May 08, 2024, 07:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Mike Tyson - 74 (90.2%)
Logan Paul - 8 (9.8%)
Total Voters: 82

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOXING] Logan Paul vs Mike Tyson  (Read 6112 times)
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 09:17:32 PM

You can't compare this fight to the fight of Manny against Ugas, that was a professional fight and Ugas is a champion as well. This match is a pure exhibition match and if we look at the experience of the fighters, clearly Mike Tyson has the advantage and that fact that he is still fit now, I have a feeling that his chance of winning is higher against Logan.
Sure it is incomparable to this match because this is far from being a professional match.

I'm also thinking that Mike won't just let Logan give him a slide and win on this match despite being exhibition. I think that everyone wants to see him being beaten by Mike.

Money, fame or reputation, Mike will probably choose the latter.

I wouldn't be so sure about it. He has already gained fame and is a legend. However, we all know about his financial problems. If this information is true, then unfortunately Mike is bankrupt and even drowning in debt, so if anyone would like to earn money from it, it is possible that Mike would agree to some very profitable proposition...
I don't know about that thing about Mike.

But if he's bankrupt and has to accept matches like this then he would take anything for sure even what it takes as long as the price is right. I really don't think that he's onto that point though.

One thing I'm sure of is that he is not financially bankrupt because there was news before that he donated most of his income to the charity.
Better read this article below and I believe it's true.

Mike Tyson claims he will donate most of the $10 million he earns in Roy Jones Jr. fight to charities

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 09:32:53 PM

But if he's bankrupt and has to accept matches like this then he would take anything for sure even what it takes as long as the price is right. I really don't think that he's onto that point though.

One thing I'm sure of is that he is not financially bankrupt because there was news before that he donated most of his income to the charity.

Mike Tyson claims he will donate most of the $10 million he earns in Roy Jones Jr. fight to charities

Mike's financial problems are a thing of the past. He announced bankruptcy but it was in 2003.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11866851/mike-tyson-bankrupt-hollywood-cannabis-farm/

(I like the idea with cannabis farm the most, but when it comes to The Sun, they had to add something stupid)

I hope that the fight we will see will be clean, and even though it is only an exhibition event, Mike will show what he can do, as it was in the old days.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 09:46:04 PM

You can't compare this fight to the fight of Manny against Ugas, that was a professional fight and Ugas is a champion as well. This match is a pure exhibition match and if we look at the experience of the fighters, clearly Mike Tyson has the advantage and that fact that he is still fit now, I have a feeling that his chance of winning is higher against Logan.
Sure it is incomparable to this match because this is far from being a professional match.

I'm also thinking that Mike won't just let Logan give him a slide and win on this match despite being exhibition. I think that everyone wants to see him being beaten by Mike.

I wouldn't be so sure about it. He has already gained fame and is a legend. However, we all know about his financial problems. If this information is true, then unfortunately Mike is bankrupt and even drowning in debt, so if anyone would like to earn money from it, it is possible that Mike would agree to some very profitable proposition...

Thanks.

That's good to hear that he's not that as what yinshui has said that he's experiencing financial problems. Then if that's the case, then he won't be pursued to just make the match for the sake of money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 10:08:55 PM

Thanks.

That's good to hear that he's not that as what yinshui has said that he's experiencing financial problems. Then if that's the case, then he won't be pursued to just make the match for the sake of money.

Later I verified my knowledge and in fact, officially Mike no longer has financial problems:

Official sources and magazines say Mike is no longer in debt, but I doubt we'll know the whole truth.
Besides, Mike is definitely used to living in luxury, so if someone makes him a lucrative offer under the table, why shouldn't he accept it? After all, even if he loses, he loses nothing.. and maybe even earns more on the future rematch.

However, I still do not trust that this fight will be completely clean. The whole event feels more like an abstraction than a sports show.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 10:49:34 PM

He isn't financially bankrupt. Now what he fights for, looks like fun and entertaining. Logan Paul being young makes him go for such a fight and increase his fame out of luck. However this will be with full of expectations. Mike Tyson's famous quote "Without discipline you can't be a champion. Discipline is what you hate to do, but do it like you love it". I don't know how discipline is Logan Paul when it comes to boxing Cheesy
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 11:18:27 PM

If he's having financial problems then why isn't he going to play the match for money?

regarding the match between logan paul and mike tyson.. Logan winning seems a bit strange to me, that guy had been professionally beating players for millions and Logan is equal to him while not having any experience? joke or what?
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 11:26:45 PM

Mike Tyson is financially stable. It's just that exhibition matches are way cheap to organize. And if Tyson can make millions out from exhibition matches, then it's an encouragement from him to continue since more money is an assurance to take home compare to professional fights where there are lots of things a promoter needs to spend.

For an exhibition match to be effective and profitable, it needs participation from a big name that will fight on the scene. And that's Tyson's role.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 11:30:54 PM

If he's having financial problems then why isn't he going to play the match for money?

regarding the match between logan paul and mike tyson.. Logan winning seems a bit strange to me, that guy had been professionally beating players for millions and Logan is equal to him while not having any experience? joke or what?

How do you know Mike Tyson will fight for free? If there are millions of PPV sales on the table, he would have to be crazy not to make money on it.
Usually, some of the money earned goes to charity from such events, but you have to have no imagination to think that everyone does it for free.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 11:58:57 PM

How do you know Mike Tyson will fight for free? If there are millions of PPV sales on the table, he would have to be crazy not to make money on it.
Usually, some of the money earned goes to charity from such events, but you have to have no imagination to think that everyone does it for free.
Passion? I wouldnt believe that and its true that everything would have corresponding reason on why people would do it and thats for "Money" we know on how valuable it is and does need for our living
specially now that Tyson doesnt really have much that networth which is understandable since he's already retired but is this something that we shouldnt really care at all.
Its his decision whether its for money or for passion then its not of our business.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 11:27:09 AM

Sounds strange also for me, Mike Tyson will go in the ring without Money involvement?  even if he say so still i will not buy that idea because knowing the man for decades , he is boxing for money and there will never be a free box for Mike.

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 12:14:07 PM

It's just that exhibition matches are way cheap to organize.

You are completely wrong. Exhibition matches are more expensive to organize. If we dont focus on their contracts, then a regular big star boxing fight is just an evening with several boxing matches.

Exhibition matches are different. There are also several fight during an evening, but between fights, there are celebrity performances. For example during Tyson vs RJJ fight, there was Snoop Dog performance. During Jake Paul vs Ben Askren, Justin Bieber, Snoop, Ice Cube performed. I doubt that they performed for free.

And if Tyson can make millions out from exhibition matches, then it's an encouragement from him to continue since more money is an assurance to take home compare to professional fights where there are lots of things a promoter needs to spend.

Not if, but he made millions. During his exhibition fight against RJJ 1.6 million PPV were sold. It generated $80 million revenue, making it one of biggest boxing events in 2020.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 02:16:37 PM

It's just that exhibition matches are way cheap to organize.

You are completely wrong. Exhibition matches are more expensive to organize. If we dont focus on their contracts, then a regular big star boxing fight is just an evening with several boxing matches.

Exhibition matches are different. There are also several fight during an evening, but between fights, there are celebrity performances. For example during Tyson vs RJJ fight, there was Snoop Dog performance. During Jake Paul vs Ben Askren, Justin Bieber, Snoop, Ice Cube performed. I doubt that they performed for free.

I do not know who is closer to the truth (I think that the final price is about the same in both cases). You are right that exhibition matches are worth more in terms of show spending, but you forgot that professional fights are hosted by boxing organizations that take a significant chunk of the pie into their funds. I don’t know the exact numbers, but I’m sure they are significant and comparable to the spending on inviting top stars to show up at exhibition matches between fights.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 04:47:11 PM

Mike Tyson is financially stable. It's just that exhibition matches are way cheap to organize. And if Tyson can make millions out from exhibition matches, then it's an encouragement from him to continue since more money is an assurance to take home compare to professional fights where there are lots of things a promoter needs to spend.

For an exhibition match to be effective and profitable, it needs participation from a big name that will fight on the scene. And that's Tyson's role.

His name give him the privilege  and this kind of opportunities Paul is looking, he knows that by ridding with Mikes popularity he also will increase his

audience, whatever the outcome of this  fight both will collect good amount of paychecks, they just need to make it look real.

I see this as good source of for Mike to harvest, the late 80's didn't give him easy money,

he always have  to fight tough opponents to make good amount of money, unlike with this exhibition just under and hour of fight, he will surely get very nice compensations.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 05:16:41 PM

Thanks.

Mike used to have a lot of problems but fortunately he seems to have turned his life around and he left those problems in the past, I really think that the reason he is scheduling these fights is because he just love the sport and he cannot stay away from it, and quite honestly this is the truth for the majority of those that become legendary boxers, they leave the sport not because they want it but because their age, injuries or even because their families want them out of the sport and they have to concede.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 10:09:01 PM

Thanks.

Mike used to have a lot of problems but fortunately he seems to have turned his life around and he left those problems in the past, I really think that the reason he is scheduling these fights is because he just love the sport and he cannot stay away from it, and quite honestly this is the truth for the majority of those that become legendary boxers, they leave the sport not because they want it but because their age, injuries or even because their families want them out of the sport and they have to concede.
Age would be the main problem and primary reason on why boxers do quit  or retire on their career and same goes in other sports as well on which this is the main factor
and when you are heading there or getting old then performance do really deteriorate but not totally on larger scale but only on gradual phases which some
people to presume on to be this way and telling that he's already not capable? Legends would remain legends and they would still able to kick
some ass specially on a wannabe boxer.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 11:10:49 PM

Thanks.

I get it.

Such misfortunes really happens when you're at the top but good to know that Mike have redeemed himself and got into a better way.

Later I verified my knowledge and in fact, officially Mike no longer has financial problems:
It seems that many knows more about him recently that he's not experiencing financial struggles.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1414

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2021, 06:37:44 AM

Just saw a clip of Tyson admitting he had to attend a recovery  session for addicts because he has only managed to stay 6 days sober recently and its a problem he believes will destroy him so he is trying his best.   Not the best setup for a fight but then he should be well able to handle it anyhow, still I hope he gets back on the road straight and away from his problems dragging him down.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 07:42:55 AM

Just saw a clip of Tyson admitting he had to attend a recovery  session for addicts because he has only managed to stay 6 days sober recently and its a problem he believes will destroy him so he is trying his best.   Not the best setup for a fight but then he should be well able to handle it anyhow, still I hope he gets back on the road straight and away from his problems dragging him down.
I thought he had already solved this problem, I mean at his age now, he should be living a healthy lifestyle as he is not getting any younger. I get that he is still fit but destroying his body could also destroy his future and we don't want to see a legend like him end up consumed by his problem of being an addict.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 08:45:13 AM

Sorry but i don't know the rules in Exhibition fights , does the addiction also hindered boxers to play? because i know that in professional boxing this is really prohibited but what about in exhibition matches?

Anyway this is a great steps for Mike knowing that he had been struggling to survive this addiction for long , there are news in the past that he had been involving into drugs and alcoholism way back.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 10:06:13 AM

I thought he had already solved this problem, I mean at his age now, he should be living a healthy lifestyle as he is not getting any younger. I get that he is still fit but destroying his body could also destroy his future and we don't want to see a legend like him end up consumed by his problem of being an addict.

Not really sure about this one, but maybe to hype the fight and talk about him again?

I also thought that he has been sober for years now for his substance abuse or addiction that's why I'm also surprised to hear this. And the only thing that comes to my mind is that maybe he wanted to make some noise again so that more people are going to be interested to watch him fight Logan Paul. This is just my personal opinion though, so anyone can agree or disagree with me that maybe Tyson is just faking this 'addiction' narrative again.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: