Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will win this fight?
Crawford
Porter
Draw

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter - Nov. 20  (Read 1673 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 07:52:22 AM
Merited by Baofeng (1)

As far as I know the contract between Top Rank and Crawford is up until October of this year.

So I'm not sure if Crawford has sign an extension, or if this is the last fight under contract. That's why it's quite surprising to see Crawford getting a PBC boxer for the first time and one of the toughest in the field.

Based on Crawford's camp statement even before, it's more likely that they will not extend the contract under Bob Arum's Top Rank Promotion. Since then, Crawford didn't have a chance to fight a top boxer and that's their request for a long time. Shawn Porter might be considered as one of the popular names but that's not enough to consider as "top" by Crawford camp "based on my own view".

Surely, we can expect an update about that after their bout - if Crawford wins.

That's right, this is the last fight of Crawford under Top rank promotion if he will not renew the contract. It's not a problem for him to look for other promoters as surely there are many who are just waiting for him and they could give a good offer to Crawford just to get him on board.

Bob Arum discusses prospect of continuing to promote Terence Crawford after Shawn Porter fight

If Crawford is dreaming on fighting the best then he should take the risk not to renew under Top Rank as the reason why rumors came out that he is looking for a new promoter is because he is not satisfied on the time he work with Top rank.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 08:16:27 AM

That's right, this is the last fight of Crawford under Top rank promotion if he will not renew the contract. It's not a problem for him to look for other promoters as surely there are many who are just waiting for him and they could give a good offer to Crawford just to get him on board.

Bob Arum discusses prospect of continuing to promote Terence Crawford after Shawn Porter fight

If Crawford is dreaming on fighting the best then he should take the risk not to renew under Top Rank as the reason why rumors came out that he is looking for a new promoter is because he is not satisfied on the time he work with Top rank.

He's not getting the big fight that he deserves, the Pacquiao and the Spence fights slips because he is under Bob Arum who is known to cherry-picked opponents for his prizefighters, he should be like Canelo, who's a free agent and can deal against big names, that is why he is on top of the standing in the pound for pound standing, once he gets out of Arum the negotiation against Spence or Ugas will be easy if you want to be the best you have to fight the best.

Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 08:33:34 AM

This has the making of a very exciting fight there's no bloodbath or thrash talking between the two, they have a contrasting style Porter wants to take the fight or engage while Crawford is a good counter puncher, I'm sure Porter being the challenger will take this fight to Crawford both have strong chins and good in defense so it's more likely to end up in a decision, I favor Crawford to win via decision.
The fight is completely unpredictable since both fighters have the chance to beat each other whether in knockout or decision. More likely both of them will exchange powerful punches in the early rounds which will lead to the end fight earlier than expected. We are one week away from the fight and everyone is excited to see them fight especially Crawford where he hasn't been active in the right after his last fight.
I'm really excited for this clash too! Both are talented, skillful and tough that's why this is also a must awaited fight after Canelo Alvarez vs Caleb Plant match. And yes, we know that this match will be a close one and it's very unpredictable in all aspect to know who's going to win and who's going to lose, but it's going to end via knockout or split-decision. It's just it saddens me that most of the viewers and analyst are looking down on Porter because he's tagged as an underdog compared to Crawford who is a champ and has a clean record.
But we'll see who's going down this weekend  Grin

Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 08:43:38 AM

I'm really excited for this clash too! Both are talented, skillful and tough that's why this is also a must awaited fight after Canelo Alvarez vs Caleb Plant match. And yes, we know that this match will be a close one and it's very unpredictable in all aspect to know who's going to win and who's going to lose, but it's going to end via knockout or split-decision. It's just it saddens me that most of the viewers and analyst are looking down on Porter because he's tagged as an underdog compared to Crawford who is a champ and has a clean record.
Even I pick Crawford, but I'm not underestimating Porter isn't good boxer since he's an underdog here. As you mentioned Porter is tough and experienced, there's chance will be upset but probably I'm not confident since he fight with Crawford.

Crawford is insane his last 5 fights win by TKO, but I guess this fight he will win in unanimous decision... it's hard to knock down Porter.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 08:53:13 AM

Even I pick Crawford, but I'm not underestimating Porter isn't good boxer since he's an underdog here. As you mentioned Porter is tough and experienced, there's chance will be upset but probably I'm not confident since he fight with Crawford.

Crawford is insane his last 5 fights win by TKO, but I guess this fight he will win in unanimous decision... it's hard to knock down Porter.
Agree, Porter hasn't been solidly knock down or knock out in his career, it's all like he was knock down due to fatigue in the fight. So I doubt that Crawford can put a dent on Porter's chin here unless he really hit him so hard that he didn't expect it.

So this might be ended up in a UD for Crawford, but a very tough and rugged fight for him. It will not be an easy fight. Porter might win a couple of rounds as well.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 09:04:12 AM

Actually for me Underdogs fighters are the one to look out because they sometimes beat the champ and make their name on the top sooner.

We have seen some of them becomes one of the most popular and named boxers now.

But like you I am betting for Crawford in this one because i have been looking for the man in the last few years of his career.

Baofeng (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 10:12:53 AM

As far as I know the contract between Top Rank and Crawford is up until October of this year.

So I'm not sure if Crawford has sign an extension, or if this is the last fight under contract. That's why it's quite surprising to see Crawford getting a PBC boxer for the first time and one of the toughest in the field.

Based on Crawford's camp statement even before, it's more likely that they will not extend the contract under Bob Arum's Top Rank Promotion. Since then, Crawford didn't have a chance to fight a top boxer and that's their request for a long time. Shawn Porter might be considered as one of the popular names but that's not enough to consider as "top" by Crawford camp "based on my own view".

Surely, we can expect an update about that after their bout - if Crawford wins.

This is so true mate, he really need not to sign another contract with Top Rank, he can be a freelancer so that he can fight whoever he wants. Top Rank doesn't have the best welwerweight in the division, it's all on the PBC or Al Haymon stable.

Or he can sign with Al with all the good money and then he can fight them with no problem. He is also not getting any younger, he still has like good 3-4 fights in him. He shouldn't waste it fighting bums.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 12:04:25 PM

Agree, Porter hasn't been solidly knock down or knock out in his career, it's all like he was knock down due to fatigue in the fight. So I doubt that Crawford can put a dent on Porter's chin here unless he really hit him so hard that he didn't expect it.

So this might be ended up in a UD for Crawford, but a very tough and rugged fight for him. It will not be an easy fight. Porter might win a couple of rounds as well.

Porter is not an easy fighter, more on aggressive type of style. If Crawford mismanages him, the chance of knocking him down is also possible.

But, I can say if we will see the same Crawford in this fight, ending this with UD is much expected,
he knows how to control when he thinks that he can lose the fight, he will adjust and play the safe style.

He can do some jabs and then move away from Porter to avoid hitting him with a wild shot,
the kind of punches that can take him down.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 12:19:18 PM

Porter is not an easy fighter, more on aggressive type of style. If Crawford mismanages him, the chance of knocking him down is also possible.

But, I can say if we will see the same Crawford in this fight, ending this with UD is much expected,
he knows how to control when he thinks that he can lose the fight, he will adjust and play the safe style.

He can do some jabs and then move away from Porter to avoid hitting him with a wild shot,
the kind of punches that can take him down.

Crawford is quick, while Porter is maybe strong but he is very predictable, therefore it's easy for Crawford to avoid the power punches of Porter and he will just counter him  to score. If this fight ended up in the judges scorecards, then most likely Crawford will go home as the winner.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 01:49:43 PM

Crawford is quick, while Porter is maybe strong but he is very predictable, therefore it's easy for Crawford to avoid the power punches of Porter and he will just counter him  to score. If this fight ended up in the judges scorecards, then most likely Crawford will go home as the winner.
In most cases, the quicker fighter in the ring gets the higher chance of winning.

Just like Manny Pacquiao, his quickness is his key to victory and he was able to become a legend becoming an 8th division champion and with his quickness, he was able to beat bigger opponents, and not only that, it looks very easy on his part.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:19:51 PM

but on the other hand what you say is true it is not easy to cure the retinal surgery that he did a few months ago. because this must be healed first and really healed because this is something important and so as not to cause things that are not wanted.
despite all that Thurman now still likes an ordinary life off the pitch.
actually I really want him to hurry up to fight again but it's possible he still wants to relax in his private life.

Just think about this, doctors are not going to clear Spence to fight if his eye is not fully healed 100%.

They won't simply allow him to box, simply as that. But if the healing process is so fast and that the doctors say no problem whatsoever they he is clear to fight, Crawford or Thurman.

But first we have to see what will be the result of this fight first. There's too much at stake for Crawford here, if he losses then all of his plan as put to drain.
I myself am optimistic about Crawford's victory actually because statistically he is superior in various aspects but experience is indeed on Porter's side here. I'm not moving though and I'd like to see Crawford on track to victory and ready to head towards a unified welterweight spence.
On the other hand, Spence has indeed been able to compete and the doctor has said that he is free and 100 percent cured but I think there will still be a slight difference that Spence will receive after this operation.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 08:54:17 PM

but on the other hand what you say is true it is not easy to cure the retinal surgery that he did a few months ago. because this must be healed first and really healed because this is something important and so as not to cause things that are not wanted.
actually I really want him to hurry up to fight again but it's possible he still wants to relax in his private life.

Just think about this, doctors are not going to clear Spence to fight if his eye is not fully healed 100%.

They won't simply allow him to box, simply as that. But if the healing process is so fast and that the doctors say no problem whatsoever they he is clear to fight, Crawford or Thurman.

But first we have to see what will be the result of this fight first. There's too much at stake for Crawford here, if he losses then all of his plan as put to drain.
I myself am optimistic about Crawford's victory actually because statistically he is superior in various aspects but experience is indeed on Porter's side here. I'm not moving though and I'd like to see Crawford on track to victory and ready to head towards a unified welterweight spence.
On the other hand, Spence has indeed been able to compete and the doctor has said that he is free and 100 percent cured but I think there will still be a slight difference that Spence will receive after this operation.
As optimistic as the bookie because he is currently-590 moneyline to win this fight, or let's say he is the heavy favorite to win.
https://edge.twinspires.com/boxing/crawford-vs-porter-betting-odds-preview-pick-nov-20/

He will likely win this fight but I like to see him respond to a tough challenger who knows nothing but attacks his opponent and bully his way.
Crawford has to find a way to counter Porter very well as he is quick and for sure he can find a timing to through a clean counter punch.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 09:05:24 PM

In most cases, the quicker fighter in the ring gets the higher chance of winning.

Just like Manny Pacquiao, his quickness is his key to victory and he was able to become a legend becoming an 8th division champion and with his quickness, he was able to beat bigger opponents, and not only that, it looks very easy on his part.

Yes, as what they say in boxing as proven by Manny "speed kills". But I don't see Crawford as like Manny though in terms of speed, he just throw short burst of punch and that's it, maybe it's the timing and not really that speed. But against Porter who is super aggressive, it will be very evident.

Specially if he does this counterpunching and not allowing Porter to take charge like a bull. Crawford will be the matador, his moves very calculated.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 09:34:23 PM

Yes, as what they say in boxing as proven by Manny "speed kills". But I don't see Crawford as like Manny though in terms of speed, he just throw short burst of punch and that's it, maybe it's the timing and not really that speed. But against Porter who is super aggressive, it will be very evident.

Specially if he does this counterpunching and not allowing Porter to take charge like a bull. Crawford will be the matador, his moves very calculated.

He has to do that so he will not get tired in the fight, Porter is known to be a bull in the ring and he does not respect the power of his opponent. Look how Spence struggles against Porter, though Spence was the heavy favorite but he really work hard just to win in a split decision against Porter. Maybe it will be different in this fight, but Porter has proven he can go toe to toe against a champion and Crawford is not gonna be an exemption.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 12:33:42 AM

As optimistic as the bookie because he is currently-590 moneyline to win this fight, or let's say he is the heavy favorite to win.
https://edge.twinspires.com/boxing/crawford-vs-porter-betting-odds-preview-pick-nov-20/

He will likely win this fight but I like to see him respond to a tough challenger who knows nothing but attacks his opponent and bully his way.
Crawford has to find a way to counter Porter very well as he is quick and for sure he can find a timing to through a clean counter punch.

I think this is a great matchup for Crawford.  He is good at taking opponents aggressiveness and make it an advantage for him.  Porter just better hope he doesn't do him in.  I see Crawford putting Porter on the floor with a counter flurry.  Can't wait for the fight Crawford is one of my favorite boxers to watch right now.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 12:44:49 AM

^^ It's possible that Porter could suffer a flash knock down, just like in the Spence fight.

But maybe it will be because he is very tired and fatigue in this fight. He is throws a lot of punches in his every fight, but I don't think that Crawford can put a ko punch on Porter here. Both of them have a tough chin, so this could go to distance. And maybe the knock down could spell the difference on who is going to win in this fight.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 02:58:18 AM

^^ It's possible that Porter could suffer a flash knock down, just like in the Spence fight.

But maybe it will be because he is very tired and fatigue in this fight. He is throws a lot of punches in his every fight, but I don't think that Crawford can put a ko punch on Porter here. Both of them have a tough chin, so this could go to distance. And maybe the knock down could spell the difference on who is going to win in this fight.

Yeah Porter can definately take some lunches but Crawford throws a stiff straight arm jab and if he connects on a combo with Porter getting himself too far in he will knock him out.  But hey Porter connects on an early flurry and this can go sideways quick.  My money is on Crawford with a ko/tko on this one though.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 03:21:07 AM

Yeah Porter can definately take some lunches but Crawford throws a stiff straight arm jab and if he connects on a combo with Porter getting himself too far in he will knock him out.  But hey Porter connects on an early flurry and this can go sideways quick.  My money is on Crawford with a ko/tko on this one though.

A KO/TKO bet on Crawford is the better bet in terms of winnings because the ML odds for Crawford is too low, to the extent that it is not worth betting anymore. 1.10 is not worth betting except if you are willing to risk a much bigger amount.

It is interesting to look at the possibility of a Crawford KO/TKO win. Porter has never been KOed/TKOed. The man has a tough chin. But on the other side, Crawford has been technically knocking out his opponents since 2015.

Betting on Crawford KO/TKO is the real gamble here. I'm thinking of doing the same.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 05:30:51 AM

He's not getting the big fight that he deserves, the Pacquiao and the Spence fights slips because he is under Bob Arum who is known to cherry-picked opponents for his prizefighters, he should be like Canelo, who's a free agent and can deal against big names, that is why he is on top of the standing in the pound for pound standing, once he gets out of Arum the negotiation against Spence or Ugas will be easy if you want to be the best you have to fight the best.

It should only be Errol Spence for Terence Crawford’s next fight after Shawn Porter. I speculate Errol Spence wants to have that fight also because of the money and because Spence knows that he and Crawford are presently the only kings of welterweight. Crawford also knows this.

I predict in Terence Crawford’s next contract, it will be agreed that his next fight should be for unification of welterweight championship versus Spence.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 12:17:37 PM

It should only be Errol Spence for Terence Crawford’s next fight after Shawn Porter. I speculate Errol Spence wants to have that fight also because of the money and because Spence knows that he and Crawford are presently the only kings of welterweight. Crawford also knows this.

I predict in Terence Crawford’s next contract, it will be agreed that his next fight should be for unification of welterweight championship versus Spence.

Hopefully this will be the case if he beat Shawn Porter (most likely), there's no more active welter right now that can really have a good match except Errol Spence. And if the reports are true that his eye injury is remedy and now healthy, then they should set it up. Unless neither one of them wanted to make the fight to happen, and the only reasons I can only think of is the money and the split. Who will take the lion share? can they both agreed to a 50/50 split?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x