Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekend Trading, how do you feel about it?  (Read 958 times)
palle11 (OP)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 01:23:53 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Hello friends happy weekend to you all.

What do you think about Saturday and Sunday trading Huh

Considering it with week days which do you see as profitable or they are just the same thing to you.

I like for us to share how we feel about these two trading times, if you make more profit more or loss more on any of week days or weekend trading.

As we know trading is just about how to make profit.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 01:49:14 PM

Its a market which is active 24/7 so there is not much difference in trading on the weekdays or weekend days but probably there might be a drop in the trading volume which causes less volatile in average but in general it can explode or crash at anytime and that is the beauty of crypto trading.

Another thing is day traders are not profitable in long run as per the stats so try to be avoid such kind of trader.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 03:01:30 PM

Trading is the analysis of the trader's foreign exchange market and the conduct of trade transactions for profit you probably heard that a few become traders and no one makes money in the market being a successful businessman is not easy. We have examples of successful people who were able to run their own business there is no difference of days or weeks for trading, the person can trade as he wishes. Having the right idea about the market will be profitable for all kinds of trades or investments in the long run.
TheEconomists

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 03:15:32 PM

Considering it with week days which do you see as profitable or they are just the same thing to you.

I like for us to share how we feel about these two trading times, if you make more profit more or loss more on any of week days or weekend trading.

This weekend has really been a profitable weekend for those who were holding Shiba Inu as it has reached it all time high this weekend though am not part of those people who are currently smiling at the moment. Not only Shiba Inu that has made significant profit but there are other coins out there doing very well this weekend as compared to what market use to be during the week.
palle11 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 03:21:38 PM

Having the right idea about the market will be profitable for all kinds of trades or investments in the long run.

This is the most important part of trading. Knowing the market gives you confident to understand the direction of market even when volume of trade drops. However I notice that during the weekend the market slows down most of the time which decrease the volume but surprisingly few times it drops or increases like lightening. I also notice that new trend appears after the slide or increase by Sunday night.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 03:37:12 PM

Having the right idea about the market will be profitable for all kinds of trades or investments in the long run.

This is the most important part of trading. Knowing the market gives you confident to understand the direction of market even when volume of trade drops. However I notice that during the weekend the market slows down most of the time which decrease the volume but surprisingly few times it drops or increases like lightening. I also notice that new trend appears after the slide or increase by Sunday night.
im more to momentum one , not really active day trading .. it cost me too much time and i cant really do that , so yeah no matter it's weekend or weekdays .. whenever there is a momentum ... like when i was watching zec since the last fall down to $100 from $170 few months ago  and seeing it as a momentum back in early october when everything goes backup but zec lagging , i knew that the time is coming for zec to bounceback.

since that time my trading hours increased for the whole month minus yeah 7 days to go before october off now. and since that is my principle ... i see not much different both weekend and weekdays trading.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 03:45:26 PM

Friday could be a good time to start analysing the market and find if the market can be the time to buy more or sell some because sometimes, the altcoin or even bitcoin can give a sign to buy or sell. But mostly, from Friday, the market can get down for a while, but the next time, the market can get up, so there is no sure about that. But sometimes, the market can move in the middle of the week until the weekend. So once again, it can feel difficult to analyze the market movements.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 04:16:11 PM

I try not to to trade on weekends rather,  I think about my week trading and do some post moterm of my strategy. Since I usually document my thought,  action and inaction and the consequences,  I try to see where I have lagged behind and score where I gave done well.  These review  help me to do better next time.  I do not trade on weekends!

palle11 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 04:41:34 PM

Friday could be a good time to start analysing the market and find if the market can be the time to buy more or sell some because sometimes, the altcoin or even bitcoin can give a sign to buy or sell. But mostly, from Friday, the market can get down for a while, but the next time, the market can get up, so there is no sure about that. But sometimes, the market can move in the middle of the week until the weekend. So once again, it can feel difficult to analyze the market movements.

Sunday's like today are more analysing days for the week this is because it is the beginning of new trading day that all and sundry gets into business but this is surprisingly so since it is suppose to be 24hours trading but because more traders pull out for weekend break it reduces volatility to a level except there is an important event that pushes the market. Altcoins are hardly volatile during weekends.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 05:32:40 PM

In 4 years of my crypto trading, I realized that the best volatile days, on average, are on weekdays, from Monday to Friday. Looking through my statistics, I noticed this for a long time. As for trading on weekends, these days the daily volume very often falls, which is quite high on weekdays.

In general, for those traders who trade every day, I would recommend at least 1 day a week (preferably Saturday or Sunday, of course) to rest and not go to the exchange at all.

We have the same observation. I also observed that weekdays trading would be more profitable since the market situation is better. The volatility of the market is too high during the weekends maybe because traders are more active during these days. I would prefer to take the chance of buying during the weekend dip.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 06:00:17 PM

Actually crypto market is active 24/7 but when it comes weekends what I've notice is that market is not so volatile on that days, but unless if you picked a coin that shows breakout or there's an event because surely traders will panic buying to don't missed the opportunity, and for that reason in just short period of time you can obtain good profits, however if there's no such thing perhaps its not worth it, i mean there's a high possibility that the percentage of your loses is higher than your win..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 07:17:06 PM

I think that many people take a break during the weekend and as such the markets do not move as strongly as they do during the weekdays, and this means that for many traders this is a reason to take a break themselves, personally I do not see it with bad eyes, there are some traders that say they trade every day for long hours and this does not seem healthy, it is OK to take a break once in a while and the weekend seems like the perfect moment to do so.
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 07:23:04 PM

Weekend trading gains aren't too bad for now, given that gains in altcoins are also starting to show good signals to take part in the weekend. I have taken a few percent because after all the trading for altcoins will not be as big as when the many memecoins are being pumped but there is exaggerated price manipulation.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 08:14:02 PM

i think is not good
but in weekend is good time to buy, because ussualy in weekend all crypto currency down price

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 08:16:46 PM

They're just the same for me if it's about profitability.

What I do see every weekend is there are some pumps for a few altcoins but I don't ride those observations that I've got. Weekends or not, as long as you do profitable trades.

That would be enough already for you to stay whether you're going to trade or not. The most important thing when we trade is not to forget our profits.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1724

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 08:22:16 PM

Weekend trading gains aren't too bad for now, given that gains in altcoins are also starting to show good signals to take part in the weekend. I have taken a few percent because after all the trading for altcoins will not be as big as when the many memecoins are being pumped but there is exaggerated price manipulation.

profitable if you enter at the right price and sell it when it is profitable. cryptocurrency never closes and is always open. trade whenever you want depending on the time you need.
Market fluctuations occur every second, and if you trade short-term, of course you must be prepared to make several entries and analyze so that consistent profits can be achieved.
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 24, 2021, 10:49:21 PM

I don't trade in these days only, I trade when the day looks good for trading. I sometimes trade in the early of the week, in the middle of the week, or in the weekend. It depends on the market situation and I have enough time for trading. Yes, when you see a chance to take profits, it is time to trade. But don't only focus on the profits only, check carefully how secure you trade at that time. Improve the skills and knowledge in trading, that makes more secure!  Wink

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1215

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2021, 11:59:10 PM

i think is not good
but in weekend is good time to buy, because ussualy in weekend all crypto currency down price
This is what I have noticed in the market during the weekend, the price goes down and I think it isn't good in trading since the potential of gaining profit is on the bullish market.  But I think it depends on you because not all altcoins become pump on weekend, some of them pumped so much when the Bitcoin resistance drop.

Make your own analysis OP is a good answer, and try to observe your strategy if this will work out and then proceed into a new one if this will not work.  Because in trading, you really don't know where the price heading and it's always unpredictable.  It's a perfect way if you will try a little amount this weekend and have a conclusion after next weekend.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2021, 03:06:40 AM

Been so long that I always take the weekends as rest for trading and I think most traders do so that's why you won't see much movement on those days. But when the pandemic hits, I think that changed a bit. With many people locked in their home they will tend to just use the spare time to trade  that's why you can see some movements happening.
For me though, the tradition didn't end and I still do rest the Sundays and just a little check on Saturdays.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ZaraCB

Activity: 333
Merit: 105

www.cd3d.app

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2021, 03:12:48 AM

Weekend is on different days in different countries. In my country weekend is Friday. So on Saturday and Sunday I am busy with my work. I have no special experience of weekend trading. However, I sometimes buy some coins when the market goes dip and sell only when there is a small profit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: