Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:18:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it safe to us to get Covid -19 Vaccine?  (Read 1318 times)
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2022, 06:47:02 PM

I think vaccines are truly safe over the decades. Yes, it is safe to get COVID-19 vaccine because they save many people from getting infected. I also take 2 doses of vaccine. Now I am safe.
It is good to be vaccinated, vaccines are not actually treatments to viruses or neither are they remedy to plague. Vaccines only boost the immune system of the vaccinated so that the system can be able to fight the virus. That is to say that even if you are vaccinated, you will still need to observe the Covid-19 rules to save yourself.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 15, 2022, 03:47:00 PM

I think vaccines are truly safe over the decades. Yes, it is safe to get COVID-19 vaccine because they save many people from getting infected. I also take 2 doses of vaccine. Now I am safe.
It is good to be vaccinated, vaccines are not actually treatments to viruses or neither are they remedy to plague. Vaccines only boost the immune system of the vaccinated so that the system can be able to fight the virus. That is to say that even if you are vaccinated, you will still need to observe the Covid-19 rules to save yourself.

Thanks for the laughter.
The ingredients of the drug dealer around the corner are better known, than the toxic load shot with unknown long term effects.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 02:20:06 PM

I wouldn't be so oppose to letting hypochondriacs live the way they want to live, except for the fact they wish to dictate how others should live, and demand government enforce those wishes

Exactly. No minority nor majority should infringe upon the constitutional rights of the individual in a society. "Emergency powers" should only be used to mobilize resources in a state of emergency while compensating those affected by the use of their private property and resources during the course of such emergency. Injecting experimental drugs through coercion,manipulation,threats etc is unlawful and those involved in such exercises should always face justice once their regime of terror is brought to an end.

Three Elements of Common Good (1906-1910)

The common good is the sum total of those social conditions which allow groups and persons to gain their goals more easily. The common good requires three elements:

Respect for the person - Public authorities must respect the fundamental and inalienable rights of the human person. Government must guarantee the right of persons to act in accordance with their conscience.

Social well-being - Authority must promote the development of the person and of the group. Authority must arbitrate between various particular interests and make the necessities for human life (food, clothing, establishing a family, etc.) accessible to all.

Peace - Authority must establish the peace of a just order by morally acceptable means. This is the basis for legitimate personal and collective defense.

In the political community the common good is best realized. The state must promote the good of its citizens and of intermediate bodies.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
hornetsnest

View Profile
February 16, 2022, 02:34:20 PM

Yes, that is quite a ridiculous point, I don't see why you're making it. Where do experimental drugs come into it? Not sure where driving comes into it, either. I was making an analogy.

Vaccine safety data has been witheld so it is an experimental vaccine. The vaccine is for emergency use only. It is "experimental". The ceo of pfizer stated that clearly on both cnn and even confirmed it through his tweets publicly.

"The tyranny of the majority"... a.k.a. democracy? Let me guess, it's only "tyranny of the majority" when you find yourself in the minority, and at other times you're fine with it?

Nope. I am against any infringement upon the rights of any individual no matter if they are from majority,minority,black,white,jew,atheist,christian etc. You see, I personally understand from history where "mob" rule leads to and how tyrants usurp "democracy". It takes a wise mind for such understanding.

Some guy wants to exercise his freedom to go into a public place with a gun and shoot random people. But the tyranny of the majority says he can't do that. Outrageous!  Roll Eyes

Nope. He is infringing upon the rights of his victims right to walk safely in a public place without threat or fear of being shot by him once he takes the first shot so it would be perfectly reasonable for cops or a member of the public to light his ass up on the spot but if he has a licence for a firearm and has no previous history of violence or serious psychological issues then it is impossible to stop him commiting such an offence as it is impossible to stop a regular mom or pop with a driving licence driving into a crowd of pedestrians when they are having a bad day. If he is unlicenced to have a firearm however he has broken the law already before he even walked into the public space. I understand things in more detail and complexity and am a moderate not extreme thinker so I also see the danger of leftie or right loons reacating to complex issues causing kneejerk reactions that infringe upon the rights of otherwise law abiding citizens. Life is not black and white my friend Cool

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 04:57:24 PM

Vaccine safety data has been witheld so it is an experimental vaccine.
What do you mean by 'withheld', do you have some examples? There have been over 10 billion doses administered over the last year and a bit. It's not like we don't have any data here.

"The tyranny of the majority"... a.k.a. democracy? Let me guess, it's only "tyranny of the majority" when you find yourself in the minority, and at other times you're fine with it?

Nope. I am against any infringement upon the rights of any individual no matter if they are from majority,minority,black,white,jew,atheist,christian etc. You see, I personally understand from history where "mob" rule leads to and how tyrants usurp "democracy". It takes a wise mind for such understanding.
Okay, so you believe that every individual is entitled to do whatever they like, regardless of the effect on other people, because to say someone can't do something - anything - is an outrageous restriction of their rights. So if someone wants to build a load of tanks and invade a neighbouring country, that's fine, because if you want to stop them, you're infringing their rights? I'd say they shouldn't be allowed to do it... but not all people see this the same way. It takes a wise mind for such understanding.

Some guy wants to exercise his freedom to go into a public place with a gun and shoot random people. But the tyranny of the majority says he can't do that. Outrageous!  Roll Eyes
Nope. He is infringing upon the rights of his victims right to walk safely in a public place without threat or fear of being shot by him once he takes the first shot so it would be perfectly reasonable for cops or a member of the public to light his ass up on the spot
Fine. Vaccination protects the population, as does mask-wearing, social distancing, etc. If you refuse to be vaccinated, but go out in public, you are increasing the chance that you will contract the virus, pass it on to other people, and potentially kill them. If you refuse vaccination, you are prolonging the pandemic. You are infringing on the rights of your victims to live.

Tash

View Profile
February 18, 2022, 05:06:47 PM

Anyone who wants a toxic shot has got it by now, anyone not interested in partaking in the scam, never will, no matter what.
Unknown ingredients is infinitive risk. In ten years time we will know a bit about the survival rate of the shot experiment partakers.

Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 07:10:48 AM

I have heard of Covid-19 but the truth is I have never seen any patient. Please don't call me names. I have not seen one. Although I have never been to the hospital to see these patients neither have I visited any quarantine centre.

Another issue is that Covid-19 has the same symptoms with a particular sicknesses that we are used to in my area: Malaria.
Maybe I have even had covid and I didn't know.

I have also heard that the vaccine is saving lives regardless of some inherent lapses. And I have seen people take the vaccine.

But for me I don't know if it's safe because I have not been vaccinated.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tash

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 07:18:30 AM

I have heard of Covid-19 but the truth is I have never seen any patient.
Neither did I see someone. I know of people who tested positive with a test which will never find a virus. Tel-lie-vision did show some "sick" people.
Truth is there is no such thing. If someone is sick it is from his/her own wrong doing.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 19, 2022, 07:36:58 AM

I have heard of Covid-19 but the truth is I have never seen any patient. Please don't call me names. I have not seen one. Although I have never been to the hospital to see these patients neither have I visited any quarantine centre.

It is interesting that almost everyone who is told that they have 'covid' by the medical system believes it without a doubt or second thought.  This goes for the minority of people who are fully aware that the 'tests' are highly questionable and that hospitals could pick up a lot of extra money by writing 'covid' somewhere on the paperwork.  I heard first hand of people getting pretty sick in the U.S. early on, and losing their sense of smell, but it doesn't strike me as something which could only be produced by a particular spike protein producing coronavirus.

Another issue is that Covid-19 has the same symptoms with a particular sicknesses that we are used to in my area: Malaria.

Dengue fever is another one that certain well-placed people I know have been diagnosed with.  I suspect that if there is a financial or political incentive, a lot of that might just be labeled 'covid'.  It might anyway if there is a 'positive test' in conjunction with the other diagnosed conditions.

I have also heard that the vaccine is saving lives regardless of some inherent lapses. And I have seen people take the vaccine.

I know of zero people who even got sick, much less died, from something that I could be confident is a spike protein producing coronavirus.  I know within two or three degrees of at least 20 people who have actually died (and many more who got ill) within a short time of getting the so-called 'vaccine'.  I've even been obliged to help out with the funeral costs of some of these.

I myself have been sick several times in the last two years, and although I never had any lung issues or loss of smell, there is very little doubt that if I had seen anyone in the medical/industrial complex they would have given me a 'swab test', it would have come back positive, and I would have been put into the statistics as a 'covid case'.

A couple of things I've learned:

1) Ivermectin works for a lot of the crud which is going around (and since the start of 2022, there seems to be a lot more of whatever it is.)

2) If you want a negative 'covid' result for travel or what-not, pay for your own test from a private firm.  It costs too much for 'the natives' (or anyone who is a cheapskate) but it will inevitably come back negative (though I expect that in the highly unusual case that you really do have an active SARS-cov-2 viral infection, it might come back positive.)  Expect to pay more for a possibly valid 'covid test' than you pay for your plane ticket, though you don't need to try to make a deal or use a secret handshake or whatever.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Edith1994

Activity: 14
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 02:46:54 PM

Yes. The two mRNA vaccines, Pfizer and Moderna, authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), are very safe and very good at preventing serious or fatal cases of COVID-19. The risk of serious side effects associated with these vaccines is very small.

COVID-19 Vaccine Safety — What We Know

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are strongly recommended as safe and effective at preventing serious illness or death from COVID-19.
From December 2020 to December 2021, about 470 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in the U.S.
Roughly 12 months of data, including data from tens of thousands of participants in clinical trials, show that the vaccines are safe and effective at preventing serious disease or death due to COVID-19.
Additional shots and boosters are also authorized for those who meet the guidelines.
mRNA technology used in the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines has been in development for over 15 years.
Pfizer’s vaccine received full FDA approval, which means more data show how well that particular vaccine works. The FDA may fully approve the Moderna coronavirus vaccine and others in the future.
Due to potential blood clots following administration of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, the CDC updated its recommendations in December 2021. The CDC noted that the two mRNA vaccines, from Pfizer and Moderna, are preferred over the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which remains available for those who prefer it and for use in certain circumstances.

Are there risks or safety concerns regarding the COVID vaccines?

To help catch risks or safety concerns, the CDC and FDA monitor possible safety issues with the COVID-19 vaccines. This ongoing work has led to revised recommendations for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine and information about rare side effects tied to the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

Johnson & Johnson/Janssen. In December 2021, the CDC updated its recommendations and stated that either of the two mRNA vaccines is preferred over the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) COVID-19 vaccine. The CDC explained that the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are preferred due to a greater risk for developing rare but severe blood clots, called thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS), following administration of the J&J vaccine. The CDC noted that there are some situations when a J&J vaccine may still be used, if the recipient understands the risks and benefits of the J&J vaccine. Read about side effects related to the rare blood clot.
At Johns Hopkins Medicine, we offer Pfizer and Moderna vaccines throughout our vaccine clinics. We have a limited supply of J&J vaccine and only offer it by request and if the recipient clearly understands the risks and benefits.

Pfizer and Moderna. After observing rare occurrences of myocarditis following the second injection of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines, the CDC released information for the public. Most of these myocarditis events happened in teens and young adults, and the majority of the cases were mild and cleared up on their own. Read about side effects related to myocarditis.

https://www-hopkinsmedicine-org.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/is-the-covid19-vaccine-safe?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&amp=true&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16454541028644&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hopkinsmedicine.org%2Fhealth%2Fconditions-and-diseases%2Fcoronavirus%2Fis-the-covid19-vaccine-safe
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
February 21, 2022, 05:30:32 PM

My girlfriend, me and a few friends of mine had recently got infected, fortunately, all of us with mild symptoms since we were vaccinated. Approximately two years ago, I was admitted to the Covid-19 ward, as a suspected case, and could hear other patients from my room, while I also had an acquaintance's mother die from Covid-19, aged 60 years old. Just because you haven't seen one, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
hornetsnest

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 11:34:55 PM

What do you mean by 'withheld', do you have some examples? There have been over 10 billion doses administered over the last year and a bit. It's not like we don't have any data here.

Go look it up and stop making shit up as you go along. The 10B doses haven't had time to do damage en masse but plenty of bodies are hitting the floor already from the after effects of vaccines and you are only seeing the beginning of what's going to happen no matter if they suddenly stop reporting vaccine status after unusual sudden death which I suspect will be the next move.The FDA alone wanted 75 years to release safety data using the old we need more resources to get through this shit spin.

you believe that every individual is entitled to do whatever they like, regardless of the effect on other people, because to say someone can't do something - anything - is an outrageous restriction of their rights. So if someone wants to build a load of tanks and invade a neighbouring country, that's fine, because if you want to stop them, you're infringing their rights? I'd say they shouldn't be allowed to do it... but not all people see this the same way. It takes a wise mind for such understanding.

You've ignored what I said above about personal liberty and it including repercussions for infringing the rights of others so it's only a courtesy giving a response here. You have the right to do as you please once that doesn't infringe on the rights of others so no rolling into your neighbourhood with the tanks would be a no no.

nation protects the population, as does mask-wearing, social distancing, etc. If you refuse to be vaccinated, but go out in public, you are increasing the chance that you will contract the virus, pass it on to other people, and potentially kill them. If you refuse vaccination, you are prolonging the pandemic. You are infringing on the rights of your victims to live.

Nope,you vaccinated plebs are more of a risk to the unvaccinated and spread the "disease" and still end up in hospital dying so feel free to stay at home while tax paying unvaccinated citizens enjoy the services and social amenity they pay for and they are entitled to decide what goes into their own bloodstream and stop supporting government harrassment,coercion,threat to their liberty to move freely and stop trying to impose your will on them. You cannot trade freedom for security. If you do this then any future pretext for an emergency,crisis or threat to security is all that's needed to circumvent your constitutional right to freedom.

Tash

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 04:40:45 PM

Federal Judge Forces FDA to Release Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Data.
9 pages of side effects, holy cow wow.
https://twitter.com/Red_Pill_Led/status/1499051909847478272?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1499051909847478272|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwelovetrump.com%2F2022%2F03%2F03%2Fwhat-is-1p36-deletion-syndrome-the-first-side-effect-listed-in-pfizers-released-document-video%2F%3Futm_source%3Dnewsletter_ssputm_medium%3Demailutm_campaign%3Dssp

im posible

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 11:09:13 PM

To be safe from covid? Yes, but not 100%. Safe from the interests of the political elite behind the vaccine? 100% no.

At least with the vaccine the risk of corona malignancy will decrease for people who have been vaccinated. Yesterday I just lost a relative who is really old and has other co-morbidities and has never been vaccinated, and the doctor said "if it had been vaccinated before then the effect wouldn't be this bad"

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tash

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 02:33:10 PM

To be safe from covid? Yes, but not 100%. Safe from the interests of the political elite behind the vaccine? 100% no.

At least with the vaccine the risk of corona malignancy will decrease for people who have been vaccinated. Yesterday I just lost a relative who is really old and has other co-morbidities and has never been vaccinated, and the doctor said "if it had been vaccinated before then the effect wouldn't be this bad"

You say really old and a lot of co-morbidities and injecting a load of toxis is somehow doing any good?

The Pfizer Vaccine has to be save with only 1,291 side dffects!
https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/the-pfizer-vaccine-only-has-1291?r=18umnr&s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email

There are great many of 1000 covidstories https://1000covidstories.com/

Ebede

Activity: 868
Merit: 38

Join hands and help me to grow everybody...

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 09:40:19 PM

The thing is that some is not regarding the use of coronavirus vaccine because government made every vaccine to be free from any one that wants to take the vaccine, because the vaccine is keeping some people according to testimony of who is already taken the vaccine because nothing government bring that is not for the support and growth of the country, let people admit to take the vaccine because it serve some one not to get the incoming virus

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Crypto Bookmaker & Casino▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sports   ●  Welcome bonus up to 7BTC║  1❌BTCit ║  Enjoy anonymous betting  ●  Casino
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
//////////////////////////////////
Tash

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 06:37:28 AM

3% vaccine deaths, for a disease that has below 1% mortality rates?!?
https://dailyreportusa.com/breaking-pfizer-may-lose-liability-protection-and-can-be-sued-if-the-deaths-are-proven-willful/

Top Secret Pfizer Documents Leaked: Pfizer Knew That Vaccines Would Kill Thousands
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/03/top-secret-pfizer-documents-leaked-pfizer-knew-that-vaxx-would-kill-thousands/

1918 Spanish flu 50 million died from Bacterial Pneumonia caused by MASKS.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 10:22:51 AM

You say really old and a lot of co-morbidities and injecting a load of toxis is somehow doing any good?

It's lucky that we can compare your chart to a chart showing exactly what Covid case numbers would have been if the vaccines had never been developed.
Because if we couldn't, your chart would be utterly meaningless.

There are great many of 1000 covidstories https://1000covidstories.com/

Great news! So 10 billion plus doses administered, 1000 instances of side-effects, therefore side-effects in only 0.00001% of cases.

Really, if someone isn't
prepared to even look at
capable of understanding
convinced by the data by now, they're unlikely ever to change their position.

Tash

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 07:22:21 PM

Depopulation agenda: Covid-19. Are you a victim of the death shot?
https://zbbb278hfll091.bitchute.com/ws4fMTn6yNc7/IjgzKGI0CcAp.mp4

Blended@

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 07:52:30 PM

Very seriously peopel afair on this covid19 vaccine,because some people complain on how vaccine do them,l take the first does l was down for 2days but after 2days l was okay,so it is better to treat yourself before you can take the vaccine,it is good l take my own,so pls go an take your covid 19 vaccination please prevention is very important
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: