Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: holding is not an easy thing  (Read 2506 times)
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 11:36:15 PM

As long you dont need those funds then you could really wait up for long term since this is one of the factors that could really affect someones decision in terms of their investment.
This is exactly the point where, hdlibg becomes really difficult to some individuals or investors because, there would always be a want or need that would require funds eventually. For this reason, hodling might come easy to some and really difficult to others. Those that might find it easy are those with a lot of leverage as to how much income they've got and the source to it's replenishment. Something most average men lack.
Most individuals sees bitcoin as a get away from poverty, some sort of financial freedom and as such, would continue to reap off ROI after some wholesome investment but then, the market dances on both sides, the world presents some difficulties and they go about searching out funds from their bitcoin investment and bum, your right back where you started. For a poor guy, there is little or no hope.

In the end it really depends on the financial condition of each person, for rich people who have large incomes, Bitcoin holding should not be
a difficult thing to do. Because usually rich people are used to holding assets, such as gold, stock market and real estate. As for poor people
who have limited income, holding Bitcoin is not an easy thing. There are so many sudden needs that require selling the Bitcoin they have,
because the funds of the poor are very limited.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2021, 11:50:03 PM

the only solution only trainee our mentality and dont ever make overtrade due our greedy to earning money or profits. while we were in hold periode, our emotion will really tested when we see price drop hardly or recover. immediately our instinct will say close close close to avoid bigger lose. when it happen ofcurse we lose our purpose holding coins.
Avoid being greedy when you hold.

It would be two things, if you hold then you hit your target price, are you going to sell or you'll keep holding until higher price reaches?

Ask yourself what you should do and the next one is when you hold and took the profit, are you going to spend the money right away or you'll wait until the prices goes down so you can re-buy?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 03:24:30 PM

When it involves holding lots a decipline and self restrictions comes into play because certainly challenges would come up tempting the average investor to do some withdrawal and sort them out and it comes up often and on until it completely wipes out the entire coin available. It's always good to have a steady source of income if you mist hold a coin
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 07:02:16 AM

This strategy is intended for educated and smart people, that is, for the rich Smiley
In general, I try to always fix the profit and sell everything at the start of vigorous growth - this is a bad and useless strategy, unless of course you want to be left with nothing. It is always necessary to apply different trading strategies for a particular situation in the market, I repeat, it is imperative to secure the profit and thereby not sell all the coins at the start of the bull run.
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 03:18:00 PM

I agree, when we hold and the price jumps sharply, then we will think to end or keep holding it. both have their respective effects, when we sell and the price continues to rise, then we will feel disappointed, so if we decide to keep holding it and the price reverses direction, then we feel the same way too. now I'm learning to accept the risk of what is my decision

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 03:30:14 PM

alot of people really want to hold but the daily needs of life make them sell off at little profit and solve their needs which is really good. but later they notice the coin they sold cheap is worth enough to liberate them. this kind of occurences are painful but its really not his fault. this brings me to the question of maybe holding is for the rich who can afford to buy and forget. ? lets discuss this, thank you.

I can see the true feelings behind this post and i am sure many of us can relate to it.
But if we see the positive aspects, then it’s better than facing loses.
Imagine if you hold for long time and face loss, then this will hurt more.
Rather we should consider something is better than nothing.
Hope this add some contrast to the OP.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Anamika1000

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 06:33:22 PM

It is really hard for the person who have only one or two coins and he is holding them for years due to its ups and downs. How can he manage it?

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 08:23:52 PM

Holding only comes easy to those who has got more and some other streams of income. It becomes apparently difficult, very difficult to be holding a coin when you've got a single stream of income and the needs in our would today is so surplus. Hodlers are really trying, for those of them that has been really good at it, hodling coins for years. It suddenly seems like, its the most difficult thing a common man could do. Not like you wake up every morning and you see the coin adding a dollar or 2 dollars, it's always creeping inost part of the year and most times, it gets to have some corrections and your like 'what is this or what is happening '. Thats how people encounter loses. I have a friend who, with the least bear move in the market, his gone for a sell and I feel for him. Hodling, is for the strong, really.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 09:16:58 PM

I could not emphasize more that when you see that the coin that you are holding is specifically decreasing in value, holding will be a great challenge as many emotions and thoughts would rush into your system. While it is hard to hold, it easy to feel fear, doubt and to eventually give up when holding, not to say when it is for long-term. Patience along with faith and determination must be possessed by a person who really wants to hold.

the most important thing when holding it is that we must remain consistent and also don't get carried away in a panic. jaci I think this could be the key to a successful hold in the long term

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 10:32:49 PM

alot of people really want to hold but the daily needs of life make them sell off at little profit and solve their needs which is really good. but later they notice the coin they sold cheap is worth enough to liberate them. this kind of occurences are painful but its really not his fault. this brings me to the question of maybe holding is for the rich who can afford to buy and forget. ? lets discuss this, thank you.

Honestly it's quite disappointing and painful when you find yourself in a situation like this.

Even rich people do sell off at the expense of buying other project in which they do think will be best profitable for them but at the long run it turns out that the one they sold to buy the new is much better, profitable and futuristic than the new one.

One can not always win it all. As I believe in the sayings that "you win some, and lose some"

But to my own tiniest piece of advise, I think it's better to not always sell all, try to keep at least 20/30% of that one project you're wanting or willing to sell and not sell off everything.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 04:40:05 AM

It is not an easy thing to hold but it is easy to hold if you have a good knowledge of currencies good currency for holding bitcoin. Its price increases for long term retention but it is risky to be more greedy therefore it is better to sell if you make some profit you have to be patient and control your emotions and move forward the best way to succeed is to plan. Newcomers have less risk to hold if you invest in the right currency, you will make a profit if the price goes up.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 05:16:51 AM

It is not an easy thing to hold but it is easy to hold if you have a good knowledge of currencies good currency for holding bitcoin. Its price increases for long term retention but it is risky to be more greedy therefore it is better to sell if you make some profit you have to be patient and control your emotions and move forward the best way to succeed is to plan. Newcomers have less risk to hold if you invest in the right currency, you will make a profit if the price goes up.

For the rich and the ones who have a steady flow of income, it's easy. Holding something that isn't growing can be a pain which is why some investors are open to just buying staking coins so that even if the value is declining the number of tokens is growing and all they do is wait for the price to spike again.

Holding BTC is not ideal when there is a bear market. It's only meant when the bullrun has not yet reached its peak but once it's up there, investors are going to sell and wait again for the dip.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RILWAN

Activity: 742

Global peace initiative

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 05:19:43 AM

I settled with the fact that holding is possible when the situation allows it; I have been trying to hold for some time now but seems impossible because of real-life needs that always make me sell off to pay bills, but again I held a little amount which has thought me one thing that is the discipline it may not be easy to hold but with the determination for the future one can still hold.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Anamika1000

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 09:16:24 AM

It depends on the person's income, like me if I hold for years I can because many coins I bought before one years and now still these coins have high price. And if someone needs daily money and they don't want to invest huge then day trading is best for them

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 01:19:26 PM

Definitely, it was easy to hold if you have a good knowledge on how to hold bitcoin. Having strategies and techniques on this was also very important in holding bitcoin. If the price increases in just a small percentage, I guess you can sell it already instead of waiting for the huge amount of money. As long as you gain profit and don't lose such a huge amount of it was great already. Maybe newbies might experience high risk if they don't take the advices of those people who knows it already and get less risk if they will search something about their coins and knows how those coins are trusted. Invest on the right coins for you to gain profit even just a little.
Bollexz1

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 05:06:07 PM

Honestly it's quite disappointing and painful when you find yourself in a situation like this.

Even rich people do sell off at the expense of buying other project in which they do think will be best profitable for them but at the long run it turns out that the one they sold to buy the new is much better, profitable and futuristic than the new one.

One can not always win it all. As I believe in the sayings that "you win some, and lose some"

But to my own tiniest piece of advise, I think it's better to not always sell all, try to keep at least 20/30% of that one project you're wanting or willing to sell and not sell off everything.

I hope you've by now have a change of mind. As you can see, the market bull season is about to get activated, as bitcoin and every other altcoin are moving slowly, steady with stability in the market. So to my own little understanding, if you really want to cheat on the market, now is the perfect time. Don't dull, go ahead and invest all you want.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
LongStand

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 05:32:59 PM

Its not simple to hold on because there is no guarantee of your coins in the future. Selling while you still have the opportunity is good thing to avoid your losing money. Some people can not wait so its not easy to hold for long term. Its totally depends on person that is he long term investor or not.   
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 10:51:31 PM

a lot of people really want to hold but the daily needs of life make them sell off at little profit
Just use your extra money for investment, don't use funds for daily needs. In this way, you don't need to sell your crypto coins for daily needs. Many people force themselves to invest with their daily funds, which is very not recommended to do. How if after you buy the coins, the price suddenly decreases severely and takes a long time to recover? That's why experts state that to invest with the money you can afford. 

taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 12:13:53 AM

Its not simple to hold on because there is no guarantee of your coins in the future. Selling while you still have the opportunity is good thing to avoid your losing money. Some people can not wait so its not easy to hold for long term. Its totally depends on person that is he long term investor or not.   
if you choose a coin that does not have a clear progression then there will be no definite guarantee. But if you hold Bitcoin or coins that have clear developments, there will certainly be good guarantees for the future. depending on how you choose the coins you want to invest. If you just want to get a faster profit, a short-term strategy may be suitable, but if you are an investor who doesn't need a quick profit, you can choose a long-term investment type. most importantly do not use money for your daily life, use free money then the investment will remain safe.
Brus123

Activity: 661
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 05:45:20 AM

People often say that they can't afford to invest. But actually, you don't have to buy 1 Bitcoin straightaway. You can invest just 10% of your monthly income, but you should do it on a regular basis, and these little parts of your earnings will not be noticeable for you, nevertheless, you will get some profit from investment within the time. Fortunately, I started investing when I lived with my parents, so they provided for me, and all my nest-egg I was able to invest in Bitcoin, altcoins and defi projects. This way I learned how to hold, I overcame bear markets and big losses, and now it is really easy for me to hold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: