Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:02:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥Shrew🔥 💳 The World's First Global Retail Loyalty Rewards Crypto Token 🛒  (Read 1569 times)
lenroseho

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 09:19:20 PM

We need to develop our community in Asia and the Orient, imo. What do you think about this?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryanmining

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 10:10:40 PM

Guys, may I ask have you paid for the CMC listing? As the speed of listing is dependent on this?
kaungpyae42882

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 05:44:42 AM

The team is really hard working and very co operative so I am sure for the success of this project because this project has an all star team.

The fact that they show good results can confirm this, I hope that the team will continue to show good results.
Politova_posad

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:27:42 AM

We need to develop our community in Asia and the Orient, imo. What do you think about this?

It looks like they are going to create an Ama with a new blockchain source that spans Asia.
nilhed

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 07:48:15 AM

Someone please drop me a link to a video review of this project, if there is one, I'm a beginner and I want to learn more about the project through the video

This is a link to their YouTube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmregyFHLDxd5jR4sXgCwEQ?app=desktop
shrewdotcom (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 10:38:49 PM

Guys, may I ask have you paid for the CMC listing? As the speed of listing is dependent on this?

As far as I know yes

We have been listed on CMC as of 10:02am GMT today!  :-)
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 03:06:55 PM

Shrew is now listed on CoinMarketCap!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shrew/

It was an important step, Congratulations! You're hardworking on progress Cool
Ryanmining

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 08:57:53 PM

What exactly is Shrew working on right now? I wonder what you are doing after a big partnership

On July 26th they are planning to arrange Ama with a prize of $ 900, watch this message
https://t.me/shrewdotcom/73661
letzpadicha

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 07:52:08 PM

What are you doing to increase the communities of your project?
pimsvanramitt

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 08:28:41 PM

Have a nice day community, I really like the result that the team is showing right now
jogetkampung

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 09:04:46 PM

Who is the founder of your project? How long has he been working in the crypto sphere?
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 07:11:33 AM

Who is the founder of your project? How long has he been working in the crypto sphere?

Check on the site, information about the founder and team is available there
https://www.shrew.com/team

The team is more active in the tele group, so if you have questions and want to discuss further this project, join their tele group.
https://t.me/shrewdotcom
jogetkampung

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 01:24:37 PM

What exactly is Shrew working on right now? I wonder what you are doing after a big partnership

On July 26th they are planning to arrange Ama with a prize of $ 900, watch this message
https://t.me/shrewdotcom/73661

Not a bad prize, sorry that I missed this event because I was at work
pimsvanramitt

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 01:57:37 PM

What's most important: time, cost or quality management? Or would you put something else as the defining measure?
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 10:52:03 AM

What are you doing to increase the communities of your project?
They had an AMA to Blockcast which is an Asian Community Investors happened on their Telegram. A lot of stuffs are also coming in like the airdrop in CMC and Certik audit certification. Another thing that I too are looking forward is the development of the Platform. If the team manages to to build a good one, a $ is easy to attain.
Snappycoco

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 11:43:59 PM

So I guess at the end of the day, these guys doesn't want to pay hunters. Scammers at its best. We had an agreement that you will pay us half of the total allocation and 1/3 of that every week from Aug 25th yet you closed bounty channel and choose not to pay us.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 06:07:30 AM

They have distributed only twitter rewards. Signature campaign participants did not get anything. And not only they have closed bounty channel, they have also closed projects telegram channel.

I'm amazed with their behavior. If this was scam from the very beginning, they could have just abandoned everything and dont bother with distribution. But they have decided to close all group after distribution.

Cant exchange these tokens on pankeswap. Everything stops on "Waiting For Confirmation" "Confirm this transaction in your wallet" and nothing happens. Anyone else have this?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Snappycoco

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 11:25:27 AM

They have distributed only twitter rewards. Signature campaign participants did not get anything. And not only they have closed bounty channel, they have also closed projects telegram channel.

I'm amazed with their behavior. If this was scam from the very beginning, they could have just abandoned everything and dont bother with distribution. But they have decided to close all group after distribution.

Cant exchange these tokens on pankeswap. Everything stops on "Waiting For Confirmation" "Confirm this transaction in your wallet" and nothing happens. Anyone else have this?
Dude they have this 26% slippage for sell. Very unprofessional for Arfy that he did this after all the conversation we had and adjustments he made for payments and they have the guts to have airdrop to others who didn't do anything for their project.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 11:42:54 PM

Omg, it's really messed up and embarrassing, they got a hardcap and still treat the bounty hunters badly. Even I see there has been agreement on reducing the bounty pool, but going this far and removing the bounty group, is no longer acceptable. They really thought the bounty hunters couldn't do otherwise.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 07:49:35 AM

Omg, it's really messed up and embarrassing, they got a hardcap and still treat the bounty hunters badly. Even I see there has been agreement on reducing the bounty pool, but going this far and removing the bounty group, is no longer acceptable. They really thought the bounty hunters couldn't do otherwise.

The proof that they dont care about bounty hunters is the fact that they have banned all the hunters in their main telegram group. Those who were in bounty group are banned in t.me/shrewdotcom. I can understand if they ban only those who ask bounty questions or inconvenient questions in main group. But banning all hunters is kind of lame. No wonder there is a rat in their logo.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x