Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency is best for long term investment?  (Read 1999 times)
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 09:15:44 PM

Definitely Ethereum is the best coin for long term investment because it is second to bitcoin and the price is not near or close to bitcoin yet. So it still has a lot of room for growth. And it is more reliable than the other coins you listed. Its use case is also a factor to consider, as a lot of projects would still continue to adopt it.

Tybi

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 10:15:45 PM

Finally I selected a long list consisting several coins which are very much favourite and mostly invested. Binance coin, bitcoin and Ethereum all time the best coins for longer periods investment. Cardano, Solana and FTX another better coins for longer periods and TRX , litecoin and in Uni good coins for long investment.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 10:47:50 PM

Many people will choose to invest in Bitcoin for the long term. As the king of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has perfect technical support and years of successful development, bringing many benefits to its holders. Some other altcoins will gradually disappear over time or under market fluctuations and are not suitable for long-term investment.
bitcoin has greatest community support in market if compared to another coins, but it have biggest volatility that will attract new buyer investing their money into this coin. Slowly but sure ,market will have its own law to project that have no important developtment to their usecase. investors will strictly select in which altcoin they will invest money, so far most of them become smarter and not trapped in shitcoin speculation.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 11:41:43 PM

Definitely among years BTC have still remained the best crypto coin for long time hodling and ETH is still on the second place. Accounting with today’s reality, Doges and Shiba Inu are also rather good for hodling but traders need to be very careful with them and always monitor. Because this two coins are just meme coins and once they can suddenly dump.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 11:59:04 PM

Take currencies with fundamental basement. The ones with strong technologies and backers involved. Don't try to gamble on meme coins and all that fast growing staff.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
The Ghoul

Activity: 57
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 02:41:37 AM

I think who else has technical tokens worthy of our long-term holding, such as FTM, SOL.

There are some brand new projects that are worth holding before their potential is fully realized.
BaeSuzy

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 03:11:14 AM

Definitely Ethereum is the best coin for long term investment because it is second to bitcoin and the price is not near or close to bitcoin yet. So it still has a lot of room for growth. And it is more reliable than the other coins you listed. Its use case is also a factor to consider, as a lot of projects would still continue to adopt it.
Besides ETH (I’m not as confident about BTC as most people here), I think the safest coin that will be around for a long time is Monero (XMR). There is always a need for a truly private coin and Monero is currently the only one. So in my opinion Monero is the best coin for me to hold for long term.

Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 05:32:52 PM

The money market is very unique, volatile, and prone to correction, my view is that as much as possible choosing crypto can go up again if there is a correction at any time in the future, so I think the solution is to buy crypto with the strongest, safest and fundamentals and very rarely get bad news and FUD. Of the several options above is ETH. For me, ETH is a good investment choice, especially long term.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 06:24:45 PM

1. Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin has been around for the longest of any cryptocurrency.
2. Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum is different from Bitcoin because it isn't only a cryptocurrency.
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

I would choose the below coins for long term. I have invested on these coins and will buy more whenever I have some amounts.

1. Bitcoin (BTC) 
2. Ethereum (ETH) 
3. Binance Coin
4. Polygon (MATIC)
5. WazirX (WRX)

The best coins I have been watching since 2017. Each coin above is unique. Growing coins. Everyone must know about it.  Choose Matic and Wazirx if you are looking for coins below $2. The rest are best above a dollar.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
sayam

Activity: 1442
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2021, 06:56:38 PM

Bitcoin is my best choice for long-term investment without any hesitation. There is no cryptocurrency in my mind that can compete with Bitcoin. And in my opinion, the number two currency is Ethereum. In this case, also there are no other options in my mind that can compete with this.
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 08:38:16 PM

I am not a trader and my advice is by no means financial advice. Take it with a truckload of salt. But here goes
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Stellar
Avalanche
Solana
Uniswap
Binance coin
Tron
Dogecoin
Shiba Inu
In no particular order
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 10:57:53 PM

2. Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum is different from Bitcoin because it isn't only a cryptocurrency.
3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

if you want to invest for the long term, then BTC is the right choice, because BTC is the boss of cryptocurrency, so it is definitely safer and of course it will give you a big profit if you invest in BTC for the long term, because the price of BTC will definitely continue to increase every time and keep creating a new ATH price, so you will never regret to investing in BTC for the long term.

Bombbi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 02:06:32 AM

Bitcoin is a currency that is more suitable for long-term investment among cryptocurrencies. Compared with other altcoins, its development time is longer and the technology is perfect.

The value of bitcoin is very high, and people's awareness of bitcoin is also increasing. There is still a lot of room for appreciation in the future.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 05:54:49 AM

I would choose the below coins for long term. I have invested on these coins and will buy more whenever I have some amounts.

1. Bitcoin (BTC) 
2. Ethereum (ETH) 
3. Binance Coin
4. Polygon (MATIC)
5. WazirX (WRX)

The best coins I have been watching since 2017. Each coin above is unique. Growing coins. Everyone must know about it.  Choose Matic and Wazirx if you are looking for coins below $2. The rest are best above a dollar.

the suggested coins may be very good at this time. however, for now, the 4 candidate coins that might have a high price in the future are
Bitcoin - the king of crypto, and of course will have a high price in the future
Ethereum - the current development is very good, although the fee is quite expensive, but if the fee problem is solved, I think the price will be very high
Binance Coin - I think this coin is at the center of the most developed ICO development right now. have low fees and fast transactions. I think BNB will cost thousands of dollars in the future
Polygon (MATIC) - just like BNB, this coin is also currently in development and is often associated with BNB. sometimes projects that use the BNB chain also use Polygon with a multichain system.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:07:35 AM

First of all Bitcoin and etherum is best for long term investment.and if you interested add some more coins to make maximum profit then I recmend that you can buy dot, Ada, solona matic for long term investment these coin can give to maximum profit.

konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:52:08 AM

Looking at the list of the coins you mentioned, including the BTC which has been around for almost a decade now. These are good coins which has to potential to give you a good return on your investment when leave for a very long time. But I will like to add one coin to the list which has been doing great lately. Binance coin BNB, when you look at the rate at which the price is going. You will agree with me that it is a sure coin to invest on. Back dating to this time last year, the price is below 25$. And looking at the price now. It is trading above 350$.

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2021, 08:06:46 AM

3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)

From this list only half of the coins have passed the test of time.

From this list as for me only these coins can be stored Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polkadot, Binance Coin.
There are still some other coins that can be included for storage in my opinion. There are still some other coins that can be included for storage in my opinion this is Solana, Fantom, Near.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 08:15:07 AM

Actually for me all of them are all good investment but for my best choice are Binance, Polkadot, Cardano, and Solana. Bitcoin and Ethereum are so expensive for me that I can't afford even just 0.3 BTC or ETH. While I can afford to have 0.4 BNB or 10 Cardano. Then will hold them for a long time or trade if I could have enough profit then will tp and reinvest.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 03:02:37 PM

3. Binance Coin
4. Cardano
5. Polkadot (DOT)
6. Ripple (XRP)
7. Litecoin
8. Tron (TRX)
9. Polygon (MATIC)
10. WazirX (WRX)
Btc is always the best to invest in crypto .It is a good list you made here is all the top project included .I think it is always better to invest on the top coin on market it is making you sure that if you hold it for long term you can get a good return .That's why i always suggest to invest on the top coin .On more thing i wanna say from the list you given here from that i wanna choose the DOT,Matic and LTC those are more strong project on altcoin .So guys you can also choose this but DYOR before invest always .

cimoin2211

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 03:32:59 PM

ETH is the far most best crypto currency that stands at second place and hopefully it will get in first place sooner or later but it
will cross I believe because it's has the most powerful technology behind it and fundamentally very strong and also very safe investment for long term so I suggest everyone out there looking for life changing gains go with ETH, it's has everything thing your looking for in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: