Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:28:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How reasonable is the long-term investment in Altcoins?  (Read 2383 times)
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 03:59:46 AM

We all know that long term investment in Bitcoin is reasonable but how reasonable do you think long term investment in Altcoins is?
I think long-term investment in Altcoins is full of risks but short time investment is more profitable. Do you agree with me?

wherever there is a risk, it depends on how we manage that risk. investment in bitcoin also has a risk if next year the bitcoin price stagnates !!!
but what we need to understand before investing in altcoins is, firstly to choose a good or potential altcoin and one that has developers and teams who work optimally to make their project a success, secondly we need to see whether the altcoin community continues to grow or decline, I think this is the most important It is important that we pay attention if we want to invest in altcoins.

im posible

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 06:35:11 AM

Yes I totally agree with you, it's true that some altcoins have huge market potential from year to year like eth, bnb etc. But there are more types of altcoins that end up becoming less and less marketable year after year than those that keep going up year after year. It is better to use altcoins for trading only than to use them for long-term investments.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 02:04:08 PM

There is a contradiction here. There are some altcoins which are in doubt to their existence again there are some altcoins which are containing low price value but they are most potential coin. In this regard i believe that everything is depend on your altcoin selection. After that we can recognize which should be for long term or short term investment.
in this case, it means that not all altcoins are not worth holding. in fact, I would argue that there are very many reasonable altcoins on hold such as ETH, BNB, and other well-known coins besides bitcoin. however, for new altcoins, it depends on how the coin develops. That's why people always emphasize doing research so we know which coins are fair to hold, and not at all.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 02:28:53 PM

Usually good projects always take a long time to complete all roadmaps, this is what makes holders have to be patient because if they are patient, there is a chance for big profits, the most important thing is that the team always provides updates about their progress.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 02:47:38 PM

We all know that long term investment in Bitcoin is reasonable but how reasonable do you think long term investment in Altcoins is?
I think long-term investment in Altcoins is full of risks but short time investment is more profitable. Do you agree with me?
I don't think so mate. We've seen the performance of alts these past few years and it really pays well. Holding alts is quite good if you know to determine entries and exit points. It could potentially give you over 100x profit if you hold a good project just like this new The Standard.io project who focuses in building the next generation algorithmic stablecoins that is backed by real assets. For me, 2 years is enough for alts to grow ito its full potentials. The succeeding years are just for the developments of additional features added to the project and partnerships made.
SDKmaster

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 05:13:57 PM

Now a lot of promising altcoins appear. One of the most promising direction to use altcoins is gaming. Cryptocurrency allows a lot of opportunities for gamers, here is an article about some of them https://medium.com/e-money-com/defi-gaming-platform-elfin-kingdom-to-explore-e-moneys-suite-of-stablecoins-616e66e8bf73

If people want to earn money on cryptocurrency, DeFi and NFT they must earn the technology and understand how it work.
Only in such case it is possible to stable earn money on the cryptocurrency market.

Many people hurry to earn money and think only about the future profit but they do not sturdy the technology.
But it is necessary to sturdy the technology to know about new products, tools and new opportunities that this technology offers.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 05:19:49 PM

I think investment in long term investment is more profitable than Bitcoin. But before investments we should choose right choice.
All coins investment other than bitcoin is not risky . AdA,Dot,Eth are top coins. Investment are very good now on these coins.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
aryana42

Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 05:29:18 PM

how do you say that long term investment is full of risk. it all depends on the altcoin you invest in, for example you invest in etherum, BNB and other potential altcoins in my opinion the risk is smaller. basically all depends on the analysis. all have risks, but you should be able to minimize your fears for long-term investments.
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2021, 06:10:26 PM

Since 2017, I have been constantly buying Ethereum, even during the bear market, and to the present, I do not think that I did something wrong. For a long hold, you just need to make the right choice.

Based on your presentation, the long term view of altcoins should also be different, should not be too dry and just assume bitcoin is everything to the market and us, to be able to rise to the top position as today, except for the potential, the initial communication with altcoins as well as the mutual complementarity is also undeniable with bitcoin. Ethereum and BNB, most recently Sol and many other ecosystems, they are not just a group of flowers that bloom in the short term, they are the flowers that bloom in the long term as long as we try to cultivate and be patient, altcoins have made great progress and will no longer stagnate like in the past
So I wrote that I choose Ethereum for long-term retention and buy it in addition at any price during bear market moments. I see there are many more opportunities for constant growth in it.
cryptoexchanger.org
Copper Member

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:33:47 AM

Now a lot of promising altcoins appear. One of the most promising direction to use altcoins is gaming. Cryptocurrency allows a lot of opportunities for gamers, here is an article about some of them https://medium.com/e-money-com/defi-gaming-platform-elfin-kingdom-to-explore-e-moneys-suite-of-stablecoins-616e66e8bf73

Many people have cryptocurrency but they do not know how blockchain technology work.
They just hold cryptocurrency and use it don't know how it works.

But for long term investment it is necessary to understand the technology.

Many people prefer to invest money in Bitcoin for a long term. The price of Bitcoin continue to raise and such raise attracts a lot of people to Bitcoin and cryptocurrrency.
Many people thing that cryptocurrency market will continue to grow in 2022.
A lot of people use cryptocurrency for investment purposes and they continue to use it in 2022.
Kitaiev

Activity: 1064
Merit: 300

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 11:43:31 AM

Not so long ago I looked at the top 100 cmc of 2017 and from the current coins from the top I found less than 10  Shocked Shocked
There are too big risks if we invest for a long time. I think in 4 years we will see only about 20 projects from the current top.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 11:45:36 AM

how do you say that long term investment is full of risk. it all depends on the altcoin you invest in, for example you invest in etherum, BNB and other potential altcoins in my opinion the risk is smaller. basically all depends on the analysis. all have risks, but you should be able to minimize your fears for long-term investments.
in addition to minimizing our fears, we must also enlarge our psychology to dare to invest in the long term, because it can give us large profits. many people do not dare to hold on for the long term after making a profit and are afraid that if the market suddenly drops again, and receives nothing, things like that must be controlled

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 12:15:45 PM

I think any altcoin with a better utility will stick around for some time, I can't say how long but will most likely exceed 2-3 years depending on the development, utility and demand, if there is no reason to buy a coin, people won't buy it and as a result, it will slowly fade away,
The reason why most of all the p2e metaverse game may not survive because, if they are not able to sustain the earning structure and make it too impossible to earn while playing the game it won't attract people anymore.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 12:22:03 PM

It's just that the risk is higher when compared to old altcoins. Because of the high risk we usually analyze more deeply to find that the altcoin project is potential or not. The short term usually has short hype but experiences multiple returns.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 03:15:59 PM

For long term investment in altcoins is depends on the kind of coin you are going to hold. Ethereum is good for long term investment but mostly of altcoins are really good and profitable for short term. Investing altcoin for long term is associated with high risk so becareful in choosing altcoins. Maybe those with real use case can stay longer in crypto despite of pump and dump.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 04:06:32 PM

I do concur on the off chance that altcoin is more beneficial right presently brought about by it has little cap contrasted and bitcoin. I can bear and afterward ensure that I'm alright with it assuming it goes to zero worth. Assuming that the task has marking included, I will stake it for quite a while to ensure I don't play with my equilibrium and sell too soon.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2021, 04:20:41 PM

I do concur on the off chance that altcoin is more beneficial right presently brought about by it has little cap contrasted and bitcoin. I can bear and afterward ensure that I'm alright with it assuming it goes to zero worth. Assuming that the task has marking included, I will stake it for quite a while to ensure I don't play with my equilibrium and sell too soon.

Selling too fast it makes something that makes you lose later. you should have a good strategy to sell what you have later. People have their own way of staying ahead of what they want to achieve. better see what developments continue to come.

laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 04:21:31 PM

To clearly understand that check out the return of investment of BTC and eth from 2013. You will understand why we should leave 50% of our portfolio for an altcoin. BTC is superior and everybody wants it but BTC is more like a store of value when altcoin offers various utilities and opportunities. But you have to think about the long term and judge whether this project will survive the long process or not.

No matter where you invest your money invest in parts. Do not FOMO and always DCA when you have the chance to do so.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:05:49 PM

I can tell you is very reasonable you far you are holding the right coin, for me I have been holding some coin for like three years now some are dump while I have made three times profit for some coins

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:10:13 PM

Almost all big altcoins I know are highly big today in value, solana polkadot avalanche and many more, the problem is picking the right now over the less useful altcoins if you know your way around them things will work out the exact way you wanted

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: