Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CATA]Flow | NFT | Middleware | Decentralized Cloud Storage  (Read 2593 times)
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 06:37:52 PM

I have a question that is there any other platform that is offering similar type of solution that is offered by CATA or you are the first one to offer such solution. If you are the unique one then you have better opportunity to have moon short earlier in your life cycle, as you dont find any competitor.

I dont think there is anyother platform that is providing similar type of solution, its CATA that is first one to target FLOW and NFT by providing a decentralized storage solution. This will be a big success if they were able to delvier what they are saying in there technical papers. All eyes are on what they release.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 05:16:18 PM

I can wish you good luck, the description of the project sounds interesting

I too have same feelings for this project, its quite a good one if you read complete description of this project. I was amazed to see that such problems exists in crypto and till date no one realized that solution for such problems must be given. The impact area of this project is huge and we will see it once we see the project coming out.

Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 05:30:12 PM

I can wish you good luck, the description of the project sounds interesting

I too have same feelings for this project, its quite a good one if you read complete description of this project. I was amazed to see that such problems exists in crypto and till date no one realized that solution for such problems must be given. The impact area of this project is huge and we will see it once we see the project coming out.

As the title of this project says that its One-stop Storage Solution for NFT means it will cover everything related to NFT. They have targeted Flow blockchain, which is top of the line NFT blockchain. Chances are they will earn huge money in there pre-launch sales. I am waiting for there initial launch.

mm2543363580

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 07:56:16 PM

Well NFTs are far from going down and out, they are here to stay unlike other short lived concepts. What makes CATA unique in this domain is there token real world use cases. CATA is not just another coin that is launched with intention of making money, instead there is strong team behind the project.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 06:50:11 PM

Well NFTs are far from going down and out, they are here to stay unlike other short lived concepts. What makes CATA unique in this domain is there token real world use cases. CATA is not just another coin that is launched with intention of making money, instead there is strong team behind the project.

I have a different opinion that in start majority of concepts in crypto are able to grab huge attention but with time they lose there popularity. remember the ICO boom in 2017? even shit coins enjoy the ride at that time. But with time they are not that much popular, We need to wait and see how far will NFT go.
mm2543363580

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 06:11:46 PM

All those interested in getting CATA can join there community building program these days. Since thats the only option available to get CATA. Grab every opportunity that help you in acquiring CATA since it will be big hit if the team builds out what they have promised in the whitepaper.

Theones

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 07:02:17 PM

2021 is coming to an end and we have o admit that NFT dominated this year and chances are that it will dominate next year also. All those who fear that NFT is short lived hype phenomena and defiantly living in fools world. TBH there is no best investment then NFT at the moment since its down in price and chances are it will go up with time. 

galambo

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 06:25:01 PM

CATA is providing a complete decentralized storage system that provide scalable storage functionality for the upper Blockchain Systems and Dapps through Minerva Layer. The minerva Layer is most interesting part of CATA, its a data query engine built that has three components: Qri- the data management tool, Drill- the distributed query engine, and IPFS- the storage backend.
Theones

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 07:02:19 PM

The popularity of NFTs can be seen from the fact that melaina trup wife of ex President of USA is going to launch and NFT with her own painting. President Trump was not in favor of crypto when he was in power but deep down in his heart he knows its a valuable thing. Thats why her wife is launching an NFT.

galambo

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 01:25:39 PM

The popularity of NFTs can be seen from the fact that melaina trup wife of ex President of USA is going to launch and NFT with her own painting. President Trump was not in favor of crypto when he was in power but deep down in his heart he knows its a valuable thing. Thats why her wife is launching an NFT.

2021 was clearly the year of NFTs and many have recognized it. There are many more to come after Maleina trump, just hold your breath. With rise in popularity of NFTs there will be dire need for decentralized storage also, a short coming many have ignored so far. CATA jumping in this side at very early stage, this will be edge for them.
og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 07:20:22 PM

2021 was clearly the year of NFTs and many have recognized it. There are many more to come after Maleina trump, just hold your breath. With rise in popularity of NFTs there will be dire need for decentralized storage also, a short coming many have ignored so far. CATA jumping in this side at very early stage, this will be edge for them.

There are few competitors of CATA like BigchainDB and Cassandra. CATA is not alone in this category. But if you see the comparison chart then CATA has some edges. CATA is going on public blockchain while other two are private or Permissioned blockchain, which in my view are against the crypto ideology.

https://cata-1.gitbook.io/cata-docs/introduction/what-is-cata

PochJvb

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 05:07:37 PM

Going through this thread I came to know that CATA is not launching his token right now. I think by doing so they are missing the opportunity to grab the market at its peak. year 2021 was year of NFT and same boom of NFTs may not be seen in 2022 as Metaverse is taking over crypto market.

This might be true analysis but only OP can answer it that why CATA is not launching its pre-sale when its the right time to sale the tokens. I studied this project and it adds to my knowledge that Blockchain is experiencing lack of decentralized storage. Dont know why nobody paid any attention to it.
srhash

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2022, 09:54:28 AM

NFTs have strong requirements for storage and queries, thats the main reason for development of CATA project. CATA has designed a set of interaction protocols for Flow's Cadence contract layer, enabling integration and full traceability of token transactions and data storage, providing a one-stop solution for NFT publishing, storage, management and distribution.
PochJvb

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 02, 2022, 12:34:26 PM

NFTs will gain more popularity in year 2022 then what they got in 2021. So CATA One-stop Storage Solution for NFT idea will get more popularity with its launch in 2022. I searched there site but wasn't able to find the road map? Administrator can you please share the roadmap.
AntChe

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 06:40:03 PM

A decentralized storage is not only that has a complete storage system along with data persistence capability, but also provide highly data reading efficiency and flexible retrieval capability to meet all the storage requirements in the Dapp lifecycle. CATA is moving in the right direction for aiming the correct target.
blatchcorn (OP)

Merit: 281

View Profile
January 05, 2022, 07:15:48 PM

If you wanna try something new and exciting then I think CATA is the right one to be tested in year 2022. They have identified the real shortcomings of NFTs and are developing protocols for FLOW blockchain. It will defiantly be a big success.
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 07:43:55 PM

NFTs are coming like a hurricance and those who are early adopters to this niche will be the ultimate winners in the long run. I just have a question from OP that in the title of this thread its written that CATA is middleware as well as Decentralized Cloud Storage. Can you explain this a bit?
XinZang

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 06:04:51 PM

NFTs are coming like a hurricance and those who are early adopters to this niche will be the ultimate winners in the long run. I just have a question from OP that in the title of this thread its written that CATA is middleware as well as Decentralized Cloud Storage. Can you explain this a bit?

There is a reason for getting excited about NFTS because everyone is jumping into NFTs. I am not a big fan of such things that are short lived but one must not miss solid projects that are offering solutions. I like CATA not because they are giving NFT based solution rather because they are offering something realistic.
pinko5

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 06:34:08 PM

There is a reason for getting excited about NFTS because everyone is jumping into NFTs. I am not a big fan of such things that are short lived but one must not miss solid projects that are offering solutions. I like CATA not because they are giving NFT based solution rather because they are offering something realistic.

If you are aware of NFT buzz then you are also aware that it wont last that long. Try to stay alert about your investment in NFT based project this hype may go down at any time. You just need to exit them on right time.
galambo

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 08:05:43 PM

If you are aware of NFT buzz then you are also aware that it wont last that long. Try to stay alert about your investment in NFT based project this hype may go down at any time. You just need to exit them on right time.

Thats the beauty of crypto world, you have to take risk at the right time to get your reward. Though I dont see much risk in investing in this project, as they have defined a clear short coming in decentralized storage. Once they launched actual product then it will be difficult to catch it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: