Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Covid-19, Lockdown and repercussions  (Read 1494 times)
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1882

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 09:52:49 AM

Russia has not reported any clinical trials of the vaccine typically millions of people are vaccinated in the third stage. The vaccine is released only after the results have been confirmed russia claims to have tested the vaccine on thousands of people the moscow based association of clinical trials organization requested the health ministry this week not to rush into the vaccine. The russian vaccine may not only be ineffective it may not be safe.

It is true that the EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) for the Sputnik V vaccine was given before the phase III clinical trials were complete. But the results from these trials were published earlier this year, in the reputed medical journal, The Lancet. And the results showed that the vaccine has 91.6% efficacy against symptomatic COVID and almost 100% protection against hospitalization. And real-time data from Bahrain and Argentina shows that the vaccine has an efficacy of 94%-98% in the general population. Even single dose of Sputnik was shown to be having 84% efficacy against hospitalization from COVID 19.

Dear Vishnu.Reang!
I always respect others' opinions, even if it is contrary to my interests or my position. But in areas where distortion of information can lead to death - I will be forced, not for the first time, to remind you again - that the information you specified about a certain drug Sputnik 5 is distorted and unsafe. Let me give you the arguments again:
1. A certain drug (it cannot be called a vaccine until its action is proven) called Sputnik V, has not yet completed a full cycle of tests to recognize the vaccine as acceptable for use. At the same time, all attempts to obtain registration are more reminiscent of an attempt to push a low-quality product onto the market. The whole way of "pushing through" this drug is associated with systemic and mass lies, falsification, bribery. There is a lot of this information in open sources. Also, you cannot help but notice - the controlled, systemic anti-advertising of high-quality vaccines through the Russian media, including foreign ones. In 2020, there was just a wave of ordered materials about the allegedly high mortality rate from vaccines Pfizer, Modern, about the unacceptable level of side effects, etc. ... The customer of this wave of lies was the state system of Russia.
2. With regard to "publication in the Lancet". If you mentioned the publication, then do not forget to also talk about the ensuing scandal and investigation, which revealed a huge number of violations and inconsistencies in the preparation of this article. I even previously gave you links to these facts! The data that Lancet cited was fabricated and provided to a significant extent by the developer company, without the actual fact of conducting tests and actually obtaining indicators.
3. "data from Bahrain" - I already gave you a link to the website of the Ministry of Health of Bahrain, where nothing is written about that they conducted any tests, but there is only an article that provides information not from the Ministry of Health of Bahrain but from the Russian Direct Foundation investments (a company engaged in "pushing" Sputnik 5 to the markets of other countries, a stakeholder). Excerpt from the article:
Kirill Dmitriev, CEO of the Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), said:
“Sputnik V has demonstrated efficacy of 94.3% and high safety confirming the data collected in a number of other countries where it is used to protect the population against coronavirus. The Russian vaccine is an important part of Bahrain's diversified national portfolio. Use of Sputnik V is making a significant contribution in mitigating the spread of coronavirus, resuming normal life and economic activity. "
 - what did you expect to hear from a company that tries to sell this drug by all possible methods (including lies and manipulation of data) !? Smiley And if you read the website of the Ministry of Health of Bahrain, you will not find a single mention of this profile structure giving such information!

Considering the above - please do not mislead people by "advertising" a very dubious drug. If someone decides to take this drug, whose effectiveness is not really known, and a person dies from the action of the vaccine or because of its inaction, for example, hoping that he has immunity after Sputnik 5, he will cease to adhere to the rules of epidemiological safety and become infected with Covid and die - you will be guilty if not directly then indirectly. Think about it! Maybe it would be more logical to recommend those vaccines that really passed all the necessary testing procedures, showed a really high level of effectiveness? Isn't that more logical than keeping silent about really effective drugs, while actively describing the "benefits of Sputnik 5" that have not yet been proven?

PS as soon as the drug receives official certification and confirms its effectiveness - I will definitely write about this myself, and apologize for mistrusting the device in the past. But that's if he really can get certified Smiley

PS A question for you to think about. Please tell me - can wild tribes living in the jungle suddenly take and start producing airplanes? I think no. And it is logical to assume that the problem is that their knowledge in this area is simply not enough, and many views contradict the theory of flight. Is everything logical? OK.
Now a little information - Russia only a couple of years ago learned to produce ordinary insulin for diabetics. The drug has been studied far and wide, and has been produced by almost the whole world for many decades. Have this fact been recorded? Excellent !
And now the question is: can a country with such a lag in production technologies, almost primitive drugs, suddenly jump one step higher and develop the most complex vaccine? Would like to hear your thoughts on this situation?

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 11:09:35 AM

Russia has not reported any clinical trials of the vaccine typically millions of people are vaccinated in the third stage. The vaccine is released only after the results have been confirmed russia claims to have tested the vaccine on thousands of people the moscow based association of clinical trials organization requested the health ministry this week not to rush into the vaccine. The russian vaccine may not only be ineffective it may not be safe.
Agreed. As long as WHO didn't approve its use, it should not be deployed to any country. I have heard that my country (Philippines) already used it but im being skeptical about it. However, in terms of Vaccines made by gamaleya, it is proven that this company is quite good. They made vaccines for ebola and according to their website the use of Human Adenovirus stabilised SARS-CoV-2 spikes immunogen which is verified by some organisation.

Ad26-vector based COVID-19 vaccine encoding a prefusion stabilized SARS-CoV-2 Spike immunogen induces potent
humoral and cellular immune responses
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.07.30.227470v1
Ngemmeng

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 01:24:07 PM

I just stumbled upon this photo. You can easily notice that most European countries are doing relatively well, except for most Balkan countries, except Greece. Unfortunately, Russia, founder of the Sputnik vaccine, isn't doing so well.

Russian users have already explained this. There is a lot of hesitancy in Russia against the vaccine and they are probably the only country where there is an oversupply of the COVID vaccine. If I am not wrong, less than 20% have received at least one dose of the vaccine in Russia. On the other hand, countries like Argentina mostly rely on vaccines imported from Russia, and they have managed to achieve a vaccination rate of close to 50%. And the rates haven't improved in Russia, despite the recent spike in infections/deaths.
one of the barriers to vaccination is the amount of fake news circulating in the community. there is a lot of fake news deliberately created by irresponsible people so that people are afraid to receive vaccines. maybe this is what is happening in Russia right now, and of course it is also happening in many other countries.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 01:42:43 PM

I just stumbled upon this photo. You can easily notice that most European countries are doing relatively well, except for most Balkan countries, except Greece. Unfortunately, Russia, founder of the Sputnik vaccine, isn't doing so well.

Russian users have already explained this. There is a lot of hesitancy in Russia against the vaccine and they are probably the only country where there is an oversupply of the COVID vaccine. If I am not wrong, less than 20% have received at least one dose of the vaccine in Russia. On the other hand, countries like Argentina mostly rely on vaccines imported from Russia, and they have managed to achieve a vaccination rate of close to 50%. And the rates haven't improved in Russia, despite the recent spike in infections/deaths.
one of the barriers to vaccination is the amount of fake news circulating in the community. there is a lot of fake news deliberately created by irresponsible people so that people are afraid to receive vaccines. maybe this is what is happening in Russia right now, and of course it is also happening in many other countries.
It's true what you say is also happening in Indonesia they are spreading false news about the impact of vaccines on our bodies,
Of course this is very disturbing because some people believe in it,
After all, the government of each country needs to overcome this so as not to cause chaos

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 03:06:18 PM

In Russia, there is widespread opposition to the government and in general there is a lot of distrust with the authorities. And this distrust didn't appeared all of a sudden. It has been there since the 1920s, when the communists came to power. After the fall of communism, the regimes that succeeded the communists were even worse (Yeltsin first, and then Putin). And I can't blame them really, because the Putin regime is like a giant mafia. Anyway, in the end it is always the ordinary people who are going to suffer.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 03:11:38 PM

- It is also not completely fake information, articles and statistics about reinfection and death because vaccinations are still real, explaining this situation is that each person's body will react differently, the body of many people will reject the antibody, some have other diseases in the body combined with vaccination, it has promoted the disease condition to become more serious. Maybe some people are malicious when releasing controversial information to create confusion, but in fact, vaccination does not give an absolute calculation, there is still a fairly small error.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 05:38:14 PM

It is also not completely fake information, articles and statistics about reinfection and death because vaccinations are still real, explaining this situation is that each person's body will react differently, the body of many people will reject the antibody, some have other diseases in the body combined with vaccination, it has promoted the disease condition to become more serious. Maybe some people are malicious when releasing controversial information to create confusion, but in fact, vaccination does not give an absolute calculation, there is still a fairly small error.

Each and every medication has side effects. And the vaccines for COVID 19 are no exception to this. Even the most effective vaccines, such as Pfizer and Moderna have side effects, although in healthy people without comorbidities it never progress to serious complications. Pfizer has reported serious adverse effects at 0.002%-0.005%. The only serious complication I heave heard with the Pfizer vaccine is a study from Israel, which claimed that it causes an increase in cases of myocarditis, especially for those who are aged above 80.
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 07:02:32 PM

I've seen similar responses from Russian members, however, I haven't understood why. Are Russians skeptical of the Sputnik V vaccine, or vaccines in general? Is Russia offering other vaccines, such as Moderna, Pfizer or Johnson? Unfortunately, such percentages are depressing and will lead to further austerity measures to tackle the pandemic the following winter.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2021, 09:54:17 PM

A few words about the Russian laboratory producing "super drugs", the author of "Sputnik" and "the world's first vaccine against the Ebola virus." I mean, the Gamaleya Research Center.
Sit back, now we will find out what reality looks like. And then each of you will be able to check the veracity of this information in open sources.
Fact 1. Throughout its work, namely the last 15 years, this center has systematically failed the development of drugs based on the vector method, and over the past 11 years has not been able to introduce a single vector vaccine. Checking is extremely simple!
Fact 2. An example with a simpler drug, an anti-flu vaccine. In mid-2010, at the N.I. The Gamalees made such an attempt (remember the year). And even the drug "GamFluVac" was "invented". But like the previous and next "developments", this drug also did not enter the Russian and world markets due to the fact that the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation does not consider it safe. Clinical trials have been going on for two years ... Smiley
Fact 3. Vaccine against the Ebola virus. The venture attempted to develop a vaccine against the Ebola virus in 2014, when an epidemic of the disease broke out in Africa. Two years later, in February 2016, Putin announced the registration of a Russian drug for the Ebola virus, which was perceived in the world as a sensation, since no one had been able to cope with it before. The head of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Skvortsova, presented two types of substances in Geneva - "GamEvac" and "GamEvac-Combo". However, the documents about the clinical trials were never received by WHO, and the drugs were not allowed to vaccinate the population during new outbreaks in Africa. They are still undergoing international clinical trials with no apparent hope of recognition. It is noteworthy that the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation registered Ebola vaccines back in December 2015 without records of the results of clinical trials. These notes appeared later, they were brought in retroactively under the serial numbers of completely different studies. In addition, in 2015, there were no decisions of the Ethics Council of the Ministry of Health, without which drugs are not allowed to research.
Fact 4. The fourth attempt at the Research Institute. Gamaleya, to produce something that actually worked was work on a vaccine against the Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS-CoV, or MERS-cov). This disease is also caused by a new coronavirus. It was first diagnosed in 2012 in Saudi Arabia, and since then in 27 countries, including Europe.
In May this year, in an interview with Channel One, the director of the Institute. Gamalei Gunzburg said that he created a vaccine against MERS-cov (the closest relative of SARS-cov2) a year and a half ago. At the same time, the World Health Organization stated in 2020: "Currently, there is no specific drug or vaccine for this disease." And the cherry on the cake - there is no clinically proven effect of this supposedly Gamaleya vaccine, as well as the results of human trials. It is not registered by the Ministry of Health and is unknown to the world scientific community ...
Fact 5. The task for the development of a vaccine against COVID-19 issued by the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation to the Institute. Gamalei April 20, 2020. A month later (!!!!) Alexander Gintsburg announced the readiness of the drug and said that it was tested on employees. At an April meeting with Putin, he said that the covid vaccine was the fruit of the institute's work on previous drugs, and at the same time asked for 1.5 billion to bottle the vaccine on the premises of the Institute. Gamalei. Smiley About how they are trying to slip some dubious data - you already know, as you probably know that not so long ago, another, and obviously not the last, scandal broke out - when a party came to Slovakia, allegedly Sputnik V, but in fact it turned out there it is unclear what does not correspond to the pharmacological description from the manufacturer.
Fact 6. The Gamaleya Institute has the only implemented development - the BCG vaccine. It is not vector. And a few words about BCG: short for Bacillus Kalmet - Guerin, fr. Bacillus Calmette — Guérin, BCG) is a tuberculosis vaccine prepared from a strain of weakened live bovine tuberculosis bacillus (Mycobacterium bovis), which has practically lost its virulence for humans, having been specially grown in an artificial environment.
That is, they did not DEVELOP, but simply repeated the vaccine previously developed by other people!

The question is - would you allow your child or your parents to be injected with a drug developed by such a "super company"? Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 03:30:13 AM

I've seen similar responses from Russian members, however, I haven't understood why. Are Russians skeptical of the Sputnik V vaccine, or vaccines in general? Is Russia offering other vaccines, such as Moderna, Pfizer or Johnson? Unfortunately, such percentages are depressing and will lead to further austerity measures to tackle the pandemic the following winter.

Russians are offering other vaccines, but these are vaccines produced inside Russia (and those which are yet to complete their Phase III trials). One of them is EpiVacCorona from the Vector Research institute. CoviVac from the Chumakov Center is another vaccine that is being administered. And I don't think that it is possible to get a shot using the Pfizer, Moderna or Janssen vaccines, as they are not approved inside Russia. The ordinary Russians (those who can't afford to travel to EU to get vaccinated) have a difficult choice - either they need to take Sputnik V or the other local vaccines, or they need to remain unvaccinated. Many of them are opting for the latter.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
DrBeer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 08:45:53 AM

Russians are offering other vaccines, but these are vaccines produced inside Russia (and those which are yet to complete their Phase III trials). One of them is EpiVacCorona from the Vector Research institute. CoviVac from the Chumakov Center is another vaccine that is being administered. And I don't think that it is possible to get a shot using the Pfizer, Moderna or Janssen vaccines, as they are not approved inside Russia. The ordinary Russians (those who can't afford to travel to EU to get vaccinated) have a difficult choice - either they need to take Sputnik V or the other local vaccines, or they need to remain unvaccinated. Many of them are opting for the latter.

In russia, only Sputnik V and Sputnik Light, Kovivak and Epivakkorona are allowed. For normalization - none of them have been approved by the WHO yet.

List of vaccines approved by WHO
Moderna, Pfizer / BioNTech, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Sinopharm, Covishield, Sinovac.

Vaccines approved by WHO, banned for import in russia.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 03:29:05 PM

It's true what you say is also happening in Indonesia they are spreading false news about the impact of vaccines on our bodies,
After all, the government of each country needs to overcome this so as not to cause chaos

Wonder what kind of news people spread in the country about the vaccines. Are you sure there aren't some truth in them? I hardly hear people complain about the their bodies reaction to the vaccine thesedays compared to the early stage of the vaccination, maybe they are becoming scared of what people would say considering how hostile some are becoming toward the vaccine fear mongers.
A cousin once complained seriously in the early stages after her vaccination, but these days people just say everything is fine even before you finish asking them how they felt after taking the vaccine.
perryxi2
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

RangersProtocol.com

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 05:01:18 PM

Since the outbreak of the pandemic until now, my country has used a ban on social distancing for 14 days and then another 14 days, a lot of checkpoints stop people from traveling on the highway and no matter who they are. must also stay at home , unless you buy essential food and without good reason you will be severely fined.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 05:45:11 PM

Wonder what kind of news people spread in the country about the vaccines. Are you sure there aren't some truth in them? I hardly hear people complain about the their bodies reaction to the vaccine thesedays compared to the early stage of the vaccination, maybe they are becoming scared of what people would say considering how hostile some are becoming toward the vaccine fear mongers.
A cousin once complained seriously in the early stages after her vaccination, but these days people just say everything is fine even before you finish asking them how they felt after taking the vaccine.
There's a lot of conspiracy theories around vaccinations, I'm seeing it here in Greece too, and trust me, it's a real issue, which is halting vaccinations. I think we're close to reaching the maximum capacity, new vaccination rates have fallen over 50-60%. That's a concerning issue, because at least for Greece, we only have 55% of fully vaccinated people over 18 years old.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x