Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:39:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been grateful for today?  (Read 3272 times)
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 631

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 07:55:01 PM

Of course it is, even when I wake up, the first thing is to be grateful because I am still given the opportunity to live and enjoy this world, I am sure that everything we do in this world will be accounted for so our obligation is to seek provisions for the afterlife.
It's true that sometimes we forget that when we can still wake up after sleeping it is a blessing from God that has been given to us,
I think we should get used to being grateful for that or for other small things,
there are still many people who ignore it so indeed what we do in this world is at least a reminder to ourselves because later we will be held accountable
Even with our own lives then we should really be that grateful on everything that we do have not only into our investment means but also with our lives as well and since we do talk about
trading or investment then profit would really be profit and you should really be thankful for that even though it might not be much or something you've been expecting but at least
it do able to give you  a little bit somehow and you should be thankful for that because you wouldnt know if tomorrow would be an another kind of result or outcome you would get.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 02:06:56 AM

I ponder when I do daily trading in the crypto market, I often get profit even though it is not too much but I am always annoyed and irritated if the profit I get is not on target. I forgot to be grateful and hopefully, I can be a grateful person even though I get a little profit from crypto trading.
Your experience when trading to remind me of when I was a kid. At that time, my parents said Life will be calm when we are grateful, even though the results are not as expected.
Your parents are right. For a grateful person every little things matter even the result is far from your expectation. Before, I have many complaints about myself for not having what I wanted and envy others who have material things that I always dream. But after getting sick and experience the hardship of being a patient who cant do anymore what I used to, I come to realize that having a healthy body and able to eat enough everyday are too much to be grateful. Its about having a contentment and its best to not compare ourselves to other people because we dont know what they have been going through.

zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 04:25:43 AM

your parents are really wise, it's very rare nowadays parents teach how to be grateful and also a simple attitude to their children, mostly only teach how their children are to "be the number 1" of their friends.
Parents always want the best for their children. A person character can change due to environmental factors, a harsh environment will make a person always selfish or emotional greed.

Snip
Your experience when trading to remind me of when I was a kid. At that time, my parents said Life will be calm when we are grateful, even though the results are not as expected.
Your parents are right. For a grateful person every little things matter even the result is far from your expectation. Before, I have many complaints about myself for not having what I wanted and envy others who have material things that I always dream. But after getting sick and experience the hardship of being a patient who cant do anymore what I used to, I come to realize that having a healthy body and able to eat enough everyday are too much to be grateful. Its about having a contentment and its best to not compare ourselves to other people because we dont know what they have been going through.
Changing your mindset is the best thing you can do, you realize all that after being admitted to the hospital, quite happy to hear that.
You can evaluate the situation objectively by learning from the rich people around you. Then you can apply positive thinking in your life to achieve financial wealth without greed. Lots of people regret their actions due to greed to get a big income, eventually they will never find peace in life.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 06:58:59 AM

Being satisfied and content is really important, even when one wants to thrive for what they want and desire in life, else it will be like a plane without a pilot! Remember, we always actually are in profit if you look at other animal species and their lives and looking at humans who are suffering more than us will make us humble and be grateful for what we have and after that any further desire can be entertained without guilt, since it is human nature to want more!  Wink Cheesy
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 08:02:33 AM

Hey, what can we say? I'm sure we've all felt we have a target in an effort to make a profit. I think it's quite normal if you can control those feelings. If you've never fallen hard, then you'll never know what it's like to be grateful, there's a saying like that too. so before that happens, we better make sure and also make our gratitude into a countermeasure action so that we still don't feel inadequate for the profits we get, whether it's small or big
We should all be building the right attitude. No matter what happens, it’s important that we appreciate our little profit from trading in the market. Little scores matters as much, because if you check what you have been able to get on a long term you would see that you are really doing well with the profit.

Why most of us are finding it difficult is because we are out there looking for a means to make quick profit, but at the end we are the ones who are trying to ruin everything. If you find it hard be able to appreciate little scores, then you wouldn’t be able to follow the process of growth overtime, and since you’re always in a hurry, you can end up on a loss.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 08:22:42 AM

I am also grateful for the profit that came alongside tradings in the crypto market, since I joined the forum many opportunities have opened with it, and also I am grateful for the knowledge gained every day on the forum especially on scam related projects, happening around the world and lots more.
Indeed, with this forum I think many people are also helped in the form of income and knowledge,
very grateful for sure to be able to know a forum like this where I don't think there is another forum that can make money,
information is also always updated so we don't miss any information
Wolfencloud

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 09:47:53 AM

We have a lot of things to be thankful with, waking up everyday is one of many thing we should be happy. For me, this quote
A mountain of gold would not be enough for a greedy person.
But, a plate of food is enough for a grateful person

I can relate on the things that happens every day in crypto. "A mountain of gold would not be enough for a greedy person", In crypto we know that there are a lot of people who do a lot of trading, and also there are those people who is greedy, even though they already hit the price that they were targeting, they don't take profit because their mindset is, maybe the price will go higher than they expected so the possibility is that they will not take their profit which may cause a negative effect to them when the market dumps. Another line in the quote is "But, a plate of food is enough for a grateful person", these are the person who is happy with their profit whether it is only 5% or 100%.

What I'm saying is, contentment is the key for happiness and we should be thankful enough for all the good things that happens to us.
Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2022, 10:19:38 AM

Whatever life throws at you, try and be positive and grateful. A grateful heart and a positive mindset attract great things. Your daily outcome that looks bad today, cannot be used to define what tomorrow has in stock for you. Try much to be positive and grateful is the best way to live a happy life.
Be grateful for the small or big things you have received so far in life, be it bad good.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 01:23:57 PM

I am always grateful, for what I get today tomorrow and in the future.

it is true that gratitude is the main key to one's success, whatever is gained from selling crypto is our share for today, if you believe tomorrow there will be another sustenance to come
On the other hand, if we are greedy, we will experience dissatisfaction and eventually go bankrupt
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 02:54:39 PM

I just opened Facebook and read a short, but meaningful post. in the post it says....

A mountain of gold would not be enough for a greedy person.
But, a plate of food is enough for a grateful person

I ponder when I do daily trading in the crypto market, I often get profit even though it is not too much but I am always annoyed and irritated if the profit I get is not on target. I forgot to be grateful and hopefully, I can be a grateful person even though I get a little profit from crypto trading.

Thank you for reminding me of who I used to be but now I've become too greedy and unappreciative fellow due to few reasons like responsibilities in my family and other things but I will remember this and always be grateful, thank you.

stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 05:51:35 PM

Yeah, it happens to everyone. I do get that feeling whenever I don’t reach my main target.
Sometimes I expect too much and forget to be grateful to God for the ones I have been able to achieve.
But, as of recent I’m learning to change for good and appreciate the little that I have accomplished, even though it might not be what I looked forward.

But the good thing is, and also the main thing that matters, is the growth on a long term.
It’s very important that we learn to be grateful and stop being greedy and thereby making ourselves to be unhappy.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 08:41:26 PM

Every day I'm grateful, sometimes life doesn't go as we planned, but this is life to accept things we don't like because maybe that's the best,
Yep. We must be grateful although we can't get everything we want or plan. Sometimes a failure is a way to give us something more useful and more meaningful because it gives us a lesson. When our plan in trading or in investment cannot be achieved, it makes us evaluate the reasons why it happens. From this evaluation, we can get a better way in trading or in investment, also we become aware to identify and avoid the causes of the failure. A failure today may be the beginning of a better way for our crypto trading or investment, even it is probably the cause of a big success in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 10:48:25 PM

Every day I'm grateful, sometimes life doesn't go as we planned, but this is life to accept things we don't like because maybe that's the best,
Yep. We must be grateful although we can't get everything we want or plan. Sometimes a failure is a way to give us something more useful and more meaningful because it gives us a lesson. When our plan in trading or in investment cannot be achieved, it makes us evaluate the reasons why it happens. From this evaluation, we can get a better way in trading or in investment, also we become aware to identify and avoid the causes of the failure. A failure today may be the beginning of a better way for our crypto trading or investment, even it is probably the cause of a big success in the future.

Failure or Mistakes would be your best teacher on becoming a better version of you or whatever things you are involving with.You cant just simply be able to attain the knowledge and skills without experiencing these things which you should really treat it as a normal thing.

What matter most here is that you do make profits and able to sustain yourself in the market even though it wont be that easy but this is something should really be your priority.
If you do like to lasts up or survive with this very feirce market then you should really need to realize things up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
retreat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 378

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2022, 08:17:06 AM

it is true that gratitude is the main key to one's success, whatever is gained from selling crypto is our share for today, if you believe tomorrow there will be another sustenance to come
On the other hand, if we are greedy, we will experience dissatisfaction and eventually go bankrupt
don't be greedy, don't be arrogant, get enough rest, don't get carried away easily, these are the words my grandfather always used to say to me. After all, those who are not grateful, always grumble, they will never get happiness and peace in life. let's train ourselves continuously.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 588

God is great

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 09:50:03 AM

Accepting and been grateful to every profit that is from every trade is very important,  but when one is not okay with little profit greed comes to mind and one strive to get more profits which may not be profitable at the end of everything. Trading is not making profit by all means but having the understanding that in all trades the result can't be always good profit, whenever profit is small the only option is to be grateful and accept it the way it is, their are better days for good profits. Been grateful to every trade should always in the mind of traders

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 08:29:45 AM

It's hard to talk about being grateful, especially in cryptocurrency trading sometimes we forget and are greedy with what we get, we always want to get more profits. But when it comes to profits, of course there will be no end. I'm not sure anyone is satisfied even if they have something big. Of course we want to get more benefits from it, and so on.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 08:44:33 AM

It's hard to talk about being grateful, especially in cryptocurrency trading sometimes we forget and are greedy with what we get, we always want to get more profits. But when it comes to profits, of course there will be no end. I'm not sure anyone is satisfied even if they have something big. Of course we want to get more benefits from it, and so on.
Most of us who are here have different goals in life. We all want to live the way we want and are willing to make many sacrifices to achieve that goal. This market brings opportunities or risks for us. I believe in a life where if people always love, share, and help each other, the problems in life will disappear by themselves.
Doan9269

Activity: 882
Merit: 583

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 05:29:09 PM

People who consciously count their blessings tend to be happier and less depressed while passing through hard times being grateful always makes someone scale through the hurdle the more and this attitude even has a lot of benefits in return health wisely it has long lasting effect on the brain, it open door for more blessings,makes someone sleeps well and relief stress......Even if things are not going the way it ought to be I refuse to be ungrateful!
Imranbutt44

Activity: 106
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 06:02:58 PM

don't be greedy, don't be arrogant, get enough rest, don't get carried away easily, these are the words my grandfather always used to say to me. After all, those who are not grateful, always grumble, they will never get happiness and peace in life. let's train ourselves continuously.

Greediness is always bad and if you are not able to control your emotions in trading, it is likely that you will lose money.
Usually, if i get some profit, i do not take excessive trade again and again. I am always happy for little profit which i make daily and do not greedy for more.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 11:44:57 AM

Greediness is always bad and if you are not able to control your emotions in trading, it is likely that you will lose money.
Usually, if i get some profit, i do not take excessive trade again and again. I am always happy for little profit which i make daily and do not greedy for more.
Trading is not only about buying and selling coins, but controlling yourself is also part of trading.
so I think that's why it's important to always be grateful for what we get,
greed will make us lose money and something like that of course no one wants it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: