryptocurrency wallet service. Ensuring the security of users' funds is our utmost concern. As part of our commitment to safeguarding assets, some users undergo a verification procedure. This measure helps prevent unauthorized access and ensures compliance with international regulations, primarily anti-money laundering and illicit financial practices. Throughout the verification procedure, all funds remain securely untouched in the account.

As for your case, all the provided details have been forwarded to our security department for review. Once there is news regarding your case, we will notify you via email instantly.

Apparently... If they really no  longer can make up stuff for you to send.. They just ignore you - no longer any response on the status of my ticket. I have given them every proof (already 5 times, many double unnecessary stuff). Hand in the "very last" thing - and they go blanc. What a complete scam.
Freewallet

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 01:00:34 PM

Apparently... If they really no  longer can make up stuff for you to send.. They just ignore you - no longer any response on the status of my ticket. I have given them every proof (already 5 times, many double unnecessary stuff). Hand in the "very last" thing - and they go blanc. What a complete scam.

Hello, checking our system we can see that your case is still being reviewed by our security department. Please be assured that we will email you once there is an update regarding your case status.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
j.epam

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2024, 07:41:10 AM

You havent even given me a ticket. Of course now you dont even reply at emails.

Just so people are aware, they blocked 65k in usdt asked me for pictures and bank statements and whatnot twice and then stoped responding.

Ofcourse my lawyer is notified and this WILL be going to interpol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: