Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most performing altcoin for October  (Read 1660 times)
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 05:20:28 PM

Yes, hopefully all altcoins experience an upward trend because by experiencing price changes, we may also be more enthusiastic in hunting for prizes on this forum, and hopefully in the future the price of ethereum can go to the moon.

In this case, all of us as Crypto lovers also hope that what you say will come true for the future, at least the Altcoins that we generate from each prized Project that we participate in will have an exchange value when distributed at the end of the campaign. I think this is what bounty hunters want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SDKmaster

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2021, 05:23:09 PM

Still now many coins are created only for speculations without any practical use. It is necessary to study all benefits that coin give to people and all is advantages. Now appear many interesting coins that offer different tools to earn money like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447530144894234631

The price of Bitcoin continues to rise. More people want to mine bitcoin. It means that soon mining will require even more electricity and a lot of miners will steal electricity.

That is why in future will be popular mining that does not require much electricity. Mining must be ecological friendly.
purka5

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 01:13:13 PM

Still now many coins are created only for speculations without any practical use. It is necessary to study all benefits that coin give to people and all is advantages. Now appear many interesting coins that offer different tools to earn money like this https://twitter.com/CsProOfficial/status/1447530144894234631

That is why in future will be popular mining that does not require much electricity. Mining must be ecological friendly.

Mining requires a lot of electricity and I think that it is important to change the situation and move to more ecological friendly mining to protect nature from pollution.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2021, 05:12:24 PM

Much of which assumed to immediately meet the bull market this month, indeed with market conditions that have increased in several coins with a fairly large value to make fresh air for investors or activists in the field of cryptocurrency, from me personally maybe there will be some altcoin Popular began to raise its fangs to make a new Ath this month, considering more and more people are interested in Crypto and by looking at market conditions that tend to be in a profitable direction.

watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2021, 05:20:38 PM

For the month of october i invest a little in shiba inu !!, i see the shiba community growing more and more and i am interested in shiba inu. I think the future of shiba Inu will be very good and can provide a lot of benefits for people who invest in it
shiba is indeed quite attention-grabbing when in its fairly rapid development for the size of a new coin,
but the development is basically based on fomo and hype as the influencers who made this coin pumped up a lot.
As for the future, as long as this coin is still using a system like this, I don't think there are many significant changes apart from the pump and dump on this coin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Kezacky

Activity: 735
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 09:17:21 PM

It is really hard to predict the most performing one. You never know what cryptocurrency will rise at the highest rate compared to the other ones. For now, I believe in Ethereum price to make it happen. It has a big potential and it can show a part of its potential as we are in a great period now. I would like to see the price breaking the $4,5k resistance and move on till reaching $6k at least.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 11:27:37 PM

I think the coins that shined the most in October were Cardano and Shiba Inu, I invested in Shiba Inu for 3 months and have made more than 28x profit, but I'm still holding on because I believe Shiba Inu's performance will continue to shine, especially since many exchanges are actively trading Shiba Inu.
abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 07:53:18 AM

This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?

for the month of October it looks like not only Bitcoin and Ethereum are having a surge in the market, but Bnb, cardano, and Polkadot are also having a move in the market. but of the several Altcoins that are moving in the market, I am more interested in ADA and Polkadot this October, and maybe even in the future it will also have a higher price than now

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 08:28:59 AM

The top altcoins are the best investments in this month such as ethereum, cardano, binance coin and I still recommend these coins in the next month because I believe that these coins will increase the price further. I really don't recommend investing in meme coin but the Shiba Inu is the most performing altcoin in this month. Lucky those who invested earlier but I don't know if it is good to invest now because the price is now high I expect the dump price soon.

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 08:44:01 AM

In this case, all of us as Crypto lovers also hope that what you say will come true for the future, at least the Altcoins that we generate from each prized Project that we participate in will have an exchange value when distributed at the end of the campaign. I think this is what bounty hunters want.
If you say so, then I think every Altcoin given by the project team clearly has a basic price, even though when you exchange it to the exchange the price is very different and there are still some that cannot be exchanged if the project team does not make a listing for their token into any exchange, so this is nothing to think about.
triat

Activity: 1176
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 08:45:54 AM

The top altcoins are the best investments in this month such as ethereum, cardano, binance coin and I still recommend these coins in the next month because I believe that these coins will increase the price further. I really don't recommend investing in meme coin but the Shiba Inu is the most performing altcoin in this month. Lucky those who invested earlier but I don't know if it is good to invest now because the price is now high I expect the dump price soon.
As for me, it is best to buy DOT now and participate in auctions on them, where the opportunity to earn is much higher than expected + 50% growth of some tokens.
Swapzone_pr

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 09:09:57 AM

New cryptos carry the potential for high rewards, but they also carry more risk, so it's good to keep more established projects in your sights, too, the ones that I would watch: Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB), Cardano (ADA) and Ripple’s XRP, I can even bet they'll fly up  Wink
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 05:53:01 PM

For the month of october i invest a little in shiba inu !!, i see the shiba community growing more and more and i am interested in shiba inu. I think the future of shiba Inu will be very good and can provide a lot of benefits for people who invest in it
shiba is indeed quite attention-grabbing when in its fairly rapid development for the size of a new coin,
but the development is basically based on fomo and hype as the influencers who made this coin pumped up a lot.
As for the future, as long as this coin is still using a system like this, I don't think there are many significant changes apart from the pump and dump on this coin.

True, but i see shiba inu on the other side so i am interested in investing in shiba inu, because shiba inu has formed a community with neat and many or has many users. therefore I am interested in investing in it. besides that, Shiba Inu is also supported by figures who have moved or changed the value of a digital currency, namely Elon Musk. maybe now it doesn't have many significant changes, but I see it in the long term

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 06:10:57 PM

Altcoin have started well from the beginning of the year and,  I believe altcoin trajectory is still upward.  I am holding ethereum and I am looking forward to see ethereum at new ATH.  We have seen $4k  plus,  it is time for ether to test $10k and possibly stay there! 

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 06:31:47 PM

Can we add Shiba Inu as one of the coins which really still performing well. Binance did a promotion for Shiba Inu and seems more investors turned again towards Sibha Inu. Just would like to know what really brings investors to invest on such a meme coin? Elon Musk is a back bone of Shiba Inu. Whatsoever, I have invested a lump of amount on it and yes believe in its growth in near future.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jorjeIII

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 07:31:07 PM

I think that now many projects prefer to use PoS mining. PoS mining is ecological friendly and it does not require a lot of electricity.

New projects, that appear prefer to use PoS mining, but old projects continue to use PoW mining in spite it requires a lot of electricity.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 08:19:59 PM

Can we add Shiba Inu as one of the coins which really still performing well. Binance did a promotion for Shiba Inu and seems more investors turned again towards Sibha Inu. Just would like to know what really brings investors to invest on such a meme coin? Elon Musk is a back bone of Shiba Inu. Whatsoever, I have invested a lump of amount on it and yes believe in its growth in near future.
Haven't you seen about the recent news that says that Elon doesn't have shiba.
it seems that the manipulation and pump of shiba will soon be over and it looks like the shiba community is starting to get angry today because it is certain that there will be quite an impact on the price of shiba.
but whatever it is, everyone has predicted things like this because the coin pump won't run for a long time.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 08:25:54 PM

This month of October has started on a very remarkable note for the entire cryptocurrency market with ethereum almost recovering back to $4500 and Bitcoin seating above $51k price which is a good sign that October is going to be a remarkable month in the prices of most crypto coins, I will like to see your predictions on altcoins market for October which altcoin do you have faith in and what are the indices that will make that happen?
Based on what we had experienced during pandemic that was making some coins to struggle to increase in the market which they are about to pump right now for traders to achieve their profits. BNB and ethereum is good for investment with full confidence that you will earn well from the investment. In every October ethereum and BNB always improve in massive increase before the end of the year.

G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 11:03:39 PM

OPACITY!

Up over 70% this week. Even bigger pumps are coming.

pjwaffle

Activity: 539

BIB Exchange

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 11:20:34 PM

When it comes to altcoins that's probably the case, where the ones that performed well before the market turned bearish, such as near, SOL, ADA, Chng, banano, and finally the Shib Inu meme. because these are really generating good performance in the market where even now they are showing good signs and you know, in my opinion most of them seem to be based on Bitcoin growth rate. there are a lot of good coins but here are some ideas that i would like to recommend you.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: