Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hoping to see a bitcointalk token sooner  (Read 1080 times)
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 08:10:41 AM

Look at altcoinstalk and cryptotalk, they are two terrible clones of bitcointalk and even worse try to issue their own tokens for the forum. It doesn't change the fact that they are worse, either.

These are two examples of forums that issued tokens that went nowhere, there's no need for Bitcointalk to launch their own token this forum is a support forum for Bitcoin, creating one will create confusion among Bitcoin investors and supporters, and what is the purpose of creating Bitcointalk's own token if they are already using Bitcoin for all their transactions and they should have done this long ago, so stop hoping and only support Bitcoin this forum was created for Bitcoin support and discussion.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 09:37:15 AM

If bitcointalk makes coins or tokens since the beginning of the forum then I'm sure it will be 100x, this forum has a strong community and has reached more than 3 million, and many are waiting for the admin team to create tokens, I'm sure bitcointalk coin will enter the top 25.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
July 22, 2022, 10:06:34 AM

Yes, Theymos as well disagree with that idea as well. So there will be no bitcointalk token, sorry to burst the bubble. But we already have bitcoin (BTC) that satoshi build and even name this community after his invention.

So no need to have this kind of altcoin because for sure many will criticize if we decided to have our own. And if we are looking for altcoins, then there are. tons already, majority are bad, but there are still solid and best coin in the top 10-20.

There has been a link between the forum name and bitcoin since its conception, this is enough for us and we don't need another shitcoin. There are more than 20k altcoins available right now, which is more than enough to get you started if you want to invest in altcoins.

Look at altcoinstalk and cryptotalk, they are two terrible clones of bitcointalk and even worse try to issue their own tokens for the forum. It doesn't change the fact that they are worse, either.

Yeah, and as prime movers, this community have seen attempts to clone it, like the two sties that you mentioned, and if I'm not mistaken way back 2018, a slew of them comes along after the huge bull run we have in 2017. But all of them fail. And it really doesn't make sense to have our own altcoin, there are thousands already and what difference will we make in the cryptoverse if we have one? Right, there's none to offer.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 03:53:07 PM

If bitcointalk makes coins or tokens since the beginning of the forum then I'm sure it will be 100x, this forum has a strong community and has reached more than 3 million, and many are waiting for the admin team to create tokens, I'm sure bitcointalk coin will enter the top 25.
Actually it's not what you think, I believe your statement is the initial impact of the emergence of coins or tokens so that the enthusiasm of the community will focus on trading Bitcointalk forum tokens, but launching tokens is very easy but risking the reputation of the forum must be considered because it must be a long-term concept for the utility of the project. So there should be careful consideration before releasing tokens only for short term profit.
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 04:04:46 PM

This is the birthplace of crypto and many people learnt alot from here. is it not fair for this platform to get a token that can be traded in the market. other content management platform has then own crypto that are been traded and use as a means of rewards to their users.
please don't say bitcoin. currently, not everyone can afford bitcoin now. we need an altcoin as an alternative token here for payment of service.

I think this forum can be used by everyone by following various forum rules. so anyone can create a campaign here. if you expect bitcointalk to generate its own token then you should talk in the meta section. but I also want bitcointalk to be able to generate its own token to be used by all forum users. but this is not easy.

jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 04:23:52 PM

This is the birthplace of crypto and many people learnt alot from here. is it not fair for this platform to get a token that can be traded in the market. other content management platform has then own crypto that are been traded and use as a means of rewards to their users.
please don't say bitcoin. currently, not everyone can afford bitcoin now. we need an altcoin as an alternative token here for payment of service.

I think this forum can be used by everyone by following various forum rules. so anyone can create a campaign here. if you expect bitcointalk to generate its own token then you should talk in the meta section. but I also want bitcointalk to be able to generate its own token to be used by all forum users. but this is not easy.
it will complicated when we want create its own token. Actually uitlity will created for internal campaign that launched by developers team. They must disposed with this kind rellation with btt forum. I see good future for bitcointalk if created its own token, as reputable forum it can be used to attract investors , and dev team must pay for this services by using forum token.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: