Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥Shrew🔥 💳 The World's First Global Retail Loyalty Rewards Crypto Token 🛒  (Read 1575 times)
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 03:13:29 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2021, 10:18:41 PM by shrewdotcom

CryptoMoonInvestor

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 09:14:41 AM

Awesome project, great vision, beautiful website and an amazing team.

The whitepaper is out now and well worth a read. Shrew is solving a real world problem, with a real product. The coin actually has utility inside and outside of the Shrew Ecosystem.

I can see this one going to the moon with a bright future ahead of it.

I love the brand too... Shrew stands for SHopping REWards... super smart and catchy!

Well done guys! 👏
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2021, 06:11:44 PM

I don't know what was just see by that buddy, but I see the vision like something that short lived projects often display, targeting only exchanges and coin price tracker. How about the usability? didn't think about it until there?
The target partner is also a big company, they don't hesitate to reject a project created to make fun tokens.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 10:42:56 PM

Hi Mandor,

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

With regards to your concerns, you mentioned why we are targeting exchanges and coin trackers. Seeking listing on exchanges and coin trackers such as CMC and Coingecko is nothing out of the ordinary. All projects endeavour to achieve this in the months after prelaunch as it supports the natural growth of a project. As a community token, feedback from many community members is that they expect that a project they've invested in to be listed (as well as partners that we intend to target).

This brings me to your next concern about our target partners. In fact, we are already making great progress with two of the target partners listed in the advertisement and they, as many investors of the project so far, do not see this as a 'fun token' but rather an innovative use of blockchain tech to iron out the inefficiencies in a dated industry.

Low redemption rates, high costs, few customer incentives and security concerns are some of the major issues facing retailers offering rewards schemes. The case for Shrew loyalty token will help to resolve these problems and more.

The retail industry (as well as many other industries) have been massively affected by the pandemic. This has forced many to rethink the future of retail. Working collaboratively with other retailers is one of the methods we are seeing implemented to help retailers both large and small survive. Shrew will only support this shift by introducing an ecosystem that anyone can be part of from anywhere in the world.

This advert does highlight the usability of Shrew however if you would like more detailed insight into its usability and the vision I do urge you to have a read of our Whitepaper on the website.

We have a fantastic team, should you have any questions, please ask away and we'll endeavour to answer back.

Also join us for our weekly AMA sessions every Monday at 6pm GMT, it will be a great opportunity for you to get to know the team and what's happening behind the scenes.

Thanks.

Shaz
Social Media Director

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2021, 07:14:05 AM

Token Name: SHREW
Max Supply: 100B
Presale allocated: 10% at a 75% discount
Hmmm... looks like investors will dump their tokens on the first-day SHREW is listed on the exchange.

And what about unsold tokens in the presale stage, will they be burned?
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 11:52:24 AM

Hmmm... looks like investors will dump their tokens on the first-day SHREW is listed on the exchange.

75% discount during pre-sale is not bad at all, considering its just 10% of the supply. Probably they are badly in need of immediate cash money for their operation and they don't care on what will happen in the future price of their token.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2021, 09:33:16 PM

10% is the harcap for the presale, we do not expect to sell them all. The second stage of the presale is on DX Sale where the coin price be 50% of exchange listing price. It is called a presale for a reason, we can't sell the coin for a price higher than initial listing price or there would be no incentive to buy early. Furthermore,  we're a long term project with a real use case, vision and product being developed. If a small percentage of people sell, this won't affect the longevity of our project and token. These concerns usually arise with projects that have no usecase. We do.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 09:07:20 AM

I'm not going to talk about idea of project. But I want to say that I realy like the way you presented your project. At first it's nice to see a team board with references to Linkedin profiles. At least it inspires a confidence. In general your website and whitepaper look very good and informatively.
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 05:09:44 AM

Thank you for your kind words. We believe in complete transparency and feel that more projects need to adopt steps that give people more confidence, especially the demographic not familiar with this emerging world.

Too many projects have taken advantage of the narrative of anonymity being the norm within cryptocurrency giving Bitcoin as a reference. This needs to change if we are to prevent opportunists with malicious intent from taking advantage.

shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 05:22:10 AM

75% discount during pre-sale is not bad at all, considering its just 10% of the supply. Probably they are badly in need of immediate cash money for their operation and they don't care on what will happen in the future price of their token.

Unfortunately we cannot control or dictate what investors choose to do however what we do know is that our investors so far can see the long term vision of this project and understand where it is going. Many have expressed they are here for the long run and we believe so too because dropping the investment on first day will be nothing short of...well short-sightedness on their part. We hardly ever come across hype terminology such as 'When moon', 'When Lambo'....investors are sensible, supportive and most importantly love the use case and the team driving it.

With regards to token burns, this will certainly take place. It would be ridiculous not to. Please fire away any questions. We have regular AMAs. The next one will be Tuesday 15th 6pm GMT.

Shaz Khan
Social Media Director

terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2021, 11:55:19 AM

How about your current "presale" funding, how much has been raised?
Besides that, to buy your tokens with BNB. Why investors should contact one of your team? Isn't this very risky for investors? Why is the funding wallet address not listed on the site?
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 07:59:58 AM

No Taming of Shrew

Blockchain startup Shrew poised to Revolutionize Loyalty Rewards Industry

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, June 18, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Blockchain start-up Shrew is aiming to revolutionize the rewards industry. The company, headed by Arfy Shah, is an innovative use case for blockchain, and they are ready to disrupt traditional rewards programs. The company, which is currently in an Initial DEX Offering (IDO), a presale for early investors, hopes to hit the market by 2022.

More info: https://retail.einnews.com/pr_news/544133411/no-taming-of-shrew
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2021, 02:29:54 PM

Besides that, to buy your tokens with BNB. Why investors should contact one of your team? Isn't this very risky for investors? Why is the funding wallet address not listed on the site?

Based on this DXsale, they already raised 97.2604 / 600 BNB.

Pre-sale will run for 26 more days and i don't think they can sold this out but with 97BNB or almost 30K USD its enough to build the platform and add some liquidity in the market after the sale.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2021, 11:20:24 PM

Based on this DXsale, they already raised 97.2604 / 600 BNB.

Pre-sale will run for 26 more days and i don't think they can sold this out but with 97BNB or almost 30K USD its enough to build the platform and add some liquidity in the market after the sale.
People could track it easily https://dxsale.app/app/pages/defipresale?saleID=3700&chain=BSC
Still not sure what happened, because 26 days is quite a long time for a sale, for a project that follows the current trend, I often see a sale that is only 2-3 days. So far wen say they already get 1/3 of their softcap, I think that's pretty good, they also run marketing to support it.
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 01:05:47 PM

110.774 / 600 BNB Raised and still 25 days to go.

What about Presale..?
How much raised there..?

I feel the team is doing a great job, my only concern is how will the team convince giant companies to use Shrew in their system? Why will they get on board.?

This is a common problem of most cryptocurrency and not only in Shrew, But with proper marketing and partnerships im sure shrew can be a good rewards program for different merchants specially during the time of pandemic wherein everyone are mostly shopping online.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2021, 07:16:56 PM

110.774 / 600 BNB Raised and still 25 days to go.

What about Presale..?
How much raised there..?

I feel the team is doing a great job, my only concern is how will the team convince giant companies to use Shrew in their system? Why will they get on board.?

This is a common problem of most cryptocurrency and not only in Shrew, But with proper marketing and partnerships im sure shrew can be a good rewards program for different merchants specially during the time of pandemic wherein everyone are mostly shopping online.
It's no wonder if he concerned about this matter since Shrew aiming for such giant companies in its field for their partners, I think it will not be easy tasks to achieve and will need lots of effort to convince such giant companies.
koang

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2021, 10:56:49 AM

It's no wonder if he concerned about this matter since Shrew aiming for such giant companies in its field for their partners, I think it will not be easy tasks to achieve and will need lots of effort to convince such giant companies.

Yep. you are right.
But right now crypto it's more of a speculative asset than purely technicals,
real-life application of blockchain technology lies with innovative coins like ETH, and Shrew, I hope Smiley

Can't wait for the whales to find out about Shrew when  goes live, thereby increasing demand
icobits

Activity: 261
Merit: 11

Campaign Manager - PM

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 02:28:22 PM

Yep. you are right.
real-life application of blockchain technology lies with innovative coins like ETH, and Shrew, I hope Smiley

Can't wait for the whales to find out about Shrew when  goes live, thereby increasing demand

Its getting some attention, check out their DXsale page, sale are doing good. they will probably get soldout in the next 3-4 weeks. The dev should provide more frequent update in his thread it seems abandon.

Lets manage your campaign! Send PM for details!
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2021, 08:11:49 PM

Yep. you are right.
That can be true because nowadays most of the current crypto projects are copycat of an open-source project. Don't get me wrong, I don't think its bad rather I like the enthusiasm of the people on it and try to implement crypto in real life such as Shrew did

Its getting some attention, check out their DXsale page, sale are doing good. they will probably get soldout in the next 3-4 weeks. The dev should provide more frequent update in his thread it seems abandon.
Perhaps they are busy with the development as of now, on top of that it isn't something new if teams abandon their ANN thread. I think it's fine as long they not abandoned the project itself and take away the funding funds
koang

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 08:11:41 AM

SHREW Meme Competition

$300 worth of SHREW to giveaway for the best memes!
The deadline for submissions is 18:00 GMT on Monday 28th June
Good luck and Go have some fun!

Please check out the rules here:
https://shazkhaan.medium.com/shrew-meme-competition-d1b3b9fc171c

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: