Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:33:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Trade On Emotions  (Read 2794 times)
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 10:42:16 PM

Giving importance to emotions in trading will not benefit you in life because emotions never find a place in trading.Those who are new to cryptocurrency know that extra emotion and greed for more power will never bring you anything good in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 11:54:48 PM

Trading with emotions is the normal characteristics of a newbie trader who had just gained knowledge on trading with prior experience of what should be done probably, on some certain levels of trading. A newbie and intermediate trader are always different based on experience and knowledge of understanding of the market. The cryptocurrency market is big and versatile with much emotions attributed to it when trading or investing. Trading with money you can't afford to lose can also trigger emotions that could affect one trade.
Yes you got it  right, trading with money you can't afford to loose can  cause you being so emotional, using the only money you have to trade is one of the reasons to bad trade because all your mind and taughts will be in the trade and might likely push you to taking the wrong action, which might result to a lose. And to be sincere this likely occurs between the newbies because they lack experience in trading and always having the mindset of making so much profit which contributes to their lose.

zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 09:22:05 AM

I would like to give you some advice, Especially to those who are new in the market. Whenever there is a pump in the market, you think you should invest in ALTs And you may benefit from it. But after your investment, the market goes down. When you see the market go down, you think you are losing money, so you sell everything. Again, when you see the market go up, you invest. This way you get hurt again and again. So whenever you have to invest, invest a small portion of your portfolio. So even if the market goes down, you have your portfolio. Never trade on emotions. Calculate well and then invest in it.

We should be knowledgeable enough if we going to invest because investing is not a joke it involve money. We have different strategy how to earn in alts, we should do the best, be vigilant observant and review market movement of the specific alts you've targeted. I agree some investor doing a panic and make there funds in to worst by selling it in low price because they afraid to loss but they already lost already by doing a retreat of there funds by emotion.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 10:09:00 AM

I would like to give you some advice, Especially to those who are new in the market. Whenever there is a pump in the market, you think you should invest in ALTs And you may benefit from it. But after your investment, the market goes down. When you see the market go down, you think you are losing money, so you sell everything. Again, when you see the market go up, you invest. This way you get hurt again and again. So whenever you have to invest, invest a small portion of your portfolio. So even if the market goes down, you have your portfolio. Never trade on emotions. Calculate well and then invest in it.
Entering into investment or trading specially on crypto should first have enough information and knowledge to anticipate scam, fake, and of course emotional trading basis. Emotional traders will always experience worry and panic selling when the market is not in good condition. It is recommendable to deal crypto trading or investment with knowledge and proper approach to become effective.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ever-young

Activity: 1162
Merit: 160

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 10:27:16 AM

Indeed trading on emotion is one of the greatest mistake any one can make, I have fall a victim of that on several occasion, because of ignorance, I earn a token long time ago from bounty ( Propel) which I sold about 50$ after few months the token was wort over 300$ after a pump. I waited for it to fall a bit and I Bought the token back, because I believe it's will rise back, currently the token have reduce over 100% down.
What you have observed is a good one and anyone who trade with emotion has a high risk of loosing both capital and the interest which the person wants to achieve.

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 10:40:14 AM

Trading with emotions will lead to bad trading decisions sooner or later, better to learn how to trade with trading plan than randomly opening orders. Greed and fear are considered as bad emotions for newbie traders since they don't have clue how to manage trades if things go wrong,IMHO.
Well, whatever is decided because of anger, lust, greed, and others, which are related to high emotions, it will definitely bring losses. I do that often, and often at a loss for it. maybe, some tips for trading are
  • take when you have profit
  • don't be greedy
  • don't follow someone, but do your own research
  • don't sell or buy when panic
  • be patient
  • believe in what you have
however, when you choose to be patient and choose to make the best possible decisions, the risk of loss you get will be smaller.
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 10:51:01 AM

Entering into investment or trading specially on crypto should first have enough information and knowledge to anticipate scam, fake, and of course emotional trading basis. Emotional traders will always experience worry and panic selling when the market is not in good condition. It is recommendable to deal crypto trading or investment with knowledge and proper approach to become effective.
People who still have panic must always learn to control themselves first, because it will not be good if they have to jump directly into trading, because any trade always has more risk and must always be understood by traders.
Ridi

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 10:58:32 AM

Trading while feeling greedy can cause us to ignore targets, stops, and other parts of our trading plan while thinking with emotions it gives you only overconfident which can also disadvantage for trading and end in losses. So never trade on emotions.Emotional trading is when a trader or investor have personal feelings and emotions effect on making decisions.Sometimes it can be helpful, but mostly bringing emotion into trading is a bad idea🙏

AliceinCrypto.com                                                           
Progressive Free 2 Play + Play 2 Earn Fantasy Fight Game with its own Exclusive NFT Collection
▐ ▌   WIN A TESLA CYBERTRUCK   |   $60,000 in BTC   |   $50,000 in ETH   |     and MORE!     |   ▐ ▌
haleema

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 03:53:46 PM

Yes I Agreed, actually we can't use emotions in any kind of work and mostly in Crypto trading. People use emotions and greedy in trade and they get loss, I would like to say some word as per my little experience.
Start buying when market goes down and sell it when market goes up and its a Trading.
Rb48

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 04:05:08 PM

Yes, of course cryptocurrency can never be based on emotion. Nothing happens with this cryptocurrency emotion. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other If you have enough ideas about trading and can do signal and market analysis then you can make profit by trading.

───────     Next-Gen of Algo Stablecoins     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 04:38:26 PM

Agreed. Just a little update to the market, the market is now bullish and probably many alts are pumping right now. As traders, we have to control out emotions and do our research before entering a project. Aside from being excited and wrecklessly entering a pumping alts, it is wise to have a deep research if that project is worth the price or no.
alviemery96

Activity: 209
Merit: 2

G I S T C O I N

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 04:50:00 PM

I feel that the advice when entering the market is to learn to control emotions, I have been following this electronic market for quite a while about 4 years and I see that a lot of people especially newcomers to the market usually If you can't control your emotions and always lose, you need to practice your emotions before the fluctuations of the market to become a right investor.

⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫ G I S T C O I N ⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫
⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫ THE GAMIFICATION CURRENCY FOR SOCIAL MEDIA COMMUNITIES ⚫ ▀ ▄ ⚫
▬▬▬   gistcoin.io   ▬▬▬
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:38:21 PM

Emotional intelligence is one of key factor that determines the basis of a good manager, hence decisions taken on emotion basis are wrong and most lead to failure, so as a crypto trader its expected to trade with fact data not on love basis, to make good return on any investment.
Emmychris

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 06:55:34 PM

Trading with Emotions,
Been there done that, a small dip. I panic sell.
to think i cut the loss but actually i didnt give myself a chance to earn more profit by HODLING.
the thing is when we entangled emotions with trading, risk management is ignored.

Trading with emotions is really bad because it can cause a trader making the wrong decision, and also to be able to be patient enough a trader needs to be sure if the moves he takes in trading, for example you need to be sure the coin you bought or long is a potential coin which will be better in time to come because if it's a coin which isn't good enough your patience will yield no result, because the coin won't increase in price that much.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 08:49:15 AM

It is very difficult to say which one is the best. Because this depends on the investor's goal. The targeted gain and the risk factor taken are important. Is the best altcoin the most profitable? Or is it the least loser?
It's not hard to figure out at this point, because the best doesn't have to be seen from a very large profit, because every good Altcoin is always in a good position and also lives in the market through trading volume, so knowing it is not difficult.
tees420mar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 09:04:28 AM

Its very important for us to know that market corrections is imminent and that's the golden opportunities to buy good coins  that already showed prowess and has used case utilities in the blockchain ecosystem while dip market is on going will surely survive and come back stronger when green market is coming.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 09:42:59 AM

People who still have panic must always learn to control themselves first, because it will not be good if they have to jump directly into trading, because any trade always has more risk and must always be understood by traders.
Panic is a major problem for traders, especially for those who are still beginners, most of them invest based on what they hear from others without doing a detailed research, so that their emotions are unstable when facing fluctuating market conditions.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 03:28:31 PM

yes, I also experienced that trading with emotions and end up losing money because I suddenly panic when the price of the coin goes down. I think the strategy here is you must be patient, set your target price to sell and also just be contented with your profit.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 04:11:14 PM

yes, I also experienced that trading with emotions and end up losing money because I suddenly panic when the price of the coin goes down. I think the strategy here is you must be patient, set your target price to sell and also just be contented with your profit.

Set your target and make sure to have deeper knowledge with the asset that you choose to invest,

it's common for every individual to panic when unexpected falls take place with their investment,

but the person who has better understanding would not quickly to take the action but
instead, it will give some time as bounce or recovering will be there after some corrections.
adibi12

Activity: 285

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 04:27:05 PM

If he is still a junior, he may be afraid when he sees the value of the coin decrease, but on the other hand for those who are seniors it will be an advantage, because if the price goes down they will take the opportunity to buy coins and wait for the price to rise, of course this requires patience. In my opinion, if you want to invest, don't use all the funds in one coin, but invest your funds in several potentially profitable coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: