Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon Musk accidentally created a new cryptocurrency. WTF?  (Read 5150 times)
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 05, 2022, 12:10:12 PM

The founder of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk, again stirred up the cryptocurrency market on Friday, leaving a seemingly harmless message about his new dog.

He said that he chose a nickname for his Shiba Inu puppy. His name will be Floki. In early May, Elon Musk first announced that he intends to take a Shiba Inu puppy. Then the cost of the Shiba Inu cryptocurrency increased by 68% in an hour.

After Friday's announcement by Musk, the Shiba Inu exchange rate increased by 26%, but later corrected. However, another thing is more interesting: 9 minutes after the appearance of Musk's post on Twitter, the Floki token was created on the decentralized Uniswap crypto exchange. Within an hour, its price increased by 795%, to $0.000000001100. As a result, the growth was about 3500%.

Do you think this is another attempt to influence the crypto market? Will the project be eco-friendly, because in the case of chia, everything was not so positive? There are already green projects on the market, for example, Crypton , for mining which only needs Internet access and a PC.

Is all the excitement around the project really a hype? Like chiahype and etc.?
Someone should launch some of these Elon doge meme tokens on Candle Chain. They have grants for projects deploying on their chain.
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 09:53:41 AM

Well, Elon did a lot lately, but I fight for not correlating any crypto with any of his words as it's always a Russian roulette. Hype is good for marketing but not good for investors, especially for the beginners. For now I continue following Utopia p2p project and their Crypton privacy coin as it really amazes me with its movement.
Starkick (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 12, 2022, 11:05:29 AM

Well, Elon did a lot lately, but I fight for not correlating any crypto with any of his words as it's always a Russian roulette. Hype is good for marketing but not good for investors, especially for the beginners. For now I continue following Utopia p2p project and their Crypton privacy coin as it really amazes me with its movement.
I even had to take some time to understand what caused the success of this coin, especially against the background of rapidly falling projects. I was pleasantly surprised that the project has more than one such reason.
Sethrey

View Profile
July 26, 2022, 08:03:57 AM

I even had to take some time to understand what caused the success of this coin, especially against the background of rapidly falling projects. I was pleasantly surprised that the project has more than one such reason.
Hmm, I would be interested to know your opinion on this =) I think that I can find out something interesting for myself.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2022, 05:34:02 PM

Yes, of course: firstly, in order to start mining, there must be only 32 cryptons in the wallet, or you can borrow, which will then be debited from you. The PoS mechanism. And also a strong community, I think that this can be called the main reasons.
Sethrey

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 06:55:19 AM

Yes, of course: firstly, in order to start mining, there must be only 32 cryptons in the wallet, or you can borrow, which will then be debited from you. The PoS mechanism. And also a strong community, I think that this can be called the main reasons.
Yes, like this. But beyond that, developers do a lot more, but it's all much deeper and more time-consuming. For example, developers release a mobile version of the application, a launchpad, their own exchange, etc. This is also a very significant contribution.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 07:59:54 AM

Undoubtedly, I am sure that the development of the project is scheduled for a certain long period ahead. Since such things are planned in advance, in order to get the best result.
Sethrey

View Profile
August 09, 2022, 08:31:59 AM

Such movement should be made by all the projects' owners if they want it to become and remain popular. In case of Utopia developers self-finance the whole project so they really have an aim to make the project better and better. If you stop on some point, you will lose your audience and the whole sense of creating any product.
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 10, 2022, 07:31:08 PM

Elon Musk saw the gap in the cryptocurrency market and took his place. I wish he wasn't taken so seriously. Because when he saw that he was taken seriously, he began to abuse his power. He started doing Dogecoin and Bitcoin manipulations. So, maybe he made some money but lost the respect of the people who respected him. I no longer take him seriously at all.

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 07:53:41 AM

Such movement should be made by all the projects' owners if they want it to become and remain popular. In case of Utopia developers self-finance the whole project so they really have an aim to make the project better and better. If you stop on some point, you will lose your audience and the whole sense of creating any product.
Unfortunately, few project owners understand this. Most of them want to get phenomenally fast results in a short time, which, as I believe, is often the reason for the failure of many projects.
Sethrey

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 10:36:04 AM

Elon Musk saw the gap in the cryptocurrency market and took his place. I wish he wasn't taken so seriously. Because when he saw that he was taken seriously, he began to abuse his power. He started doing Dogecoin and Bitcoin manipulations. So, maybe he made some money but lost the respect of the people who respected him. I no longer take him seriously at all.
I will support each of your words. He's just playing with the audience and it doesn't concern crypto only, but almost all the things he touches. In case of crypto the only thing to trust are projects and coins that continues to develop. And one-day projects won't bring you anything good enough.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 07:47:18 AM

I will support each of your words. He's just playing with the audience and it doesn't concern crypto only, but almost all the things he touches. In case of crypto the only thing to trust are projects and coins that continues to develop. And one-day projects won't bring you anything good enough.
One-day projects are always a huge risk for the user. Their life span is provided only by the number of interested audiences and deadlines, as long as they manage to maintain interest in the project. Therefore, I believe that you are absolutely right.
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 08:25:19 AM

The founder of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk, again stirred up the cryptocurrency market on Friday, leaving a seemingly harmless message about his new dog.

He said that he chose a nickname for his Shiba Inu puppy. His name will be Floki. In early May, Elon Musk first announced that he intends to take a Shiba Inu puppy. Then the cost of the Shiba Inu cryptocurrency increased by 68% in an hour.
I saw that there are five types of Floki coins, circulating in the crypto market, some of the exchanges kicked out, which Floki it is, all five have pictures of dogs.

I'm not sure what Elon Musk said, he made the situation more complicated like he did at the time for doge, make as we like Elon, people already know who you really are the way you play crypto users.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

KellyHands

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 08:39:51 AM

Considering the circumstance of the token, I guess it must have been created by someone else who wanted to take advantage of the opportunity made by Elon musk post. The fact that Elon Musk made a post about his dog floki does not mean he had an intension of creating a token in that name.
Sethrey

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 11:15:06 AM

Considering the circumstance of the token, I guess it must have been created by someone else who wanted to take advantage of the opportunity made by Elon musk post. The fact that Elon Musk made a post about his dog floki does not mean he had an intension of creating a token in that name.
He didn't, he simply knew that other people will hype on that and it happened. And young crypto hunters were sure that all those Floki were created by Elon and will be really promising. There should be more understanding of the market and situation around it.
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2022, 06:42:57 PM

The site you mentioned is inaccessible I think Elon Musk is not involved in this kind of project, there are a lot of developers tried to lure people to their project by making Elon as the frontline of so many fake projects.
Starkick (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 12:54:31 PM

If this is true, I suspect that this is Elon Musk's first step to influence crypto to the world community and it will have a positive impact on the crypto market. if one influential person in the world enters the crypto world, then the market will also be carried away by the flow.
This influential person has already entered the crypto world and had a negative impact on it. Therefore, I think that all his actions one way or another, although in my opinion in a negative way, affect everything.
Sethrey

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 09:15:53 AM

If this is true, I suspect that this is Elon Musk's first step to influence crypto to the world community and it will have a positive impact on the crypto market. if one influential person in the world enters the crypto world, then the market will also be carried away by the flow.
You should understand that this affection is short-term. His words make a great impact on certain coins, but they simply become hyped ones and in a month everything disappears. So I won't rely on his words and will continue choosing projects wisely.
CPNpr

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 09:57:36 AM

You should understand that this affection is short-term. His words make a great impact on certain coins, but they simply become hyped ones and in a month everything disappears. So I won't rely on his words and will continue choosing projects wisely.
The ones you think are familiar I think are absolutely right if you want to invest here without seeing anything then you will be in big trouble so don't think about these things you will do what you think is best then you will be in trouble.  No, it will not be good for you if you do something with a hasty decision

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 12:00:33 PM

If an influential person like Elon enters the crypto world it can have both positive and negative impacts. the negative impact is that the crypto market can be manipulated and the positive impact can increase the price of altcoins and provide profits for many people such as doge. but even so it is not that easy to control the crypto market because in the crypto market there are many whales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: