Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:26:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a right time to buy some ethereum?.  (Read 1729 times)
zonefloor

Activity: 1876
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 11:04:25 PM

If you had made the purchase instead of asking, you would have made a nice profit now. When you think of some things for investment, don't ask other people about it, make your investment. After this time, if you say 10% or 20% is enough for me, I recommend you to invest in the same way. But if you say that less than 2x does not satisfy me, I suggest you find and invest in another crypto currency other than bitcoin or ethereum. Otherwise, in my opinion, more than 2x of both is difficult.
Questat

Activity: 2884
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 11:08:05 PM

Ethereum should be presented in your portfolio anyways. This is one of the most fundamental coins and I would suggest to give it at least 20% of your crypto portfolio. You can't buy the dippest dip, there is no need to guess. Just hold it and buy more on dumps - you won't be disappointed.
I agree, ethereum is one of the big players, and while I am not as convinced about ethereum as I am about bitcoin without a doubt it is a project that will not disappear overnight and as such it is worth a small investment, 20% seems about right, anything more than that and I would think the people investing so much money in it are exposing themselves too strongly to this coin, however at the end of the day each person needs to take the necessary decisions regarding their capital.
Ethereum is still on the lead among altcoins, though it has a tough competition against BNB, and with the huge fees problem, I'm not believing that this coin will lose its potential in the future. Many projects are still using the ETH platform and that helps to make this coin exist but I think the developers must have to find a solution to their fees as it really becomes disappointing otherwise it could lose its position.

24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 11:16:13 PM

Ethereum should be presented in your portfolio anyways. This is one of the most fundamental coins and I would suggest to give it at least 20% of your crypto portfolio. You can't buy the dippest dip, there is no need to guess. Just hold it and buy more on dumps - you won't be disappointed.
I agree, ethereum is one of the big players, and while I am not as convinced about ethereum as I am about bitcoin without a doubt it is a project that will not disappear overnight and as such it is worth a small investment, 20% seems about right, anything more than that and I would think the people investing so much money in it are exposing themselves too strongly to this coin, however at the end of the day each person needs to take the necessary decisions regarding their capital.
Ethereum is still on the lead among altcoins, though it has a tough competition against BNB, and with the huge fees problem, I'm not believing that this coin will lose its potential in the future. Many projects are still using the ETH platform and that helps to make this coin exist but I think the developers must have to find a solution to their fees as it really becomes disappointing otherwise it could lose its position.

The trust on eth is still there because at the back of our minds, the eth dev team is really doing their job to address those issues like gas fees. And I do really believe that they are doing something to improve their network. This is why people are still buying despite their shortcomings in terms of gas fees. It is only a matter of time before they announce about the progress on their network.
aylabadia05

Activity: 1568
Merit: 773

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2021, 05:53:50 AM

Ethereum is an Altcoin that has great potential for us to collect even though the price is not what it is today. The right time to collect coins that are considered good is not when the price is rising, but the right time to collect good coins like Ethereum when prices are low or declining.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 06:29:25 AM

Only about 10% away from the current ATH,,, and still taking time to go there because of BTC,,, with BTC upside potential still plenty to go, yes I think it is still the right time to buy ETH. When BTC eventually goes super ATH and comes back down, ETH will probably also come down even harder, but not back to this price so soon I think.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 07:07:06 AM

I think top coins is always right time to invest with, but if you have invest a year ago, maybe now you have a bunch of money by ethereum's big increasing price now, because last year it's just around 300 usd the price of ethereum and now it boom to a high peak price above 4000 usd. Maybe now it's not yet late to invest with since it has the possibility to increase more.

bigjuk

Activity: 1088
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 07:31:07 AM

Ethereum is an Altcoin that has great potential for us to collect even though the price is not what it is today. The right time to collect coins that are considered good is not when the price is rising, but the right time to collect good coins like Ethereum when prices are low or declining.
The low price of Ethereum also has causes and consequences and everyone's benchmark is also different, because when the price of Ethereum was still at $3K, some people still thought it was expensive, and when the current price was $4K, those who bought it at $3K. already starting to smile and those who are still waiting for a cheaper price are getting confused Grin

Lotus

Activity: 107
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2021, 07:36:54 AM

It's long term perspectives seem solid. Choosing when to buy matters if you're looking to sell fast. If you are going to HODL, then don't try to time the market.

Forgotten Crypt - Zero-Trust trading. Take the guesswork out of trading.
http://www.ForgottenCrypt.com
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 09:11:58 AM

If I were you I will wait for the correction and retracement of ethereum before entering and buying it because I don't want to get FOMOed and buy high. Always remember to enter and accumulate every dip not every time that it is bullish.

In order to avoid buying high, you need to know what "high" means. Is Ethereum high right now? In a sense yes, because otherwise it wouldn't be hovering around its all time high, but then it is also possible that it breaks out and goes towards four figures at full speed. Really tough to tell here and I wouldn't bet my house on neither of both possibilities. Today it looks very healthy and stable, but that could change tomorrow. Just don't go all in, buy in tranches and build up your position over time no matter which direction it takes in the short-term.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 01:33:19 PM

In order to avoid buying high, you need to know what "high" means. Is Ethereum high right now? In a sense yes, because otherwise it wouldn't be hovering around its all time high, but then it is also possible that it breaks out and goes towards four figures at full speed. Really tough to tell here and I wouldn't bet my house on neither of both possibilities. Today it looks very healthy and stable, but that could change tomorrow. Just don't go all in, buy in tranches and build up your position over time no matter which direction it takes in the short-term.

The market is so volatile and the possible price that Ethereum may attain in any moment is unpredictable so if you are ready to take the risk then why not there is no such perfect timing to buy ETH. I would like to share my regretful moment on my trading this past weekends, I was at the market and looking for a good to buy token for day trading, I check BTC, ETH, SOL and other token that I know worth on a day trade, at that time ETH was dipping around $3.6k I hesitate and I didn't bought it, just an hour later I check ETH and the price starts pumping, the pump that I know it will keep rising and I ended up missing to get a profit because of my hesitation. Now the market of ETH is very healthy in fact it attained its new ATH so it's up to you if you would like to take a chance to invest or wait.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 01:49:28 PM

Yes we still have the opportunity to buy Ethereum. We can see that the price of Bitcoin has increased a lot more than Ethereum but the price of Ethereum has not increased compared to that.However, if Bitcoin goes between 1 million, the price of Etherium will go up to 10k to 15k dollar.And looking at the speed of Bitcoin, it seems that it will soon be one million dollars. So I think there is still a chance to buy ethereum.
NIKUBHI
Copper Member

Activity: 897
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 01:52:43 PM

Ethereum is the top second cryptocurrency in the crypto market and has a main blockchain that holds many of the ecr20 supported blockchains projects. As we know that the demand for crypto these days is in a big hipe and all peoples want to hold some major cryptocurrencies to make a good gain in the future. In my opinion, this is not late to buy Ethereum as of this price because if we hold it, it should provide a decent gain in the upcoming time for sure.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1366

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 02:17:51 PM

Ethereum looks very Bullish now and likely to hit 4K in few days if Bitcoin remains Bullish. Once Ethereum's major upgrade occurs sometime in late 2021 or early 2022, one simulation estimates that the circulating supply of Ethereum could shrink by around 1.4% each year at current rates of fee burning. Is this the right time to collect eth and wait till upgrade happen?.

Ethereum already passed the $4k mark. Now everyone is waiting for the world's second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap to reach a higher price than $5k per coin. I strongly believe now is the right time to buy Ethereum as the cryptocurrency is worth a lot more than meets the eye. Once ETH 2.0 starts "kicking", prices will never be the same as they are now. ETH could soar well above $10k per coin after the upgrade. What matters is not the price but rather how useful the cryptocurrency is. As long as ETH is useful, there should be nothing to worry about. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 02:29:24 PM

regardless of the issue, ethereum is well worth it as a purchase option. In my opinion, at this time, Ethereum's move seems to be blocked by a fast bullish because of the problem of high gas fees. if ethereum is able to overcome this I think ethereum is able to pump faster and in early 2022 it will be an early sign that ethereum can rise

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
aylabadia05

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2021, 07:48:56 AM

The low price of Ethereum also has causes and consequences and everyone's benchmark is also different, because when the price of Ethereum was still at $3K, some people still thought it was expensive, and when the current price was $4K, those who bought it at $3K. already starting to smile and those who are still waiting for a cheaper price are getting confused Grin
Confusion as you call it is a fact that happens a lot. There are still many who have doubts on whether Ethereum is profitable or not if they collect Ethereum. For me there is no problem at all on Ethereum even though the price of ETH is not what it is today.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 08:40:50 AM

Ethereum looks very Bullish now and likely to hit 4K in few days if Bitcoin remains Bullish. Once Ethereum's major upgrade occurs sometime in late 2021 or early 2022, one simulation estimates that the circulating supply of Ethereum could shrink by around 1.4% each year at current rates of fee burning. Is this the right time to collect eth and wait till upgrade happen?.

Buying ethereum is not only at a time of correction, for now I think it's also the right time to buy ethereum, but after you buy it now you have to make sales targets to get profits. means you have to determine the sales method yourself.

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1372
Merit: 741

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 09:24:54 PM

Buying ethereum is not only at a time of correction, for now I think it's also the right time to buy ethereum, but after you buy it now you have to make sales targets to get profits. means you have to determine the sales method yourself.
BNB has a safe level of investment for now, but there are several other coins in my view that are good, namely BNB and the big 5 coins on the marketcap, the coins are still in the cheap category and have good market movements, especially when there is a pump for bitcoin, the coins will also follow themselves, even the top 5 marketcap coins are suitable for long-term investments compared to investments in other coins.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2021, 08:36:26 PM

Ethereum already passed the $4k mark. Now everyone is waiting for the world's second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap to reach a higher price than $5k per coin. I strongly believe now is the right time to buy Ethereum as the cryptocurrency is worth a lot more than meets the eye. Once ETH 2.0 starts "kicking", prices will never be the same as they are now. ETH could soar well above $10k per coin after the upgrade. What matters is not the price but rather how useful the cryptocurrency is. As long as ETH is useful, there should be nothing to worry about. Just my thoughts Grin
The use case of a coin is one of the most important aspects of it, without it a coin most certainly is useless, and what better example of this than meme coins, what purpose do they have? None, they are just there for users to speculate with them based on nothing but hype, and as soon as that hype is gone then the coin crashes, ethereum is still a good coin and even if its price is high there is not reason to believe its price will no be even higher in the future.
aylabadia05

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2021, 08:56:06 AM

BNB has a safe level of investment for now, but there are several other coins in my view that are good, namely BNB and the big 5 coins on the marketcap, the coins are still in the cheap category and have good market movements, especially when there is a pump for bitcoin, the coins will also follow themselves, even the top 5 marketcap coins are suitable for long-term investments compared to investments in other coins.
It's too general as an explanation. You should be able to clearly suggest what type of coin is the most suitable to choose. BNB is currently a safe type of coin for investment, but other coins such as Solana are also on the safe list for investment.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2021, 03:42:28 PM

For long term investment yes, but for middle and short term, its not the perfect time yet, IMHO. Better wait Ethereum 2.0 launch and bring good market movement, its probably will hit $10K. As a side note, Ethereum has already hit $4k in its past run, so I think it would be easy to hit $10k, if 2.0 was released and got some good market sentiment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: