Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:10:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CATA]Flow | NFT | Middleware | Decentralized Cloud Storage  (Read 2595 times)
chitchat

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 06:15:33 PM

You must also try to reach investors in person not just rely on crowd funding. This will give you a wide spectrum for attracting investors for this project. Due to too much scam in crypto industry, investors are scared of investing in new projects. But if you have a legitimate project then do approach them from different angles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 10:10:46 AM

How long have you been working in digital or crypto industry? Because now it looks like your team very fast made project using very popular theme - NFT - for making fast money.
Im feeling doubt to accuse this as another money grabber or fast money for the developers.
This is not a money grabber like so many garbage projects that issued by the scammers in the market.
CATA was also working on the cloud storage for the NFT.

I thought that the team has been working on the crypto since a long time ago or have enough experience.

CATA dev, can you tell me where i can find more information about the social group of CATA. I can only find twitter and github but it's better to talk with the developers directy
jimjam1

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 07, 2021, 05:44:33 PM

How long have you been working in digital or crypto industry? Because now it looks like your team very fast made project using very popular theme - NFT - for making fast money.
Im feeling doubt to accuse this as another money grabber or fast money for the developers.
This is not a money grabber like so many garbage projects that issued by the scammers in the market.

I thought that the team has been working on the crypto since a long time ago or have enough experience.

CATA dev, can you tell me where i can find more information about the social group of CATA. I can only find twitter and github but it's better to talk with the developers directy

Unfortunately it has become a norm to accuse a project as scam without any solid evidence. CATA is no doubt a superb project with a very strong use case. If there team can develop what they are projecting then it will be surely a moon shot.
AntChe

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 05:50:58 PM

4. Signup Educational Program: The purpose of the program is to spread knowledge of decentralized storage around the world, and enable more users and Dapps to experience the new manner of decentralized storage service provided by CATA .Our goal is to reach as many people and decentralized projects as possible with our educational programs before running out of funds.

This is a great initiative and every crypto project should spare some funds for such educational programs. New people joining the crypto world doesn't know wts the difference b/w decentralized (BTC) and centralized (XRP). Its very important to keep alive the original concept of crypto proposed by Satoshi back in 2008.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 08, 2021, 10:24:14 PM

4. Signup Educational Program: The purpose of the program is to spread knowledge of decentralized storage around the world, and enable more users and Dapps to experience the new manner of decentralized storage service provided by CATA .Our goal is to reach as many people and decentralized projects as possible with our educational programs before running out of funds.

This is a great initiative and every crypto project should spare some funds for such educational programs. New people joining the crypto world doesn't know wts the difference b/w decentralized (BTC) and centralized (XRP). Its very important to keep alive the original concept of crypto proposed by Satoshi back in 2008.

Though there are already a lot of free info from the net, still, this initiative is a very much appreciated.
This will also encourage their platform users to enrich themselves with knowledge that will give them more in-depth understanding of the topic.
Many people here even long timers don't have the full grasp of what can DAPPS do in advancing their experience in crypto industry.
AntChe

View Profile
September 09, 2021, 04:59:51 PM

Though there are already a lot of free info from the net, still, this initiative is a very much appreciated.
This will also encourage their platform users to enrich themselves with knowledge that will give them more in-depth understanding of the topic.
Many people here even long timers don't have the full grasp of what can DAPPS do in advancing their experience in crypto industry.

This must be made mandatory for every new crypto project. The essence of crypto is decentralization, with new concepts ( meme/ deflationary / NFTs ) emerging all the time and new users joining in, if its not informed to new users the gradually people will think that anything listed on CMC is crypto.
XinZang

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:04:31 PM

NFTs are one of most discussed thing right now in crypto market. There are many successful NFT projects also but majority of them are in there initial stages. It will take sometime before we can say that how well they really performed.
Going through this thread really educated me about NFT, I really have no idea that NFTs are facing storage issues. Lets see how well CATA cater this problem.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 05:10:35 PM

Action speaks louder then the words. Lets see how much they spend on educating the community about the underlying technology.
Crypto is vast field and lots of new concepts have evolved over the decade. It necessary to understand crypto, blockchain, NFT etc since that will help the users in deciding whether the project is worth investing or its just something that cant be done practically.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 10:45:33 AM

Of course, I would like to see here another successful project. But we all saw here very many scam projects. And a lot of us lost own money there. Crypto market is full of different scammers. So, I want to find out more information about project, before I will begin work with it.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 05:50:45 PM

~ snip ~

Of course, I would like to see here another successful project. But we all saw here very many scam projects. And a lot of us lost own money there. Crypto market is full of different scammers. So, I want to find out more information about project, before I will begin work with it.

That's very much true. Due to too many scams happening in crypto, the community is way more alert then before.
Reason why I liked this project is because they have provided a valid solution for NFT storage problem. Its something badly missing and is attainable. I will defiantly keep an eye on this project.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
AntChe

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 05:09:18 PM

~ snip ~

That's very much true. Due to too many scams happening in crypto, the community is way more alert then before.
Reason why I liked this project is because they have provided a valid solution for NFT storage problem. Its something badly missing and is attainable. I will defiantly keep an eye on this project.

As per there whitepaper, "CATA Network's mission is to provide a general purpose cloud storage infrastructure for Web 3.0. The plan is to build a more complete storage system, or rather, a decentralized Big Data system, to provide more flexible, scalable, and practical data management services for upper layer of decentralized applications."

Defiantly we have to wait for a while to see this in action. Those who can take risk, may invest right now.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 09:46:02 PM

~ snip ~

As per there whitepaper, "CATA Network's mission is to provide a general purpose cloud storage infrastructure for Web 3.0. The plan is to build a more complete storage system, or rather, a decentralized Big Data system, to provide more flexible, scalable, and practical data management services for upper layer of decentralized applications."

Defiantly we have to wait for a while to see this in action. Those who can take risk, may invest right now.

The usual risk in this type of project is that we need to wait if they can truly realize their mission. Right now, we have no idea if they have the capability to implement those objectives or not. Most projects have promising start up until they are already in the implementation stage. Very few can attain success when it comes to implementation. So let's see how far they can achieve in this endeavor.
AntChe

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 05:47:48 PM

~

The usual risk in this type of project is that we need to wait if they can truly realize their mission. Right now, we have no idea if they have the capability to implement those objectives or not. Most projects have promising start up until they are already in the implementation stage. Very few can attain success when it comes to implementation. So let's see how far they can achieve in this endeavor.

You are right, we need to wait and see what they come up with. But there is draw back in waiting, once they roll out with the product price of there token will be very high. In that case only early birds can get the huge profit. That's why I was saying those who want good profit may take risk at this moment.
Toobusy

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 16, 2021, 05:52:08 PM

Whats the best way to visualize this concept. It looks very much complex in theory, is there any way new people like me can get info of how this project looks like in reality.
Palrel

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2021, 06:06:44 AM

Application for Community Ambassador.

Those who want to join the recruitment can contact us through email: info@cata.network.

I have submitted my application today. Admin can you please check and reply. Also I wanna know, whether newbies like me can join this campaign or its for senior members only.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 19, 2021, 05:57:40 PM

Distributed Storage and Retrieval: as a fundamental capability of decentralized storage, data should be persistently stored on the network and ensure permanent availability. In addition, the CATA protocol guarantees high storage performance, supports reading and writing large amounts of data, and achieves practical cost. Compared to cold storage, CATA puts more design energy on retrieval and supports content-based flexible queries (instead of just file download) to meet fine-grained data organization requirements (e.g., NFT classification retrieval).

Well that's something interesting. As blockchain student I am well aware that NFT based projects need huge data storage and quick retrieval of data is a big plus. But can you give comparison of how fast CATA retrieval is when compared with traditional blockchains?
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 20, 2021, 04:48:11 PM

But CATA is different things they are into NFT business for quite sometime and as per my info there team has done many projects related to NFT. Its a big test for them since its a big project, seeing there past performance there are bright chances they will do this also.
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2021, 05:58:17 PM

The way NFT projects are moving forward they will need something for managing there storage and those who jump early in this category will get most of there share. Only thing we need is good solution that works for NFT projects.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
langoot

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 05:53:54 PM

CATA has designed a set of interaction protocols for Flow's Cadence contract layer, enabling integration and full traceability of token transactions and data storage, providing a one-stop solution for NFT publishing, storage, management and distribution. It is fully compatible with Cadence's resource-oriented capabilities, allowing Cadence developers to easily connect NFT contracts to storage facilities.
https://cata-1.gitbook.io/cata-docs/

This is what I extracted while going through there document section. CATA is basically designing protocols for FLOW blockchain, this is big thing as FLOW has already gathered a big market.
pinko5

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 05:27:38 AM

With more and more DAPPs rolling out, there is growing demand for Dapp data storage. I personally like the idea of extending current IPFS protocol by CATA to provide decentralized storage while achieving flexible metadata management. Just waiting to see this in action.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: