Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46]
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure  (Read 51192 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sparker327

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:39:39 PM

Grin
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sparker327

View Profile
November 30, 2020, 02:40:33 PM

ok well finally synced. only took 2 months   Grin

well its been almost a month and it was at 89% synced then everything stopped working and now the sync is gone and I have to restart. This really is kind of ridiculous. i guess ill just lose my 1.4 million sweep.

You won't lose it ...

If you have your wallet, you will not lose your coins.

We are working on ideas as to what can be done with people in your situation and so far there is nothing that can be automated as yet. The sync is a pain we know, but this is temporary now, as the new codebase is VERY stable and VERY fast. The issue is that it has to be a swap to the new wallet and chain, which mean we ALL need to be able to access our coins and transfer them to swap them.

There will be a way. We will find it.

#crysx
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 04:10:48 PM

well its been almost a month and it was at 89% synced then everything stopped working and now the sync is gone and I have to restart. This really is kind of ridiculous. i guess ill just lose my 1.4 million sweep.

You won't lose it ...

We are working on ideas as to what can be done with people in your situation and so far there is nothing that can be automated as yet. The sync is a pain we know, but this is temporary now, as the new codebase is VERY stable and VERY fast. The issue is that it has to be a swap to the new wallet and chain, which mean we ALL need to be able to access our coins and transfer them to swap them.

#crysx

Damn ...

That is seriously disgusting for a network to be running as doggedly as that.

We have been testing the new codebase/wallets of the replacement for SWEEP, SSC codebase, and that syncs within minutes and is based on the BitCoin 0.20.xx code. So syncing issues will be a thing of the past when we swap.

#crysx

sparker327

View Profile
December 11, 2020, 08:18:03 PM

and just like that 2 months of work gone.... resynced today, was staking etc.... had issue with hard drive and now all work on sweep gone. I cant do this again for 2 months. ill take the loss of sweep....

You won't lose it ...

#crysx

Damn ...

We have been testing the new codebase/wallets of the replacement for SWEEP, SSC codebase, and that syncs within minutes and is based on the BitCoin 0.20.xx code. So syncing issues will be a thing of the past when we swap.

#crysx
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 01:40:43 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2020, 02:19:07 AM by chrysophylax

and just like that 2 months of work gone.... resynced today, was staking etc.... had issue with hard drive and now all work on sweep gone. I cant do this again for 2 months. ill take the loss of sweep....

ok well finally synced. only took 2 months   Grin

You won't lose it ...

#crysx

Damn ...

#crysx

Hmmm ...

What OS and filesystem are you using currently? I will scream if you say Windows!

Message me - I may have a fix for this issue.

#crysx

sparker327

View Profile
February 11, 2021, 08:33:20 PM

got it synced back and working, currently staking and still receiving coins.

You won't lose it ...

#crysx

Damn ...

#crysx

Hmmm ...

What OS and filesystem are you using currently? I will scream if you say Windows!

#crysx
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2021, 02:58:48 AM

got it synced back and working, currently staking and still receiving coins.

You won't lose it ...

#crysx

Damn ...

#crysx

Hmmm ...

#crysx

That is great ...

SSC itself is moving along well, and due to a few issues, it is being worked on currently to squash whatever bugs are present. The swap from SWEEP to SSC will be shortly after the public testing of the code.

We are hoping for a smooth transition with SWEEP/SSC as the other coins all rely on this working flawlessly.

#crysx

Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 11:01:34 AM

When the new wallet will be ready for use?

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2021, 12:48:30 PM

When the new wallet will be ready for use?

When it is ready ...

If you are looking for a date, you should know me better than that Wink

We have the main code working, and it is functional, but the RPC commands are being redone because of the lack of 'real' functionality and complexity that came with the BTC CodeBase. I seriously wonder what they are doing in the BTC camp there sometimes. The rest of the code is great though.

Testing Three key areas at the moment ...

1 - Mining. We have changed the Algo to a more 'standard' Algo so it is easier to integrate into the MasterCoin (CoinX).
2 - Syncing. Hence the Mining and PoS Aspect.
3 - A feature we have in Experimental Mode. Due to the many issues with Syncing the old chain, we have created a method of assimilating the old Private Keys into the new SSC Chain. This is experimental of course and we are testing it thoroughly before it can be implemented into the CodeBase. This means that even if you don't have full sync of the old chain, as long as you have the Private Keys of the old Addresses (and PassWords if you have Encrypted the Wallet), then you should be able to import those keys into the new SSC chain and have all the coins available to you as SSC.

The details will be available when ready and not before. We are attempting to be able to exchange the SWEEP/SSC Swap InWallet.

I know we are reasonably quiet about ALL the Developments and Systems we have been working on, but it is for good reason. This year we will release them as they come to fruition, and I can assure you that MANY of the projects will be at Public testing or Full Release stage this year.

Note - We are being VERY careful with this Wallet because it is the 'template' CodeBase we will be using for ALL Coins under the CWI Umbrella. So we get this one right, then the others will be too.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 02:06:57 PM

### CWI-COINS - DEVELOPMENT

Hi All ...

Update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg15692274#msg15692274

#crysx

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46]
  Print  

Jump to: