Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Run from Bitcoin. Ethereum will flip it  (Read 426 times)
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 120

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 05:55:27 PM

Am not comfortable with the way bitcoin price is keep decreasing since we came back from pandemic. BTC is developing some character that is making some users to think that Ethereum will over take bitcoin to become first position in the marketcap. I guess will time bitcoin will still improve to hit $50k again.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HardCore12V

Activity: 223
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 06:47:25 PM

BTC will be the last man standing even if anything is going to happen to crypto in future, Ethereum introduced smart contract and that's why it will survive too, as a matter of fact these are the two crypto projects that matters every others aren't as good as ETH and BTC so we don't need to FUD one for another

Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 07:49:07 PM

Eth has larger volume than btc and it slowly but stealiy overtake Bitcoin in the near future

What volume do you count that you say the volume of ETH is higher compared to Bitcoin. Where do you get the source? I think all crypto users use CMC data as crypto story loggers. We haven't seen ETH volume exceed BTC volume.
This is the latest data. Am I wrong in sourcing? or is there another source that is more accurate?

You dont give data periodically, this i will provide this data. ETH just surpass Bitcoin before Dump happens (ofc when dump, people cashout their bitcoin, then huge volume appears to bitcoin).

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 07:51:01 PM

BTC will be worth 6 figures by the end of this year. And that’s just the beginning. ETH’s use case is so important. 85% of Cryptos run on the ETH network. So you can go only go right with both. You can always stake some of your BTC & or ETH. A great site that I use is Celsius.network

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 08:07:52 PM

ADA is going to flip ETH that's the only flip I see in its history.

There's almost no use for ETH outside of other coins built on it. Nobody is selling anything for ETH and nobody uses it for a store of value.
On top of this ETH reacts to most bitcoin moves so it's not independent. It depends on the price of bitcoin and its cycles as you could see in that recent drop.

I like ETH and I'm still holding it but it's not better than Bitcoin. Don't get yourselves fooled by this narrative!

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 08:22:47 PM

If it is only for me, I would take risk on both. BTC and ETH has been always alongside with each other over the past years and ETH was always behind bitcoin. Maybe ETH is slowly improving continuously as Bitcoin experiences downfall but it would be very hard for it to flip bitcoin. You can take advantage on the outstanding performance these two are showing and keep on holding so that you would not regret it in the near future. Bitcoin will keep on improving as well as Ethereum so let us support and invest on both so that we won't miss the good things that are yet to come for all of us.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 09:54:36 PM

~snip

Comes out of bed, and says Ethereum is better than Bitcoin. And people will leave Bitcoin later. People use Bitcoin not only Bitcoin is the first crypto. During the existence of Bitcoin, have you ever heard that the Bitcoin wallet was hacked. Do Bitcoin transaction fees always change?
Ethereum has in recent months been having trouble making transactions. As said above, many ERC20 tokens get stuck on the Ethereum network due to high transaction fees. Is this a model that crypto users prefer?

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 10:01:17 PM

Both are crucial in the crypto industry, particularly bitcoin. They cater to various parts of the crypto business. One of bitcoin's most significant advantages is its widespread use. I don't think eth will make crypto users forget about bitcoin. They can, however, coexist and satisfy the demands of these crypto users.
I'm sure that Ethereum has more potential than this, and even we don't see their full potential yet. but bitcoins are quite different, in that they become the center of all crypto. maybe not from a market cap or a technology point of view, but from a public point of view and also the public's familiarity with crypto will always go towards bitcoin
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 10:09:24 PM

I'm sure that Ethereum has more potential than this, and even we don't see their full potential yet. but bitcoins are quite different, in that they become the center of all crypto. maybe not from a market cap or a technology point of view, but from a public point of view and also the public's familiarity with crypto will always go towards bitcoin
Looks like you are not following the upgrades that is proposed in Bitcoin, Ethereum is upgrading and it has its own issues on scaling and they are moving the network to POS and i do think it is going to be more centralized than what it is now as the decisions will be taken by the people with more coins and we all know who have those kind of coins to make decisions.

The potential of Ethereum is that it is a programming language and anyone who has the basic programming skills can develop decentralized application on top of it and it has its own merits and demerits and that is not going to flip Bitcoin as a currency Tongue.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: