Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: El Salvador has become the first country to make #Bitcoin legal tender! 🇸🇻  (Read 34468 times)
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2023, 04:13:27 PM

so it will take a long time for bitcoin to take the place of the dollar, but at some point, bitcoin will definitely be more popular than the dollar.

Dollar will be there. You need a dollar to scale/calculate your Bitcoin value. Both could be the same in terms of popularity. But I do not think Bitcoin will take over the dollar anytime soon. Do we expect it? I don't know. But where there is a good side, the opposite exists as well. But we don't know the future. You could be right as well.

Both the currencies can all exist together but in future, one will outshines the other and we already know that currently with what we are having, everyone is after the use of a digital decentralized currency and bitcoin is their target, we have to also  know that bitcoin is not fighting this over dollar, it's only existing as an alternative in which the people preferred it to the fiat traditional currency as of now, very soon it will revolutionize financial economy globally and even countries we least expect will adopt bitcoin as a legal tender.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10207

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 03:53:23 AM

According To Its Vice-President, Bitcoin Adoption Is Helping El Salvador's Rebirth
Several reports about El Salvador's security policies, economic recovery, bond strength, and even tourism booming due to the influence of bitcoin and its community are part of the news about this Central American country. We had an exclusive interview with vice-president Felix Ulloa to better understand these topics.
At the end of July, Bloomberg reported that despite being concerned about the country's adoption of bitcoin as legal tender in 2021, Wall Street investors have been interested in the growth of El Salvador's bonds. The 70% returns in 2023 are the best-performing among bonds from emerging markets. For example, even with a return of 180% on its position, Converium Capital Inc.
Source

That's a dumb user name "Learn Crypto"

Why would you need to learn crypto?  it is a nearly meaningless term.

maybe you should learn bitcoin first in order that you can come to appreciate that crypto is largely a distracting, vague and meaningless word that seems to be used by people who either do not know anything about bitcoin or they are purposefully or without purpose trying to create confusion by putting bitcoin into a meaningless category.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 05:28:11 AM

Why would you need to learn crypto?  it is a nearly meaningless term.

maybe you should learn bitcoin first in order that you can come to appreciate that crypto is largely a distracting, vague and meaningless word that seems to be used by people who either do not know anything about bitcoin or are purposefully or without purpose trying to create confusion by putting bitcoin into a meaningless category.

Some people don't know the difference between Bitcoin and altcoins because of a lack of information or misinformation. In other to deceive people to embrace or invest in their get-rich-quick shitcoin project, some of these crypto developers and promoters will hide behind Bitcoin. It is common to see them attaching Bitcoin and its logo on their advertisement channels to attract people to their project. In my early days of joining this sector, I attended a so-called Bitcoin awareness seminar, and nothing about the currency was discussed. The organizers kept persuading us to buy a worthless coin and telling us that it would be worth more than Bitcoin in less than one year. So when people especially newbies come up with names or discussions where they use vague words like crypto to discuss Bitcoin, I assume it was a result of misconceptions.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Learn Bitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 807

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 09:23:54 AM

maybe you should learn bitcoin first in order that you can come to appreciate that crypto is largely a distracting, vague and meaningless word that seems to be used by people who either do not know anything about bitcoin or they are purposefully or without purpose trying to create confusion by putting bitcoin into a meaningless category.

I was mentioned several times because of this user. I guess this guy visited the forum and checked the Bangladesh local thread saw my username and then decided to create his account with this username. Hey JJG, it's you again. It's been a while since I did not visit your home. But my name is still suggesting others learn more about Bitcoin.

The funny thing is I have also been learning Bitcoin for a while. Unfortunately, I am unable to learn many things. I didn't even finished to learn bitcoin, how would I start learning crypto?  Cheesy Cheesy

Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 218

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 10:02:30 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

FTM#1 - Bitcoin in El Salvador

El Salvador could be the catalyst for the most audacious economic experiment since Bretton Woods. On September 7th 2021, they became the first country in the world to make the nascent digital currency, Bitcoin, legal tender. If other countries follow, it could lead to a new international monetary system. How did this come to pass? And what does it mean for Salvadorians?

A beach and a palace bookend Bitcoin's story in El Salvador, and my film starts in the coastal resort of El Zonte, aka Bitcoin Beach, where I visit Michael Peterson, a US charity worker who developed this unique Bitcoin community. Most Salvadorians in El Zonte are unbanked, yet, with Bitcoin Beach, they were introduced to this new financial system.

I also sit with the President of El Salvador, Nayib Bukele, who, inspired by El Zonte, saw a chance to reset his country's fortunes. He took the unprecedented step to align his country's future with Bitcoin, taking on powerful interests at home and abroad.

The El Salvadorian people lie between these two men, ravaged by civil war, gang violence, and political corruption. Bukele has a bold vision for a new future, but his changes have bred distrust in some and hope in others. I travel to meet those protesting against Bitcoin and those who believe it can be a force for good.

On the day I published this video, El Salvador hosted 44 other emerging nations at a financial inclusion conference. What started as a small project in El Zonte may lead to Bitcoin becoming the standard for other countries worldwide.

About this Film ▶️

Source

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 03:17:43 PM

I was mentioned several times because of this user. I guess this guy visited the forum and checked the Bangladesh local thread saw my username and then decided to create his account with this username. Hey JJG, it's you again. It's been a while since I did not visit your home. But my name is still suggesting others learn more about Bitcoin.

The funny thing is I have also been learning Bitcoin for a while. Unfortunately, I am unable to learn many things. I didn't even finished to learn bitcoin, how would I start learning crypto?  Cheesy Cheesy

Learning bitcoin seems to be a life long process, and surely there are various angles in which to approach it, and since bitcoin is likely going to be taking over a large number of aspects (and assets) of the world, bitcoin is likely going to end up touching upon almost every single thing, so just by definition, most people are ONLY going to learn bitcoin from a certain angle, and probable the smartest of folks - even the polymaths, are likely not going to learn (or know) all aspects of bitcoin.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2023, 03:28:46 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Learning bitcoin seems to be a life long process, and surely there are various angles in which to approach it, and since bitcoin is likely going to be taking over a large number of aspects (and assets) of the world, bitcoin is likely going to end up touching upon almost every single thing, so just by definition, most people are ONLY going to learn bitcoin from a certain angle, and probable the smartest of folks - even the polymaths, are likely not going to learn (or know) all aspects of bitcoin.
We have been involved in this discussions as regards to learning Bitcoin or learning crypto,  but majority of bitcoin users already know that crypto is not Bitcoin and using that terms to refer to Bitcoin in any form is a fundamental violation of what Bitcoin really is and stands for,  this also is what has shaped our approach towards those discussions as regard to Bitcoin journey and just as JayJuanGee said bitcoin is a life long journey that will touch several aspects of human development in regards to financial inclusions,  some time this misconception of terms have given bitcoin bad image from the general bad actors in the market such as in the class of shitcoins that are referred to as crypts who are nothing but just hype and shitcoins.

Learning about Bitcoin is a lifelong journey,  and the fundamental thing to do is to walk in the direction of the fundamental knowledge of Bitcoin because only through doing that you will be able to take a proper look at the long-term benefits of Bitcoin and how to maximize on that benefits.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2023, 03:44:15 PM

We have been involved in this discussions as regards to learning Bitcoin or learning crypto,  but majority of bitcoin users already know that crypto is not Bitcoin and using that terms to refer to Bitcoin in any form is a fundamental violation of what Bitcoin really is and stands for,  this also is what has shaped our approach towards those discussions as regard to Bitcoin journey and just as JayJuanGee said bitcoin is a life long journey that will touch several aspects of human development in regards to financial inclusions,  some time this misconception of terms have given bitcoin bad image from the general bad actors in the market such as in the class of shitcoins that are referred to as crypts who are nothing but just hype and shitcoins.

That seems to justify that many of us continue to clarify the situation and fight back against the ongoing attack that those who use the term try to act as if using the term crypto is some kind of an innocent and different way of talking about bitcoin, when it is not.  Even if some of them likely do not have bad intentions, those of us who know better still likely have obligations to continue to beat them into the ground when they continue to use such term in vague, amorphous and meaningless ways.

I have no problem with using the term crypto when it is clear what is being discussed, but so often, it is used in ways in which it is not really very clear what is the reference and many times it seems to be trying to make bitcoin into a kind of equivalence to shitcoins, which surely any of us studying bitcoin for more than 100 hours likely realize that bitcoin has sufficiently meaning and material differences that require differentiating bitcoin as not only the leader, but to also make it abundantly clear that an overwhelming majority of shitcoins are affinity scams, even if they might have some redeeming utility, use cases and even being able to advantage from them as kinds of testnets.

Learning about Bitcoin is a lifelong journey,  and the fundamental thing to do is to walk in the direction of the fundamental knowledge of Bitcoin because only through doing that you will be able to take a proper look at the long-term benefits of Bitcoin and how to maximize on that benefits.

I am not sure if everyone is going to be able to necessarily maximize on the bitcoin benefit, even if we feel like we know bitcoin very well, because while the world is transitioning from various fiat systems and also value is likely to ongoingly continue to gravitate into bitcoin, at the same time, mistakes are likely going to continue to be made in terms of balancing between the two worlds. and maybe sometimes overallocating in one direction or another during such transitioning process.. and hopefully, we are not losing too many bitcoins along the way, yet some of us will.

Learn Bitcoin

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2023, 08:24:39 AM

That seems to justify that many of us continue to clarify the situation and fight back against the ongoing attack that those who use the term try to act as if using the term crypto is some kind of an innocent and different way of talking about bitcoin, when it is not.  Even if some of them likely do not have bad intentions, those of us who know better still likely have obligations to continue to beat them into the ground when they continue to use such term in vague, amorphous and meaningless ways.

Someone has to lead and explain it better. I have seen you defend them whenever someone used the crypto term referring to Bitcoin. I don't know If I was one of them to use the term "Crypto" to refer to Bitcoin. Even though it's not too bad to call "Bitcoin" a crypto, it's like you are calling a Man a human. Sometimes, people agree and sometimes disagree with it. But when people like you step up and explain in many words who have a long forum background, people think twice before they argue with you. So you are kind of the back of many people.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 05:05:25 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2023, 05:58:44 PM by JayJuanGee

That seems to justify that many of us continue to clarify the situation and fight back against the ongoing attack that those who use the term try to act as if using the term crypto is some kind of an innocent and different way of talking about bitcoin, when it is not.  Even if some of them likely do not have bad intentions, those of us who know better still likely have obligations to continue to beat them into the ground when they continue to use such term in vague, amorphous and meaningless ways.
Someone has to lead and explain it better. I have seen you defend them whenever someone used the crypto term referring to Bitcoin. I don't know If I was one of them to use the term "Crypto" to refer to Bitcoin. Even though it's not too bad to call "Bitcoin" a crypto, it's like you are calling a Man a human. Sometimes, people agree and sometimes disagree with it. But when people like you step up and explain in many words who have a long forum background, people think twice before they argue with you. So you are kind of the back of many people.

I am not even very much against the use of the term crypto (or cryptocurrency) when we at least know what is being referred to, and I tend to get more worked up about the use of such terms when they are used in vague ways (which ends up being misleading). .which may or may not have been intentional.. and so usually if I make a comment about the vagueness of the use of such terms, and the use was not intentional, then the person who used it might end up correcting their usage....

To me it seems that most people are not going to admit to intentionally being provocative and insist to use such vague and misleading language (and perhaps even most people are not intentionally trying to be vague and misleading).. even though there surely are a few of those stubborn ones who insist on continuing to use the terms crypto and/or cryptocurrencies because they might think that it is sufficiently clear.. but then I become more and more suspicious of the motives of members who are insistent and persistent in their use of such term.. and sometimes they might just be stubborn for the sake of being stubborn and not really have bad intentions but they want to be free in their use of language.. blah blah blah..   It's a free world.. yet from my perspective, because of the damaging effect (and the seemingly attack on bitcoin), they still deserve to be slapped down (verbally)...  .  hahahahaha

adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 05:39:48 PM

I have followed @JJG in other threads where he emphasized the need to be specific when referring to Bitcoin and the others.  Like he mentioned, using crypto in a vague way can be misleading. It sends a wrong message to the uninformed when someone fall into the hands of mischief makers under the guise of cryptocurrency. So, it is always good to be specific about the choice of words.

GigaBit

Activity: 1540
Merit: 506

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 07:12:08 PM

I think he or she used the word only for names which has no significance. There is nothing to learn by the word. At every stage words choice carries a significance. If I say "crypto" then there is nothing to learn. But there is no end to learning when it comes to "Bitcoin".
Those who don't know about bitcoin they can consider crypto as bitcoin. There is a great difference in between the two words. When we utter “crypto” we can refer any type of cryptocurrency but when we utter bitcoin that definitely referring to bitcoin only. The difference between these two issues has been discussed many times in various discussions. In case of word choice especially "crypto and bitcoin" every one need to be very cautious to avoid mistakes.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ginsan

Activity: 1330
Merit: 616

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 09:09:28 PM

I saw a video clip where the El Salvador children were quite familiar or very familiar with Bitcoin, where one of the children bought ice cream by paying with Bitcoin.
https://twitter.com/BitcoinNewsCom/status/1713464230421148061?t=lxbJfi5wweVW72n2H1Hc6w&s=19

I think that an era of considerable progress has been demonstrated by El Salvador in adopting Bitcoin as a legal currency for buying anything. Both parents and children are familiar with Bitcoin where they pay for everything with Bitcoin.  I think young people in other countries might be a little behind in their progress on Bitcoin when compared to El Salvador's kids.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Aanuoluwatofunmi

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
October 22, 2023, 10:09:00 PM

I saw a video clip where the El Salvador children were quite familiar or very familiar with Bitcoin, where one of the children bought ice cream by paying with Bitcoin.
https://twitter.com/BitcoinNewsCom/status/1713464230421148061?t=lxbJfi5wweVW72n2H1Hc6w&s=19

I think that an era of considerable progress has been demonstrated by El Salvador in adopting Bitcoin as a legal currency for buying anything. Both parents and children are familiar with Bitcoin where they pay for everything with Bitcoin.  I think young people in other countries might be a little behind in their progress on Bitcoin when compared to El Salvador's kids.

I've seen places in one of the African countries that children are making payments in bitcoin, so seing this happening in El-Savador is not new anymore, i expect more than that infact, considering the level of how far bitcoin had gone with El-Savador and how the people are interested in using it for making payments, children were taught in bitcoin education from schools freely, so i see no reason why they cannot use the same bitcoin to make payment and buy things they needed since it's a legal tender El-Savador.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 194

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 12:40:15 AM

Ruben Darío street in El Salvador is being cleared of stray telephone and electrical wires. The mayor of San Salvador has taken steps to clean up Ruben Darío street by removing all the stray electrical and telephone wires. If kept clean, the city's revitalization plan will be implemented and the city will look beautiful and attract people's eyes.

https://twitter.com/ITROriginal/status/1716177424403021895?t=I8RZQ04vrBWiXSiM4raIKQ&s=19

Learn Bitcoin

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 08:29:22 AM

Ruben Darío street in El Salvador is being cleared of stray telephone and electrical wires. The mayor of San Salvador has taken steps to clean up Ruben Darío street by removing all the stray electrical and telephone wires. If kept clean, the city's revitalization plan will be implemented and the city will look beautiful and attract people's eyes.

Indeed, this is an admirable attempt to clean the city, but I am afraid Bitcoin has nothing to do with cleaning the town. I can hear JJG's keyboard sound and get ready for a bat slap or a thick rusty pipe shot. This thread is all about El Salvador's adoption of Bitcoin. Now, if you start talking about everything related to El Salvador, surely it won't be appreciated here.

If you don't want a bat-slap or thick rusty pipe shot, do not post these off-topic here, or else JayJuanGee will come up with one of them. If you know anything about Bitcoin, you may share it here.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2023, 02:40:42 PM

I think he or she used the word only for names which has no significance. There is nothing to learn by the word. At every stage words choice carries a significance. If I say "crypto" then there is nothing to learn. But there is no end to learning when it comes to "Bitcoin".
Those who don't know about bitcoin they can consider crypto as bitcoin. There is a great difference in between the two words. When we utter “crypto” we can refer any type of cryptocurrency but when we utter bitcoin that definitely referring to bitcoin only. The difference between these two issues has been discussed many times in various discussions. In case of word choice especially "crypto and bitcoin" every one need to be very cautious to avoid mistakes.

I would not proclaim that the word crypto is meaningless, since it has some meaning in its vagueness, its ambiguousness, it's misleadingness (so in that sense a kind of attack vector upon bitcoin by trying to equate bitcoin with such)... while at the same time, as you seem to be suggesting GigaBit, if the goal of anyone is to want to learn about crypto, then it seems they might be wanting to learn about something that lacks in focus, and surely if they might be wanting to learn about bitcoin but using the term crypto, then why not just use the word bitcoin and/or be more specific about what is wanting to be learned.  Surely someone might have goals to learn about how shitcoins relate to bitcoin and they might say that is one of the ways to learn about bitcoin, but such an aim ends up lacking in focus from the way that it aims to start the journey.

Many of us would likely understand that if we do not know the difference between bitcoin and crypto, then we are more likely to get mislead into learning about "bitcoin and crypto" from a strange kind of angle that ends up causing much more time to figure out what is going on and maybe even years and years of bad habits, especially if we might start to buy some of the shitcoins that are associated with crypto and to believe some of the dumbass shitcoin talking points that aim to promote their crap while at the same time naysaying bitcoin with catchy ideas that may well sound correct in theory.. but could take quite a bit of time to figure out that the marketing hype is not really painting reality with very good accuracy in regards to some of the scamminess (including people wanting to take your money) going on behind the scenes of much of that crap.. maybe not every single shitcoin projects, but quite a large number of them, including that many of the people might even have good intentions without realizing that they are promoting and building upon crap.

Indeed, this is an admirable attempt to clean the city, but I am afraid Bitcoin has nothing to do with cleaning the town. I can hear JJG's keyboard sound and get ready for a bat slap or a thick rusty pipe shot. This thread is all about El Salvador's adoption of Bitcoin. Now, if you start talking about everything related to El Salvador, surely it won't be appreciated here.

If you don't want a bat-slap or thick rusty pipe shot, do not post these off-topic here, or else JayJuanGee will come up with one of them. If you know anything about Bitcoin, you may share it here.

I thought that i did not get very upset about very much possibly relateable topics as long as they are not promoting shitcoins, but surely some threads allow for shitcoin discussion based on how the topic of the thread might be formulated.. so for example in this thread, we are talking about a whole countries adoption of bitcoin and some people have considered that El Salvador's adoption of bitcoin might also relate to allowing shitcoins, especially when El Salvador has made some press releases in which they are promoting technology and engaging in various technological partnerships.. . so some of those promotions of various technologies and even one of the recent partnerships with Binance are ambiguous regarding how much they show that El Salvador is allowing shitcoins..

and some of the infrastructure clean up may also be argued to relate to bitcoin too..  just like the making the streets safter to reduce crime and attract tourists.  If anyone has ever travelled to latin american countries, there surely are areas in which electrical wires tend to hang all over the place and may even scare some tourists in terms of the safety.... so appearances of order can provide some senses that underlying matters are in order in other regards, too.. and El Salvador really seems to not be a very BIG place when you think about it, so almost anything could end up relating to bitcoin..... including that they smaller the place then maybe overall country policies and initiatives may even be allowed to have influence over local matters. is that good or not?  not always clear.. just like it might not be clear how much such topics relate to bitcoin and/or the topic of this thread.. 

so yeah, probably I have harder times getting upset about arguable topic deviance unless there appears to be some shitcoin pumping involved in motivating the post... On the other hand, some members might post somewhat off-topic and consider that they might be sufficiently related to the topic for their own reasons that may or may not be related to pumping shitcoins...even though some folks consider members involved in signature campaigns as kinds of shitcoins. which their is quite a bit of truth in terms of signature campaigns frequently being funded by various shitcoins and not always great ideas.. since bitcoin itself does not generally have a marketing team.. .. .

Odohu

Activity: 378
Merit: 339

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2023, 03:29:54 PM

I've seen places in one of the African countries that children are making payments in bitcoin, so seing this happening in El-Savador is not new anymore, i expect more than that infact, considering the level of how far bitcoin had gone with El-Savador and how the people are interested in using it for making payments, children were taught in bitcoin education from schools freely, so i see no reason why they cannot use the same bitcoin to make payment and buy things they needed since it's a legal tender El-Savador.
I think it is still too early for Bitcoin to gain that deep penetration despite being a legal tender. The journey is a marathon and not a sprint.  El Salvador have gotten it right and by integrating Bitcoin into their education curriculum and also launching various programs that  is only a matter of time before the transformative results begin to manifest.

To really make Bitcoin attractive in El Salvador requires a lot of innovations and I'm sure the government of El Salvador already knew this and are working towards bringing some to fruition.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wmaurik

Activity: 2030
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 02:10:32 PM

I think it is still too early for Bitcoin to gain that deep penetration despite being a legal tender. The journey is a marathon and not a sprint.  El Salvador have gotten it right and by integrating Bitcoin into their education curriculum and also launching various programs that  is only a matter of time before the transformative results begin to manifest.
This transformative process has also begun to take place in El Salvador because the government is still making the best efforts to make the country of El Salvador better and more advanced and more liked by many people from other countries. For example, in implementing Bitcoin into their educational curriculum, which the children there can begin to learn so that people and the younger generation there will find it easier to know about Bitcoin from an early age and can immediately make Bitcoin more famous in the surrounding community.

To really make Bitcoin attractive in El Salvador requires a lot of innovations and I'm sure the government of El Salvador already knew this and are working towards bringing some to fruition.
The innovations needed by the government will also continue to be carried out by the government there by clearing every obstacle that could make their work slower. I am also quite sure that as long as El Salvador is still led by President Bukele, I think every necessary innovation will continue to be carried out for the good of the country and the people there.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hypothetical

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2023, 02:56:15 PM

El Salvador the road to Bitcoin in September in 2021
El Salvador become the first country in the world to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender.

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2023/10/24/TNrRa.jpeg
This image is taken from a YouTube video.
EL Salvador is a country where Bitcoin is legal and anything can be bought and sold in Bitcoin.There you can make your payment through Bitcoin ATM card if you want to buy a variety of things including daily necessities and fruits.This opportunity may have taken Salvador to other cryptocurrency heights.Those who are citizens of these countries may be very lucky to be able to purchase their goods in exchange for cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: