Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CATA]Flow | NFT | Middleware | Decentralized Cloud Storage  (Read 2593 times)
pinko5

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 05:36:09 PM

There must be no misconception about NFTs future, at-least in 2022 they will be among top trends, With no decentralized storage, projects giving the idea of decentralized can easily be manipulated by teams. Once we have decentralized storage this issue can easily be resolved.

how can you say there is no decentralized storage available ? Remember file coin, they are giving same solution from very early days and there product is very much matured. CATA has done a good job but it will take some time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AntChe

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2022, 05:09:22 PM

The momentum is shifting towards metaverse now keep an eye on that also. 2022 may be year of metaverse. NFTs have generated lots of revenue in 2021 so just be careful about them now.
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 07:07:14 PM

The momentum is shifting towards metaverse now keep an eye on that also. 2022 may be year of metaverse. NFTs have generated lots of revenue in 2021 so just be careful about them now.

Whether 2022 is about NFT or about Metaverse still need for decentralized storage will continue to exist unless we have a stable solution for that. CATA is moving in right direction by introducing a product that is badly required in crypto market.
Anonymous193

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 07:16:08 PM

Its almost 6 months since this thread is created and even today there is no info about token sale. May I know when are you planning to go for token sale or it will remain secret from general public?
srhash

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 08:15:02 PM

Its a much awaited solution and I am afraid why nobody has touched that issue till date. There are many people in the queue waiting to see CATA in action and I am very sure this coin has bright future. The team is confident about the project thats y they are not in hurry to launch the sale of token.

Better to do pre-sale when you have some development work completed. Majority of projects want to raise money prior of doing any actual development on the project, its now a norm here in crypto world. If CATA is moving with this mentality then they are going in right direction and they will definalty get there moon shot.
nesfe

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 30, 2022, 07:03:39 PM

Its a much awaited solution and I am afraid why nobody has touched that issue till date. There are many people in the queue waiting to see CATA in action and I am very sure this coin has bright future. The team is confident about the project thats y they are not in hurry to launch the sale of token.

Better to do pre-sale when you have some development work completed. Majority of projects want to raise money prior of doing any actual development on the project, its now a norm here in crypto world. If CATA is moving with this mentality then they are going in right direction and they will definalty get there moon shot.

It may be double edge sword, market is getting bearish and investors are moving out. If you delay your pre sale further then you may not get good result in days to come. Its very secret project as we only have info about its whitepaper nothing else is shared so far.
ddal3

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 07:07:54 PM

I think market has taken its profit and now for may be a year or two we have bears taking on. Majority of coins have taken advantage of this bull run and have seen ATH or top value. I just wanna say that stay vigilant and DYOR before you made any investment.
Toobusy

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 05:27:21 PM

I think market has taken its profit and now for may be a year or two we have bears taking on. Majority of coins have taken advantage of this bull run and have seen ATH or top value. I just wanna say that stay vigilant and DYOR before you made any investment.

When investing in any coin its important to consider factors like what idea they are going to build, is it something doable or not. If you dig deep in CATA then its offering everything a solid coin should have. Thats why I consider it as a safe bet, rest is your choice.
TooLate1

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 05, 2022, 05:27:54 PM

I have a question if Admin can answer that, have you considered the performance matrix while designing the storage and database engines of CATA project. If one is posting NFTs of size 5 TB on CATA, is CATA capable of handling such large data and that too efficiently.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 06:28:16 PM

I have a question if Admin can answer that, have you considered the performance matrix while designing the storage and database engines of CATA project. If one is posting NFTs of size 5 TB on CATA, is CATA capable of handling such large data and that too efficiently.

If you go through there website then its written that "One-stop storage solution for Metaverse with flexible metadata engine". I am very much sure that without addressing the performance parameter we cant achieve desired results with such project. I am also waiting to see how fast this solution will be.

XinZang

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 08, 2022, 05:13:34 PM

If you go through there website then its written that "One-stop storage solution for Metaverse with flexible metadata engine". I am very much sure that without addressing the performance parameter we cant achieve desired results with such project. I am also waiting to see how fast this solution will be.

I think its not a very new idea there are other such solutions already in the market like FILE COIN that are harnessing the power of IPFS. But its a good edition in the market that we have more such platforms that will increase the competition. Lets see how far this concept goes from here.
PochJvb

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2022, 05:52:49 PM

I think its not a very new idea there are other such solutions already in the market like FILE COIN that are harnessing the power of IPFS. But its a good edition in the market that we have more such platforms that will increase the competition. Lets see how far this concept goes from here.

You are mixing it up. IPFS is a different thing and CATA is totally different thing. The concept behind CATA is to build a storage system for NFTs specially that is decentralized in nature and this is something not available till date. Moreover, CATA is targeting Flow blockchain.
XinZang

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 13, 2022, 04:54:01 PM

You are mixing it up. IPFS is a different thing and CATA is totally different thing. The concept behind CATA is to build a storage system for NFTs specially that is decentralized in nature and this is something not available till date. Moreover, CATA is targeting Flow blockchain.

IPFS InterPlanetary File System is P2P system for storing files on distributed system which is very much what CATA is trying to create aka decentralized storage system. CATA solution is already in the market and you cant say this is something very new.
Anonymous193

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2022, 05:29:58 PM

Its almost six months since we are seeing this thread. May I ask is there any update regarding token development or we still have to wait further more. I dont understand the motive behind delaying the token sale for so long.
Bigerio

View Profile
February 17, 2022, 07:22:25 PM

Its almost six months since we are seeing this thread. May I ask is there any update regarding token development or we still have to wait further more. I dont understand the motive behind delaying the token sale for so long.

If you are interested in this project then you need to focus more about utilites and core concept of this token. How is the decentralized storage development going and can you tell how much storage space in total you will offer? I am interested to how how fast one can retrieve his data from your storage space. 

CATA is mixture of NFTs, FLOW and decentralized storage. The project has lot to offer in the form of its storage feature. Flow is one of the most popular NFT based blockchain which Cata is targetting.
Barkul

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2022, 06:36:23 PM

CATA is mixture of NFTs, FLOW and decentralized storage. The project has lot to offer in the form of its storage feature. Flow is one of the most popular NFT based blockchain which Cata is targetting.

But the issue with CATA is that its not going beyond its white paper launch, we only saw and read its whitepaper which is very much interesting but there is no update about its development activities. Still no update when they are launching there token sale or its sold to private investors only.
KngrKhna

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 26, 2022, 06:52:33 PM

From title of this thread I can say CATA is about flow blockchain that is providing decentralized cloud storage. But what does middle ware says here? Please dont say that read whitepaper to learn about it, I need a short answer here.
sidsx2

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 07:00:42 PM

From title of this thread I can say CATA is about flow blockchain that is providing decentralized cloud storage. But what does middle ware says here? Please dont say that read whitepaper to learn about it, I need a short answer here.

Don't think OP is interested in your question. Middle ware may refer to storage media that holds NFTs that are hosted on blockchain. Middleware is usually a software that provides interoperability and CATA is trying to give interoperability b/w blockchain and the storage media.
langoot

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 05:49:40 PM

But the issue with CATA is that its not going beyond its white paper launch, we only saw and read its whitepaper which is very much interesting but there is no update about its development activities. Still no update when they are launching there token sale or its sold to private investors only.

i am talking as of today.

there is no update about token sale on there website nor on there social media channels.

Really don't know whats the reason for all that fuss.

If you are not selling your tokens then why do an ICO?
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 05:55:57 PM

Flow blockchain has gone down drastically in its value from 38 dollars in Apr-May 2021 to 5$ right now. I am very much sure NFTs popularity are coming down and they are no more as popular as they are in 2021 and this in turn is alarmingly for projects like CATA who are dead silent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: