Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥Shrew🔥 💳 The World's First Global Retail Loyalty Rewards Crypto Token 🛒  (Read 1575 times)
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 03:13:29 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2021, 10:18:41 PM by shrewdotcom

CryptoMoonInvestor

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 09:14:41 AM

Awesome project, great vision, beautiful website and an amazing team.

The whitepaper is out now and well worth a read. Shrew is solving a real world problem, with a real product. The coin actually has utility inside and outside of the Shrew Ecosystem.

I can see this one going to the moon with a bright future ahead of it.

I love the brand too... Shrew stands for SHopping REWards... super smart and catchy!

Well done guys! 👏
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2021, 06:11:44 PM

I don't know what was just see by that buddy, but I see the vision like something that short lived projects often display, targeting only exchanges and coin price tracker. How about the usability? didn't think about it until there?
The target partner is also a big company, they don't hesitate to reject a project created to make fun tokens.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 10:42:56 PM

Hi Mandor,

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

With regards to your concerns, you mentioned why we are targeting exchanges and coin trackers. Seeking listing on exchanges and coin trackers such as CMC and Coingecko is nothing out of the ordinary. All projects endeavour to achieve this in the months after prelaunch as it supports the natural growth of a project. As a community token, feedback from many community members is that they expect that a project they've invested in to be listed (as well as partners that we intend to target).

This brings me to your next concern about our target partners. In fact, we are already making great progress with two of the target partners listed in the advertisement and they, as many investors of the project so far, do not see this as a 'fun token' but rather an innovative use of blockchain tech to iron out the inefficiencies in a dated industry.

Low redemption rates, high costs, few customer incentives and security concerns are some of the major issues facing retailers offering rewards schemes. The case for Shrew loyalty token will help to resolve these problems and more.

The retail industry (as well as many other industries) have been massively affected by the pandemic. This has forced many to rethink the future of retail. Working collaboratively with other retailers is one of the methods we are seeing implemented to help retailers both large and small survive. Shrew will only support this shift by introducing an ecosystem that anyone can be part of from anywhere in the world.

This advert does highlight the usability of Shrew however if you would like more detailed insight into its usability and the vision I do urge you to have a read of our Whitepaper on the website.

We have a fantastic team, should you have any questions, please ask away and we'll endeavour to answer back.

Also join us for our weekly AMA sessions every Monday at 6pm GMT, it will be a great opportunity for you to get to know the team and what's happening behind the scenes.

Thanks.

Shaz
Social Media Director

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2021, 07:14:05 AM

Token Name: SHREW
Max Supply: 100B
Presale allocated: 10% at a 75% discount
Hmmm... looks like investors will dump their tokens on the first-day SHREW is listed on the exchange.

And what about unsold tokens in the presale stage, will they be burned?
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 11:52:24 AM

Hmmm... looks like investors will dump their tokens on the first-day SHREW is listed on the exchange.

75% discount during pre-sale is not bad at all, considering its just 10% of the supply. Probably they are badly in need of immediate cash money for their operation and they don't care on what will happen in the future price of their token.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 09:33:16 PM

10% is the harcap for the presale, we do not expect to sell them all. The second stage of the presale is on DX Sale where the coin price be 50% of exchange listing price. It is called a presale for a reason, we can't sell the coin for a price higher than initial listing price or there would be no incentive to buy early. Furthermore,  we're a long term project with a real use case, vision and product being developed. If a small percentage of people sell, this won't affect the longevity of our project and token. These concerns usually arise with projects that have no usecase. We do.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 09:07:20 AM

I'm not going to talk about idea of project. But I want to say that I realy like the way you presented your project. At first it's nice to see a team board with references to Linkedin profiles. At least it inspires a confidence. In general your website and whitepaper look very good and informatively.
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 05:09:44 AM

Thank you for your kind words. We believe in complete transparency and feel that more projects need to adopt steps that give people more confidence, especially the demographic not familiar with this emerging world.

Too many projects have taken advantage of the narrative of anonymity being the norm within cryptocurrency giving Bitcoin as a reference. This needs to change if we are to prevent opportunists with malicious intent from taking advantage.

shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 05:22:10 AM

75% discount during pre-sale is not bad at all, considering its just 10% of the supply. Probably they are badly in need of immediate cash money for their operation and they don't care on what will happen in the future price of their token.

Unfortunately we cannot control or dictate what investors choose to do however what we do know is that our investors so far can see the long term vision of this project and understand where it is going. Many have expressed they are here for the long run and we believe so too because dropping the investment on first day will be nothing short of...well short-sightedness on their part. We hardly ever come across hype terminology such as 'When moon', 'When Lambo'....investors are sensible, supportive and most importantly love the use case and the team driving it.

With regards to token burns, this will certainly take place. It would be ridiculous not to. Please fire away any questions. We have regular AMAs. The next one will be Tuesday 15th 6pm GMT.

Shaz Khan
Social Media Director

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 11:55:19 AM

How about your current "presale" funding, how much has been raised?
Besides that, to buy your tokens with BNB. Why investors should contact one of your team? Isn't this very risky for investors? Why is the funding wallet address not listed on the site?
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 07:59:58 AM

No Taming of Shrew

Blockchain startup Shrew poised to Revolutionize Loyalty Rewards Industry

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, June 18, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Blockchain start-up Shrew is aiming to revolutionize the rewards industry. The company, headed by Arfy Shah, is an innovative use case for blockchain, and they are ready to disrupt traditional rewards programs. The company, which is currently in an Initial DEX Offering (IDO), a presale for early investors, hopes to hit the market by 2022.

More info: https://retail.einnews.com/pr_news/544133411/no-taming-of-shrew
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 02:29:54 PM

Besides that, to buy your tokens with BNB. Why investors should contact one of your team? Isn't this very risky for investors? Why is the funding wallet address not listed on the site?

Based on this DXsale, they already raised 97.2604 / 600 BNB.

Pre-sale will run for 26 more days and i don't think they can sold this out but with 97BNB or almost 30K USD its enough to build the platform and add some liquidity in the market after the sale.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2021, 11:20:24 PM

Pre-sale will run for 26 more days and i don't think they can sold this out but with 97BNB or almost 30K USD its enough to build the platform and add some liquidity in the market after the sale.
People could track it easily https://dxsale.app/app/pages/defipresale?saleID=3700&chain=BSC
Still not sure what happened, because 26 days is quite a long time for a sale, for a project that follows the current trend, I often see a sale that is only 2-3 days. So far wen say they already get 1/3 of their softcap, I think that's pretty good, they also run marketing to support it.
Xsinx

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 01:05:47 PM

110.774 / 600 BNB Raised and still 25 days to go.

What about Presale..?
How much raised there..?

I feel the team is doing a great job, my only concern is how will the team convince giant companies to use Shrew in their system? Why will they get on board.?

This is a common problem of most cryptocurrency and not only in Shrew, But with proper marketing and partnerships im sure shrew can be a good rewards program for different merchants specially during the time of pandemic wherein everyone are mostly shopping online.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 07:16:56 PM

What about Presale..?
How much raised there..?

I feel the team is doing a great job, my only concern is how will the team convince giant companies to use Shrew in their system? Why will they get on board.?

This is a common problem of most cryptocurrency and not only in Shrew, But with proper marketing and partnerships im sure shrew can be a good rewards program for different merchants specially during the time of pandemic wherein everyone are mostly shopping online.
It's no wonder if he concerned about this matter since Shrew aiming for such giant companies in its field for their partners, I think it will not be easy tasks to achieve and will need lots of effort to convince such giant companies.
koang

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 10:56:49 AM

It's no wonder if he concerned about this matter since Shrew aiming for such giant companies in its field for their partners, I think it will not be easy tasks to achieve and will need lots of effort to convince such giant companies.

Yep. you are right.
But right now crypto it's more of a speculative asset than purely technicals,
real-life application of blockchain technology lies with innovative coins like ETH, and Shrew, I hope Smiley

Can't wait for the whales to find out about Shrew when  goes live, thereby increasing demand
icobits

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:28:22 PM

Yep. you are right.
real-life application of blockchain technology lies with innovative coins like ETH, and Shrew, I hope Smiley

Can't wait for the whales to find out about Shrew when  goes live, thereby increasing demand

Its getting some attention, check out their DXsale page, sale are doing good. they will probably get soldout in the next 3-4 weeks. The dev should provide more frequent update in his thread it seems abandon.

AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 08:11:49 PM

Yep. you are right.
That can be true because nowadays most of the current crypto projects are copycat of an open-source project. Don't get me wrong, I don't think its bad rather I like the enthusiasm of the people on it and try to implement crypto in real life such as Shrew did

Its getting some attention, check out their DXsale page, sale are doing good. they will probably get soldout in the next 3-4 weeks. The dev should provide more frequent update in his thread it seems abandon.
Perhaps they are busy with the development as of now, on top of that it isn't something new if teams abandon their ANN thread. I think it's fine as long they not abandoned the project itself and take away the funding funds
koang

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 08:11:41 AM

SHREW Meme Competition

$300 worth of SHREW to giveaway for the best memes!
The deadline for submissions is 18:00 GMT on Monday 28th June
Good luck and Go have some fun!

Please check out the rules here:
https://shazkhaan.medium.com/shrew-meme-competition-d1b3b9fc171c

icobits

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 01:10:32 PM

We are aiming to partner with major card issuers, including Visa and Mastercard to provide a seamless and simple payment experience to our customers.

https://twitter.com/Shrewdotcom/status/1408334206611169280

It will be a big plus if they manage to secure a partnership with visa and mastercard but its a one big dream that every other crypto coin is aiming. Maybe Shrew will be the first, who knows.

shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 01:07:51 AM

People could track it easily https://dxsale.app/app/pages/defipresale?saleID=3700&chain=BSC
Still not sure what happened, because 26 days is quite a long time for a sale, for a project that follows the current trend, I often see a sale that is only 2-3 days. So far wen say they already get 1/3 of their softcap, I think that's pretty good, they also run marketing to support it.

We kept the presale for 1 month to allow investors to ample time to study the project, attend AMAs before making a more informed decision on their investment. We want to attract Long term investors and this normally means sensible people who have time to ask questions and get to know the team behind the project.

Whilst we see lots of projects filling up within 24 hours, the investors in these projects leave as quick as they get in, in the hope to make a quick profit. We really don't want that..
Our marketing strategy has been mainly grassroots til now and we're really pleased with the people who have come onboard so far.

If you ever pop into our telegram, we all have built such a great relationship and the CEO himself has personally responded to over 500 DMs from investors...Relationships are important to us and these take time to build.

shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 01:11:12 AM

We are aiming to partner with major card issuers, including Visa and Mastercard to provide a seamless and simple payment experience to our customers.

https://twitter.com/Shrewdotcom/status/1408334206611169280

It will be a big plus if they manage to secure a partnership with visa and mastercard but its a one big dream that every other crypto coin is aiming. Maybe Shrew will be the first, who knows.

We are in active discussions with a global card provider (one of the two you have mentioned) and they are quite excited about the prospects of our project and are keen to explore how we can work together. Check out some of our AMAs on the official Youtube channel where the CEO discusses this.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmregyFHLDxd5jR4sXgCwEQ

arpan99

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 11:59:09 PM

May I ask, are there any marketing planned? To create a hype, normally the presale in a few minutes soldout
algold700

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 02:13:09 AM

Guys, this project has potential, but it needs some serious marketing behind it in order to compete in the Bsc space
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:04:41 AM

What about Presale..?
How much raised there..?

Of course it's no easy feat, Rome was not built in one day..However we have a plan and it starts with bringing in local stores and ecommence businesses into the ecosystem that would otherwise not have a rewards system built into their business. From here building upwards towards the bigger players.

It's also worth noting that we are already making great progress with a global card provider (one of the two listed on the ad).
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:15:27 AM

Guys, this project has potential, but it needs some serious marketing behind it in order to compete in the Bsc space

Thank you, we believe it has massive potential too since the rewards point industry is seriously outdated and full of inefficiencies that cost retailers millions each year. (Another point that would attract bigger players since we offer enhanced security that will make it harder for malicious attacks. 11% of financial attacks were made on retail rewards point in 2017 I believe and we've had more recent news of Tesco, Boots and many others whose loyalty points scheme had been compromised leaving them to reissue cards or stop the points altogether for thousands of customers.

Now to come to your question on marketing, we have been vetting many marketing companies and have turned down quite a lot of proposals since we want to ensure that whoever we sign on (and bear in mind this is a huge financial commitment) really understands our vision and where we want to go with this. We don't want to be put in the category as hype coins and quite frankly their marketing is distasteful for the type of investors we want onboard this project. Saying this we also understand that targets need to be met. This week we have signed on smaller marketing agencies that can support with the presale meanwhile having discussions with much larger, reputable ones that can propel Shrew in the direction it deserves.

It's a fantastic project and I urge anyone that wants to learn more to pop over to our tg (Link in the ad) Our CEO is online most of the day GMT to answer any questions people may have regarding the project.

cygazppinsii

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:21:02 AM

What's the uniqueness of your project that can not be found in other project that's been released so far? And will you focus on creating and developing or attracting customers and users or partnerships?
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:21:12 AM

May I ask, are there any marketing planned? To create a hype, normally the presale in a few minutes soldout

Yes we have a marketing campaign set up for the weeks coming.

Most marketing done so far has been grassroots and we are pleased with how it has gone so far. We understand people have expectations to fill resales within a few minutes to 24 hours but we wanted to go down an organic approach which allows for people to look into the project, read the Whitepaper carefully, watch and join our AMAs and engage with our community before making an investment. We want our investors to be more informed and come onboard the project knowing fully well what we want to achieve and that it is something to hold long term. Normally the presales that fill within minutes are investors that jump into it through FOMO and then leave as quick as they come.

Not the type of investment sentiment we want to nurture.

Please pop over to our tg for more active discussions around the project. Link up top in the ad.:-)
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:35:25 AM

What's the uniqueness of your project that can not be found in other project that's been released so far? And will you focus on creating and developing or attracting customers and users or partnerships?

Well there isn't a project quite like what we are aiming to achieve.

A seamlessly integrated app that not only allows you to earn shopping rewards, but also spend, send and trade for fiat or other crypto. We are yet to find a project that allows you to do all this.

Global rewards point token...so you can walk into a store in the UK earn points and when you're on holiday in Turkey you can spend those points in a store that also accepts Shrew.

Debit card that allows you to earn shopping points and pay at the same time...

If there is a project that could be a contender it may be the Japanese company Rakuten however, again given what I've written above, Shrew has a lot more to offer.

We have been approached by Chainlink and are working on an agreement that will help us implement a smart contract based price feed. It will be used when working out the realtime value of SHREW in a number of fiat and cryptocurrencies cross-exchanges. As well as this we are in active discussions with a global card provider to support our debit card and are confident we will have this deal finalised in the coming months.

shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 04:37:28 AM

What's token address?

Here you can find all details including token address:

• Contract Address: 0x0c13970d3c5db20d48446a24e29fb9a77cd60de4
• TechRate Audit: Passed
• Initial Supply: 100B
• Burned Forever: 98.7B
• Mintable: No – supply cannot be increased, only reduced.
• Network: BEP20 (BSC)
• Liquidity Pool – 100%
• Token Tracker - https://bscscan.com/token/0x0c13970d3c5db20d48446a24e29fb9a77cd60de4
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 10:13:01 PM

Adoption is necessary for this project to be successful. What countries are they going to start deploying this app? They need to attract many users as much as they can and partner with merchants or shops, so people can really use the rewards that they will get from availing the app. Do they have initial list of merchants that will be participating on this service?
artmodeven

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 11:49:32 PM

Is there anything you want to surprise the community with this summer?
koang

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 07:11:08 AM

Adoption is necessary for this project to be successful. What countries are they going to start deploying this app? They need to attract many users as much as they can and partner with merchants or shops, so people can really use the rewards that they will get from availing the app. Do they have initial list of merchants that will be participating on this service?

Agree, Adoption is the key
Until now there has been no official announcement about the initial list of merchants who will participate and use their platform,
on the site, they just write Potential Partners

In accordance with the Roadmap, this year they focus on public sales and listings.
Build of Shrew Ecosystem will begin in January 2022, using the funds raised through the pre-sale.
icobits

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 03:11:01 PM

The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market. Hope that this project will successfull.

Not only ambitious but they are saying their are the first to provide loyalty rewards globally using Shrew tokens. If this thing materialized this could be an another hidden gem in the market. 

By the way, since you will lock 100% of the presale, how can you sustain the development without liquid currency like BNB? or your gonna sell your own Shrew in pancake once listed?

anangeko

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 10:47:10 PM

Is there anything you want to surprise the community with this summer?

They follow the plans of the roadmap, but if you had about events other than those plans, then this becomes an interesting question.
aleksei_belka

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 01:17:27 AM

What is the difference of this project to other projects and how can you encourage me to invest in your project?

You will get an incentive to invest in a project when you see several events that will be successful, imo
contoarere

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 03:47:28 AM

Set only measurable specific goals and clearly understand how they will be measured.
anton19819

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 05:26:39 AM

How long has Shrew been in development? And what are the current tasks for the team?
artmodeven

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 05:21:06 AM

Set only measurable specific goals and clearly understand how they will be measured.

Yes their goals are really good and realistic.
Aidropcrypto1001

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 06:11:14 AM

How long has Shrew been in development? And what are the current tasks for the team?

This is a new project, it has been around since April this year
etincorpoi

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 07:02:57 AM

Hello there, we have 3k users in tg group, don't forget to help team with promo now, we should bring more users to this ecosystem now
anton19819

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 07:53:05 AM

Hi everyone why is presale still going slow?
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 08:04:56 AM

i dont know how far this platform will go but hopefully investors have done their job of risk assessment before buying their tokens. we dont know if they can indeed attract merchants that will use their app and be partner for these loyalty rewards. sometimes, the concept is great but implementation is another thing. and implementation stage is usually most projects failed.
much better if they already convinced one or two merchants that will collaborate on their app, before asking money from public investors.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
icobits

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 04:10:04 PM

i dont know how far this platform will go but hopefully investors have done their job of risk assessment before buying their tokens. we dont know if they can indeed attract merchants that will use their app and be partner for these loyalty rewards. sometimes, the concept is great but implementation is another thing. and implementation stage is usually most projects failed.
much better if they already convinced one or two merchants that will collaborate on their app, before asking money from public investors.

Having partnership with major retail brands is not easy, i dont think they can pull it off specially those big and international brands that mention in the OP. as far as i know walmart has its own loyalty program and i dont see them using a 3rd party company for their rewards program distribution.

Maybe they can tapped small retail stores from north america to down south and im sure they can easily get atleast 1 in every 100 stores in those states.

contoarere

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 08:45:41 PM

Hello there, we have 3k users in tg group, don't forget to help team with promo now, we should bring more users to this ecosystem now

Yes, the project team is doing their best when developing the project
aleksei_belka

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 09:28:42 PM

Hi everyone why is presale still going slow?

http://dxsale.app/app/pages/defipresale?saleID=3700&chain=BSC
forhada80

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 10:10:28 PM

I'm curious do you plan to copperate with dao systems?
Xsinx

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 01:27:22 PM

254.156658 / 600 BNB Raised Just 46 few shy BNB and Shrew will be able to break the Softcap. And still 12 more days before the presale ends, so i am positive that they will be able to reach its softcap or reach its hardcap on the last 24 hours of sale.
contoarere

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 07:43:45 PM

But why do they need it now?
AlexandrZyryanov

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 08:27:33 PM

This is a long-term ecosystem, and the team is working very hard on further updates, this attracts many
aleksei_belka

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 08:58:35 PM

This is a long-term ecosystem, and the team is working very hard on further updates, this attracts many

I hope you made such a conclusion for a reason and write it with confidence.
Girlscouts

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 09:46:58 PM

But why do they need it now?

They don't have such updates, and now they do not need it.
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 10:10:53 PM

The token was created back in April. Currently our focus is on brining quality long term investors onboard by reaching out to people and communities within the space. We are about 11 days away from completing our DX Sale and over 90% filled our softcap. Next step will be launching onto Pancakeswap on 17th June.

shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 06, 2021, 10:20:05 PM

Having partnership with major retail brands is not easy, i dont think they can pull it off specially those big and international brands that mention in the OP. as far as i know walmart has its own loyalty program and i dont see them using a 3rd party company for their rewards program distribution.

Maybe they can tapped small retail stores from north america to down south and im sure they can easily get atleast 1 in every 100 stores in those states.

Of course there will be resistance from larger brands to adopt Shrew however we don't believe it is impossible. The cost to run a loyalty rewards programme is huge for these stores. What Shrew is offering is lower costs and increased security. Over 11% of financial attacks happened on loyalty programmes in big name stores so the appeal of blockchain solution will save these stores millions of lost revenue due to fraudulent activity.
Shrew will also offer stores data analytics on consumer behaviour. Merchants will be able to see how and on what Shrew points are being spent giving them insight into what products are doing well and need to be stocked. Current loyalty programmes do not offer this level of data analytics. 

You're absolutely correct however on the strategy we are going to take. We will work with the big brands whilst also supporting smaller local stores to adopt Shrew in their retail shop. Greater adoption from local stores will in time make it more appealing for the bigger stores that show a little resistance.
Evrey_bez_brovey

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 08:24:06 PM

Can u tell me details, still bonus for sale is available?
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 09:30:11 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2021, 03:02:31 AM by mprep

Can u tell me details, still bonus for sale is available?

Hey, at the moment there is a 10 BNB worth of SHREW Prizepool Giveaway.

Invest 3 BNB, Invite a friend to purchase 1BNB and you will be entered for the giveaway.

There will be 5 lucky winners who will get 2BNB worth of SHREW each at the end of presale.

More details of this giveaway can be found here

https://shazkhaan.medium.com/giveaway-incoming-fa3ed675978

How much was the minimum amount to invest in the project?

Minimum is 0.1BNB and Max is 5 BNB

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
ievfxslfzl4011

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 09:22:09 AM

Do you plan to launch a massive marketing and bounty campaign for your project here and other forums?
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 03:41:09 AM

What about the next plans? What are you going to do? I hope team will inform more about platform development and updates

We just signed for a collaboration with Chainlink this week which is HUGE! They approached the CEO after reading about our project and are really excited about the future prospects for Shrew.

Chainlink are going to support us by implementing a smart contract based price feed. It will be used when working out the realtime value of SHREW in a number of fiat and cryptocurrencies cross-exchanges.This will massively speed up platform development when we reach that stage. For now the key focus will be on token adoption and bringing on partners, investors and retailers onto the project. Please check out our roadmap in the ad. :-)
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 04:11:14 AM

Hey Everyone! We reached our hardcap earlier today and would like to say a massive thank you for everyone that has come onboard so far!

This is a huge milestone in our journey, myself and the team owe it to all of our supporters out there. Being a community driven token, we take great pride in striving on this journey, with its highs and lows together.

I have updated the OP now to include our launch date which is tomorrow (or today for some) 12.07.21 at 7pm London Time.

Come join our telegram, have a chat with myself, the founder and rest of the devs, ask us any questions you may have. We are all in different parts of the world, so you will get at least a member of the Shrew Crew or Shrew Support available to welcome you.

TG Link below:

https://t.me/shrewdotcom

See you then

Shaz Khan
Social Media Director
PamelaKatiana8818

View Profile
July 12, 2021, 09:43:52 PM

As I see, the Shrew project has potential for growth and there are no problems in marketing, these are projects that are worth watching
conmaventvel

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2021, 04:41:49 PM

Do you plan to launch a massive marketing and bounty campaign for your project here and other forums?

Why do they need to do this? How can this benefit them?
Jaberkj

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 08:20:11 PM

I hope that all can understand this project and know evaluation for this good project, selling with current price is loss

Yes, well said, many already consider this project to be really good and therefore invest in it
Jhokosuprianto

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 08:55:31 PM

Activity in your project on social networks is going very well, not like in other projects that order bots
jubayaradil

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 09:25:41 PM

This community is going to grow into something even more awesome

You totally get it, they have an incredibly solid foundation of investors
LaurenOlsen

View Profile
July 15, 2021, 10:54:41 PM

Hello there, I want to ask you any relefection percentage in here or redistribution to the holders?
jubayaradil

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 08:14:27 PM

I think it's time to make a listing on Binance, it will bring you great benefits for the price of the token
letzpadicha

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 09:08:37 PM

Guys! When is the Chainlink announcement? It will go even more crazy after that!
LaurenOlsen

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 09:35:59 PM

As we know guys, with more success there will be increase in scams so Shrew team needs to be prepared in advance
jubayaradil

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 10:01:22 PM

What happens to your token? Why is it growing so fast, it is already flying to the moon?
lenroseho

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 10:26:49 PM

Hi everyone, so team can you tell me, what is the story or the inspiration behind the project's name?
letzpadicha

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 10:53:25 PM

This month, for me, the best project that I found was Shrew, I found something worth investing in
LaurenOlsen

View Profile
July 16, 2021, 11:19:11 PM

How is Shrew different from other similar projects, and what features of the tool of this project will be most interesting to people?
nocunede

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 04:50:43 AM

What happens to your token? Why is it growing so fast, it is already flying to the moon?

So there was a lot of good news in Shrew, have you seen it?
kaungpyae42882

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 05:13:49 AM

I think it's time to make a listing on Binance, it will bring you great benefits for the price of the token

I agree, but now there is no news about this from the team, they are collaborating with Chainlink, this is already a big thing for them, you can wait with the listing, imo
Politova_posad

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 05:32:21 AM

Hi everyone, so team can you tell me, what is the story or the inspiration behind the project's name?

There must be some information about this on the website, but I'm not sure why you need it?
Ryanmining

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:12:13 AM

This month, for me, the best project that I found was Shrew, I found something worth investing in

Yes, I also have such a story, I bought several tokens for a long time
kaungpyae42882

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:34:00 AM

As we know guys, with more success there will be increase in scams so Shrew team needs to be prepared in advance

I am sure that Shrew has an experienced enough team to understand all this and be ready for it.
Politova_posad

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 06:52:58 AM

How is Shrew different from other similar projects, and what features of the tool of this project will be most interesting to people?

https://www.shrew.com/
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:50:12 AM

The latest good news is that Shrew is integrating Chainlink pricing channels into the Binance Smartchain. By integrating the industry-leading decentralized oracle network Chainlink, Shrew will gain access to the high-quality, tamper-proof pricing channels needed to quantify SHREW in real time across a range of cross-fiat and cryptocurrency exchanges.
I like the project and have been watching it for several weeks. The only thing I don't like is the invasion of spam bots in this thread.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2021, 06:05:43 PM

I like the project and have been watching it for several weeks. The only thing I don't like is the invasion of spam bots in this thread.
Yeah, that active spamming by dummy accounts is a extremely unfortunate thing for this project, even though it has reached a hard cap, means investors trust them, but this shows bad behavior. No matter if this is rented outright or any other reason, this should stop immediately.
Ryanmining

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:04:13 PM

Obviously, your last collaboration turned out to be a very good idea for your further development.
kaungpyae42882

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:22:50 PM

I wonder what will be your first joint event with the Chainlink project
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 18, 2021, 09:50:14 PM

Yeah, that active spamming by dummy accounts is a extremely unfortunate thing for this project, even though it has reached a hard cap, means investors trust them, but this shows bad behavior. No matter if this is rented outright or any other reason, this should stop immediately.

i very well agree here. spamming or using noob accounts to bump their thread is not a very smart idea to promote their project. as they already reached their hard cap, there's no reason to spam their thread with these new accts.
if they do believe their capability here, they will stop deploying the use of bumping service. because if that will continue, i dont think many people will have the interest to read a thread full of spam posts.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2021, 03:44:09 PM

i very well agree here. spamming or using noob accounts to bump their thread is not a very smart idea to promote their project. as they already reached their hard cap, there's no reason to spam their thread with these new accts.
if they do believe their capability here, they will stop deploying the use of bumping service. because if that will continue, i dont think many people will have the interest to read a thread full of spam posts.

Bit disappointing to a lot of people here, lots of spam which shouldn't make things worse. but I don't understand their way of thinking to do something like this. is this one of the newest ways of them? is this a strategy? Grin

w7702252000

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 08:41:50 PM

How helpful has your partnership with Chailnlink been?

Watch on their social networks, it will soon become more noticeable.
letzpadicha

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 09:02:07 PM

Obviously, your last collaboration turned out to be a very good idea for your further development.

Yes, now this is the only discussion in the project
Ryanmining

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 09:21:10 PM

Good question, in any case we will be informed about it
jubayaradil

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 08:22:26 PM

Guys, are there any disadvantages in this project we should know about
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 08:43:36 PM

Good question, in any case we will be informed about it

So Shrew will be integrating Chainlink Price Feeds to Enable Real-time price conversions of SHREW reward points.

There's a great blog about it that highlights all the information about the work we are doing together here 👇🏾

https://shrew.medium.com/shrew-will-integrate-chainlink-price-feeds-to-enable-real-time-price-conversions-of-shrew-reward-976bfde3c1b4
Ramcgautam13571

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 08:45:44 PM

What sets your project apart from other projects? What to expect from it in the coming time?
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:07:07 PM

Guys, are there any disadvantages in this project we should know about

Like any project, there are areas that could flag up potential concern but we believe that by identifying them early, we can build the business case to accommodate for this.

One concern is whether larger, established stores with their own rewards scheme will resist moving onto Shrew Rewards. However, we have established that working with smaller, local stores and e-commerces to begin with and using them as a driving force for the larger stores to adopt the rewards can help with the attraction of adopting Shrew. Either way, we anticipate a large interest and uptake from local stores since many cannot afford implementing reward programmes. If we are looking at the way our economical world is being shaped through blockchain, what Shrew offers is something affordable and appealing to your average retailer.

Another concern could be manipulation of reward points once implemented. How can we stop reward point fraud? Traditional rewards point schemes face massive losses from individuals that 'game' the system through loopholes such as purchasing items, earning points, then returning the items. Effectively they keep the points in this way and traditional systems don't have the technical facilities to reimburse the store with the points when returns of goods are made.

We have come up with a few ways of dealing with this problem and saving retailers from losses however this needs to be developed further.

Everything takes time and to revert back to the question this can be a disadvantage for some.  The crypto space has conditioned some investors for instant results which unfortunately is not going to be the case for our project. We take pride in the steps we take to ensure a bullet proof product is available to market.

letzpadicha

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:08:48 PM

As we can see, Shrew is doing good results despite the fall in the market, but I think that if the market continues such a fall, it will still affect the project.
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:10:45 PM

Hey, of course! Great question.

Quite simply, 'Shrew' is an acronym that combines SHopping REWards. Shrew is also a cute mammal. :-)
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:28:36 PM

What sets your project apart from other projects? What to expect from it in the coming time?

There is not a project out there that is aiming to achieve a universal reward point using blockchain solution. There is a Japanese project, however it operates similar to credit card cash back which is restrictive to only thought that fit a financial criteria. Shrew however doesn't require you to meet a financial criteria to be a Shrew card holder. We also offer a number of features on the Shrew App once it's developed that no other project is providing. 

Earn.
Spend.
Send.
Trade.

max_ivanov2801

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:31:48 PM

Shrew is taking to prevent hackers and scammers from taking advantage?
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:38:23 PM

The latest good news is that Shrew is integrating Chainlink pricing channels into the Binance Smartchain. By integrating the industry-leading decentralized oracle network Chainlink, Shrew will gain access to the high-quality, tamper-proof pricing channels needed to quantify SHREW in real time across a range of cross-fiat and cryptocurrency exchanges.

We are really pleased with the working with Chainlink. The price feed will speed up development time and also give us an opportunity to co-market with Chainlink too which is great. I have been reading the comments and can't seem to understand what you refer to spam bots, I don't get the impression that there are questions on here that are not valid or related to the project. Could you give me an example?
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:41:24 PM

Was there an update on when tokens can be received from presale?

Any tokens purchased from DX Sale can be claimed on the same link that you purchased from.

Please go to the Shrew website and you will find a link to the DX sale.
www.shrew.com
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 09:49:29 PM

I have written this a few times on this thread about our plan to get merchants onboard. There is a clear strategy.

Shrew will offer reward scheme to local and e-commerce stores that may not have one in place or cannot afford to run one.
The appeal to be part of the Shrew ecosystem will grow as more merchants sign up. From market research, this is not going to be a difficult process to get local stores adopting Shrew.

The resistance will come with larger stores but we feel that with enough smaller stores joining the ecosystem globally, we will gain enough momentum to get larger stores onboard, but whether they join or not, the local and ecommerce market is huge and enough to make Shrew a household name globally.

Jubair7645

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 08:53:39 PM

The team is really hard working and very co operative so I am sure for the success of this project because this project has an all star team.
lenroseho

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 09:19:20 PM

We need to develop our community in Asia and the Orient, imo. What do you think about this?
Ryanmining

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 10:10:40 PM

Guys, may I ask have you paid for the CMC listing? As the speed of listing is dependent on this?
kaungpyae42882

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 05:44:42 AM

The team is really hard working and very co operative so I am sure for the success of this project because this project has an all star team.

The fact that they show good results can confirm this, I hope that the team will continue to show good results.
Politova_posad

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:27:42 AM

We need to develop our community in Asia and the Orient, imo. What do you think about this?

It looks like they are going to create an Ama with a new blockchain source that spans Asia.
nilhed

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:48:15 AM

Someone please drop me a link to a video review of this project, if there is one, I'm a beginner and I want to learn more about the project through the video

This is a link to their YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmregyFHLDxd5jR4sXgCwEQ?app=desktop
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 10:38:49 PM

Guys, may I ask have you paid for the CMC listing? As the speed of listing is dependent on this?

As far as I know yes

We have been listed on CMC as of 10:02am GMT today!  :-)
koang

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 03:06:55 PM

Shrew is now listed on CoinMarketCap!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shrew/

It was an important step, Congratulations! You're hardworking on progress Cool
Ryanmining

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 08:57:53 PM

What exactly is Shrew working on right now? I wonder what you are doing after a big partnership

On July 26th they are planning to arrange Ama with a prize of $ 900, watch this message
https://t.me/shrewdotcom/73661
letzpadicha

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 07:52:08 PM

What are you doing to increase the communities of your project?
pimsvanramitt

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 08:28:41 PM

Have a nice day community, I really like the result that the team is showing right now
jogetkampung

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 09:04:46 PM

Who is the founder of your project? How long has he been working in the crypto sphere?
koang

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 07:11:33 AM

Who is the founder of your project? How long has he been working in the crypto sphere?

Check on the site, information about the founder and team is available there
https://www.shrew.com/team

The team is more active in the tele group, so if you have questions and want to discuss further this project, join their tele group.
https://t.me/shrewdotcom
jogetkampung

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 01:24:37 PM

What exactly is Shrew working on right now? I wonder what you are doing after a big partnership

On July 26th they are planning to arrange Ama with a prize of $ 900, watch this message
https://t.me/shrewdotcom/73661

Not a bad prize, sorry that I missed this event because I was at work
pimsvanramitt

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 01:57:37 PM

What's most important: time, cost or quality management? Or would you put something else as the defining measure?
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 10:52:03 AM

What are you doing to increase the communities of your project?
They had an AMA to Blockcast which is an Asian Community Investors happened on their Telegram. A lot of stuffs are also coming in like the airdrop in CMC and Certik audit certification. Another thing that I too are looking forward is the development of the Platform. If the team manages to to build a good one, a $ is easy to attain.
Snappycoco

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 11:43:59 PM

So I guess at the end of the day, these guys doesn't want to pay hunters. Scammers at its best. We had an agreement that you will pay us half of the total allocation and 1/3 of that every week from Aug 25th yet you closed bounty channel and choose not to pay us.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1182

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 06:07:30 AM

They have distributed only twitter rewards. Signature campaign participants did not get anything. And not only they have closed bounty channel, they have also closed projects telegram channel.

I'm amazed with their behavior. If this was scam from the very beginning, they could have just abandoned everything and dont bother with distribution. But they have decided to close all group after distribution.

Cant exchange these tokens on pankeswap. Everything stops on "Waiting For Confirmation" "Confirm this transaction in your wallet" and nothing happens. Anyone else have this?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Snappycoco

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 11:25:27 AM

They have distributed only twitter rewards. Signature campaign participants did not get anything. And not only they have closed bounty channel, they have also closed projects telegram channel.

I'm amazed with their behavior. If this was scam from the very beginning, they could have just abandoned everything and dont bother with distribution. But they have decided to close all group after distribution.

Cant exchange these tokens on pankeswap. Everything stops on "Waiting For Confirmation" "Confirm this transaction in your wallet" and nothing happens. Anyone else have this?
Dude they have this 26% slippage for sell. Very unprofessional for Arfy that he did this after all the conversation we had and adjustments he made for payments and they have the guts to have airdrop to others who didn't do anything for their project.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 11:42:54 PM

Omg, it's really messed up and embarrassing, they got a hardcap and still treat the bounty hunters badly. Even I see there has been agreement on reducing the bounty pool, but going this far and removing the bounty group, is no longer acceptable. They really thought the bounty hunters couldn't do otherwise.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1182

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 07:49:35 AM

Omg, it's really messed up and embarrassing, they got a hardcap and still treat the bounty hunters badly. Even I see there has been agreement on reducing the bounty pool, but going this far and removing the bounty group, is no longer acceptable. They really thought the bounty hunters couldn't do otherwise.

The proof that they dont care about bounty hunters is the fact that they have banned all the hunters in their main telegram group. Those who were in bounty group are banned in t.me/shrewdotcom. I can understand if they ban only those who ask bounty questions or inconvenient questions in main group. But banning all hunters is kind of lame. No wonder there is a rat in their logo.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 03:21:52 PM

The proof that they dont care about bounty hunters is the fact that they have banned all the hunters in their main telegram group. Those who were in bounty group are banned in t.me/shrewdotcom. I can understand if they ban only those who ask bounty questions or inconvenient questions in main group. But banning all hunters is kind of lame. No wonder there is a rat in their logo.
Very unprofessional for them. Anyone who invested in here will most probably be losing money. Even though they reached hardcap and added a total of 60M+ shrew to their contract, they still oppress their workers. Another bunch of scammer who's abusing this forum by hiring and not paying.
Blowon

Activity: 1934
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 10:53:54 AM

Very unprofessional for them. Anyone who invested in here will most probably be losing money. Even though they reached hardcap and added a total of 60M+ shrew to their contract, they still oppress their workers. Another bunch of scammer who's abusing this forum by hiring and not paying.
there seems to be an act of cheating committed, but I don't know whether it's from the project side or from the bounty manager, many participants don't accept it according to the work that has been done

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
August 28, 2021, 11:59:51 PM

there seems to be an act of cheating committed, but I don't know whether it's from the project side or from the bounty manager, many participants don't accept it according to the work that has been done
It was clear from the project manager, I see the bounty manager had been inactive for a long time I guess, so the project manager who stepped in did it right away. and this is what happened, even though there was an agreement to reduce the number of tokens for the bounty and this was done openly in the bounty group, but still they treated it badly.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2021, 11:10:59 AM

They rechecked the spreadsheet and remove stakes on those who spams in their reddit. We had an agreement with Arfy. He spoke to us that he will reduce the reward. We accepted it even if its unfair. Everything went smooth until the distribution date. He even told us the time for distribution that day. After that, he deleted the group. Ban everyone in their Official TG group and mute everyone who tried to ask him. What kind of a CEO is that? Only those who doesn't want to pay his workers do that.
TheMimic1

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2021, 08:08:58 AM

This project deserves multiple Red trusts for scamming bounty hunters, every bounty hunters are ban from the official group and bounty group was blocked, they intentionally don't want to pay, I'm surprised their ANN is still standing with no single red trust

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     ITSMYNE     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social-plus NFT marketplace for official sports NFTs
[      t w i t t e r      ]  [    t e l e g r a m    ]  [   i n s t a g r a m   ]  [      d i s c o r d      ]
bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
August 31, 2021, 05:32:18 AM

This project deserves multiple Red trusts for scamming bounty hunters, every bounty hunters are ban from the official group and bounty group was blocked, they intentionally don't want to pay, I'm surprised their ANN is still standing with no single red trust

This case was very similar to the what happened with lunaland bounty. I guess that if both shrew and lunaland have been running by the same person.
I remember that someone was also saying that there's a member from shrew who was also a part from the lunaland team. These scammers were having a very bad behavior.
I suspect this project has a relationship with lunaland. This is not my first time to see there were scammers creating multiple projects at once.

that's quite strange to see that this project didn't even get a single red trust.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
.MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
koang

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2021, 09:39:59 AM

I am not a bounty participant in this project and be sad with what the bounty participants experienced
If they can scam their hunters, then they can scam their investors too.
So if you are a bounty participant and have sufficient evidence then you should make a scam accusation against his project
You can pressure them on social media, attack, and tagging all their social media accounts
Do something...
Snappycoco

View Profile
September 03, 2021, 04:00:13 AM

This case was very similar to the what happened with lunaland bounty. I guess that if both shrew and lunaland have been running by the same person.
I remember that someone was also saying that there's a member from shrew who was also a part from the lunaland team. These scammers were having a very bad behavior.
I suspect this project has a relationship with lunaland. This is not my first time to see there were scammers creating multiple projects at once.

that's quite strange to see that this project didn't even get a single red trust.
The two were related to each other. I talked to one of the Lunaland development team member called Santhosh and he told me that Dusko (Founder of Lunaland) was one of the advisory board of shrew before starting his own. I am still waiting for Andy500 or some high ranking member here to create a scam accusation against them. They are abusing this forum which is offensive not just to hunter but to whole community itself.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: