Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:43:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is crypto trading different from forex trading.  (Read 585 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 22, 2021, 01:41:16 PM

I have no experience as well but base on what i saw around the internet when i was new and seeking for specific info about trading, when it comes forex it seems almost the same with crypto, specially how to use the tools and making strategies, and of course how to make TA on it. Wherein the difference only is the assets. because crypto is more on volatility that's why alot of traders sees that crypto trading is more profitable than forex, . There's no big differential actually in my personal opinion..infact they're both risky as well.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 08:34:17 PM

i sign up in this website to study how to trade crypto. i have traded little in forex but i do not understand major part of it. is crypto trading the same with forex trading? i want to learn how to trade from this website. i have account with binance and i have 85 usdt i dont know if it is too small for trading but that is what i can afford. anyone can help me with the link of how to learn from beginning and what type of thing to learn.
$85 might be too small, but since that is what you can afford for now I will advise you to just go for it. Just be very careful when you are doing your trading. Forex trading undo Bitcoin trading or crypto currency trading in general, a similar to each other. There isn’t much difference between them.

Just that cryptocurrency trading is more volatile than forex trading, and it doesn't depend much on orders technical stuff. Sometimes it is being moved by the news. So, it is something that you will understand with time, or you can decide to be interacting with other traders to learn from them. It is still not something that you will learn within a short time, it takes dedication.
Taking into account that his knowledge about the markets is almost nonexistent and that he has almost no money I think the right play here is to delay this for some months until he can improve both aspects and then once he does he can begin to trade, after all the markets are going nowhere and even if he misses the opportunity to trade the bull market that is coming that is not a big deal as there will be a new one after that one so he will just need to bid his time and wait until it comes.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 09:39:04 PM

i sign up in this website to study how to trade crypto. i have traded little in forex but i do not understand major part of it. is crypto trading the same with forex trading? i want to learn how to trade from this website. i have account with binance and i have 85 usdt i dont know if it is too small for trading but that is what i can afford. anyone can help me with the link of how to learn from beginning and what type of thing to learn.
$85 might be too small, but since that is what you can afford for now I will advise you to just go for it. Just be very careful when you are doing your trading. Forex trading undo Bitcoin trading or crypto currency trading in general, a similar to each other. There isn’t much difference between them.

Just that cryptocurrency trading is more volatile than forex trading, and it doesn't depend much on orders technical stuff. Sometimes it is being moved by the news. So, it is something that you will understand with time, or you can decide to be interacting with other traders to learn from them. It is still not something that you will learn within a short time, it takes dedication.
Taking into account that his knowledge about the markets is almost nonexistent and that he has almost no money I think the right play here is to delay this for some months until he can improve both aspects and then once he does he can begin to trade, after all the markets are going nowhere and even if he misses the opportunity to trade the bull market that is coming that is not a big deal as there will be a new one after that one so he will just need to bid his time and wait until it comes.
Market is always there and the chances of bull run would be always there.It is just really minding off on how much you could possibly able to risk no matter what market you are tending for you to deal with.

When it comes to volatility then there is really a big difference between the two which you could really able to determine it directly once you had step your foot on it and making out some comparison.

Everything is much the same after that when it comes to sustaining yourself into the market and doing all sorts of ways on predicting on where the price could possibly go.

checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 02:02:30 PM

If you are trading about day trading then it is quite different from the long term investment and if you are trading about the trading which you want to start with only 85 Usdt, I think it is very small amount for trading. In my opinion you should start trading with a minimum amount of 500$ to 1000$. May be it is also small but would be  better for starting trade.

Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 02:35:08 PM

it's probably more profitable to do crypto trading than forex trading.
I can't tell that as it still depended on the trader, not the market itself. Granting that it has the same strategies to be applied, I'm not going to say which one is more profitable.

For you, OP, don't bother yourselves to know which one is better, just think about where you become comfortable. As I was in crypto for many years, I'm already familiar with the market which literally adds some level of confidence that I can make a trade very well. It is a need for you to decide, you can actually have them both just for the sake of you to know, coz for me, it is all just the same techniques/strategies to apply.

Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 03:23:40 PM

Probably not that much, it's just what's traded that is different between the two although I wouldn't really recommend getting in crypto trading because it's not really that profitable.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 07:43:27 PM

hello everyone.
Forex and Crypto have similarities in techniques and indicators for trading. What distinguishes Forex in a short time is only Profit and Loss and we will not be able to switch it back in the long term, because the initial decision is the final result. Cryptocurrency for me is the safest place for investment in the long term if there is a dump in the middle of the trip, the amount of digital currency we buy will be the same but different if we nominalize it with fiat. and we can be more patient to wait for the pump to happen.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 24, 2021, 08:22:53 PM

hello everyone.
Forex and Crypto have similarities in techniques and indicators for trading. What distinguishes Forex in a short time is only Profit and Loss and we will not be able to switch it back in the long term, because the initial decision is the final result. Cryptocurrency for me is the safest place for investment in the long term if there is a dump in the middle of the trip, the amount of digital currency we buy will be the same but different if we nominalize it with fiat. and we can be more patient to wait for the pump to happen.
Indicators are really just the same because on what you have used on forex could also be used on crypto and its just the same.It is really just different on how the price moves.
Also crypto market isnt really that much that effective on using technical indicators which simply means that fundamentals do really play a big role when it comes to its movement.
So its better to have both ways which you do make use of fundamentals and technicals for at least to be effective on crypto market.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 03:25:39 PM

There are similarities so also are some differences. The best way to learn crypto trading is to first read crypto trading textbooks. This will give you an in-depth understanding of some basic cryptocurrency terms, tools and other important things you will meet when you open a crypto trading account. You can check some of the threads I created on crypto ebooks. Once you know the basics, then you need to start by using a demo accounts. There are many platforms that offer a free demo account. you can check this link https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=crypto+demo+trading. When you open a demo account, you can put what you have read into practice with the free crypto that will be deposited into your balance (you cannot withdraw it. just for practising). When you are familiar with how crypto trading works, then you can start trading with that your money on Binance.
$85 is not small but you need to know that the higher your capital the bigger the interest interest if you make a profit
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 04:04:05 PM

Probably not that much, it's just what's traded that is different between the two although I wouldn't really recommend getting in crypto trading because it's not really that profitable.
It will depend on your skill, some were able to earn from both trading but we should find what suit and works best for us. I have learn to trade forex but I find investing in crypto more interesting while I have a friend who focus more on exchanging currencies. It will depend on how we will be able to manage to earn may it be on stocks, forex or crypto. We can trade them all but for sure there will be something in them that will inspires us to use more as it gives profit to us. They have different aspect and approach but same goal of getting profit in the chosen investment or currency.

Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 08:47:56 PM

There are similarities so also are some differences. The best way to learn crypto trading is to first read crypto trading textbooks. This will give you an in-depth understanding of some basic cryptocurrency terms, tools and other important things you will meet when you open a crypto trading account. You can check some of the threads I created on crypto ebooks. Once you know the basics, then you need to start by using a demo accounts. There are many platforms that offer a free demo account.
I do not really see the need to read books specialized in trading cryptocurrencies, trading is trading and the same concepts apply to all the markets, as an example while the volatility in this market is extreme any trading system should have taken this into account from the very beginning and if this was not the case then the trading system that such trader was using was incomplete, and they would have failed in any market anyway as eventually they would have made a trade which exposed themselves to too much risk.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 06:27:08 AM

There are similarities so also are some differences. The best way to learn crypto trading is to first read crypto trading textbooks. This will give you an in-depth understanding of some basic cryptocurrency terms, tools and other important things you will meet when you open a crypto trading account. You can check some of the threads I created on crypto ebooks. Once you know the basics, then you need to start by using a demo accounts. There are many platforms that offer a free demo account.
I do not really see the need to read books specialized in trading cryptocurrencies, trading is trading and the same concepts apply to all the markets, as an example while the volatility in this market is extreme any trading system should have taken this into account from the very beginning and if this was not the case then the trading system that such trader was using was incomplete, and they would have failed in any market anyway as eventually they would have made a trade which exposed themselves to too much risk.
Basically, forex and cryptocurrencies have the same technical analysis, but both have different sides to fluctuations. Crypto has high fluctuations, so it will be easier to make a profit and similarly to swallow losses it will be easier too. but for investment opportunities I think crypto is more promising, because there are still few people who understand and have great opportunities in terms of technological developments
BruceLee98

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 01:01:44 PM

Yes there are certain differences between the forex space and crypto space.Cryptocurrencies are very volatile while forex markets are more stable. ... Such moves are rare in forex markets and mostly occur in exotic pairs. In this light, it is easier to control risk on forex, but the profit potential is bigger in crypto markets. In crypto coins(bitcoin) are traded but in forex currency pairs are traded.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 03:16:10 PM

hello everyone.
is crypto trading the same with forex trading? i want to learn how to trade from this website. i have account with binance and i have 85 usdt i dont know if it is too small for trading but that is what i can afford. anyone can help me with the link of how to learn from beginning and what type of thing to learn.
If I'm not experienced with forex trading because I've never invest here. I little bit learned in youtube videos Crypto trading and forex trading is very different. And Even in forex risk is high then crypto trading. 85$ Usdt is enough for first time trading as per as Newbie.
You said you are not experienced on Forex so that you it is really tough to guide anyone .However Forex and crypto trading is totally different .Crypto has lots of option to trade like Spot ,stake,farm and Leverage etc .On the other and on Forex you can trade on Leverage which is just similar with crypto .Crypto market is risky and high volatile you can earn a lot from here within short time which is not really possible on Forex .85$ is not much enough for future trading but he can do spot with it but before trading you can learn about trading on Google and youtube either you can loose your valuable fund .

josef.1979

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 01:40:15 PM

hello everyone.
I have never done forex trading but I have traded some cryptos, so I feel conceptually speaking in a way crypto trading can be categorized as forex trading.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 02:19:57 PM

Reading books is just like to gain some ideas but not literally it means that this could save us from losing due to the volatility of the market and both forex and crypto trading have. Though they it look different, however, TA's and all trading strategies are quite the same.

But I could say that crypto trading is more risky, not because of its volatility as they both have but it is due to the numbers of coins available in the market and if we are too lazy to make any searches and to do chart analysis, I can imagine already what will be the result, and that certainly disappointing.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 28, 2021, 05:12:00 PM

If I'm not experienced with forex trading because I've never invest here. I little bit learned in youtube videos Crypto trading and forex trading is very different. And Even in forex risk is high then crypto trading. 85$ Usdt is enough for first time trading as per as Newbie.
You said you are not experienced on Forex so that you it is really tough to guide anyone .However Forex and crypto trading is totally different .Crypto has lots of option to trade like Spot ,stake,farm and Leverage etc .On the other and on Forex you can trade on Leverage which is just similar with crypto .Crypto market is risky and high volatile you can earn a lot from here within short time which is not really possible on Forex .85$ is not much enough for future trading but he can do spot with it but before trading you can learn about trading on Google and youtube either you can loose your valuable fund .
Maybe we shouldn't say "totally" different, I mean yes they are different and yes there is a big difference in volatility as well. In order to see the rises and drops that bitcoin has, forex needs to leverage the hell out of it, and the bitcoin leverages? They are at levels forex can never reach. However, we should not consider it as something that would be understandable to people who are new to crypto, so we should not say "totally" different.

Think of it like a cat and a lion, they are basically the same species but they are so vastly different from each other as well. Think of it like you and me playing basketball or Lebron playing it, same sport but so different. It is kind of like that.

Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 09:24:45 PM

Basically, forex and cryptocurrencies have the same technical analysis, but both have different sides to fluctuations. Crypto has high fluctuations, so it will be easier to make a profit and similarly to swallow losses it will be easier too. but for investment opportunities I think crypto is more promising, because there are still few people who understand and have great opportunities in terms of technological developments
Agreed, which is why I prefer this market over any other, not only the volatility is greater which is great for those that are interested in short term trades, the long term opportunities are better as well for those that are thinking on the long term, after all even if we know that bitcoin is without a doubt the king of this market and the one leading by far the race to see which coin becomes the main form of money in the world of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin cannot do it all and as such we have many interesting projects which could become successful in this market and you can invest early on while they are still incredibly cheap.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 771

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 10:22:59 PM

Agreed, which is why I prefer this market over any other, not only the volatility is greater which is great for those that are interested in short term trades, the long term opportunities are better as well for those that are thinking on the long term, after all even if we know that bitcoin is without a doubt the king of this market and the one leading by far the race to see which coin becomes the main form of money in the world of cryptocurrencies, bitcoin cannot do it all and as such we have many interesting projects which could become successful in this market and you can invest early on while they are still incredibly cheap.
When it comes to volatility aspect specially on lower time frames then i could really say that it is really worth the risk if you do really mind off on dealing with active trades or making out some scalping unlike when you do

trade in forex or stocks which movements arent really that high in intensity but surely it is less riskier than dealing with crypto but well we are really that risk takers for us to try out on things which do really give the

opportunity for us to earn profits on big scale if we do able to make some good trades unlike on forex but there are still some traditional traders which arent really that much ready with this kind of movement.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 29, 2021, 11:07:18 PM

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile while forex markets are more stable. ... Such moves are rare in forex markets and mostly occur in exotic pairs. In this light, it is easier to control risk on forex, but the profit potential is bigger in crypto markets.
Yes, one of the differences is about volatility. Crypto is riskier because of volatility, but the volatility makes a higher chance to gain bigger profits. If someone doesn't want to have a big risk, he prefers to choose forex. But if someone wants to try to gain bigger profits, then it is better to choose crypto trading. Basically, we can deal with the volatility by having sufficient knowledge about crypto, so we know how to manage our coins well. Volatility can be an advantage if we know how to deal with it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: