Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is AstraZeneca vaccine: safe or not safe?  (Read 394 times)
Sayeds56 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 701

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 04:53:56 PM

There is debate going on in the Media where safety of Astrazeneca vaccine developed in UK is being questioned and people are generally reluctant to get this vaccine. Some counties even banned it because some Blood clotting was reported in some people who were vaccinated in particular women and men below 50 years thought the percentage of such incidents is not very high..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWhoCltkyvU

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 06:07:17 PM
Merited by Sayeds56 (1)

Of the vaccines for Covid that are available (except for the Chinese and Russian vaccines) the  AstraZeneca is the one that raises the most concerns. If I had the choice between getting the AstraZeneca vaccine and getting no vaccine, I would take the AstraZeneca vaccine. If I had a choice between AstraZeneca and another vaccine, I would get the other vaccine.
Sayeds56 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 701

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 06:47:59 PM

Of the vaccines for Covid that are available (except for the Chinese and Russian vaccines) the  AstraZeneca is the one that raises the most concerns. If I had the choice between getting the AstraZeneca vaccine and getting no vaccine, I would take the AstraZeneca vaccine. If I had a choice between AstraZeneca and another vaccine, I would get the other vaccine.

Well said. It is better to get AstraZeneca vaccine if that is the only choice but  any person  who gets it should  remain alert for 2 weeks  and immediately report to his family Physician if he feels chest pain, short breathing or extreme indigestion and muscle weakness. One thing more which is also very important that properly trained para  Medical staff should inject this vaccine. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:25:01 PM
Merited by just_Alice (1)

There does seem to be a slightly raised risk of blood clotting from the AZ vaccine. Data are still being gathered, but in general show only a very small increase over the base expected level in everyday life.

The study linked to below finds instances of cerebral venous thrombosis (CVT) are:

Pfizer/Moderna vaccine: 4 per million
Astra Zeneca vaccine: 5 per million
catching Covid: 39 per million

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1005

... which certainly indicates that if the choice is either 1) AZ or 2) nothing and potentially catching Covid, then taking the AZ vaccine is by far the better option.

Anecdotally, I've had the AZ vaccine. Side effects were barely noticeable.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1512

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 08:58:07 PM

Denmark may have just banned the AstraZeneca vaccine just to be on the safer side, not that there was any substantive evidence that the vaccine might have been dangerous.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(21)00762-5/fulltext

The Danish data provided here cannot rule out the possibility that some venous thromboembolic events reported in relation to the use of the Oxford–AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine are caused by the vaccine. However, although affected by several limitations, these data suggest that the reported number of thromboembolic events among Europeans who have received the Oxford–AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine (at least those reported as deriving from the venous system) does not seem to be increased relative to the expected number estimated from incidence rates from the entire Danish population before the introduction of the vaccination programme.

Basically, there was just a *minor* bump in the amount of blood clots reported in Denmark, and they really couldn't find any way that the vaccine conclusively caused the blood clots, so they banned it just to be safe. I get you said you would take the AstraZeneca vaccine if given no choice, but to anyone thinking about taking the vaccine and avoiding AstraZeneca, the chances are very very low you'll get some adverse affect.
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 11:31:16 PM

AstraZeneca's COVID-19 vaccine is a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2, co-developed by the UK. It is more than 90% effective in protecting people against the causative agent of COVID-19 disease. The Astrazeneca Vaccine is a Vaccine used to protect people 18 years of age and older against COVID-19. Vaccines help the immune system of the vaccinated person to recognize and destroy the corona virus.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 12:30:45 AM

Safest if Elon Musk used one of his StarshpX to send them all into the sun.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 03:13:32 AM

There is debate going on in the Media where safety of Astrazeneca vaccine developed in UK is being questioned and people are generally reluctant to get this vaccine. Some counties even banned it because some Blood clotting was reported in some people who were vaccinated in particular women and men below 50 years thought the percentage of such incidents is not very high..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWhoCltkyvU

I've read this in this forum that there has been clarification and further studies in regards to blood clotting, and now, it is not used in my country for people aged 60 and above. Cause according to the studies, the clothing only generally affect people at old age.

Now, disregarding the blood clotting , the vaccine is generally good and effective though, it is just that the distrust of people is now placed, so it is definitely hard to remove that.

I myself will not accept astrazeneca as my vaccine

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4414

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 05:12:22 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2021, 05:50:12 AM by franky1
Merited by Sayeds56 (1)

The study linked to below finds instances of cerebral venous thrombosis (CVT) are:

Pfizer/Moderna vaccine: 4 per million
Astra Zeneca vaccine: 5 per million
catching Covid: 39 per million

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1005

... which certainly indicates that if the choice is either 1) AZ or 2) nothing and potentially catching Covid, then taking the AZ vaccine is by far the better option.

Anecdotally, I've had the AZ vaccine. Side effects were barely noticeable.

^ brain thombosis(stroke) is very rare in both covid and vaccine anyway
AZ/pfizer/moderna 0.004-5%
covid: 0.03-4%

but the chances of getting a lung thrombosis higher in covid.. but lower for vaccine

pfizer/moderna/az vaccine: 1.29 per million(0.001-2%)
catching covid: 140k per million (14%)

yep lung clots are by a factor of over 1000x safer via the vaccine than getting covid
yep brain clots are by a factor of over 5x safer via the vaccine. even though brain clots are low chance anyway in both covid and vaccine.
common sense shows that a clot caused by an infection in the lungs(covid) will harm the lungs more.. but a infection in the arm. has a very very small chance of causing harm to lung or brain

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 05:25:44 AM

^^^ Yeah. It's like using a pistol with a few more chambers in the cylinder... to play Russian Roulette.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 05:49:01 AM

^^^ Yeah. It's like using a pistol with a few more chambers in the cylinder... to play Russian Roulette.

more people die due to hydroxychloroquine than from lung thrombosis via vaccine
so yea.. your the guy playing Russian roulette with more chambers in the cylinder

in vaccine case..
its a gun with 1m chambers and 5 bullets
in HCQ..
its a gun with 1m chambers and 16 bullets
in covid cases
its a gun with 1m chambers and 140,000 bullets

so least risk of death is still the vaccine

you want to play with 2 guns with 16 and 140k bullets.. but want to fake it and pretend the gun with only 5 bullets is worse..

maybe after all its not the bullet you fear nor the number of bullets(by obvious evidence you the higher risks you are wiling to take).but just the fact that its not your gun.

seems all your cries over the last year are that its not a safer gun simply because your conspiracy influencer is playing big pharma advertiser for a different company and just angry that his company is not profiting from this crisis..

are you realising that you are being used as a puppet.
seeing as you are the only one advertising pharma products in your footer

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 05:51:10 AM

more people die due to hydroxychloroquine than from lung thrombosis
so yea.. your the guy playing Russian roulette with more chambers in the cylinder

in vaccine case..
in HCQ..
in covid cases

Almost all the people that were killed with ventilators could have been saved by HCQ + zinc.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 06:01:55 AM

Almost all the people that were killed with ventilators could have been saved by HCQ + zinc.

those oxygen deprived due to covid.. would have died without ventilators.
if you cant breath your dead in 5 minutes..
you cant be dead and also simultaneously alive to then take HQC each day after you start suffocating

i get it your the idiot that would shoot yourself in the foot and while bleeding to death that day. even right up to the moment of going unconscious.. your still thinking to yourself 'its ok ill just hop on down to the pharmacist... tomorrow'

goodluck with that strategy

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 06:05:08 AM

those oxygen deprived due to covid.. would have died without ventilators.
if you cant breath your dead in 5 minutes..
you cant be dead and also simultaneously alive to then take HQC each day after you start suffocating

i get it your the idiot that would shoot yourself in the foot and while bleeding to death that day. even right up to the moment of going unconscious.. your still thinking to yourself 'its ok ill just hop on down to the pharmacist... tomorrow'

goodluck with that strategy

Certainly it would have taken a few minutes, at least, for HCQ + zinc to react. Simple tank oxygen would have helped them last that long, rather than kill them like the ventilators did.

Cool

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 07:33:48 AM

more people die due to hydroxychloroquine than from lung thrombosis via vaccine

in vaccine case..
in HCQ..
in covid cases

Yes, exactly. There is risk attached to anything. Driving a car. Eating food. Walking down the road. Existing. The key to this is understanding probabilities, and then applying logic...

Around 700 people per year in the USA die from falling out of bed. Does this mean we should sleep on the floor?

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 08:16:21 AM

Yes, exactly. There is risk attached to anything. Driving a car. Eating food. Walking down the road. Existing. The key to this is understanding probabilities, and then applying logic...

Around 700 people per year in the USA die from falling out of bed. Does this mean we should sleep on the floor?

If the same people who told you to 'social distance' and wear masks told you it was necessary, I have zero doubt that you would do it...or at least try to influence others to do it.

If they told you to walk on all four's to 'stay below the covid cloud' I expect that you'd be producing all kinds of data showing that it was the 'right thing' and 'obvious' and 'patriotic' and all that.  Anything to 'save granny' dontcha know.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 09:04:28 AM

-snip-
Careful you don't injure yourself on that slippery slope you built there.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 09:05:09 AM

Well said. It is better to get AstraZeneca vaccine if that is the only choice but  any person  who gets it should  remain alert for 2 weeks  and immediately report to his family Physician if he feels chest pain, short breathing or extreme indigestion and muscle weakness. One thing more which is also very important that properly trained para  Medical staff should inject this vaccine. 

If no other option is available, why would you take the risk of AstraZeneca vaccine and get into trouble of short breathing ?  I understand that taking no vaccine can be a risk too but i would not prefer to take a dose of poison and hopes nothing happens to me for 2 weeks. Ahhhh.....

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 09:12:57 AM

-snip-
Careful you don't injure yourself on that slippery slope you built there.

Good strategy!  If your comment makes no contextual sense whatsoever, just snip the original.  Genius!

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 10:17:22 AM

You do perfectly reasonable thing P (wear a mask), therefore you would also do stupid thing Q (crawl around on all fours), and even more stupid thing R (convince other people to crawl around on all fours), therefore P is also stupid/we shouldn't do P.

Pretty much textbook definition of a slippery slope fallacy.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: