Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:36:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official FutureBit Apollo BTC Software/Image and Support thread  (Read 40274 times)
n0nce

Activity: 882
Merit: 5829

not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2022, 10:45:25 PM

I would like to learn much more about how to do this, but don't know how to get started.
What exactly do you want to learn more about? When the Apollo is connected to your pool and running, that's pretty much it.. Cheesy

Any hints where I can get started?
I'd recommend you to read about Linux permissions and why not to use chmod 777.
Then go back and restrict the permissions as much as possible. The miner may or may not need sudo, in any case permissions should be drastically reduced to something like 744 or even 700.

One thing I'm trying to learn is how I can change the cooling fan setting while running the Standard Apollo in a terminal.

And how to stop the text in the terminal from scrolling, or copy it elsewhere so I can read it and get a handle on what it's telling me.
I wouldn't change the fan curve, since you run risk of burning the device up. I know it's really loud, but I recommend adding an extra fan, instead.

You don't really need 'old text' from the log, so it's fine for it to just scroll. If there is an issue, you can always see the current / last status right at the bottom of the log.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MrMik

Activity: 199
Merit: 37

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 12:10:53 PM

I'd recommend you to read about Linux permissions and why not to use chmod 777.
Then go back and restrict the permissions as much as possible. The miner may or may not need sudo, in any case permissions should be drastically reduced to something like 744 or even 700.
Thank you very much, I read those explanations and it brought back vague memories from decades ago when I started to read some "Linux for Dummies" book! Unfortunately I never got very far with it, the various OS's improved so rapidly that I did not need to develop a deeper understanding to enjoy very functional Linux OS's.

However, it looks like the permissions are still set to chmod 700:
Code:
/Mining/Apollo/Apollo-Standard_software/linux-x86_64$ ls -l
total 424
-rwx------ 1 p p 290720 Dec  2  2021 apollo-miner
-rwx------ 1 p p   6899 Nov 17 07:48 apollo-miner.390052000C50435635363920
-rwx------ 1 p p  95373 Nov 17 07:48 miner.events
-rwx------ 1 p p    498 Dec  2  2021 miner_start_all.sh
-rwx------ 1 p p    463 Dec  2  2021 miner_stop.sh
-rwx------ 1 p p   4141 Nov 17 07:12 start_apollo.sh
Obviously the CHMOD 777 command did not work, which is why I asked the question when I was stuck being unable to execute the miner software. I still don't understand why, but no problem, it will eventually become clearer.
I had no idea what CHMOD 777 does, I just knew it because some customer support person told me to use it when I had issues with a VPN not wanting to cooperate.

I wouldn't change the fan curve, since you run risk of burning the device up. I know it's really loud, but I recommend adding an extra fan, instead.

That is of course very sensible advice, but I have already added several fans and built a contraption that will let me test what kind of fans and fan speeds will work best for various conditions.
When I use the Full Package Apollo (with my contraption) and set the temperature curve to 65/70degC, the built-in fan continues to run at around 1800rpm and the temperature stays below 60C, but I can still hear it. It's much quieter, but not as good as what I am aiming for.
But with the Standard Apollo I cannot (yet) set the temp curve even a little higher to get the built-in fan to spin at it's apparent minimum speed of 1800rpm. So it is louder than a Full Package Apollo with the same added fan contraption.

The contraption has 2 SPDT switches and 2 trimpots to adjust the reduced fan speed for 2 fans. It put's the power supply under the Apollo and uses exhaust air from the power supply to cool the Orange Pi. That might be a bad idea, but I will soon have some measurement data to clarify that.

MrMik

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 07:26:06 PM

This worked:
Code:
sudo ./start_apollo.sh

While poking around in github I found this page: https://github.com/jstefanop/Apollo-Miner-Binaries and guess what is at the bottom: A Readme.md file with the instruction to use sudo ./start_apollo.sh to start the Standard Apollo miner.
https://github.com/jstefanop/Apollo-Miner-Binaries/blob/main/README.md

The page recommended as the only place for downloading the Standard Apollo software at the start of this topic does not have this readme.md file.

Probably my fault due to my lack of understanding of how to use github.
n0nce

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2022, 05:07:01 PM

Obviously the CHMOD 777 command did not work, which is why I asked the question when I was stuck being unable to execute the miner software. I still don't understand why, but no problem, it will eventually become clearer.
I am not sure myself why, but it just needs to be executed as root (as you say in your next post), it's not a permission problem.

I had no idea what CHMOD 777 does, I just knew it because some customer support person told me to use it when I had issues with a VPN not wanting to cooperate.
We're all here to learn! Smiley

That is of course very sensible advice, but I have already added several fans and built a contraption that will let me test what kind of fans and fan speeds will work best for various conditions.
When I use the Full Package Apollo (with my contraption) and set the temperature curve to 65/70degC, the built-in fan continues to run at around 1800rpm and the temperature stays below 60C, but I can still hear it. It's much quieter, but not as good as what I am aiming for.
But with the Standard Apollo I cannot (yet) set the temp curve even a little higher to get the built-in fan to spin at it's apparent minimum speed of 1800rpm. So it is louder than a Full Package Apollo with the same added fan contraption.
I see. So, the start_apollo.sh script actually includes a ton of comments for customization and tuning.
https://github.com/jstefanop/Apollo-Miner-Binaries/blob/main/linux-aarch64/start_apollo.sh

Unfortunately, setting the fan speed seems unsupported on the standard units.
On the full unit, the fan is recognized as a system fan and controlled that way: https://github.com/jstefanop/apolloapi/blob/master/scripts/os_stats#L44
I don't think that works through USB, though.

The contraption has 2 SPDT switches and 2 trimpots to adjust the reduced fan speed for 2 fans. It put's the power supply under the Apollo and uses exhaust air from the power supply to cool the Orange Pi. That might be a bad idea, but I will soon have some measurement data to clarify that.

In case you are very confident about your fan set up, you could of course always unplug and remove the stock fan, though that would probably kill your warranty.. Wink

The page recommended as the only place for downloading the Standard Apollo software at the start of this topic does not have this readme.md file.
Probably my fault due to my lack of understanding of how to use github.
No, it's just not very well structured. Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jstefanop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2109
Merit: 1397

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 06:33:49 AM
Merited by n0nce (1)

Unfortunately, setting the fan speed seems unsupported on the standard units.
On the full unit, the fan is recognized as a system fan and controlled that way: https://github.com/jstefanop/apolloapi/blob/master/scripts/os_stats#L44
I don't think that works through USB, though.

Fan curves work through USB as well. Its the same parameters we use for the full node miner as well just didn't document them in git.

For a full list just type ./apollo-miner -h

FYI we are working on completely revamped support/guides/faq section on our site. These threads are obviously getting out of control, and do apologize for all the digging new users have to go through!

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
MrMik

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 09:46:28 PM

In case you are very confident about your fan set up, you could of course always unplug and remove the stock fan, though that would probably kill your warranty.. Wink

I'm not too worried about the warranty, the Apollo units appear to be well built and shipping them around the globe is impractical due to time and costs.
Either they work, or I will try to fix them (with lots of advice from helpful people like you and jstefanop no doubt).

However, for now the auxiliary fan contraption is not to be trusted. All original fans are still running unmodified.

One of the power supply fans has a 200 ohm trimpot soldered into the cables (that warranty is definitely toast!), but the trimpot is again turned down to zero ohm. I found out that 200 ohm makes hardly any difference to the speed and noise of the power supply fan. And that a Noctua fan of the same size appeared actually louder than the stock fan. So I sourced some 500 ohm and 1K ohm trimpots to experiment some more.

Using the current version of the auxiliary fan contraption would risk accidental turning off of the auxiliary fans by touching the switches. It's just for experimenting and for finding the best fans and resistors to physically reduce their speed and noise.

After I know which fans and resistors I want, I will use switches that have no 'OFF' position, only 'High' and 'Low', or no switches at all and will solder resistors rather than trimpots in series with the auxiliary fans. The slow setting will hopefully be sufficient to keep the Apollo safe even if the stock fans fail or are turned off, the high setting should have equal or better cooling results than the stock fans (ie keep the miner and Orange Pi at lower temperature than the stock fans would but with less noise).
n0nce

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2022, 10:04:05 PM

~
Sounds like a cool project! Maybe consider making your own 'Modded-out Futurebit Apollo' thread once it's finished (or at least work-in-progress status) somewhere on here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MrMik

View Profile
November 20, 2022, 10:25:23 PM

Fan curves work through USB as well. Its the same parameters we use for the full node miner as well just didn't document them in git.

For a full list just type ./apollo-miner -h

FYI we are working on completely revamped support/guides/faq section on our site. These threads are obviously getting out of control, and do apologize for all the digging new users have to go through!

Thanks for that! Much appreciated!

I tried this code (no miner running at the time, in case that matters) with the included result:
Code:
./apollo-miner -h
apollo-miner 09bb0bf 2021-11-22, msp ver 0xd166
Use "--help" switch to print command line options.

ERROR: Invalid command line:
Unknown command line option: -h
but using the --help command results in a lot of interesting output:
Code:
Apollo-Standard_software/linux-x86_64$ ./apollo-miner --help
apollo-miner 09bb0bf 2021-11-22, msp ver 0xd166
Use "--help" switch to print command line options.

Usage (expected arguments):
usage:
  -help                     Display this screen (command line usage)
pool:
  -host <hostname>          Set pool hostname (default: [stratum.slushpool.com])
  -port <port>              Set pool port     (default: [3333])
  -user <username>          Set pool username (default: [jstefanop.apollodefault])
  -pswd <password>          Set pool password (default: [1])
  -exit_on_errors           Exit if pool rejects our shares
  -connect_attempts <n>     Exit if cannot connect after <n> attempts (default: 1000000)
  -auth_t <n>               Authorization timeout in seconds (default: 45)
  -subscribe_t <n>          Subscription timeout in seconds (default: 45)
  -pool_no_data_t <n>       No new data from pool timeout in seconds (default: 300)
  -start_diff <n>           Initial pool difficulty (default: 1024)
  -roll_version             Perform version rolling
  -v_rolling_mask <n>       Version rolling mask (default: 0xffffffff)
  -v_rolling_min_bits <n>   Version rolling min bits count (default: 0)
  -sd_no_dma <0|1>          Slave debug in dma(0)/sync(1) mode (default: 0)
  -fan_temp_low <x>         Set board temp at which fan speed should be the lowest (default: 50)
  -fan_temp_hi <x>          Set board temp at which fan speed should be the highest (default: 80)
  -fan_pwm_low <x>          Fan PWM if temperature <= fan_temp_low (default: 1)
  -fan_pwm_hi <x>           Fan PWM if temperature => fan_temp_hi (default: 100)
  -comport <port>           Name of port where board is connecting (default: COM1)stats export/events:
  -alive_event_dt <n>       Report miner-alive event each <n> seconds (default: 3600)
chip:
  -osc <n>                  OSC: static oscillator register (default: 0)
  -jt <n>                   OSC: base job time in ms (default: 100)
  -ao_mode <n>              Auto OSC: mode: 0 - static, 1 - auto (default: 0)
  -ao_range_s <n>           Auto OSC: adjust range: current osc +/- <n> (default: 2)
  -ao_range_b <n>           Auto OSC: limit range: current osc +/- <n> (default: 6)
  -ao_delay_t <n>           Auto OSC: delay time in sec (default: 100)
  -ao_sol_d <n>             Auto OSC: allowed solution delta for best osc (default: 1)
  -ao_tps <n>               Auto OSC: tasks per step (default: 32)
  -ao_ml <n>                Auto OSC: nonce mask len (default: 9)
  -osc_step <n>             OSC: osc setting step, 0 to disable set osc in one step (default: 1)
board:
  -brd_ocp <n>              Over Current Protection: max current per power line (default: 0x20)
  -log_delay <sec>          Logging delay in seconds (default: 10)
  -log_chip_stat            Log chip statistics

Board revisions table:
    Rev ADC  Rev   SPI (mask)    PWR  BTC (mask)  Volt  Flags  adcKu  adcKi  Human Name
3980 - 4030   20  1 x 4 (0x1)  2 x 2  11 (0x7ff)    12   0x31   5.55  10.00  Apollo-BTC

Most of it I don't understand, for some I may have a rudimentary understanding.

So I wonder if I interpret these following lines correctly:
Code:

when I make the assumption that (default: 1) means that the stock ASIC fan lowest speed is already turned down to the minimum speed that PWM will allow?
In other words, the stock miner fan will run at 1800rpm no matter how much additional cooling I apply and no matter what software setting changes are made?
n0nce

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2022, 11:15:54 PM

Code:
  -fan_temp_low <x>         Set board temp at which fan speed should be the lowest (default: 50)
  -fan_temp_hi <x>          Set board temp at which fan speed should be the highest (default: 80)
when I make the assumption that (default: 1) means that the stock ASIC fan lowest speed is already turned down to the minimum speed that PWM will allow?
No, first of all, these parameters allow you to change the default values (which are written at the end of each line) like so:
Code:
./apollo-miner -fan_temp_low 1337 <rest of parameters>

Secondly, the default value of 1 means that the miner will set the fan speed to 1%, when the temperature is below the default 50°C fan_temp_low.

In other words, the stock miner fan will run at 1800rpm no matter how much additional cooling I apply and no matter what software setting changes are made?
No; you could basically turn off the fan completely by setting these parameters for instance. This should set the fan to 1% speed regardless of temperature.
Code:
./apollo-miner -fan_pwm_low 1 -fan_pwm_hi 1 <rest of parameters>

Here is my understanding of those 4 parameters. They basically set a 2-point fan curve. I used the default values as specified above.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yojaf

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 09:07:03 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2022, 09:34:03 AM by yojaf

Hello,
i am using the braiins pool stratum+tcp://eu.stratum.braiins.com:3333 with my futurebit btc miner.
after some times, all my hashrate is forwarded to this pool : stratum+tcp://btc.viabtc.com:3333 username : portforwarded.futurebit
My miner is not corrupted and i see any changes in my configuration files. it's probably a men in the middle redirecting my url.
Any help please.
MrMik

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 10:30:14 AM

No; you could basically turn off the fan completely by setting these parameters for instance. This should set the fan to 1% speed regardless of temperature.
Code:

Here is my understanding of those 4 parameters. They basically set a 2-point fan curve. I used the default values as specified above.

Thanks for the explanations, I will have to spend some time on trying to understand and implement that.

I thought the Fan temp settings in the Full Package Apollo would be using a temp curve similar to the one you showed above, except I imagined it actually curved.

But when I set the Full Package Apollo Fan temp settings to 70c / 90c, while keeping the actual miner temperature below 60c with the added fan, then the stock fan continues to run at around 1800rpm.
See screenshot.

That's why I thought the stock ASIC fan cannot be turned lower than about 1800rpm.

MrMik

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 10:37:34 AM

Hello,
i am using the braiins pool stratum+tcp://eu.stratum.braiins.com:3333 with my futurebit btc miner.
after some times, all my hashrate is forwarded to this pool : stratum+tcp://btc.viabtc.com:3333 username : portforwarded.futurebit
My miner is not corrupted and i see any changes in my configuration files. it's probably a men in the middle redirecting my url.
Any help please.

How long has it been happening and how long have you been mining with this miner without a problem?

Which miner are you using? The full package Apollo or the Standard Apollo?

Are you using a VPN?
yojaf

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 12:59:34 PM

Hello,
Any help please.

How long has it been happening and how long have you been mining with this miner without a problem?

Which miner are you using? The full package Apollo or the Standard Apollo?

Are you using a VPN?

I am using my full package Apollo since August without any problem, and i am facing this strange behaviour since November 11, i am using a NordVpn with my personal laptop, but no advanced configuration to use a VPN for the miner on my side.
This is the reply from the braiins pool support team:
It's hard to say from here. It's possible that perhaps it is defaulting to an old setting.

My advice would be to make sure it has the latest firmware (a fresh install may be a good idea), make sure your local network is secure and change any passwords/log in for the user interface/firmware. You may want to consider using a VPN also.
MrMik

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 09:30:10 PM

This is the reply from the braiins pool support team:
It's hard to say from here. It's possible that perhaps it is defaulting to an old setting.

My advice would be to make sure it has the latest firmware (a fresh install may be a good idea), make sure your local network is secure and change any passwords/log in for the user interface/firmware. You may want to consider using a VPN also.

I don't have much expertise but until someone more knowledgeable chimes in, here's my 2 Sats worth:

How did you work out where your hashes are being forwarded to?  "username : portforwarded.futurebit" sounds like it might be a default setting rather than man in the middle. Maybe your SD card image is old, mine had a different username in it before I changed it to mine.

You could get another SD card (I recommend buying a couple identical ones so you can clone a backup easily even if you have made changes, like installing a VPN) and flash it with the latest Full Package image and watch it like a hawk for a few weeks. If that fixes it (and if you have not changed any of the passwords), it's probably not a man in the middle but some glitch in the software. You can also just use the SD card that's in there already, but I am allergic to not having a backup, so I use several. I would keep the original SD unaltered and test again later if it recurs. Maybe it will help troubleshoot this issue.

Maybe I would try to change the login password first, in case that fixes it. Might be an evil maid attack scenario or someone has hacked into your WiFi locally. But why would such a person send hashes to a user name account containing 'Futurebit"? Not really likely.

Installing a VPN on the Full Package Apollo was a bit of an effort for me, much time spent with VPN support staff until someone told me that I can turn the ipv6 off at my WiFi router. Now it's easy (if I follow my notes to paste the right gobbledigook in the right places!  Cheesy ). But I also have backup images (using dd) and ready to go backup SD cards in case something happens. Until a new SD card image gets published by Futurebit, I will use my own images with the modifications made to re-flash the SD if needed.

While you trouble-shoot this, you could run the Apollo as standard unit through your laptop. Then it will be running through your existing VPN without hassles, I think. You simply dis-connect the white cable connector between the Orange Pi and the rest of the Apollo and then connect it to your laptop with a USB cable to the micro-USB port  on the Apollo.  I don't know if that could be affecting your warranty. The power supply needs to remain connected of course. Some assembly is required, as in: editing a bit of code and unscrewing the Orange Pi and screwing it back on. Or use long nosed pliers.
jstefanop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2109
Merit: 1397

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 10:16:41 PM

Code:

Thanks for the explanations, I will have to spend some time on trying to understand and implement that.

I thought the Fan temp settings in the Full Package Apollo would be using a temp curve similar to the one you showed above, except I imagined it actually curved.

But when I set the Full Package Apollo Fan temp settings to 70c / 90c, while keeping the actual miner temperature below 60c with the added fan, then the stock fan continues to run at around 1800rpm.
See screenshot.

That's why I thought the stock ASIC fan cannot be turned lower than about 1800rpm.

Some fans have a minimum RPM they won't go below, it depends on the fan revision/vendor. We had to source like 3-4 fan vendors during the pandemic all with slightly different fan controllers.

You can test this with the -fan_pwm_hi 1 parameter. That will force the PMW controller to not output anything and make the fan either not spin or spin at its lowest speed possible.

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
Joelnolan

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 10:43:17 PM

Is anyone here familiar with how to set up the apollo on wifi? I tried to connect the miner to the back of my router just so I could access the dashboard but when I put the password in for the wifi, it wouldn't work.
MrMik

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 11:02:02 PM

Is anyone here familiar with how to set up the apollo on wifi? I tried to connect the miner to the back of my router just so I could access the dashboard but when I put the password in for the wifi, it wouldn't work.
Assuming that you used a Ethernet cable for that: In that case you are not connecting to the WiFi and that password might be wrong.

To connect to Wifi you need to have a display going. You could use a computer monitor or a TV and connect the Apollo with a HDMI cable.
Joelnolan

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 11:26:46 PM

Assuming that you used a Ethernet cable for that: In that case you are not connecting to the WiFi and that password might be wrong.

To connect to Wifi you need to have a display going. You could use a computer monitor or a TV and connect the Apollo with a HDMI cable.

Thank you! When I do that, it's still saying "there was a problem connecting to wifi, please double check the password. Internal error" - The password is correct. I double checked.
MrMik

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 11:34:25 PM

Thank you! When I do that, it's still saying "there was a problem connecting to wifi, please double check the password. Internal error" - The password is correct. I double checked.
Caps lock or something like it?
End_The_Fed_42

View Profile
November 22, 2022, 12:35:13 AM

My wifi has a complex password with spaces and special characters and it wouldn't connect for me either. I ended up changing to a password with no spaces or special characters and it worked. You could try that if it applies to your situation.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: