Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a right time to buy some ethereum?.  (Read 1717 times)
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 05:19:19 AM

Right, I think it's a good time to buy and store more coins for this one, Ethereum is a decentralized software platform that also created a cryptocurrency called Ether. Now Ethereum is still ranked second in the crypto market after bitcoin, Investing in Ethereum is very profitable and proves to be very safe when the market is unstable.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 05:40:25 AM

No, since the price of ethereum has moved to $4k few days ago show that anyone want to buy ethereum will not have so much to achieve from it before the end of this year 2021. Anyone that want to buy ethereum should wait till January 2022 when the price of ethereum will drop to $3k before they can buy as much they want to buy and hold till the price increase to $5k before sale. I will be saving money to buy ethereum next year 20222 when the price of ethereum drop to $3k so that I will make a massive income from it .

ranaprime

Activity: 1380

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 01:14:42 PM

Those who were involved in this crypto market in 2017-2018 can say how much they regret today. I myself have seen that the price of ether at that time was very little compared to the current market . However, at present the price of ether is comparatively reasonable. So this is the right time to buy ethereum.

///     ASAN VERSE     ///     Building the Future of Digital Art     ///
ASAN VERSE NFT MARKETPLACE
METAVERSE FOR ART COMMUNITY
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 01:31:14 PM

No, since the price of ethereum has moved to $4k few days ago show that anyone want to buy ethereum will not have so much to achieve from it before the end of this year 2021. Anyone that want to buy ethereum should wait till January 2022 when the price of ethereum will drop to $3k before they can buy as much they want to buy and hold till the price increase to $5k before sale. I will be saving money to buy ethereum next year 20222 when the price of ethereum drop to $3k so that I will make a massive income from it .

I would also chose to do the same as you with you. While  for some this current price of ETH is reasonable enough, I personally think that I could buy more if a wait for a dip, compared to the amount that I’ll get if I buy it on today’s price. Well, that’s just my personal take on this but it isn’t too bad to buy right now as well, especially if you have the capital now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ringgo96

Activity: 1554
Merit: 276

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 01:51:32 PM

Since the past ethereum has been feasible for us to invest and now its value is very high, but this does not mean we do not have the opportunity to benefit in investing in ethereum because in the future the value of ethereum can reach a new ATH and pass the current highest value, with the burning of coins then the value will also have a positive impact later, Let's wait for the next surprise.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 02:21:35 PM

If you are going to buy Ethereum this time so you should target should be a long term, Ethereum is a very strongest coin and in this coin has given very good return in 2021 so I am expecting that Ethereum can give the big surprise in 2022.

Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 04:47:36 PM

Many analysts believe that the Ethereum trend will decline due to many things, for example, NFT game developers need high speed while the ERC-20 network is getting slower and costs continue to rise, the number of developers switching to BSC and Polygon will make ETH die soon.

arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 04:53:32 PM

No I think it's not right time to buy eth because price too much pump so invest now risky and also now people not focusing more to Eth due to high fee and mostly use case now polygon and bsc may b due to this eth decrease more

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 06:36:07 PM

Ethereum looks very Bullish now and likely to hit 4K in few days if Bitcoin remains Bullish. Once Ethereum's major upgrade occurs sometime in late 2021 or early 2022, one simulation estimates that the circulating supply of Ethereum could shrink by around 1.4% each year at current rates of fee burning. Is this the right time to collect eth and wait till upgrade happen?.

Buying ethereum is not only at a time of correction, for now I think it's also the right time to buy ethereum, but after you buy it now you have to make sales targets to get profits. means you have to determine the sales method yourself.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 11:06:03 AM

Ethereum looks very Bullish now and likely to hit 4K in few days if Bitcoin remains Bullish. Once Ethereum's major upgrade occurs sometime in late 2021 or early 2022, one simulation estimates that the circulating supply of Ethereum could shrink by around 1.4% each year at current rates of fee burning. Is this the right time to collect eth and wait till upgrade happen?.

It should be noted that if you really want to buy Ethereum at the current price then you need to hold it for a long term investment. I personally believe that ethereum may increase more than its current price in the future. The decision is yours, I just remind you.

Orange89

Activity: 1008
Merit: 2

I WANTED EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 12:09:32 PM

At the current situation in short term i am not taking entry but instead i had buy some eth for long term their are alot of project launching in the Eth every day i am still waiting for the launch of ETH 2.0 which will solve everything at i am really excited and waiting to see Eth price on moon after the lanch of Eth 2.0

Hello TheSe is Christiano RONALDO
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 01:29:30 PM

If you check the chart history of Bitcoin and Ethereum you will get your answer. The chart will clearly show you these both grow in value year by year so I believe the time is right to buy. At present, it is consolidated around $4K and looking to rise further so I would say Ethereum is a long-term coin to get good gains but do your analysis also.

gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 01:59:21 PM

There is consistently a retracement and we should purchased during this time. I'm uncertain about whether the redesign cools change Ethereum position, since there are bunches of blockchain moving forward and attempting to beat them obviously we as a whole knew how solid. The interest of Ethereum has forever been solid. Truth be told, there is even the gossip of flipping Bitcoin.
Alen098

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 08:23:57 AM

I think we could hold some eth for now... Since if we get the update about these kind of news then there might be a lot of possibilities that we could miss the opportunity to get eth at lower price and after bull run we could sell it and buy it at lower price and keep on holding it for a longer time....

[ Blue Sparrow ● Tokens ]
https://bluesparrowtoken.com
FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 09:16:48 AM

There is no right time to buy ETH because it's more than other altcoins already just buy batch by batch and look for dips to take advantage of, ETH is a project one can rely on for a very very long time with zero worries, in few more months it will be hard to buy ETH at present value

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 06:39:48 PM

Better not, ethereum is abandoned by many devs. big because transaction fees are getting more expensive and the speed is getting worse, I'm sure in 2022 the transaction fees for sending will continue to rise to 2x the current cost, better invest in MATIC or BNB.
they delaying to upgrade eth network so transaction fee is terrible and possibly this is biggest expensive network fee in this time. but i expecting most possibly it will lower in this year. i see gas fee is a bit decreasing with comparing in 2021. i don’t disagree bnb and matic are very promising coin.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 07:17:57 PM

Whether it is a good time to buy or not is not the most important right now, what is important is that the gas fees are much lower at the moment (as low as 25 GWEI) so if you need to make any transactions or get out of the ETH ecosystem now is the chance to do it. While it is the strongest altcoin in my view, the high transaction fees is pushing a lot of people away from it. If however ETH can maintain the current gas fees it is much more affordable. Currently tx go for $3-$6 which is much better than the $30-$60 a while ago. It may however change in the future if tx pick up. I do think though that ETH price will go up after the merge.
hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 05:12:39 PM

In my opinion EThereum is the best altcoin so there is no benchmark when we should buy Ethereum if we want to invest in the long term. unless we do live trades so we have to find a very precise time to be able to get higher profits. and my advice if you are a direct trader then you have to be more careful when buying ethereum because it can make you lose. and if you want a long term investment then the timing is not so important.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 06:16:28 PM

In my opinion EThereum is the best altcoin so there is no benchmark when we should buy Ethereum if we want to invest in the long term. unless we do live trades so we have to find a very precise time to be able to get higher profits. and my advice if you are a direct trader then you have to be more careful when buying ethereum because it can make you lose. and if you want a long term investment then the timing is not so important.
As we will invest for profit then we should think about the time when we will enter in the market. We can see after every few days, price of Ethereum gets up or down. At the time of bear market, we can go for buying Ethereum for long term holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: