Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon Musk accidentally created a new cryptocurrency. WTF?  (Read 5150 times)
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 09:06:30 AM

Is developing his own that will give him name not ease that Elon is doing and if he succeed making it that way other cryptocurrencies will be bowing for it own because he needs his own coin to be covering other once, the way i dey see Elon don't have good plans for other coins
So far, there has not been a single coin that is subject to and obeys only one coin, including Bitcoin itself, although graphically, increases and decreases always occur simultaneously in the market when Bitcoin begins to rise and fall, but in general every coin is never subject to another, well if one day all coins are subject to Elon Musk coins, then the crypto space will be very funny Cheesy

jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 09:19:20 AM

Well, yes, it sounds like the truth, in some reality, but for me it's not. In 10 years, he will write a book, My word, about the possibilities to move the economy and the value of the company with words alone. Although there are successes behind the company and its projects, therefore, trust in him is justified. I think this is another project to create money from the void.
Starkick (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 04:28:10 PM

Well, can you please tell me the names of other decentralized no KYC exchanges that offer full anonymity and can be accessed from all over the world? Moreover the one that offers bitcoin anonymous exchange in a row with privacy coins?
What's all that for ? because what I use will certainly be different from what you need, because as long as I use Binance, Kucoin, Gate, and Mexc there are no problems even though I have implemented all KYC on those exchanges and have also been very helpful in my work so far.
Hmm, I'll try to explain. For example, coins such as Bitcoin and Monero have been added to the internal decentralized exchange of the Utopia p2p ecosystem. Anonymity in the purchase of cryptocurrencies is a must-have. In addition, Monero, for example, has been banned in many countries.
ahmia39

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 08:39:12 AM

Hmm, I'll try to explain. For example, coins such as Bitcoin and Monero have been added to the internal decentralized exchange of the Utopia p2p ecosystem. Anonymity in the purchase of cryptocurrencies is a must-have. In addition, Monero, for example, has been banned in many countries.
The ban of course had some reason on Monero and I think what you are saying is normal and there is nothing extraordinary about it so a lot of people probably won't be interested in this right now.

SweetMochi24

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 07:10:30 AM

This is not market manipulation; rather, it is a group of people who set out to produce tokens based on anything Elon Musk says; none of this is his responsibility; remember, we all have the right to free expression. Anyway, You can look for DAO maker, they are pretty slick with their ORN launch! They have created an ROI of 155.76x!  Going back, Elon Musk mentioning stuff like the name of his new puppy doesn't imply he encouraged devs to create a token with the same name. I'm glad the meme mania is ended. At the very least, investors can now focus on investing in projects with high utility rather than meme coins.
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2022, 09:30:18 AM

What's all that for ? because what I use will certainly be different from what you need, because as long as I use Binance, Kucoin, Gate, and Mexc there are no problems even though I have implemented all KYC on those exchanges and have also been very helpful in my work so far.
Okay, so, all your transactions are traced. And in case of privacy coins regulations and block, you couldn't access it anymore. Plus what's the reason to use privacy coins, while you trade it with KYC making all your transactions clear and related to you? In any case, as I use no KYC decentralized exchange from Utopia p2p I was amazed with their latest announcement. They now develop a launchpad, where anyone could create own token with a built-in generator https://utopiap2p.medium.com/utopia-launchpad-preview-a-new-chapter-of-the-utopia-p2p-ecosystem-4242cd6c4a50 And token will be automatically traded on their exchange. Never thought that token creation could be so easy.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 10:54:23 AM

Okay, so, all your transactions are traced. And in case of privacy coins regulations and block, you couldn't access it anymore. Plus what's the reason to use privacy coins, while you trade it with KYC making all your transactions clear and related to you? In any case, as I use no KYC decentralized exchange from Utopia p2p I was amazed with their latest announcement. They now develop a launchpad, where anyone could create own token with a built-in generator https://utopiap2p.medium.com/utopia-launchpad-preview-a-new-chapter-of-the-utopia-p2p-ecosystem-4242cd6c4a50 And token will be automatically traded on their exchange. Never thought that token creation could be so easy.
Wow, such updates always pleasantly shock me! This indicates a completely new level of development of the application, it seems to me. After all, the willingness to be responsible for the development of other projects shows confidence in the reliability of their own.
ahmia39

View Profile
February 12, 2022, 12:58:23 PM

Wow, such updates always pleasantly shock me! This indicates a completely new level of development of the application, it seems to me. After all, the willingness to be responsible for the development of other projects shows confidence in the reliability of their own.
The responsibility and hard work of the team are two things that must run simultaneously in a new project, because without these two the team will not be able to manage project finances very well so that project development can also be hampered by it.

Sethrey

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 08:44:14 AM

The responsibility and hard work of the team are two things that must run simultaneously in a new project, because without these two the team will not be able to manage project finances very well so that project development can also be hampered by it.
And utopia p2p is not a new project at all, but anyway, developers team continues to work hard in order to improve it as much as they can. The next step is listing of Crypton and Utopia USD on 2 exchanges: CoinTiger and Lbank https://twitter.com/LBank_Exchange/status/1490988812763381763 The previous time where coins were listed on outer exchange it ended up with a great growth. I hope now the story will repeat.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 10:14:01 AM

I hope that your assumptions will be justified! The beginning of the year is already filled with a number of updates, which are released one after another almost every week. I'm starting to think that's a good sign.
Sethrey

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 11:13:30 AM

It's just a normal thing for any project that wants to keep its existing public and gain a new one. As many believe that they can just launch something and it will work on its own. That's how people lose craze money. And here the developers are really enthusiastic about their project and want to be the best on the market.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 10:01:28 AM

It's just a normal thing for any project that wants to keep its existing public and gain a new one. As many believe that they can just launch something and it will work on its own. That's how people lose craze money. And here the developers are really enthusiastic about their project and want to be the best on the market.
Yes, of course you are right. But I believe that there are projects that do not try to deceive users, and there are also users who soberly assess the effectiveness of cryptocurrencies and do not believe in hype one-time coins.
Godwinpaul

Activity: 276

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 03:37:58 PM

The cryptocurrency industry is moved by predictions and most persons bought into the coin, basically because of the hype and we all know that Elon musk is capable of pumping whatever he lays his hands upon. I personally believe that the floki coin was created by someone who wanted to take advantage of the announcement and had a breakthrough because the pump was massive.
Sethrey

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 09:07:04 AM

I stopped watching after all those meme coins as I never seen any news about its improvement. But I follow Utopia p2p project and its Crypton privacy coin as it has lots of regular updates. Today it will be listed on CoinTiger exchange https://twitter.com/CoinTigerEX/status/1498149392905236486?s=20&t=abbaAbE-wei29RZGsys-7w And according to their news there will be activities dedicated to this action, where anyone could participate.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 10:17:17 AM

I stopped watching after all those meme coins as I never seen any news about its improvement. But I follow Utopia p2p project and its Crypton privacy coin as it has lots of regular updates. Today it will be listed on CoinTiger exchange https://twitter.com/CoinTigerEX/status/1498149392905236486?s=20&t=abbaAbE-wei29RZGsys-7w And according to their news there will be activities dedicated to this action, where anyone could participate.
[/quoteOh, the number of exchanges that have added the coin is growing. This is very good news! I am sure that the trust of the crypto audience is growing and will continue to grow in the future. I will be happy to follow the updates.
Sethrey

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 10:08:00 AM

Anyway, I was waiting for a bigger bump after the listing. But let's see how the coin will behave after all the give aways that are planned now. It will surely find more supporters in the crypto community. Probably the political and economical situation around the world interrupts its rate development.
Belva Tiphany

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 10:01:22 AM

Every time Musk says something, it will cause a lot of influence, because he has enough fans. His supporters took his word for granted. I believe that if this coin does appear, a large number of people will definitely buy this coin. In their opinion, Musk can be trusted enough.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 12:27:36 PM

Anyway, I was waiting for a bigger bump after the listing. But let's see how the coin will behave after all the give aways that are planned now. It will surely find more supporters in the crypto community. Probably the political and economical situation around the world interrupts its rate development.
Oh yeah. I think you're right. A lot has changed in the world over the past year. The growing popularity of cryptocurrencies has led to their blocking in some countries and, for example, removal from exchanges. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot be guided by the existing experience and make forecasts. But we can observe
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1469

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 06:18:12 PM

Oh yeah. I think you're right. A lot has changed in the world over the past year. The growing popularity of cryptocurrencies has led to their blocking in some countries and, for example, removal from exchanges. Therefore, unfortunately, we cannot be guided by the existing experience and make forecasts. But we can observe

Honestly, i first saw this topic two days ago, and it's the first time hearing about this Floki Musk token. And honestly as well, i don't think Elon was the master of this token and anyone can verify this by searching about Elon Musk affirmations about it.
Back to last June, during the middle of full Doge hype, anyone create something and attach the name of Elon to it will have a potential to be traded as an asset and even reach major exchanges.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 06:27:28 PM

people react on a tweet from elon , they make token's which do a x 10 easy but still i do not want to burn my hand's on this kind of tokens , what is a token what is based on all recent tweet's of elon musk , no i prefer coins/token's that are found way before elen get in to crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: