Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be more effective in the future  (Read 1086 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:06:02 AM

I'm sure that there are some governments also like they think that Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme.  Grin  But most of the governments don't lean towards even accepting Bitcoin as a payment method because of its high volatility and completely different nature. However, digital currencies are our future. Governments can't resist them forever in the end. I think at some point, Bitcoin will be accepted by nearly all the governments and it will be much more effective than now like you indicated.

Of course, it will take time for any government to accept bitcoin in their financial system. Those citizens of El Salvador are just lucky to have their government approved about using bitcoin as legal tender. Now, we wait. To see what is the impact of this new protocol towards crypto in their financial system, and if their people will appreciate such bold move towards bitcoin. If they are successful, or at least the effect is more on positive side, I guess some countries will follow their path.
Rokon5

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 09:55:33 AM

Bitcoin is legal in Some country but most of the country Bitcoin is legal in the world.I think those countries should learn about Bitcoin because Bitcoin popularity is increasing rapidly all over the world and Bitcoin will be more effective in the future.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 11:00:11 AM

Bitcoin is legal in Some country but most of the country Bitcoin is legal in the world.I think those countries should learn about Bitcoin because Bitcoin popularity is increasing rapidly all over the world and Bitcoin will be more effective in the future.

I don't think the government is too stupid to legalize bitcoin in their country, of course they take a lot of consideration. The government is more anticipatory than we think, and more worried about the collapse of a country because of mistakes in making decisions. the government should really study the flow of bitcoin development. Therefore, different decisions of each country are like different ideas of each person. Bitcoin will be the future of virtual money that can provide huge profits for everyone who adopts it.

haasanjui

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 11:53:14 AM

Bitcoin will be effective in the future because It is digital currency. In some countries bitcoin is ban but in some countries it is legal to trade buy or sell. There are some chances that all world will accept bitcoin in future.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
cryptocovetrade

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 12:02:24 PM

The government banned bitcoin because of its uncontrollable nature. But that's not an excuse..because bitcoin is better that way. Give freedom to its users without any government intervention. It's worth it if bitcoin can be better in the future.

Governments can't ban it completely and one day they will have to accept bitcoin. They will have no options left with them.
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2021, 04:20:36 PM

Although there are conflicting and sceptical predictions at the moment, I am confident that bitcoin and crypto will become necessary to the globe in the future. Bitcoin has the potential to revolutionize the financial world.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 05:20:01 PM

Of course, it will take time for any government to accept bitcoin in their financial system. Those citizens of El Salvador are just lucky to have their government approved about using bitcoin as legal tender. Now, we wait. To see what is the impact of this new protocol towards crypto in their financial system, and if their people will appreciate such bold move towards bitcoin. If they are successful, or at least the effect is more on positive side, I guess some countries will follow their path.

There's no doubt that Bitcoin will become more effective in the future. Countries are slowly starting to recognize Bitcoin's true benefits relative to Fiat. El Salvador's move is sure to trigger other countries into doing the same. Of course, not everyone will support Bitcoin. That's because Bitcoin is often seen as a threat to the current monetary system. Bitcoin may have achieved a lot since its inception, but it still has a long way to go before it becomes a practical cryptocurrency for day-to-day payments.

Fortunately, there are solutions in the works that will help Bitcoin scale to millions (if not billions) of transactions per second. The Lightning Network is one of those solutions aiming to make Bitcoin faster, and cheaper to use. What's important is that Bitcoin stays decentralized so that it can tackle governments' efforts against it. As long as Bitcoin stays true to its roots, it'll be truly unstoppable. Who knows if Bitcoin becomes as big as Fiat in the future? Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 05:43:11 PM

Although there are conflicting and sceptical predictions at the moment, I am confident that bitcoin and crypto will become necessary to the globe in the future. Bitcoin has the potential to revolutionize the financial world.
I know its way is heading almost there. We have seen bitcoin adoption continues to grow and probably since El Salvador started it all, then most likely other neighboring countries will follow its path. And when we think that bitcoin has already been adopted, then it will surely be more effective when everyone is using it.

I always have high hopes in bitcoin because i know how big its potentials to help us improve and make progress and hopefully this time since its adoption is in a fast rate then we can expect that it will be more beneficial for us seeing its value will even grow more.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Magicalking

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 05:54:15 PM

I agree with OP Bitcoin will have mass adoption in the future. Jack Dorsey in an interview said and I'm paraphrasing here "bitcoin is the currency of the future, the internet needs its own currency and bitcoin fits the criteria because bitcoin was created on the internet". Though Jack Dorsey did not directly say bitcoin will be a currency for twitter his comments on the matters gives an idea of a possibility of that happening in the future.
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:14:06 PM

Right now in some of the countries Bitcoin is been banned or restricted, when I think of it I do not blame the government why Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is been restricted because they do not know the value or importance of Bitcoin. Some government officials have never done any transactions, I mean to buy or invest to Bitcoin or to use Bitcoin as a means to acquire goods and services.

Bitcoin will be more effective in the future, because presently people who are more into cryptocurrency are the younger ones (18-50 years in age).
They know the value and importance of Bitcoin. Despite the ban of Bitcoin in some countries, some individuals mostly the younger ones still have access to Bitcoin. I believe will be more effective in the future.

The age assumption is just right, countries who ban bitcoins are only giving burden to those who trade/buy/hodl in their country. Furthermore, the future of bitcoin is inevitable in every nation as their citizens are using it for their daily transact.
Going back to the age assumption, its just new generation pips are are much more interested to this BITCOIN rather than those older individuals.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

View Profile
September 10, 2021, 06:18:54 PM

Right now in some of the countries Bitcoin is been banned or restricted, when I think of it I do not blame the government why Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies is been restricted because they do not know the value or importance of Bitcoin. Some government officials have never done any transactions, I mean to buy or invest to Bitcoin or to use Bitcoin as a means to acquire goods and services.

Bitcoin will be more effective in the future, because presently people who are more into cryptocurrency are the younger ones (18-50 years in age).
They know the value and importance of Bitcoin. Despite the ban of Bitcoin in some countries, some individuals mostly the younger ones still have access to Bitcoin. I believe will be more effective in the future.

The age assumption is just right, countries who ban bitcoins are only giving burden to those who trade/buy/hodl in their country. Furthermore, the future of bitcoin is inevitable in every nation as their citizens are using it for their daily transact.
Going back to the age assumption, its just new generation pips are are much more interested to this BITCOIN rather than those older individuals.

The advantage of dealing with bitcoin is that no one can restrict if you know how to use it. Not even government can stop you from transacting in crypto market, unless the government bans the sites in your country, in which, one can always find a way how to get around it. So in the future, this younger generation will be more accepting with the situation as they have seen and experienced what it is to have this technology. So yes, I also do believe that this technology will expand more in the next generations to come.
Luke Briggs

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 07:59:11 AM

The government banning Bitcoin cannot control Bitcoin.
Many elderly people are unwilling to accept new things, and their ability to accept new things is relatively weak.
Over time, people will have a certain ability to accept new things.
Now that the economy is inflated and Bitcoin is valuable, everyone will choose Bitcoin.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2021, 08:37:23 AM

The government needs to study bitcoin even deeper. Because some people in the government may think that bitcoin will destroy the fiat they use all along. In fact, it actually makes fiat helped financially. I'm sure in the future the government will understand this.

Right now, the government is working to make bitcoin legal throughout the Countries. El Salvador has already legalized it, and as a reward, citizens who install their wallet will receive $30 worth of bitcoin. This is a great step forward, and I expect more states to follow. Let's just sit back and enjoy the future of bitcoin.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 09:09:56 AM

The government needs to study bitcoin even deeper. Because some people in the government may think that bitcoin will destroy the fiat they use all along. In fact, it actually makes fiat helped financially. I'm sure in the future the government will understand this.
It's not about the coexistence that those government wants, it's the control over the population that they want to keep, that's why they want bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies at bay or even worse banned because they know that if they let it slip away, people won't need them eventually.

suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 09:21:19 AM

All because bitcoin can not be suppressed the rate of development , can not be regulated by the government . However, it is better for bitcoin to remain decentralized, so as not to have the same fate as gold that has been moved by the government, such as banks that have rules that are subject to the government. We community always believe bitcoin will continue to grow along with its pros and cons.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 10:21:25 AM

Yup its possible and it's not surprising if in the future it will become more popular and there's a lot of countries accepting bitcoin, wherein as it keeps looking more valuable and very promising as well everytime when the price really breaking all time high value in the market. Indeed even now bitcoin seems effecting in some country because of the good news and adaptions from big company and etc, so definitely it will become more effective in the future if bitcoin will continually making good results and good news..
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 02:55:09 PM

I agree with your opinion and really hope Bitcoin will be more effective in the future. Moreover, many children today are interested in joining cryptocurrencies, of course this is a good start. But what is possible is to use Bitcoin as an investment tool, not a transaction, this is because until now no one knows for sure what the fate of bitcoin will be in the future. The price is unstable and continues to fluctuate into debate.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 06:56:58 PM

Its going to be creating more demand to it. Its already seen to be an asset among investors. Seeing its growth for past 5 years, I feel, Bitcoin will certainly be spoken among everyone. When BITCOIN reaches 100k, Bitcoin and Crypto currencies will be the most spoken in near future. This will certainly bring in more investors to it which will create more demand to it.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jakasantosa

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

Think better

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 07:30:43 PM

We know that Bitcoin is a promising asset for the future and many governments have legalized Bitcoin even though we also shouldn't blame the governments of countries that have not been able to accept bitcoins which are actually more effective. The reason that the government has not been able to accept bitcoin may be the state of their country which is still experiencing economic and technological downturn.

Look Forward
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2021, 01:21:10 AM

The popularity and demand of Bitcoin is increasing day by day so much that it can be said that Bitcoin will be the most popular coin of the future. Moreover, the world's largest business organizations use Adopted as a principle.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒