Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Popular Cryptocurrencies Of 2021  (Read 6538 times)
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
January 09, 2022, 02:10:13 PM

Matic is one of the most in-demand altcoins right now. As for this coin, I know it will be very popular in 2021, but this altcoin is able to show very fast growth and has very good fundamentals.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angry_Kitty
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 04:53:14 PM

Now came the time of NFT. NFT is a morden trend and NFT allows to earn even more money then other altcoins.
Now appear project like this https://twitter.com/LaCucina_DeFi/status/1466776061493059584 that allow to combine NFT with DeFi to allow people to earn even more money.
New technologies offer new opportunities.

The most important thing is to create demand for cryptocurrency.
People must use the cryptocurrency that is will be in demand for a long time but not only when market growth.
That is why it is necessary to evaluate the future demand in the coin.

To be in demand cryptocurrency must have good liquidity and a lot of users.
Every coin has its own community that supports it and it is necessary to support its community.
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2022, 12:56:09 PM

Over the years, since Bitcoin was launched, numerous cryptocurrencies have emerged. Some have grown and thrived, while others quickly went down after they were launched.

I read an article on Blockster. Would you add anything else? Let's discuss

https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1391_which-are-the-most-popular-cryptocurrencies-of-2021
Here's a look at some of the ideas the party authors have given over time. Most of the top coins and unique ones have not grown very fast yet.  Thanksgiving is upon us, which means the holiday season is in full swing.
CottonEdwiin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 02:23:43 PM

Niftables is a godsend. The team will assist you in promoting your NFTs: how they will look like, how they will spread, etc. They will help create an optimal launch strategy. Really cool project!
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 03:54:21 PM

Over the years, since Bitcoin was launched, numerous cryptocurrencies have emerged. Some have grown and thrived, while others quickly went down after they were launched.

https://blockster.com/blockdesk/1391_which-are-the-most-popular-cryptocurrencies-of-2021

metaverse and NFT trends, which will be the talk of every crypto forum, I think, in 2022, but who knows how long the hype for these two new trends will last,
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2022, 05:09:05 PM

metaverse and NFT trends, which will be the talk of every crypto forum, I think, in 2022, but who knows how long the hype for these two new trends will last,

A lot of thing happened in 2021. Shiba Inu was one of the most popular names. Polygon, Luna, Solana, Avalanche, CRO all got popularity in 2021. It was still the year of dapps and smart platforms. It was NFT too, NFT were most popular and sold the most in 2021. A lot of people did made a profit of it.
2022 as most predicted would be dominated by metaverse type of projects and coins. Success of one would bring other players in action.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 06:03:07 PM

Last year 2021 we were all surprised by the launch of the meme coin that caused everyone to glance at it, namely the siba inu, even with great confidence it was at the top of the Cmc rankings and had a very large market capitalization. yes, we should appreciate the shiba inu in 2021 even though the price of the shiba inu has dropped.

Godwinpaul

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 07:02:24 PM

When looking for the most popular cryptocurrency of last. year, it would give rise to sentimentality as we individually have our opinions as it relates to popularity of a coin or project. But one most popular coin that all would agree to is bitcoin. Bitcoin popularity is unchallenged as even in my locality, some persons refer to Bitcoin as the generic name for cryptocurrencies.
armanhusni

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 09:24:22 PM

I think the most popular coins in 2021 are AVAX, Shiba and CAKE, if you look at the data chart then we will agree that these 3 coins are really amazing, and all three are worth investing in and now is the right time to buy and hold for at least 6 months so we can get big profit.

YuleDoris

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 05:36:50 PM

The new world of metaverse and ownership via NFTs! The best expirience you will find on Niftables! Starting very soon!
EmmaGod

Activity: 230

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 05:46:18 PM

The most popular cryptocurrency of all time is Bitcoin. We could have other projects like NFTs and metaverse, but they're only popular to cryptocurrency enthusiast. Those persons outside the industry may never know there are projects like matic or sand, but they most probably would have heard of Bitcoin and that defines popularity.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 10:07:44 PM

ourse there are a lot of coins in this cryptocurrency. Some of these coins have become very popular and the price has gone up a lot.Again, there are many coins that have never been able to get out of the market.Ethereum Solana Luna BNB is one of the coins that has come in a very good position after Bitcoin. There are also many more coins that will gradually move to a better position.And these will be in the best position of the year.
Every coin that goes up in rank 1-100 then the coin becomes one of the most popular coins because of the Hype given from their platforms such as Axie, CRO and Matic especially when Crypto prices rise in 2021 so some of these coins are still very popular and some meme coins have also become so popular that from the very beginning of their launch, they immediately rank fairly well in terms of their trading volume.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 06:20:53 PM

Trends change every year. Sometimes it is very difficult to catch this speed. It's really impossible if you don't follow the market closely. While some coins become new stars, some coins disappear from our lives like a shooting star. Those who do not follow the market closely should keep Bitcoin and major altcoins in their portfolios. Otherwise, they may have a portfolio of shooting stars. :)

Darbeciler emperyalistlerin işbirlikçileridir...
yawars20

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

I know Who I AM

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 06:23:40 PM

Different peoples have there own opinion and I respect there opinions. In my case Currently am trading in KRRX / USDT pair and man it is really effective and profitable for me. I almost double my assets in last 20 days. So for me it is the most popular Crypto currency for now.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 02:34:18 PM

Actually, we shouldn't focus only on the most popular crypto currencies, as they have already pumped and you are to wait for a drawdown to invest in them. But in addition to mainstream coins you can try something less popular or new, as coins with smaller marketing campaign can increase more significantly compared to those that are already in top, but consider risks please.
On 2021 only so I supposed those coins are new but like he said, most of those have already died since their purpose is already over. The main reason why they become popular is only due to hypes. I like what you said there, we shouldn't focus on who is popular or if who is new because their life span are usually shorter but you can try them if you a short term goer but for those that are a fan of long term hodling, they should look for the coins with real life use cases.

We are now in the 2022 and most of the popular coins are from gaming or metaverse however there are still old coins that are still popular, one of it of course is bitcoin.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 02:47:29 PM

Here to late sorry but anyway 2021 already gone but begging repeatedly 2022 best for crypto market. Although you can go on cmc then look on to list number 1 to 20 then you will find out best cryptocurrency. You should analyse more which is best and active project. Even before you should follow project development, exchange, supply, partnership etc then you can buy. I hope if your investment in right currency then you will got more profitable.
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 10:36:14 AM

every coin coin has the same plan and has been designed by the developer to be a top cryptocurrency and can last a long time in the market. but is there a difference that will determine whether the coin is worth it in the market? can be a good investment alternative? Yes! it all depends on how the developer develops the project and also depends on their marketing too. so don't be surprised if a lot of new coins appear and just go away.

Rupok

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 02:02:21 PM

Yes it's right i agree with you.Once upon a time most of the people don't know about cryptocurrencies.That time they are don't believes cryptocurrencies.They are thinking it's fake and don't try to know about this.Day by day world  are going to modern and technology are improving.When i was working a bounty site and cryptocurrencies most of the People don't know how is work.Me also confused how to buy sell and invest and how to use i was many question.Now that time i feel is so easy because most of the people already knowingly this.Bitcoin and ethereum most of popular in cryptocurrencies.Since bitcoin price was only little stake but this time it's the world famous coin.                             

Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 10:20:38 PM

I see ethereum as the most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin , when it comes to price value after Bitcoin what next you can see is ethereum . Though there are although fast growing coins that are coming up too which are popular too. Because of this new growing coins are doing well they are also getting popular and growing very fast.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 06:27:25 AM

For me personally, for the entire time of the existence of the crypto industry, the most popular coin was and is Ethereum Bitcoin. With these coins, I know that I can always get a great return on investment. These coins create ideal opportunities for the development of a successful business. This includes the development of culture, various purchases, events and communication. I believe that these Bitcoin and Ethereum coins will become the most promising and profitable business project for many.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: