Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CATA]Flow | NFT | Middleware | Decentralized Cloud Storage  (Read 2593 times)
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 07:01:43 PM

I m not much interested in this project since there is nothing coming up about this project. Neither there is any update about the project nor anything about token sale. The project idea is solid no doubt but we need to see what team is doing to make it a successful project. Also if you are willing to sell your token then wts the aim of project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gageproject

Activity: 17
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 05:22:54 PM

With more and more DAPPs rolling out, there is growing demand for Dapp data storage. I personally like the idea of extending current IPFS protocol by CATA to provide decentralized storage while achieving flexible metadata management. Just waiting to see this in action.

I completely agree. I only just read about this, but it seems like a perfect solution for a problem that not a lot of members of the public reading about crypto realise we have.

I'm still reading up, but I'm curious about your remark. Is CATA not in action yet? In a quick glance it seems like there is a long history of activity.
vvikkass

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 05:40:08 PM

With more and more DAPPs rolling out, there is growing demand for Dapp data storage. I personally like the idea of extending current IPFS protocol by CATA to provide decentralized storage while achieving flexible metadata management. Just waiting to see this in action.

I completely agree. I only just read about this, but it seems like a perfect solution for a problem that not a lot of members of the public reading about crypto realise we have.

I'm still reading up, but I'm curious about your remark. Is CATA not in action yet? In a quick glance it seems like there is a long history of activity.

The idea is innovative but the irony with this project is that we are hearing nothing about development news bout this project.

There only social media account is on twitter and there you can find only few retweets nothing about when can see at least there MVP.
XinZang

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 06:27:25 PM

The idea is innovative but the irony with this project is that we are hearing nothing about development news bout this project.

There only social media account is on twitter and there you can find only few retweets nothing about when can see at least there MVP.

If you are interested in getting more info about the project then you can message them on there email and get the required info. I tried there email option and it worked very well. I was interested in becoming there community partner to get some coins before the launch.
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 06:57:17 PM

If you are interested in getting more info about the project then you can message them on there email and get the required info. I tried there email option and it worked very well. I was interested in becoming there community partner to get some coins before the launch.

Why would we message them privately? If we have to send them a private note then why is this Ann thread created. Lets just close this and make a note that anyone interested can just email us for details. I try to get some info from there twitter page but all I find is retweets of NFTs nothing about CATA.

ChinkoCharlie

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 06:05:46 PM

I don't think NFTs are in a mood of slowing down in 2022, even if they slow down then need for decentralized storage will always be there and CATA is doing the right thing by addressing decentralized storage and targeting flow blockchain for NFTs. I am just waiting to see how actual product looks like in coming days.
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 06:11:38 PM

I don't think NFTs are in a mood of slowing down in 2022, even if they slow down then need for decentralized storage will always be there and CATA is doing the right thing by addressing decentralized storage and targeting flow blockchain for NFTs. I am just waiting to see how actual product looks like in coming days.

NFTs are no more popular as in 2022 metaverse is the new big thing. More and more investment is going towards Metaverse. But I do agree that CATA solution of providing decentralizaed storage is a thing that will always remain in demand whether or not NFTs are popular or not.

Barkul

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 06:03:38 PM

That may or not be true since 2022 is in its very early stage and so far NFTs are doing good, So I think CATA still has good road ahead in 2022 provided they meet there targets in 2022. If they can meet there targets in 2022 then CATA can reach new heights.
Colossal Enterprises LLC
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 07:04:04 PM

There is lots of moment in crypto market regarding NFTs and Metaverse. I am sure CATA has some space to adjust metaverse also which is boiling issue these days. If CATA can some how integrate both Meta verse and NFTs then it will have is moon shot very soon.
Barkul

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 06:56:17 PM

" We provide a one-stop storage solution for @flow_blockchain  #NFT. Compatible with SQL queries, #CATA extends the #IPFS protocol to provide #decentralizedstorage while achieving flexible #metadata management, offering user&developer-friendly data access. Source "

This is something huge, there are many like me waiting for this solution to roll out.
Colossal Enterprises LLC
Copper Member

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 05:34:09 PM

" We provide a one-stop storage solution for @flow_blockchain  #NFT. Compatible with SQL queries, #CATA extends the #IPFS protocol to provide #decentralizedstorage while achieving flexible #metadata management, offering user&developer-friendly data access. Source "

This is something huge, there are many like me waiting for this solution to roll out.

Haven't heard anything about this project on there website nor on there twitter page neither here there is absolutely silence all around. Seems like CATA team is not much interested in telling about the project or the project is abandoned.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 04:51:23 PM

Haven't heard anything about this project on there website nor on there twitter page neither here there is absolutely silence all around. Seems like CATA team is not much interested in telling about the project or the project is abandoned.

Correct me if I am wrong same concept is seen in Filecoin that is launched in 2017. Now 5 years later we have another such project that is providing a decentralized storage not only for CATA but for general storage also. IF they can deliver what they are saying (though we hear nothing from them) then it can be a big success
MgoSgo

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 05:11:09 PM

Correct me if I am wrong same concept is seen in Filecoin that is launched in 2017. Now 5 years later we have another such project that is providing a decentralized storage not only for CATA but for general storage also. IF they can deliver what they are saying (though we hear nothing from them) then it can be a big success

Na you are comparing two different things. Filecoin was launched in an era when everyone was crazy for ICO and there is no concept of NFTs at that time. CATA is providing decentralized storage for NFTs along with general storage. Thats the prime difference b/w filecoin and CATA.
coinism

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 10:47:22 AM

Na you are comparing two different things. Filecoin was launched in an era when everyone was crazy for ICO and there is no concept of NFTs at that time. CATA is providing decentralized storage for NFTs along with general storage. Thats the prime difference b/w filecoin and CATA.

I guess filecoin was launched with different use case while utility of CATA is altogether different. CATA has identified shortcomings in blockchain and has proposed a decentralized storage for NFTs. Dont forget they are targeting two things NFTs and flow blockchain. Many like me are just waiting for the roll out of the project.
jimjam1

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 04:52:36 PM

The storage solution offered by CATA is compatible with SQL and thats something good enough to make it a big success.

" We provide a one-stop storage solution for @flow_blockchain #NFT. Compatible with SQL queries, #CATA extends the #IPFS protocol to provide #decentralizedstorage while achieving flexible #metadata management, offering user&developer-friendly data access." Source
Colossal Enterprises LLC
Copper Member

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 04:10:49 PM

The storage solution offered by CATA is compatible with SQL and thats something good enough to make it a big success.

" We provide a one-stop storage solution for @flow_blockchain #NFT. Compatible with SQL queries, #CATA extends the #IPFS protocol to provide #decentralizedstorage while achieving flexible #metadata management, offering user&developer-friendly data access." Source

Even if NFT goes down for some reason even then CATA has generalized storage solution that can be used by other blockchain projects. So there is a minimum risk involved in investing in CATA. Right now there pre sale is not opened but dont miss the opportunity.
coinism

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 05:20:31 PM

Even if NFT goes down for some reason even then CATA has generalized storage solution that can be used by other blockchain projects. So there is a minimum risk involved in investing in CATA. Right now there pre sale is not opened but dont miss the opportunity.

That's the right approach, honestly the way NFT market is going IMO its very much saturated and wont be that much success in year 2022. Its better to have some backup utility apart from just providing storage space for NFT. CATA is also having a general storage that is compatible with SQL queries.
CoinLover79

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

PM for Ann Thread Service

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 11:23:48 PM

NFTs are far from being over there are lots of still coming and the volume is increasing. so CATA is launched at the right moment and I think the team is waiting for the right moment to launch the product when they think they have there moment.
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 05:43:50 PM

NFTs are far from being over there are lots of still coming and the volume is increasing. so CATA is launched at the right moment and I think the team is waiting for the right moment to launch the product when they think they have there moment.

I have zero doubt about popularity of NFTs but the only concern is that there are already too many NFTs in the market and the competition is too tough for new comers. CATA has to come up with strong implementation of its project to have a success else it will just another shot coin.
Barkul

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 06:58:56 PM

I have zero doubt about popularity of NFTs but the only concern is that there are already too many NFTs in the market and the competition is too tough for new comers. CATA has to come up with strong implementation of its project to have a success else it will just another shot coin.

On there website its written that project started as decentralized storage solution for FLOW blockchain. That clearly means they are targeting NFTs as well as decentralized storage. Right now I am waiting to see how they will look like once they are launhced. Lets see the implementation. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: