Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone into CHIA here?  (Read 658 times)
CryptoATM

Activity: 368
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 08:44:05 PM

so,how it works?    no override drives?  whitepaprer is most important...... this is problem with transparency of this coin .... no staff behind it ....

in wallet doesnt working parallel plotting, more threads doesnt working in wallet =  very weird
Read and read again to understand what the project is all about, also the CEO is a very popular man in crypto space, I suggest using YouTube to watch videos about this project, it's well explained on YouTube, when you don't understand something try learning more about it first
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 04:01:30 AM

so,how it works?    no override drives?  whitepaprer is most important...... this is problem with transparency of this coin .... no staff behind it ....

in wallet doesnt working parallel plotting, more threads doesnt working in wallet =  very weird
Read and read again to understand what the project is all about, also the CEO is a very popular man in crypto space, I suggest using YouTube to watch videos about this project, it's well explained on YouTube, when you don't understand something try learning more about it first
Date Registered:   February 26, 2021, 06:19:29 AM

hahahahaha, stop bullshiting ppl here pls....... CHIA is PREMINE scamcoin ,  huge farm was prebuild for this project
im in crypto from 2009,and i know,that this premine crapcoin smells for shit,its scam from start  Bram and that Austria guy make this algorithm...... wonderful scam.... im sent to them 100 emails, no response never......
i was in burstcoin from 1st day, this is only copy of burstcoin

Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 06:23:07 PM

Chia coin is back at 1150$ today, haters gonna hate anyways because when the price was down to 500+ a day ago many said it's over that chia coin wil be worthless in time but I believe the price will be more, my advice is take advantage of everything that comes around in crypto space, for now chia is profitable
Lucky - Luciano

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 02:15:43 PM

Chia coin is back at 1150$ today, haters gonna hate anyways because when the price was down to 500+ a day ago many said it's over that chia coin wil be worthless in time but I believe the price will be more, my advice is take advantage of everything that comes around in crypto space, for now chia is profitable
Leave your tips to yourself. As Slovakia said: "CHIA is PREMINE scamcoin, a huge farm was prebuild for this project". Chia is a typical premine example and an example of an unfair launch. I guess you’re part of that team of scammers when you defend them like that.
BitLoader

Activity: 252
Merit: 64

Never Mind

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 03:49:07 PM

After learn, the budget spent is even more expensive than mining with GPUs.
batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 05:34:16 PM

Anyone got reward from this chia? If yes please share hardware.
CrossroadBTC

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 06:08:25 PM

Keep ranting, those who have the patience still use 1TB of space to mine chia and earn 2chia coins, the proofs are on Reddit and that's 2000$+ just for trying their luck, honestly it doesn't hurt to try instead of hating

1337leet

Activity: 1308
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 07:53:19 PM

Hey guys,

how does this work?

I have got a Ryzen 5950X with 16 Cores (32 Threads) and 32 GB of 3600 MHz CL14 Ram.

Do I need super fast SSDs or just a looot of space?

So is it important to generate a lot of plots in a short time or do I need to store the created plots for a longer time and need more space?

12 TB external HDD vs. 2 TB super fast M.2 SSD? What to choose?
badbart

Activity: 449
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 08:35:59 PM

Hey guys,

how does this work?

I have got a Ryzen 5950X with 16 Cores (32 Threads) and 32 GB of 3600 MHz CL14 Ram.

Do I need super fast SSDs or just a looot of space?

So is it important to generate a lot of plots in a short time or do I need to store the created plots for a longer time and need more space?

12 TB external HDD vs. 2 TB super fast M.2 SSD? What to choose?

Same cpu as you but 80 GB of ram and 6 ssds plotting about 18 plots a day.  You will need more ram if you want to plot on a lot of SSDs.  you either need ssds and or M.2 and regulat old HD is way too slow.  I have 3 other machine splotting for around 50 plots a day and I'm always searching for large hdds.
1337leet

Activity: 1308
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 08:43:56 PM

I just watched a video. I know how it works now. I have got everything for plotting but I need a big HDD to store the plotted files.
BitKongy

Activity: 405
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:42:04 AM

I just watched a video. I know how it works now. I have got everything for plotting but I need a big HDD to store the plotted files.
Yea that's where chia mining hurts, after getting a bad ass CPU you are going to spend more on HDD for storing plots and continue farming but the coin value makes it worth the hassle
Synerggy

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:54:20 AM

I've been plotting for almost 10 days now, got around 20TB but I don't see good future for miners as rewards are not fixed by devs
That's solo mining mate, it's based on pure luck not on Devs, I would advice you to keep plotting and farming for now even if you don't get anything, 2 chia can come visiting at any moment, also once official pool is released things wil change

●          ◯        Futira Coin        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        First Crypto-Enabled Telecommunication Network       █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord
Synerggy

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:57:05 AM

Yes for farming, the HDD will just sit there doing nothing and the plotting should be done on SSD or NVME for faster plots per day, since you have 16cores setup you will be able to get the jobs done faster and same time, I'm still waiting for pool though, I prefer the idea of earning something every day instead

●          ◯        Futira Coin        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        First Crypto-Enabled Telecommunication Network       █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord
batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:44:18 AM

Im planing to by 16-24TB
Did anybody got reward from this? i mean real money?
laineux

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:53:58 PM

Hello

I am trying chia mining since few days, but I have sometimes the not synced status :
Full Node Status
Connection Status : Connected

So plots are unavailable for staking and are waiting for synchro.

I don't understand, network and internet are ok.
Usually, within few hours, synchro is resumed

Do you know what to do ?
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:02:47 PM

Hello

I am trying chia mining since few days, but I have sometimes the not synced status :
Full Node Status
Connection Status : Connected

So plots are unavailable for staking and are waiting for synchro.

I don't understand, network and internet are ok.
Usually, within few hours, synchro is resumed

Do you know what to do ?
I've heard about this issue of synching on chia wallet and I believe that a solution is available on YouTube, search for a video related to your issue and watch video to fix 

FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 08:24:17 AM

I'm building a chia mining farm already but still haven't plot anything because I heard pools are already around the corner, also a popular youtuber named Caleb have hired some experts to build chia pool together, once pools are online I will start plotting

ZeeeN

Activity: 297
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 03:49:20 PM

I'm building a chia mining farm already but still haven't plot anything because I heard pools are already around the corner, also a popular youtuber named Caleb have hired some experts to build chia pool together, once pools are online I will start plotting

i heard only official pool use new plot new key   

you need to start plotting now

plotting use long time to plot except you have powerful pc to plot very fast

ps.and before you going too pool  maybe you win chia lottery
Looper_U

Activity: 369
Merit: 16

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 03:56:57 PM

i heard only official pool use new plot new key   

you need to start plotting now

plotting use long time to plot except you have powerful pc to plot very fast

ps.and before you going too pool  maybe you win chia lottery
Really?Huh Any news proving this ? All I see on YouTube and Reddit is replotting the whole plots, please provide more information on this, thank you

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: