Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency has best future?  (Read 1476 times)
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 03:48:52 AM

currently there are so many tokens in the crypto market, but not all of them are useful, maybe we can narrow them down to the top 30 coins that can be called the potential to grow and become good coins, and have a good future in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOAEDAN

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 03:57:00 AM

I think the cryptocurrency until now that still has a good future is only in bitcoin because you can see the demand for bitcoin is very high and many people are using bitcoin making the price of bitcoin very expensive in the future because it will be increasingly difficult to get bitcoins.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 08:26:51 AM

Now it can also be suitable if you want to start short or long term investments, watch the market move down again bitcoin and other altcoins, maybe in December it will go up again as usual choose the top 5 altcoins it can reduce a little risk

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 11:34:39 AM

Check out the top coins like SOL ETH DOT and all those type that have active devs are serious about their development and dont go for anything less Any coins that takes month to updates its dev status is either lazy or not willing to work Also make sure there people willing to buy and sell the coins Like eat up the dumps quickly Just avoid shitcoins and you will do just fine

Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 12:05:50 PM

I believe that ETH is one of the best choises and has a bright future. LTC and BCH can be useful too in future. And BTC will stay here for long too.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 12:27:53 PM

I believe that ETH is one of the best choises and has a bright future. LTC and BCH can be useful too in future. And BTC will stay here for long too.
Of course, most powerful coin in the crypto space. Still a long way to go, actually this is good for long term. I.m holding up with more ETH, BNB during the bearish season. Will add more BTC if available more lower. You can put your your trust and these coin is recommend.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 12:51:09 PM

In the trend shaping the crypto space is growing day by day. All have achieved the highest positions and ATH at this time of year. I think the development of BNB and ETH is maturing tremendously with the user base growing day by day. Accumulation is a good state in the present. Buy, hold and wait.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 03:20:57 PM

Of course, most powerful coin in the crypto space. Still a long way to go, actually this is good for long term. I.m holding up with more ETH, BNB during the bearish season. Will add more BTC if available more lower. You can put your your trust and these coin is recommend.
right, the three coins you mentioned are indeed the most recommended choices. as if there is no concern to invest in it. with large capitalization it makes us safer to put funds in it, on the other hand with many people who believe in this coin of course later our funds will grow even though sometimes it is not as big as other coins that pump up to thousands of percent

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 03:43:16 PM

Surely, most of us would mention bitcoin nevertheless, there are still a lot of cryptocurrency out there that has a potential of becoming more successful in the future. First will certainly be Ethereum. No matter how bad things are going on for ETH at the moment, we all know it will still be able to come back strong. BNB is also showing its potential as NFT's listed on it are making great noise right now in the market so surely its price would experience a massive change soon. Though we cannot really predict the future, we can be certain just by seeing these coins recovering each time everybody think it is already hopeless.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 03:46:23 PM

Now it can also be suitable if you want to start short or long term investments, watch the market move down again bitcoin and other altcoins, maybe in December it will go up again as usual choose the top 5 altcoins it can reduce a little risk
Removing Tether as it's not an investment but it's on the top 5 in the market.

But it is true having that type of strategy, you're going to have some more confidence choosing those top altcoins but do not forget to have bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 04:41:08 PM

But it is true having that type of strategy, you're going to have some more confidence choosing those top altcoins but do not forget to have bitcoin.
For sure the top 10 or 5 altcoins are the right choice and also the oldest which I think will give good returns in the long run.
and but still have to do an analysis so that in some of the altcoins we choose there are altcoins that we can prioritize to make larger purchases than other altcoins, in my opinion besides bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB should be prioritized for purchases larger than 5 altcoins selected for the long term long.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sergiorus

Merit: 262

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 04:47:28 PM

in the near future i would bet on Polkadot and Solana (after they find the bottom obviously) and probably the biggest pioneers on these chains like Acala or Raydium.
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 05:16:39 PM

right now there are thousands of digital currencies that we can see in the market, in my opinion, bitcoin is the current digital currency that is my guide in investing, and I also strongly believe that other altcoins will also continue to provide good news for all of us.  about the risk I don't think much about it because every job there will always be risks, now let's keep moving forward!
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 08:41:11 AM

For sure the top 10 or 5 altcoins are the right choice and also the oldest which I think will give good returns in the long run.
and but still have to do an analysis so that in some of the altcoins we choose there are altcoins that we can prioritize to make larger purchases than other altcoins, in my opinion besides bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB should be prioritized for purchases larger than 5 altcoins selected for the long term long.
Not all of the oldest are good investments.

There were some oldest coins that I've seen and they were kicked from the top because there's no longer development and progress. It's still needed to check some background for those coins that you're going to buy.

But in all of it, choose the right ones that you did some research.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rocky993
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 09:18:24 AM

While Bitcoin and Etherium drive the entire currency market, the way BNB builds its strong base, centering on the upcoming BNB, will no doubt become a high profile coin like Bnb, bitcoin and ether.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
July 21, 2021, 09:28:54 AM

Cryptocurrency is digital money that isn’t managed by a central system like a government. Instead, it’s based on blockchain technology, with Bitcoin being the most popular one. As digital money continues to gain traction on Wall Street, more and more options become available. There are currently more than 5,000 cryptocurrencies on the market.

While you can use cryptocurrency to make purchases, most people treat it as a long-term investment. However, investing in cryptocurrency can be risky if you don’t know where to begin.
Regarding Cryptocurrencies, I think Bitcoin is the right choice to invest. The risk will definitely be you, not only in Cryptocurrency investments, all investments have risks. However, when you already know the advantages of Cryptocurrency, then I am sure, investing here will be more beautiful.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 11:54:34 PM

Cryptocurrency is digital money that isn’t managed by a central system like a government. Instead, it’s based on blockchain technology, with Bitcoin being the most popular one. As digital money continues to gain traction on Wall Street, more and more options become available. There are currently more than 5,000 cryptocurrencies on the market.

While you can use cryptocurrency to make purchases, most people treat it as a long-term investment. However, investing in cryptocurrency can be risky if you don’t know where to begin.

I put my gamble on EOS for the future, its has a unique feature for the transaction and account mechanism.
Also its quietly cheap and fast for the transactional or dApps purposes.
EOS is truly potential and myself too have the belief on it. It is one among the best, but it hasn't showed its real growth compared to other leading cryptocurrencies on the market. Based on this EOS pick is right choice. Apart from this my choice is dogecoin and xrp. Dogecoin can move same as this year, because of the massive holdings of Elon Musk. XRP is stated centralized, but it is really an asset that has got good real-time usage which surely boosts the market.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 22, 2021, 11:55:04 PM

I put my gamble on EOS for the future, its has a unique feature for the transaction and account mechanism.
Also its quietly cheap and fast for the transactional or dApps purposes.

I do agree with the cheap and fast features of EOS network.
However, in terms of marketing or promotional activities, how are they doing in those aspects?
Because they need to attract many developers and users to utilize their network, so they can survive in this market.
Even if you have good technology, but you are lacking with marketing, it would be a challenge for the platform to attain popularity in this competitive market.
So we all go back to bitcoin, because this is the most popular one and we are confident that it will not be phased out anytime soon.
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 03:46:59 AM

Of course bnb sir
As we know that Binance with its network, almost all token use them, it has biggest community right now, so many token, platform, exchanges, etc become binance pattner, the price of bnb itself still stable I think, so BNB will be the best asset crypto

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
RussianEnglishTranslation

Merit: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 07:14:24 AM

Out of all the cryptos I have investigated in 2021, UTNP and NEAR have the most upside potential. Celo will also do well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: