Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⛏Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETHW ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZIL +dual +tripple mining )  (Read 34474 times)
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1087

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 02:44:08 PM

You think it is a good solution to punish normal russian people?

By using the Putin miner (Gminer, Team Red Miner) you donate 1% of your mining revenue to support the war.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 02:45:36 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2022, 03:11:45 PM by sxemini

By using the Putin miner (gminer, Team Red Miner) you donate 1% of your mining revenue to support the war.

And where is your proof? I will wait for your stupid answer. If you have no proof delete your post!
And the rest? Buterin is born in russia, will you stop supporting ETH?
You write your miner is free - where is it free?
Why you don´t answer or only answer on 1 sentence?

To be correct:

Buterin is a 100% russian guy. His parents are 100% russian and he is only a canadian, because he live there since he is 6 years old.

KillrBee

Activity: 139
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 03:37:48 PM

By using the Putin miner (gminer, Team Red Miner) you donate 1% of your mining revenue to support the war.

And where is your proof? I will wait for your stupid answer. If you have no proof delete your post!
And the rest? Buterin is born in russia, will you stop supporting ETH?
You write your miner is free - where is it free?
Why you don´t answer or only answer on 1 sentence?

To be correct:

Buterin is a 100% russian guy. His parents are 100% russian and he is only a canadian, because he live there since he is 6 years old.

I'm not getting involved in the whole Russian miner / sponsorship discussion, but Buterin is Canadian.  Last name and ancestry doesn't define a person or their actual nationality -- he is simply a Canadian, who went to school in Canada, did his undergrad in Canada and worked under a friend of mine when he was at Waterloo and according to him, he's very much a Canadian.  I don't know about his politics aside from his dislike of hegemony -- which would lead me to believe that he's probably not exactly best buds with Putin -- but I don't know, life has a way of surprising us.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 03:46:25 PM

And where is your proof? I will wait for your stupid answer.

Putin is attacking Ukraine. Millions are fleeing their homes to escape the bombs and slaughter. Until the aggression is stopped we should stop trading with Russian companies, block their money / funds.
Gminer and the Team Red Miner is made in Russia and should not be supported until the war is over.

Team Black Miner (ETHB3 ETH ETC VTC KAWPOW FIROPOW ZILLIQA + dual mining + tripple mining.. https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner
Akyboy

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 04:01:48 PM

Putin is attacking Ukraine. Millions are fleeing their homes to escape the bombs and slaughter. Until the aggression is stopped we should stop trading with Russian companies, block their money / funds.
Gminer and the Team Red Miner is made in Russia and should not be supported until the war is over.

I agree!
And I so wanted to use your miner since the beginning, kept trying for days to get rid of DAG errors on 3070s, but I couldn't.
All other tested miners no problems with DAGs and no need for any adjustments, i just couldn't invest more time as I needed my cards mining.

For me to switch Id need, and I suppose as many others:
most importantly, flawless DAG verifications as in other miners with no need for extra parameters etc. this is where it took me days to get it working with no luck
tuning , cclock, mclock etc.
dual mining - alph, ton
Akyboy

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 04:07:34 PM

I forgot to mention, my son 13 years old just told me "ask guy to remotely connect to my computer to do my one card and you go from there!"
 Grin Grin Grin
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 04:11:49 PM

For me to switch Id need, and I suppose as many others:
most importantly, flawless DAG verifications as in other miners with no need for extra parameters etc. this is where it took me days to get it working with no luck
tuning , cclock, mclock etc.
dual mining - alph, ton

The latest version have a function to copy a working dag over to the other gpus, so all you need to do is to downclock one of the cards in the rig, or use an older card together with the 3070 in the rig.

somaton

Activity: 204
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 04:16:45 PM

sp_: reading your posts from 2013, i'm not surprised why you have so bad reputation. Thats the reason why i stopped supporting your miner few month ago and removed it from all my and friends rigs.

Ask Buterin what his real name is, it is not Vitalik.
NCarter84

Activity: 195
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 04:45:15 PM
Merited by N2DCRYPT (1)

Hi... Do you have proof? I have proof your miner is terrible... Its been shown all over the web you steal hashes from people.... Until you can provide proof of your hashes... Everyone should stop using this crappy, knock off miner.
GKumaran

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 05:03:12 PM

How do you know its Russian??  Huh Huh
kerney666

Activity: 658
Merit: 86

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 05:09:15 PM

By using the Putin miner (Gminer, Team Red Miner) you donate 1% of your mining revenue to support the war.

We all knew you were already an absolute disgrace of a miner programmer, but this is beyond low. I'm from Sweden, Todxx is from the US. This is known and can be verified by god knows how many parties in the mining world who know us by name, incl a few well-known S&P500 companies. Also, being a Scandinavian yourself you know very f-ing well how excited we all are at the moment. But then again, you don't really care about anything to get people to run your absolute garbage product now do you, incl smearing good names and involving f-ing ongoing tragedies in the world in your fake narratives?

I honestly can't believe you're so dumb that you think that "Team Red" is a reference to some "Red Army", or are you actually?

sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 07:35:34 AM

The Team Black miner is pretty good if you know how to use it. The miner is new and there has been some bugs, but they are being fixed.

Zminer777

Activity: 488
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 07:52:39 AM

Yeah, we are from Russia, however we don't send our revenue to support war, we spent it on our personal needs.
shineren

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 10:41:02 AM

Can someone explain to me the process behind tbm devfee? I understand the interval system, the mining soft stops the user's mining for a few seconds to mine himself for the dev. But, tbm takes fees continuously and I don't really understand the process behind it. How do you charge fees when the user is mining? Sorry, if it's a dumb question Huh
KillrBee

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 02:24:17 PM

Can someone explain to me the process behind tbm devfee? I understand the interval system, the mining soft stops the user's mining for a few seconds to mine himself for the dev. But, tbm takes fees continuously and I don't really understand the process behind it. How do you charge fees when the user is mining? Sorry, if it's a dumb question Huh

I believe TBM takes hashes during startup of the miner during DAG validation.  
There might be something that happens around 3 hours that splits the hashrate for a bit as I am noticing a consistent but transient drop-off in performance about every 3 - 3.5 hours of mining.  But they don't switch pools like other miners do (and lots of users abuse that payment by either stopping and restarting the miner, or blocking the IP that the miner will switch to), and since I have spent a lot of time (and continue to spend time as TBM gets updated so often) tuning TBM my profits are significantly higher than any other green or red mining software -- especially on my 3090 which gets a consistent 133+ MH/s and I could probably push it to 137+ if I wanted to get close to bumping up against thermal throttling.

For example, the following is a current screenshot of the miner output for my 3090 card:
15.5 hours of mining on 2Miners.com which calculates shares to hashrate as 145.4 MH/s for 1 share / min.   

870 shares in 936 minutes = 0.9355 shares / minute => 145.4*0.9355 == 136 MH/s average
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 07:50:32 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2022, 08:03:48 AM by sxemini

There might be something that happens around 3 hours that splits the hashrate for a bit as I am noticing a consistent but transient drop-off in performance about every 3 - 3.5 hours of mining.  But they don't switch pools like other miners do (and lots of users abuse that payment by either stopping and restarting the miner, or blocking the IP that the miner will switch to), and since I have spent a lot of time (and continue to spend time as TBM gets updated so often) tuning TBM my profits are significantly higher than any other green or red mining software -- especially on my 3090 which gets a consistent 133+ MH/s and I could probably push it to 137+ if I wanted to get close to bumping up against thermal throttling.

For example, the following is a current screenshot of the miner output for my 3090 card:
15.5 hours of mining on 2Miners.com which calculates shares to hashrate as 145.4 MH/s for 1 share / min.  

870 shares in 936 minutes = 0.9355 shares / minute => 145.4*0.9355 == 136 MH/s average

Sorry mate but this not the calculation for your mining speed  Cheesy Show us your poolside hashrate, this is important. Why no one in this thread show us his poolside hashrate? mysterious  Huh
2Miners has vardiff in my opinion - so countshare is senseless  Tongue

And i tested this dump miner also - show 8% higher hashrate - poolhashrate was 5% lower than any other miner. And nothing more is important.

@sp__

very strong arguments or proofs - not  Cheesy the usage numbers of your miner show us how good your miner is.
sp_ (OP)
Legendary

Team Black developer

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 08:23:50 AM

2Miners has vardiff in my opinion - so countshare is senseless  Tongue

2miners has a static diff. 2miners show the last 6hour average starting from 00:00 so in order to compare you need to start your rigs at the correct point in time.

https://imgur.com/a/stWmdM3

Recommended mining pools :

https://github.com/sp-hash/TeamBlackMiner/blob/main/FAQ.md

KillrBee

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 01:02:23 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2022, 01:52:01 PM by KillrBee

Sorry mate but this not the calculation for your mining speed  Cheesy Show us your poolside hashrate, this is important. Why no one in this thread show us his poolside hashrate? mysterious  Huh
2Miners has vardiff in my opinion - so countshare is senseless  Tongue

And i tested this dump miner also - show 8% higher hashrate - poolhashrate was 5% lower than any other miner. And nothing more is important.

@sp__

very strong arguments or proofs - not  Cheesy the usage numbers of your miner show us how good your miner is.

The math is correct and share count is the only way to accurately interpret poolside hashrate of a single card within a mixed rig of many; I don't pay any attention to the miner reported hashrate, just shares per minute with the difficulty factor adjustment and your 'opinion' about 2miners being Vardiff is just like any other opinion when compared to facts... They use a static difficulty and just recently expanded their PPLNS time window to accommodate their higher total pool hashrate, go to their telegram and ask them if you don't trust that I've already asked and confirmed.   Besides -- I've shown a bunch of actual @ pool screenshots and videos, they're all still on Imgur.

And if you don't like the dev-team for whatever reason, that's fine.  
I don't personally know them, I don't know their history, and the only financial entanglements I have with them are that my rigs are running faster with their software than on any other software.

It only financially disincentives me to have you or anyone else gain any benefits from their software, since any extra hashrate you gain will lower my current price:profit advantage -- which F'ing ASICS have already done enough of.  

What I do take issue with is attacking or discrediting my legitimate, but obviously misplaced desire to help others master the intricacies of how to properly tune this software for AMD 6-series and non-LHR 30-series cards.  I recently happened to have acquired a 3070Ti and am having difficulties getting it to consistently hash with TBMiner and I'm having to spend a lot of time tinkering and learning how various single and combined changes affect the miner, and despite my contributions to others tuning, I have received no help, or hints or education from ANYONE on this thread except from the developers.  

Further to your overall avenue of attack; do I think @SP_ might have been misguided in mentioning how TBMiner isn't affiliated with any Russian people / groups?  Yes, and we all make public relations' mistakes, and it's especially difficult to navigate the financial-sociopolitical landscape at the best of times, let alone during times of war..  From a probability of converting fence-sitters to users perspective, there's only 1 positive outcome -- miners who decide (correctly or not), that the 1% dev-fee going to Russia is worse than just donating 10% of their hashrate to whatever cause they want, and dozens of negative outcomes, so the probability that this style of rhetoric is going to result in personal benefit is quite low, which is why I didn't think it was a good idea -- but it doesn't affect the TBMiner code, or the financial results and benefits I see from their miner.    
konanlux

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 07:57:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/PChXbuR.png

2Miners has vardiff in my opinion - so countshare is senseless  Tongue

@sp__

very strong arguments or proofs - not  Cheesy the usage numbers of your miner show us how good your miner is.

hash in hiveos and pool
hiveos rtx x6 3090 asus rog
https://i.imgur.com/uPtCQC7.jpg
2min (average varie from 740mh to 780, some days more some less)
https://i.imgur.com/ey1jVUZ.jpg
JayDDee

Activity: 1383
Merit: 220

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 05:22:24 AM

I honestly can't believe you're so dumb that you think that "Team Red" is a reference to some "Red Army", or are you actually?

LOL. I hadn't made that connection.

The reactions are getting pretty silly. There's a boycott of Stoli Vodka but it's distilled by a Russian exile living in Latvia
who's no friend of Putin. There's also a boycott of poutine in France because it's pronounced the same.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: