Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayer and gambling.  (Read 3086 times)
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1181

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 04:36:14 PM

I have faith that prayer is the recommended thing to support success in action. But I don't think I have to pray to win the bet, this is very unnatural to me as I would obviously be guilty of my religious advice. I won't, and I'm just betting to please myself in my spare time. I just enjoy the game. Actually I am not too ambitious to win bets because this way can prevent me from spending a lot of money to enjoy the game. Having a limit is one that is recommended regardless of winning or losing.

It all depends on each other's beliefs and there are also those who pray before playing gambling which is believed to be able to help in achieving victory....
True, this really depends on each individual and his beliefs of spiritual.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 05:10:11 PM

In my place, oldies assumed gambling is supposed a devil's influence, so praying god for a win is basically contradicting and instead, you just pray for the devils to get a win. Well, that's nothing to do to other places, I bet, as beliefs are different in every place and culture. 
Though I never prayed while gambling, I just rely on my luck as always.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 08:26:14 PM

I have faith that prayer is the recommended thing to support success in action. But I don't think I have to pray to win the bet, this is very unnatural to me as I would obviously be guilty of my religious advice. I won't, and I'm just betting to please myself in my spare time. I just enjoy the game. Actually I am not too ambitious to win bets because this way can prevent me from spending a lot of money to enjoy the game. Having a limit is one that is recommended regardless of winning or losing.

It all depends on each other's beliefs and there are also those who pray before playing gambling which is believed to be able to help in achieving victory....

With this aspect, I think, just respect each other's beliefs as mentioned many times. We have our own ways how to approach gambling, and some are really praying for the hope that they will win. It may be against their religion but everyone has their own freewill when it comes to this kind of practice. We have different religions here and it is all up to you how you live your life, so long you are not bothering anyone.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 08:35:34 PM

With this aspect, I think, just respect each other's beliefs as mentioned many times. We have our own ways how to approach gambling, and some are really praying for the hope that they will win. It may be against their religion but everyone has their own freewill when it comes to this kind of practice. We have different religions here and it is all up to you how you live your life, so long you are not bothering anyone.
You are right!

This is something not a bothersome thing because we do have our own free will even though it is prohibited on some people due to religion but still they do decide to deal with it because they do like to then its their
personal choice and they are the ones who do commit such mistakes.

Prayer and gambling isnt really that correlated nor does affect winning chance thats why i could say that it isnt really that needed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  

Jump to: