Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most performing altcoin for October  (Read 1660 times)
Lunafox

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2021, 09:32:16 PM

Without a doubt, for this month of October I have my eyes on Divi that comes with Everything, activation of staking in Divi smart wallet, its excellent masternode ROI and much more

Still now many coins are created only for speculations without any practical use. It is necessary to study all benefits that coin give to people and all is advantages. Now appear many interesting coins that offer different tools to earn money like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447530144894234631

It is very good that investors have a big choice of blockchains and different tools for investment. It allows them to have more opportunities. Cryptocurrency becomes more useful for people.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KellyCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2021, 08:35:39 AM

If things continue with the bull trend I think we will see Defi and NFT related coins perform the best since that's what all the hype is about right now.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
Tessnik

Activity: 336
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 09:55:25 AM

If things continue with the bull trend I think we will see Defi and NFT related coins perform the best since that's what all the hype is about right now.
I have not seen any Defi project picking up with the current bull season, most of the performing altcoins of this season are none NFTs or Defi. Take binance coin for example it volume has increased recently and ADA is another one.
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 02:27:22 PM

To be in demand for a long time and not to be a hype coin must be useful for people. Now a lot of interesting projects appear but the idea must be realized. There are projects that offers to unify the DeFi landscape to connect different blockchain. Here some information about it https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defis-ido-on-kccpad-friday-17th-september-2021-bc69ded9f602

Cryptocurrency industry is actively developing and a lot of new blockchains appear, so there is a big demand in interaction between different blockchains.

New projects attract a lot of attention. Now cryptocurrency market raise and investors are looking for new prospective projects that will be able to bring profit in future.
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2021, 04:50:13 PM

October is known for his bullish month in Cryptocurrency. In october most of the time market are green and most of time altseason began from here. The most bullish coin which I seen in this october in my portfolio is SHIB INU and Polkadot (DOT) they perform incredible in my whole portfolio I know many more coin also perform in October but have any idea about them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 09:32:15 PM

Still now many coins are created only for speculations without any practical use. It is necessary to study all benefits that coin give to people and all is advantages. Now appear many interesting coins that offer different tools to earn money like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447530144894234631

It is very good that investors have a big choice of blockchains and different tools for investment. It allows them to have more opportunities. Cryptocurrency becomes more useful for people.

Many miners steal electricity to have the advantage in mining. So there is a demand in blockchain that does not require a lot of electricity.
Now mining requires a lot of electricity and many countries want to ban mining.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 03:26:03 AM

Personally still think that ETH has some way to go.

Investors will enjoy the PoS mechanism much more than PoW given that they are able to earn interest on their coins. Also ETH2.0 is still on the horizon and I don't think that has totally been priced in.

It's already up quite a bit so far and I think there is a real chance we'll test $5k this time round.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 15, 2021, 07:44:05 PM

I think October is a very important month for crypto traders. Because maybe this month the bull market is starting. We saw last month the price of Bitcoin went from $42,000 to $58000 . At present, the price of BTS is around 57 thousand dollars. I think this is also an important month for altacoin traders. It the btc price get stability then altcoins session will be stated. I am very much optimistic to see a altcoins bullish trend in this month. 

In deed, October  has been very Bullish month for crypto when we look at history so is happening now and we are witnessing Bitcoin Price is above 60K now and it may break its previous ATH record. I think ETH, Dot, Solana, Luna will outperform once rally is triggered in Alts Market, XRP can also perform if its issues are resolved with SEC. Generally Rally in Alts Market happens when Bitcoin is stable and Bitcoin Dominance Index starts coming down as that is the indication that money is flowing from Bitcoin to Alts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Oneandpure

Activity: 2044
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 06:29:40 AM

I think October is a very important month for crypto traders. Because maybe this month the bull market is starting. We saw last month the price of Bitcoin went from $42,000 to $58000 . At present, the price of BTS is around 57 thousand dollars. I think this is also an important month for altacoin traders. It the btc price get stability then altcoins session will be stated. I am very much optimistic to see a altcoins bullish trend in this month. 

In deed, October  has been very Bullish month for crypto when we look at history so is happening now and we are witnessing Bitcoin Price is above 60K now and it may break its previous ATH record. I think ETH, Dot, Solana, Luna will outperform once rally is triggered in Alts Market, XRP can also perform if its issues are resolved with SEC. Generally Rally in Alts Market happens when Bitcoin is stable and Bitcoin Dominance Index starts coming down as that is the indication that money is flowing from Bitcoin to Alts.
XRP issues have been solve from SEC commission and the XRP team success win, but now problem why many altcoin price still stuck because bitcoin still dominance and always up for last two days, we need moment when bitcoin keep stable and $62,000 is enough and good price for bitcoin to give chance altcoin wake up to higher price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 06:53:17 AM

I am paying special attention to AAVE, perhaps everyone knows Aave as a DeFi protocol primarily focused on liquidity, allowing users to become depositors or borrowers. Depositors earn income in the form of interest, while borrowers borrow assets to use.
I am sure it will soon receive a strong rally in the near future with the plans being developed. And moreover, there is bullish divergence in RSI and MACD creating a higher impulse bar.
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 07:49:21 PM

Many miners steal electricity to have the advantage in mining. So there is a demand in blockchain that does not require a lot of electricity.
Now mining requires a lot of electricity and many countries want to ban mining.

It is not good for the reputation of cryptocurrency when miners steal electricity.

That is why it is important that appear new mining consensuses that do not demand so much electricity.
zayika570

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 08:04:25 PM

It is not good for the reputation of cryptocurrency when miners steal electricity.

That is why it is important that appear new mining consensuses that do not demand so much electricity.

Cryptocurrency industry is actively developing. I thin that in future cryptocurrency will become more eco-friendly.
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 12:32:14 AM

I think one of the best NFT tokens was DEC or Dark Energy Crystal which pumps up to 3x it's the price where you had to invest a huge amount of money, you have to triple your investment in just a few weeks in less than a month. This is how it should be for an NFT game, unlike the other NFT games that were like this in their early stage but crashed and continue to fall until it is no longer exist.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
MrcMrc

Activity: 518
Merit: 45

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 03:01:42 AM

I think one of the best NFT tokens was DEC or Dark Energy Crystal which pumps up to 3x it's the price where you had to invest a huge amount of money, you have to triple your investment in just a few weeks in less than a month. This is how it should be for an NFT game, unlike the other NFT games that were like this in their early stage but crashed and continue to fall until it is no longer exist.
Dark energy is a wonderful NFT project I followed the project from the beginning until it was launched then it pumped but I regret that I did not by the coun during the pre-sale to a missed that opportunity.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Rocky993
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 10:26:29 AM

After a long period of tug-of-war, the Kipte market is showing signs of shifting, as the market has been going down for a long time.  It took two to three times to get back to the place.  But to everyone's surprise, the way BTC has performed, now Sol, ADA, ALGO, LUNA and XLM, all these altacoin performances will surprise or amaze everyone.
Lunafox

Activity: 109

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 06:11:02 PM

To be in demand for a long time and not to be a hype coin must be useful for people. Now a lot of interesting projects appear but the idea must be realized. There are projects that offers to unify the DeFi landscape to connect different blockchain. Here some information about it https://pacificdefi.medium.com/pacific-defis-ido-on-kccpad-friday-17th-september-2021-bc69ded9f602

New projects attract a lot of attention. Now cryptocurrency market raise and investors are looking for new prospective projects that will be able to bring profit in future.

I agree that there are a lot of projects but it is necessary to check everything before investing. There are a lot of promising altcoins but it is necessary to find them Smiley
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 06:31:56 PM

This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?

I think what has been discussed is that almost all of the answers given are close to the current situation. but personally for october this is more interesting with the shiba inu movement, besides shiba there are also NFT tokens which are favorites in october

SDKmaster

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 07:30:28 PM

Cryptocurrency industry is actively developing. I thin that in future cryptocurrency will become more eco-friendly.

Because cryptocurrency mining requires a lot of electricity cryptocurrency industry has a bad reputation. It will be good if cryptocurrency mining will become more eco-friendly.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 07:49:15 PM

We could expect one more push from FTM uphill and to reach new ath so be aware of that. i think it will perform really good the last 13days of october.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 10:28:22 PM

This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?

Most performing altcoins this month was Tron(Trx), Shiba Inu(Shib), Ethereum(ETH), AXS(Axie Infinity) and Bitcoin(Btc)
these coins if your going to check them all the movement within this mont, they performed so well and
you will the volume got increased very much. And I think it will get more higher in the future for sure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: