Poll
Question: Who do you think will win
Donaire - 21 (63.6%)
Casimero - 11 (33.3%)
Draw - 1 (3%)
Total Voters: 33

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking : Donaire Versus Casimero  (Read 1790 times)
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 07:23:07 AM

At 32 years old Casimero does not have the most impressive career compared to a hall of famer like Donaire. This will be his opportunity to live up to his own hype. He's been very vocal about wanting to fight Inoue and now is his opportunity to earn that fight. The height and experience advantage of Donaire will be difficult to overcome. I haven't seen odds yet but I assume most people will bet on Donaire.
The problem with that one though is that Donaire is still on top of his game and I think that we can't be so sure that Casimero will held up against Donaire. Let's just see what's going to happen in the ring, I like it when I am proven wrong.
bisdak40

Activity: 2324
Merit: 552

This too shall pass

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 08:21:28 AM

At 32 years old Casimero does not have the most impressive career compared to a hall of famer like Donaire. This will be his opportunity to live up to his own hype. He's been very vocal about wanting to fight Inoue and now is his opportunity to earn that fight. The height and experience advantage of Donaire will be difficult to overcome. I haven't seen odds yet but I assume most people will bet on Donaire.

Most probably, that would be the case, Donaire will be the favorite to win this fight as he is more popular than Casimero and with his recent win against Oubaali, his stocks went a little notch north.

Personally, i'm for Casimero's side here because if he wins against Donaire then Inoue would be having a hard time against him while if it's against Donaire, he would have an easier fight because he has now the experience of how the latter fight and would adjust where necessary to win convincingly.

If you look at the social media, there's a spat going on between Quadro Alas and the Filipino Flash that could fuel to this fight and somehow sell to those who are following them.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 12:03:11 PM

Most probably, that would be the case, Donaire will be the favorite to win this fight as he is more popular than Casimero and with his recent win against Oubaali, his stocks went a little notch north.

Personally, i'm for Casimero's side here because if he wins against Donaire then Inoue would be having a hard time against him while if it's against Donaire, he would have an easier fight because he has now the experience of how the latter fight and would adjust where necessary to win convincingly.

If you look at the social media, there's a spat going on between Quadro Alas and the Filipino Flash that could fuel to this fight and somehow sell to those who are following them.

They have to start a war on social media to gain attention. I don't care whoever will be the favorites, all I care is to see a great fight, a toe to toe fight that would entertain the crowd, and I'm sure they'll not gonna disappoint us. Just some of you here, I also like Casimero to win as Donaire has a little left in his tank.
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2021, 12:34:55 PM

They have to start a war on social media to gain attention. I don't care whoever will be the favorites, all I care is to see a great fight, a toe to toe fight that would entertain the crowd, and I'm sure they'll not gonna disappoint us. Just some of you here, I also like Casimero to win as Donaire has a little left in his tank.

Well, Casimero started the social media war, this is good they don't want to think that because they are of the same country they will not give their all, and on Donaire has little tank left, I don't think he still has a lot left and he has turned back the hands of time and we are seeing the Donaire of old, do you have doubt then just watch the Oubaali fight and you'll see.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2021, 12:50:41 PM

Well, Casimero started the social media war, this is good they don't want to think that because they are of the same country they will not give their all, and on Donaire has little tank left, I don't think he still has a lot left and he has turned back the hands of time and we are seeing the Donaire of old, do you have doubt then just watch the Oubaali fight and you'll see.

Maybe they did that  just for the sake of hyping their fight, But for this time I will go with Casimero since he's still pretty though at can able to knock anyone while Donaire is bit old and just newly came back to the boxing scene although he win from his last bout but this is I think not enough to defeat the strong and healthy Casimero.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 12:57:49 PM

Maybe they did that  just for the sake of hyping their fight, But for this time I will go with Casimero since he's still pretty though at can able to knock anyone while Donaire is bit old and just newly came back to the boxing scene although he win from his last bout but this is I think not enough to defeat the strong and healthy Casimero.

They have to hype this fight since it's a big fight and though we can expect they'll get good revenue, to increase it more would be better for them. These fighters are risking their lives and honor in the right, they deserved to get paid with the biggest amount they can make, and whoever wins this will surely get more big fights in the future, or Inoue to be specific.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 01:25:41 PM

The social media spat is one sided though, it all came from Casimero, he says that:

1. When he was still a budding boxer, he approach Donaire and speaks in native Filipino, and Donaire said he can't understand what John Riel is saying. He just wanted to get a picture with Nonito

2. When Donaire started to loss fights, he saw him in the Philippines and hear him speaks Filipino.

3. Casimero at one time was being trained by Nonito Sr, so obviously the father tell Nonito if he can spar with John Riel, but Nonito Jr decline.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 02:53:15 PM

Not sure if all of this is to gather attentions and make some big noise for this incoming fight, knowing how social media works it's all on the money sides.

They needed to have this kind of write ups in order to bring attentions, people who will read this up will think that there's a good reason for something,
it will open up discussions and fans who believe from both fighters will now go side by side.

We don't know though if how far this media hypes will go!

The social media spat is one sided though, it all came from Casimero, he says that:

1. When he was still a budding boxer, he approach Donaire and speaks in native Filipino, and Donaire said he can't understand what John Riel is saying. He just wanted to get a picture with Nonito

2. When Donaire started to loss fights, he saw him in the Philippines and hear him speaks Filipino.

3. Casimero at one time was being trained by Nonito Sr, so obviously the father tell Nonito if he can spar with John Riel, but Nonito Jr decline.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 09:07:02 PM

Maybe there's a point here, Donaire has quite more impressive fights than Casimero and if Casimero would beat Donaire, then that would make Casimero more popular and the camp of Inoue will be forced to give Casimero a fight. I think Casimero already sees this kind of possibility, all he needs to do now is just to trained hard to beat Donaire.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 09:23:42 PM

Maybe there's a point here, Donaire has quite more impressive fights than Casimero and if Casimero would beat Donaire, then that would make Casimero more popular and the camp of Inoue will be forced to give Casimero a fight. I think Casimero already sees this kind of possibility, all he needs to do now is just to trained hard to beat Donaire.

Donaire has become popular again because of one win, in comparison with Casimero, he is building his name and he has been winning fights. If you'll ask me, comparing their achievement in recent fights, Casimero has more achievement, so it's really hard to tell who will win because as a fan, we could be biased and look only the positive side of our favorite fighter.

Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2021, 09:30:06 PM

I guess Casimero is more than ready for this, and I know he's been so eager to fight against Inoue.
This is the only opportunity for him to step up his game and climb into a more competitive opponent. Casimero's fights are impressive he is a knock out puncher. But, let's see how well he can do against a veteran, much experienced, and a future HOFer boxer.
Whoever wins between this two will be a good opponent against Inoue.
Donaire for the rematch and redemption,
While Casimero bringing back the pride of his country.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 09:31:05 PM

someone should avenge the fallen 2, Dasmarinas and Donaire against Inoue. Inoue had been knocking Filipino fighters already if Casimero fails against Inoue. i don't know who else among our kind can beat the monster. seen Casimero fight the towering Zolani Tete with a long reach advantage and Casimero managed to knock him. 

If Donaire wins he will have the chance for a rematch against Inoue.

For sure that there would be some sequel or trilogy if Inoue would still manage to beat down the boxer that would win between the two on the upcoming fight.

Its true that Inoue would be definitely become a Filipino destroyer or having that kind of title if he would be continuing on beating up those Filipino challengers on taking up the belt.

This guy really had that serious punching power and for those potential fighters that would really be going against him then they should really ready and strengthen up their lower body to have some sustain.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 11:37:03 PM

Casimero is so proud of himself he thinks he can take anyone, it's time that someone brings him back to where he belongs he is very boastful and doesn't respect anyone, but after the Donaire he will realize that he is not powerful compare to Donaire and Inoue, this is a very exciting match and the stake is the rights to fight Inoue, I'll have Donaire winning here so he can avenge his loss to Inoue.

You have a point. On his supposed fight that got canceled against the top rank Inoue, he throws a trashtalk that is not appropriate. It's like carrying already his seat.

But is he throw worlds already against Nonito Donaire? I've searched for it and don't find any.

Or you just want him to be badly beaten so that he will now learn how to become a humble boxer and just do the talking inside the ring.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 11:38:36 PM

Casimero is so proud of himself he thinks he can take anyone, it's time that someone brings him back to where he belongs he is very boastful and doesn't respect anyone, but after the Donaire he will realize that he is not powerful compare to Donaire and Inoue, this is a very exciting match and the stake is the rights to fight Inoue, I'll have Donaire winning here so he can avenge his loss to Inoue.
Actually this is just personal opinion and own view about his personality but if you had been seeing his behavior ever since then you would say that this is just a typical behavior of his and if you don't get used to it then you would really be finding him to be not good.

When it comes to capability then this guy is good.He wont really be that much off confident if he don't show up real numbers but of course we do have different impression into other people.if you do find out him this way then its your personal opinion.

For avenging or rematch then I would really much prefer on seeing that one but also I do love to see on how Casimero fights.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 01:55:02 AM

I love how you put it, mate, of course we love Casimero, but sometimes he really gets overboard with this comments in the public that we cringe on what he says. He is already disrespecting Donaire in the media so if will be very tough once they are inside the ring as both will try to get to each other very early.

So we might see a knock out here, Donaire's left hook is still very dangerous and has the speed against the smaller Casimero. And since both of them are chasing Inoue for a bigger fight, this fight will surely tells us if anyone of them will have a chance against the monster.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dave1

Activity: 1344
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 05:38:17 AM

That is Casimero's style, he is so brandish and arrogant in every fight, but it brings the best out of him. And he can back up his talk, because in his last couple of fights, he knock out his opponent.

So Donaire is no different, he needs to open that big mouth of his and starts somewhat of a war in social media. But Donaire is not responding, not seeing him talk trash but saying that he has advantage on speed, skills and he has the timing. As what he has said, "don't hook on a hooker". This might be true as Donaire has one of the best left hook in the game even though he is old already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 05:49:32 AM

Actually this is just personal opinion and own view about his personality but if you had been seeing his behavior ever since then you would say that this is just a typical behavior of his and if you don't get used to it then you would really be finding him to be not good.
Every boxer has their own way of building their confidence and this is how Casimero have his own.

People find this an attitude but the truth is they only want confidence and thats all.

When it comes to capability then this guy is good.He wont really be that much off confident if he don't show up real numbers but of course we do have different impression into other people.if you do find out him this way then its your personal opinion.
Donaire only has popularization but casimero has the power and for sure this fight will be even for sure.
For avenging or rematch then I would really much prefer on seeing that one but also I do love to see on how Casimero fights.
See what will happen in the end as donaire is already old enough to fight for pwoer vs power.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
coin-investor

Activity: 2870
Merit: 580

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 06:46:49 AM

That is Casimero's style, he is so brandish and arrogant in every fight, but it brings the best out of him. And he can back up his talk, because in his last couple of fights, he knock out his opponent.

He has not even reached half of what Donaire and Pacquiao have achieved to brag like that, I know all Filipino fighters are very humble but Casimero is an exception, he is very boastful he thinks and acts like he is the greatest and shows no respect to Donaire he told on one on video that he will punish Donaire, who do you think he is, we'll see if he can prove that in their fight date.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 07:29:13 AM

He has not even reached half of what Donaire and Pacquiao have achieved to brag like that, I know all Filipino fighters are very humble but Casimero is an exception, he is very boastful he thinks and acts like he is the greatest and shows no respect to Donaire he told on one on video that he will punish Donaire, who do you think he is, we'll see if he can prove that in their fight date.

Perhaps he's just arrogant in his own little way. He has achieved something and he's trying to promote the fight and hype it. We will know come August if his arrogance is backed up by a solid performance.

But I don't think Casimero is a special case. Donaire himself is arrogant. Pacquiao is humble of course, but I cannot see the same humility in Donaire. Donaire has a lot of air in him. Even inside the ring, I remembered more than a single moment when Donaire was showboating.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2021, 11:02:30 AM

They have to hype this fight since it's a big fight and though we can expect they'll get good revenue, to increase it more would be better for them. These fighters are risking their lives and honor in the right, they deserved to get paid with the biggest amount they can make, and whoever wins this will surely get more big fights in the future, or Inoue to be specific.

Both of them is well known fighter so for sure the hype will just there especially the filipino crowd want to see this happen, maybe they need a little push to market this fight outside so thay they could get a good revenue for this match.

And whoever win this fight for sure they will get a big honor on their names but I will possibly bet on Casimero this time since he's so condition and well built to fight in the ring.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████