Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:48:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HODL, HODL, HODL when can one actually sell Bitcoin?  (Read 1845 times)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 08:49:45 PM

Hodl when you buy when the price is low and hold it until the price rises to your liking or target to resell it for a satisfactory profit, and also no matter how long you wait. And as long as you haven't made a big profit, you will continue to Hodl.
Hodl is the best way to get a satisfying profit, but it must require strong patience and if you choose bitcoin for Hodl and for the long term nothing is impossible you will definitely get a good profit and most importantly be patient.
HODLING is something on someones preference but we know that there are indeed people who do really keep an eye into the price on where on the time that they had made out some profits in a short time then they

will really be having that kind of decision on selling for profits and repeat on the same thing on where the price drops then doing the same basic buying decision and repeat.So its a matter of choice whether you do

make yourself a long term hodler or a short time ones but if we do speak on the real thing then having short time decisions earn more than to those people who do hold up for long term.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 10:34:00 PM

I hope you are not a person who looks at the market every few minutes, because everyone holds it differently from traders, they are looking for a moment where they think that price is the strongest to get 100% profit and will wait a long time again to buy by waiting for the level bitcoin fall that may be very extreme and maybe this is what the whales call Grin Grin Grin

_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 06:31:59 PM

I hope you are not a person who looks at the market every few minutes, because everyone holds it differently from traders,
Holders and traders are two different things and I don't think they should be the same during a market correction. Holders tend to ignore price volatility but traders will be very active in monitoring the market during corrections. In this case I seem to agree with you.

I don't know the reason why holders would sell their assets during a correction, but traders will most likely do it just to secure their capital so they don't lose too much. It all depends on the respective strategy, so even though profit is the goal of both, their targets and behavior in the market will be very different.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 08:07:09 PM

Holders and traders are two different things and I don't think they should be the same during a market correction. Holders tend to ignore price volatility but traders will be very active in monitoring the market during corrections. In this case I seem to agree with you.

I don't know the reason why holders would sell their assets during a correction, but traders will most likely do it just to secure their capital so they don't lose too much. It all depends on the respective strategy, so even though profit is the goal of both, their targets and behavior in the market will be very different.
Traders can sell their assets in order to buy them later at a better price and get profit from these transactions. The holder will never do this, because such manipulations are always accompanied by risks, and holders do not need these risks. They are confident in their assets and are waiting for their goals no matter what happens in the market. I don’t worry at all about the bitcoin that I hold, but there are definitely concerns about altcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 08:28:47 PM

I hope you are not a person who looks at the market every few minutes, because everyone holds it differently from traders, they are looking for a moment where they think that price is the strongest to get 100% profit and will wait a long time again to buy by waiting for the level bitcoin fall that may be very extreme and maybe this is what the whales call Grin Grin Grin
When you are a holder then seeing or checking the market very often would might really be affecting your long term goals or perspective specially if you do see that the market is declining
then it cant really be avoided not for you to worry since we are just human beings and doesnt really want nor like to see our portfolio is going down then having reactions
would be normal but of course when you are experienced enough then you would see these scenario to be the sweet spot for you to get in and this is where
decisions really vary on each one of us.

ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 10:28:41 PM

snip...
When you are a holder then seeing or checking the market very often would might really be affecting your long term goals or perspective specially if you do see that the market is declining
then it cant really be avoided not for you to worry since we are just human beings and doesnt really want nor like to see our portfolio is going down then having reactions
would be normal but of course when you are experienced enough then you would see these scenario to be the sweet spot for you to get in and this is where
decisions really vary on each one of us.
every decision of the holders is different because this is what makes the difference between them but most of them do that when selling and the decision to buy is something that must be done carefully so that most of the holders make purchases in installments in order to get the lowest price. .. This is where fear and greed are at stake

Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 11:47:57 PM

So I keep hearing HODL, HODL, keep holding and all that. My simple question to everyone is "when is actually the right time to sell Bitcoin or we don't ever sell it"?

How then do we say we have made money from it if we don't sell?
When you make a profit after buying something, you will sell it. And if you have a lot of losses after the purchase, you will hold on.You hold on until your profit is coming.I don't think there should be a long-term hold. I bought a lot of things and held on for a long time. The market grew enough and I made a lot of profit but I didn't sell.Now the market has drawn a lot and I have lost a lot from my original profit. That's why I say if you have a little bit of prophet in something, you will give it up, never hold it for a long time.
Dumbsize

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 04:25:47 AM

You can trade it at any point, just keep a set goal in mind about how much you want to earn, and it should be fine. Remember, you can only sell once.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: