Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:29:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency is best for long term investment?  (Read 1999 times)
Bagong91

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 06:34:05 AM

1. Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin has been around for the longest of any cryptocurrency.
2. Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum is different from Bitcoin because it isn't only a cryptocurrency.
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

for now and on hold for the long term it is more appropriate to go to BnB and ETH the simple reason is that if the BNB coin is supported by the binance market and ETH as we know at this time the transaction fee is not as expensive as it used to be and ethereum 2.0 will be launching soon, yes it's as simple as that to choose between others, this is my personal opinion

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 07:31:19 AM

I would consider twice buying BNB for a long period. Its price rose greatly when Ethereum has expensive transaction. Now Ethereum is close to solving this issue or at least decreasing network transaction fees. Binance has decreased daily withdrawal limit from 2 BTC to 0.06 BTC - they force people to pass KYC. That will definitely have an impact on their platform. Also Changpeng Zhao is looking for his replacement. That is not good at all, combined with all that law problems Binance has recently.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 07:51:51 AM

2. Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum is different from Bitcoin because it isn't only a cryptocurrency.
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

To be frank you just listed a good number of coins here while properly arranging them in order of importance or long term sustainability with the most sustainable from top (Bitcoin). If your portfolio is made up of such coins then I don't know what else you want to hear, because I must say they are good coins; we already know that 1-7 are good for long term, while 8 (Tron) is good also but might not give holders the good gains they might be looking for, 9 (Polygon) is already making its blockchain to be better and good competitor to Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network and lastly, 10 (WRX) is trying to break boundaries and retain a good platform for users.
So in all, they are good, but if I am to choose 5 out of the list, then Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance Coin, Cardano and Polygon will be my picks.

Amirzz123

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 09:09:21 AM

3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. shibcoin
10. dogecoin
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 09:24:21 AM

3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)
Among the cryptocurrencies on the list, I personally prefer BTC because of its advantages as a cryptocurrency with a significant margin, Bitcoin has greater liquidity compared to other cryptocurrencies. This allows users to retain their substantial value when converting Bitcoin into fiat currency.
But behind the advantages there are also disadvantages of BTC itself. Because it is digital, it is not uncommon for hackers to attack their Bitcoin wallets.
then one way is to be careful in using and securing Bitcoin accounts.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1358
Merit: 740

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 09:41:54 AM

3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

What do you want to hear from all the coins mentioned, while to explain it, we have often found it in any media, even for discussion we don't know where to start, if you don't ask questions.

1. Bitcoin is ranked 1 on the marketcap, they are a description of all the coins you mention, have a high buying value at this time.
2. Ethereum itself is in position 2 in the marketcap, although it is different from bitcoin, but overall it is almost the same.
3. Binance is a cryptocurrency that is generally similar to others.

While the other coins you mentioned are meme coins, which as a whole have similarities, both in price and otherwise, the difference is market trends, movements and selling values that make them not really taken into account at this time.
bogdalanadelrey

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 04:23:22 PM

Then suggest you to take a look at Deedy Digital, they will have an NFT platform soon where you can trade, sell, buy, rent NFTs, enter lotteries etc.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 02:27:52 PM

Personally I have all of these tokens on my list apart from Riple and WazirX. Like many answereres here I will say Bitcoin. We know it as the first crypto with the biggest market cap. As Jaff Bezos said:"Everything starts with Bitcoin". So to my mind, you should also add it to your wallet. And several of these coins as well. For example those, whose Blockchain you use. I mean, if you use Polygon, you should definitely hold Matic, as you follow this Blockchain in any case, so you can analyse if everything is ok there.
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 05:50:08 PM

Bitcoin no other altcoin offers the potential that Bitcoin has if anyone says anything different they are lying or do not know what they are talking about.
wallet4bitcoin

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 06:04:44 PM

I prefer mostly BTC, ETH, DOT, BNB.
BTC is one of the most popular cryptocurrency, Even some people don’t know what is cryptocurrency and how it work, But they listen about BTC. If we get any big news regarding crypto accepted news, That is BTC maximum time. So, We can think BTC future is bright. And ETH is one of the most popular platform to develop tokens. DOT also doing good. And BNB is Binance exchange token. Binance is popular exchange with good trading volume. That's why i prefer those 4 coins first.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 06:16:15 PM

Best coin for long term investment are those coin who is in top 100.

First of course BITCOIN, there is no doubt with that.
2. Ethereum
and lastly Ripple.
Those three coins that i mention will gonna stay on top for a long time. They may say that crypto is really unpredictable but who knows.

memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:00:27 PM

3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)
I said three coins that are suitable for me to invest in long term.
1. BTC, the King of all coins is the benchmark in the market movement against other coins, no doubt Bitcoin has proven capable of moving to the point of $60,000
2. Etherum, I see a lot of platform users, so the presence of this coin will get bigger in crypto
3. BNB, currently having cheaper transaction fees, is now in third place in the marketcap
These three coins make me sure to invest in the long term, I prefer BTC, ETH and BNB.
Matteorsini

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:32:21 PM

3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)
For a long term investment, it is better to choose a project with real utility where your money is safe. One very good project I'd like to recommend is XSN - Stakenet's native currency.

Instant TXs and settlements
Near-zero fees
Scalable
Cross-chain
Private
No wrapping
API supported

Backed by an amazing team and community."
Macadonian

Activity: 467
Merit: 578

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 07:49:28 PM

Best coin for long term investment are those coin who is in top 100.

First of course BITCOIN, there is no doubt with that.
2. Ethereum
and lastly Ripple.
Those three coins that i mention will gonna stay on top for a long time. They may say that crypto is really unpredictable but who knows.
Ripple is slowly dying why do you think its worth investing in? It has no advantages over the other altcoins in the top 100. Ethereum and Bitcoin are the only ones which are worth investing in and you are better off investing in Bitcoin than ethereum.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2021, 10:32:17 PM

Don't really know why Litecoin is on that list but still man LTC has no smart contract yet and basically just act like all other alts and bond to have congestion issue so I don't see the need compared to other coins like Cardano DOT or ETH with crazy devs and higher competitor to each other

Cindella

Activity: 54
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 09:23:20 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

I think Bitcoin is the most worthwhile long-term investment.
Bitcoin as the mainstream currency in cryptocurrency, has been developing for more than ten years. It has withstood the test of time, and has a complete system and strong technical support.
Many investors have already made profits by investing in Bitcoin. With the popularity of Bitcoin and the strengthening of consensus on it, more people will choose to invest in Bitcoin to make profits.
Stunzz

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 05:36:33 PM

3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

I think all crypto is best for long term investment, of course, I mean to say the ones with good project insight and mission. All the listed are good but I always be long for Bitcoin and Ethereum, those two are the real deal.

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 05:41:31 PM

It is not arguable that Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency for long term investment, because it is less risky than any of the other crypotcurrencies. It is also the best performing asset for over a decade in the financial market. After bitcoin, we can then consider Ethereum and maybe Binance Coin.
The 3 coins mentioned BTC, ETH and BNB are reasonable coins. Yes, they are right in the top 5 cryptocurrencies and you might shy away from larger potential coins but at least you know that you can't go wrong with these investments.

Long-term they require little management if any and all you do is buy, wait and sell. The nature of these coins therefore makes it extremely simple.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 05:50:55 PM

Of all the things you mentioned above, in my opinion, all have fundamentals and are proven and worth investing in. My favorite is still BTC, for the type of long-term investment I tend to prefer ETH, the reason is simple when correcting BTC or pumping, ETH is always at the forefront.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Raflesia

Activity: 2366
Merit: 577

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2021, 05:53:48 PM

It is not arguable that Bitcoin is still the best cryptocurrency for long term investment, because it is less risky than any of the other crypotcurrencies. It is also the best performing asset for over a decade in the financial market. After bitcoin, we can then consider Ethereum and maybe Binance Coin.
The 3 coins mentioned BTC, ETH and BNB are reasonable coins. Yes, they are right in the top 5 cryptocurrencies and you might shy away from larger potential coins but at least you know that you can't go wrong with these investments.

Long-term they require little management if any and all you do is buy, wait and sell. The nature of these coins therefore makes it extremely simple.
This is a potential coin because for me the top cryptocurrencies are worth investing in long-term and I think it's easy to buy early and wait for a long time to sell, but these three coins in this row choose which one is the best if you want to allocate it all. the most important issue is the real bitcoin.
Maybe I think in the next decade it will be more extraordinary than now, as time goes by there must be a definite moment for us to get it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███