Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CATA]Flow | NFT | Middleware | Decentralized Cloud Storage  (Read 2595 times)
Camelcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 06:17:38 PM

With more and more DAPPs rolling out, there is growing demand for Dapp data storage. I personally like the idea of extending current IPFS protocol by CATA to provide decentralized storage while achieving flexible metadata management. Just waiting to see this in action.

NFTs are no doubt the most discussed topics in crypto world these days. But we cant say with certainty that they will become fundamental part of the crypto currency. But you are right in saying that NFTs will defiantly need decentralized storage that is easy to access and customizable.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ChinkoCharlie

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 05:00:40 PM

AFAIK, NFTs and FLOW are both a hit thing these days. The target of CATA is both NFT and FLOW i.e to provide a decentralized storage solution for FLOW blockchain. There is lot much to be done in CATA project and there is huge audience waiting to see it coming out.
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 04:51:40 PM

With circulation layer above metadata layer and file storage layer provides great flexibility while retrieving data.  CATA is leveraging NFT as the first use case and collaborate with Flow Blockchain to provide users with a one-stop NFT platform.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 05:49:07 PM

4. Signup Educational Program: The purpose of the program is to spread knowledge of decentralized storage around the world, and enable more users and Dapps to experience the new manner of decentralized storage service provided by CATA .Our goal is to reach as many people and decentralized projects as possible with our educational programs before running out of funds.

This is a great initiative and every crypto project should spare some funds for such educational programs. New people joining the crypto world doesn't know wts the difference b/w decentralized (BTC) and centralized (XRP). Its very important to keep alive the original concept of crypto proposed by Satoshi back in 2008.

Though there are already a lot of free info from the net, still, this initiative is a very much appreciated.
This will also encourage their platform users to enrich themselves with knowledge that will give them more in-depth understanding of the topic.
Many people here even long timers don't have the full grasp of what can DAPPS do in advancing their experience in crypto industry.

Free info is available but you cant be sure whether its authentic or not. If some real project is educating the community about crypto and blockchain its beneficial that info given is authentic. This info will help the community in seperating the fake projects with the real one. In my opinion very project must allocate some funds for such activities.

Barkul

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 05:59:27 PM

Whenever any coin in crypto goes up it goes way up. If you wanna take chance in any coin then better invest in it before its officially launched on exchanges. CATA seems very solid project to me and I am keeping a close eye on it, specially on its compliance with FLOW blockchains.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 03:34:51 AM

The project idea is great, other than that this project was created with the Flow community. However, there is still not much information displayed on the site, when does the team plan to release full project information?
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 05:43:01 PM

The project idea is great, other than that this project was created with the Flow community. However, there is still not much information displayed on the site, when does the team plan to release full project information?

That's quite true. If you go through there site you wont find any details about team, roadmap and sale. CATA is designing protocols that are for FLOW blockchain and this is something huge. I am interested in investing some cash in this project, OP can u share some details of token sale?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2021, 11:44:08 PM

That's quite true. If you go through there site you wont find any details about team, roadmap and sale. CATA is designing protocols that are for FLOW blockchain and this is something huge. I am interested in investing some cash in this project, OP can u share some details of token sale?
The details of token sale even not exist on their whitepaper, or this is because there's no token sale for the project.
But when I judge by op post, about token distribution I see portion token for qualified contributors, I quite believe the meaning is should be going to who participated on sale.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 04, 2021, 05:44:02 PM

The details of token sale even not exist on their whitepaper, or this is because there's no token sale for the project.
But when I judge by op post, about token distribution I see portion token for qualified contributors, I quite believe the meaning is should be going to who participated on sale.

The community ambassador program is for person that advertise CATA project to people. This program will help in bringing more people to CATA community. Building a strong community is good initiative for long run success.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
genecoinplus

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 04:40:31 PM

Cloud computing is a great idea along with NFT. I have seen another new project called vaccine coin, where they are going to use NFT in medicine to prevent the pandemic viruses.
langoot

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 05, 2021, 04:40:37 PM

AFAIK they are building a general purpose cloud storage infrastructure for Web 3.0 that is different from current decentralized
storage solutions (e.g. Filecoin, Arweave, etc.).
Its not just a specific storage module (e.g. file system or database). Rather they are building a more complete storage system, or rather, a decentralized Big Data system, to provide more flexible, scalable, and practical data management services for upper layer of decentralized applications.
Palrel

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2021, 06:05:12 PM

AFAIK they are building a general purpose cloud storage infrastructure for Web 3.0 that is different from current decentralized
storage solutions (e.g. Filecoin, Arweave, etc.).
Its not just a specific storage module (e.g. file system or database). Rather they are building a more complete storage system, or rather, a decentralized Big Data system, to provide more flexible, scalable, and practical data management services for upper layer of decentralized applications.

Decentralized BDS (Minerva) and Decentralized FS (IPFS) are what CATA offers as new infrastructure for decentralized data storage. Definatly its something badly required in decentralized data storage.
ddal3

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 06:53:41 PM

Cloud computing is a great idea along with NFT. I have seen another new project called vaccine coin, where they are going to use NFT in medicine to prevent the pandemic viruses.

There are many projects that are moving to NFT and in near future we will see more and more NFT based projects. CATA has done a great job by providing solutions of problems that are very soon to be encountered.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 05:50:56 PM

NFT in very short time has gone up to the moon. It seems that this trend of NFT won't end very soon rather it will go more up in days to come. I think we need to see more details of this project like who is behind them and token sale. I am interested in buying it but have no idea how to buy it. Can OP guide me?
azadm1

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 11, 2021, 05:58:45 PM

NFT in very short time has gone up to the moon. It seems that this trend of NFT won't end very soon rather it will go more up in days to come. I think we need to see more details of this project like who is behind them and token sale. I am interested in buying it but have no idea how to buy it. Can OP guide me?

Yes. If you go and look around this forum you will find lots of posts related to NFT. CATA is killing two birds with one stone i.e targeting FLOW blockchain and solving decentralized storage problems. Lets see whether they roll out what they promised ?
diana.io
Copper Member

Activity: 50

World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 04:39:10 PM

Whenever new things come in crypto mart everyone went crazy and start running after it but in the end we only see BTC and few alt coins that are standing firmly. I don't think same may be the case with NFT as they have solid idea and will remain there in years to come. Its just my 2 cents.
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 05:39:56 PM

Right now there is debate everywhere about NFT. I can see NFTs on Binance also. For the time being they are hit and everyone running after them but cant say about there future.
CATA has done some good thing by jumping straight away with solution for FLOW blockchain and decentralization storage. 
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 06:28:01 PM

Flow blockchain is one of the popular blockchain offering NFT solutions. CATA is set of protocols that are made to be in compliance with FLOW. This is a big task. I just wanna know whether CATA has necessary team to come with such solutions.
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 05:06:48 PM

This project is really good and innovative but the team is not doing justice to this project by hiding the dev info and token sale. I request the team to kindly tell us how much platform they have developed so far and how much is left behind. Moreover, token sale info also needs to be there on-site by now. I am interested to know wt protocols they are developing for flow blockchain.
srhash

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 19, 2021, 03:57:20 PM

CATA is aiming to build a new complete infrastructure for decentralized data storage. If we talk about Decentralized apps they have more complex data storage requirements. Not a single file system can meet all of upper layer applications.  The current decentralized ecosystem desperately needs more tools (e.g., databases, data warehouses, CDNs...), which is  exactly the role that CATA is expected to play.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: