Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:07:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CATA]Flow | NFT | Middleware | Decentralized Cloud Storage  (Read 2593 times)
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 07:10:24 PM

CATA team has provided one of core solution to blockchain i.e. providing a complete one-stop solution for Dapp data storage. The project is in its early stages and if they can convince investors (not only reply on crowdfunding) they can get huge business. Since those who understand blockchain knows how big this project will be, if they deliver what they are saying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:54:12 PM

NFT is coming more stronger then we think, I don't know how they will behave in future but right now everyone is talking about them and thats why i think CATA has huge market to capture. In days to come we see more and more CATA projects and there will more demand of CATA solution i.e. decentralized storage. 

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 06:14:25 PM

Decentralized storage is required by not only NFTs but also by other blockchain based systems like DAPPs. Many are waiting for the launch of such projects since the NFT domain is overwhelmed by new projects but not many are providing solution to already existing problems. Lets wait and see how this project comes out.
og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 05:29:07 PM

CATA network has two important components, First is metadata storage, which is designed based on Minerva. The second is file storage, which is designed based on IPFS cluster in first period. These both components will help CATA in achieving there goal that is decentralized storage. In future we expect that we have some decentralized storage in some form.

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 03:49:27 PM

There are some good developments going on in CATA. Recently Hurun Research, the most famous wealthy report media in China, has announced a partnership with CATA network in NFT area. Recently, CATA network dev team has worked with Hurun Research in  launching the NFT collection of 30 & Under Self-Made Billionaires 2021 in China. Source

Theones

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 05:41:59 PM

That's something interesting to read that they will reserve some coins for people who are crypto fan. I think such reservation must be made compulsory by all new projects. People who spend time on study the project must be given due respect.

If you are following CATA Network then you must have heard about there designed of a set of interaction protocols for the Cadence contract layer of Flow, this allows the integration and traceability of token transactions and data storage, this is just another step towards providing a one-stop solution for NFT  publishing, storage, management and circulation.

og kush420

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 05:41:32 PM

And hey!

I see a lot of people are asking about token sale, here is an explanation:
We are currently conducting the only round of fundraising of CATA within the ecosystem. We will accept support from projects in the ecosystem, not only in terms of funding, but also in terms of technical cooperation, community building, etc.
If you would like to invest in this round, you can send e-mails to investor@cata.network, with a brief introduction about yourself. We will reply you as soon as possible and have a further discussion.

Thanks!

How much you will reserve for cypto enthusiastic ? I mean if I wanted to reserve 5000 CATA coins for myself then how much I have to pay you and what currencies you are accepting? Its a good project since we dont have any decentralized crypto project in crypto domain, I am sure it will be a big success that why I am interested. 

mm2543363580

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 06:06:30 PM

Decentralized storage is something essential for NFTs, with decentralized storage the concept of NFT remains incomplete. I dont know why not many are thinking about this aspect. The way NFT market is going very soon it will grab a huge crypto market share and at that time we will see full worth of projects like CATA. Buy it now and HODL.

wtr1133

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 07:01:33 PM

Those who think that NFT dont have big future and ignoring associated projects are missing a huge opportunity to invest. FLOW is backed by chinese team while CATA also looks to be s backed by China. DYOR and try to invest in NFT related projects, you wont regret.
galambo

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 04:28:49 PM

In the world of crypto, new projects never stop coming. They will be coming with time and we need to be very careful while we invest in any of such coin. NFT no doubt today is very popular but will it remain popular still after this bull run or it will be over with that. These are some facts which as an investor you have to keep in your mind.
Theones

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 06:34:19 PM

~SNIP~

Thanks!

@blatchcorn whats the best source to find latest update about your project? I mean on which social media platforms you are active. All I can see on your twitter account are just retweets. There is nothing where we find info on how to invest, the tokennomics etc. I suggest be active on platforms like bitcointalk.org, so we get to know more about what you doing.

blatchcorn (OP)

Merit: 281

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 09:13:49 AM

~SNIP~

Thanks!

@blatchcorn whats the best source to find latest update about your project? I mean on which social media platforms you are active. All I can see on your twitter account are just retweets. There is nothing where we find info on how to invest, the tokennomics etc. I suggest be active on platforms like bitcointalk.org, so we get to know more about what you doing.

You can follow us on twitter @cata_blockchain.
If you would like to invest in this round, you can send e-mails to investor@cata.network, with a brief introduction about yourself. We will reply you as soon as possible and have a further discussion.

Thanks~
og kush420

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 07:10:05 PM

Thanks~

Real issue is there are not much updated about CATA on twitter page. Can you please update it on weekly basis because by not providing timely updates you are missing key audiences. People will take more interest if you update your twitter page on regular basis. If you dont do this your competitors will do that and gain the benefit.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 11:22:37 PM

Thanks~

Real issue is there are not much updated about CATA on twitter page. Can you please update it on weekly basis because by not providing timely updates you are missing key audiences. People will take more interest if you update your twitter page on regular basis. If you dont do this your competitors will do that and gain the benefit.

Twitter should be updated by their recent developments. Usually, it is the first social media channel that will be updated. Because people are more into socmed these days. But would appreciate if they can post some updates in their thread also. This will also help their visibility in this community. Because some people are not familiar with their socmed channels, and more on lurking the forum.
mm2543363580

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 05:05:28 PM

Twitter should be updated by their recent developments. Usually, it is the first social media channel that will be updated. Because people are more into socmed these days. But would appreciate if they can post some updates in their thread also. This will also help their visibility in this community. Because some people are not familiar with their socmed channels, and more on lurking the forum.

IMO these days no channel should be left unattended whether its Twitter or bitcointalk.org. You don't where your potential customer is. Bitcointalk.org has over 2 million users and almost all of them are crypto literate. You dont find so many crypto subscribers anywhere else. The way OP is active here, I am sure he will discuss this with the team.

Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 11:56:13 AM

Really, there is a problem with CATA team communication with community. There is only one chanel, where we can find interesting for us information about project development - Twitter account. And the last post there was made on 26 October. Besides, it would be better to create blog. It would be another way for us to find out new information about project.
galambo

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 05:41:41 PM

Really, there is a problem with CATA team communication with community. There is only one chanel, where we can find interesting for us information about project development - Twitter account. And the last post there was made on 26 October. Besides, it would be better to create blog. It would be another way for us to find out new information about project.

I do agree with you. Its such an interesting project but wasn't able to get attention of community because of lack of updates coming from there dev team. Its good that they have created thread here and OP is reading and replying to message. I am sure he has communicated this concern to officials. Lets see what they do.
og kush420

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 05:55:45 PM

It may be possible that they are in there development phase and don't wanna share updates right now. with time we will see updates of this project. but that's strange that they have restricted investment in there project. They must allow people to jump in, trust me lots of people wanna invest in that project.

Theones

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 06:29:56 PM

One of best thing which I like about CATA is there documentation. You can find every detail in there documentation section, really appreciate that effort. The project is also on Github which is also a plus point. CATA is a project that provides a complete one-stop solution for Metaverse data storage.

mm2543363580

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 06:44:10 PM

I have a question that is there any other platform that is offering similar type of solution that is offered by CATA or you are the first one to offer such solution. If you are the unique one then you have better opportunity to have moon short earlier in your life cycle, as you dont find any competitor.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: