Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆 The Emirates FA Cup - Season 2023/2024  (Read 7248 times)
Zaguru12

Activity: 672
Merit: 866

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 09:41:37 PM

On the game itself, I would say a couple of injuries might limited Man United and Rashford to be in good shape too, but then Garnacho really should started the game, I really don't care how young he his, but he's got the talent to take on City defenders which he did conveniently after being subbed in, aside, I however believe that the penalty against City was a really harsh one to say the least, in a match as sensitive as this the referee shouldn't have made such call but then in the end it is what it is, so it's 2 down and one 1 to go, a win in the CL final should be an icing on the cake of Guardiola's legacy as a Man City coach.

Garnacho is a raw talent that can actually take on the city defense but starting him wouldn’t have been productive because Ten Hag has actually experimented such before and it showed that the boy can cope and one’s the game continues. The only player I would have picked out of that united starting eleven would have been Ericksson in place for Werghost. Erickson couldn’t keep to the tempo and pace of the game. Also starting without a proper center forward will only get the likes of Rashford and Sancho and exposed. Had Werghost started, is such a disturbing fellow that some of the build ups from the back won’t have been done. Also Erickson and Fred in the midfield drove Bruno to wing which made him not to have much impact on the match.

Also the Penalty wasn’t cheaply given because there was contact on the ball which actually deflected the ball head in by wan Bissaka outside its intended target, and Grealish’s wasn’t at a natural position. People say it is just the finger tips but we have seen where Goalkeepers use finger tips to make saves. If you could recall same penalty was awarded against United when they played Brighton last month

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 09:42:02 PM

Congratulations Manchester City winners FA Cup

The journey of Manchester City winning triplet this season is becoming more real as the only club I feel can stop them has failed.
  • English Premier league  won
  • The Emirates FA cup won
  • Europe Champions league Loading...
I am not sure Inter Milan can stop Guardiola and his boys.

This is going to be a perfect season for Manchester City if they win the Champions League title as well. Today in the FA Cup final match we watched really nice performances from both sides. Gundogan was the star of the match surely. Manchester United actually had a chance to score the equalizer in the last minutes but they wasted a huge opportunity. I still appreciate Manchester United for putting up a good fight against the best team in England right now. There is a huge difference between these teams normally.

Manchester United still don't need to get too sad about this result because they already won the EFL Cup title. This is a start for them with Erik ten Hag and I'm looking forward to seeing them getting better by next season.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 09:43:03 PM

Man City is too superior to Man United AT THIS TIME! But even so, at least Man United have now found the right coach to return to being a respected team in Europe, after more than a decade United have been confused about finding a replacement for Sir Alex Ferguson.

Here we can learn that building a team is not as easy as turning your palm. A coach like Pep Guardiola since his arrival to Man City in 2016 has only felt the results now, after several EPL winning seasons. And now advanced to the champions league final. If Man city won the champion, Pep Guardiola's struggle with Man City had been achieved for 7 years. What a journey.

Ilkay Gundogan scored 2 very classy goals in the match. De Bruyne style goals. City added a new one to its trophy collection. They managed to win with a good game and without pushing themselves.
I think Gundogan's Goal will be the club's most beautiful goal of the year. What's more interesting, last year's EPL Champion was also because he scored 2 goals, Man city's first and last goals. Now he scored 2 winning goals for Man city, it's not wrong for him to be made the captain of Man City.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 11:16:06 PM

Man City is too superior to Man United AT THIS TIME! But even so, at least Man United have now found the right coach to return to being a respected team in Europe, after more than a decade United have been confused about finding a replacement for Sir Alex Ferguson.

I don't understand what you meant by Manchester City is too superior to Manchester United. Do you understand what superiority means or you decided to use it out of context. We all know that Manchester City is arguably the most inform club in the world but that did not make Manchester United not to face them equally.
I have to praise Manchester United who rather started the match in a bad way. Imaging in less than 1 minute into a final, a team like Manchester city scored. Bit Manchester United had to fight to equalize and they continued to press until the second non serious goal entered. Both goals were not outstanding and definitely goalkeeper's fault.

Can you remember the score line of Manchester City vs Manchester United last meeting before the finals? It was in favour of Manchester United, so get your data well before you declare.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mame89

View Profile
June 03, 2023, 11:53:50 PM

I don't understand what you meant by Manchester City is too superior to Manchester United. Do you understand what superiority means or you decided to use it out of context. We all know that Manchester City is arguably the most inform club in the world but that did not make Manchester United not to face them equally.
I have to praise Manchester United who rather started the match in a bad way. Imaging in less than 1 minute into a final, a team like Manchester city scored. Bit Manchester United had to fight to equalize and they continued to press until the second non serious goal entered. Both goals were not outstanding and definitely goalkeeper's fault.

Can you remember the score line of Manchester City vs Manchester United last meeting before the finals? It was in favour of Manchester United, so get your data well before you declare.
Yeah maybe too excited, so I use that word. Yes, I know the last game Man City lost to Man United before this final match. I mean man city this season is too strong to be beaten in important matches because of the ambition to get a treble winner. There's nothing wrong with having a different perspective, I saw that match. There's nothing Man United can do, only two beautiful goals from Gundogan. The first was completely unstoppable and the second had perfect bounce and good luck on target. chances are De Gea can save the second goal maybe, but I think he saw it too late.

However, Ten Hag deserves respect for taking Man United far in his first season. He did well in the final against a great Man City team, but I also recognize a Man United team that is growing all the time under manager Ten Hag.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 05:21:05 AM

However, Ten Hag deserves respect for taking Man United far in his first season. He did well in the final against a great Man City team, but I also recognize a Man United team that is growing all the time under manager Ten Hag.
The contract still has two more seasons to go for Erik ten Hag to manage Manchester United. Judging by the progress he has made, I believe that in the 2024/2025 season, Man United will have the best team composition and will be able to challenge Man City's dominance in every league.

Up until now, I still hope that Ten Hag can be retained by the club and carve out a new legacy, just as Sir Alex Ferguson did during his glorious era. A manager still requires time to piece together the player puzzle and create a perfect outcome.
Yogee

Merit: 412

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 05:29:09 AM

[....]
Up until now, I still hope that Ten Hag can be retained by the club and carve out a new legacy, just as Sir Alex Ferguson did during his glorious era. A manager still requires time to piece together the player puzzle and create a perfect outcome.
Those days are gone. A manager can probably retain his job for two or three years if his team can maintain a decent or acceptable result like being in the top 4 or top 7 at least. Anything below that then you could expect him to be sacked at the end of the season or even before that. Owners and fans wants to see immediate results but it's not that easy to let go of underperforming players so they axe the manager instead.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Despairo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 833

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 05:55:51 AM

The contract still has two more seasons to go for Erik ten Hag to manage Manchester United. Judging by the progress he has made, I believe that in the 2024/2025 season, Man United will have the best team composition and will be able to challenge Man City's dominance in every league.
He will sign more Netherlands or Ajax players because it's easier to teach them due to from the same region and has been managed by him Cheesy

Ten Hag is a good manager, he have show both of Ajax and FC Utrecht improving when he was the manager, but what I don't like Ten Hag he force the players to play with his strategy. If there's a player can't play in his strategy, he will find the new player instead of combine or consider using other strategy.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2229

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 10:27:05 AM

[....]
Those days are gone. A manager can probably retain his job for two or three years if his team can maintain a decent or acceptable result like being in the top 4 or top 7 at least. Anything below that then you could expect him to be sacked at the end of the season or even before that. Owners and fans wants to see immediate results but it's not that easy to let go of underperforming players so they axe the manager instead.
It's not an easy task to do but if we look at what Man United has achieved this season, I think Ten Hag deserves a chance to prove it. In his second season, it's likely he will no longer be clumsy anymore and it is time for Ten Hag to put his shopping list into action. What is clear is that he has a lot of homework to do and for a better revolution he has to kick out some players who have not contributed so far.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bananington

Activity: 1414
Merit: 344

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 10:57:27 AM

Manchester United will be as bad as Chelsea is without Ten Hag. We all know how hard it was also for Manchester United to get a coach that can manage the team until Ten Hag was appointed. Just this season alone, he has given the club faithfuls  hope that they will get a Manchester United team as good as the team under Sir Alex Ferguson. Manchester United will be stronger next season under Ten Hag. He now has a better idea of how the Premier League is and how important it is to start winning from the very first games. New players will come to Manchester United, some players will be removed, the team will be stronger.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
D-law

Activity: 672
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 11:27:03 AM

Yeah maybe too excited, so I use that word. Yes, I know the last game Man City lost to Man United before this final match. I mean man city this season is too strong to be beaten in important matches because of the ambition to get a treble winner. There's nothing wrong with having a different perspective, I saw that match. There's nothing Man United can do, only two beautiful goals from Gundogan. The first was completely unstoppable and the second had perfect bounce and good luck on target. chances are De Gea can save the second goal maybe, but I think he saw it too late.

I am rating Erik Tten hags first season a 10 over 10
He was involved in two finals winning a trophy and also qualified for the Champions league next season is that not a great achievement
Much improvements continue next season what the fans want is to see the glazers leave the club
As for the potential buyers they should have nothing linked to the glazers

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
tusandii

Activity: 1498
Merit: 521

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 12:05:07 PM

Manchester United will be as bad as Chelsea is without Ten Hag. We all know how hard it was also for Manchester United to get a coach that can manage the team until Ten Hag was appointed. Just this season alone, he has given the club faithfuls  hope that they will get a Manchester United team as good as the team under Sir Alex Ferguson. Manchester United will be stronger next season under Ten Hag. He now has a better idea of how the Premier League is and how important it is to start winning from the very first games. New players will come to Manchester United, some players will be removed, the team will be stronger.

Ten Hag has free time to make Manchester United better and he can still get rid of less potential players so he can bring in some good players in attack.
Maybe next season will be a better season for Manchester United to appear in the Premier League and prove that they have bounced back.
But it all depends on Ten Hag's hand guiding the players whether they can really play better as we expect.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 03:06:37 PM

Congratulations to Manchester City winning the FA Cup and hopefully winning Champions League too in the next days Wink

Ten Hag has free time to make Manchester United better and he can still get rid of less potential players so he can bring in some good players in attack.
Maybe next season will be a better season for Manchester United to appear in the Premier League and prove that they have bounced back.
But it all depends on Ten Hag's hand guiding the players whether they can really play better as we expect.
Manchester United improved a lot and Ten Hag still need fresh new players to make the team more balanced and competitive. There is many names that Manchester United seems to be interested in and others that might leave the club.
Next year will be more interesting in my opinion with the return of Liverpool potentially, Chelsea maybe and Manchester United definitely to the race for the title. Arsenal will try to fix the issue they were faced to in the previous weeks.

MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 717

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 05:14:20 PM

Here we can learn that building a team is not as easy as turning your palm. A coach like Pep Guardiola since his arrival to Man City in 2016 has only felt the results now, after several EPL winning seasons. And now advanced to the champions league final. If Man city won the champion, Pep Guardiola's struggle with Man City had been achieved for 7 years. What a journey.
Manchester City's strength is indeed more dominant compared to Manchester United, even if you look at it, there is no difference between the core players and the second-tier players owned by Pep Guardiola. But I salute Erik Ten Hak, even though he has a makeshift squad he was able to provide a match that was commensurate, even if you watched the match Manchester United also managed to carry out several attacks. I see only Eriksen who is not playing at his best because he often loses the ball and is not able to be a player who sets the rhythm of the game.

Pep Guardiola has never missed taking Manchester City to the Champions League and this is also not the first time Pep Guardiola has made the Champions League final with Manchester City. But for the title this season will be a great opportunity for Pep Guardiola because it is one step away and also talks about the strength of the players and their current opportunities are huge compared to previous seasons.

I think Gundogan's Goal will be the club's most beautiful goal of the year. What's more interesting, last year's EPL Champion was also because he scored 2 goals, Man city's first and last goals. Now he scored 2 winning goals for Man city, it's not wrong for him to be made the captain of Man City.
Apart from being interesting and Gundogan's goal First is also the fastest in the FA Cup, he is even included in the list of the top five fastest scorers in the FA Cup, so this is also a pretty good record for Gundogan.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
piebeyb
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1038

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 05:33:59 PM

Apart from being interesting and Gundogan's goal First is also the fastest in the FA Cup, he is even included in the list of the top five fastest scorers in the FA Cup, so this is also a pretty good record for Gundogan.
Indeed, Gundogan's quick goal surprised me and maybe Manchester United's players weren't too ready to concede in the first minute, I thought Manchester United weren't really ready to face Manchester City in this FA final, but they at least tried enough to provide resistance, even so Manchester united only lost narrowly so it's not embarrassing for them.

I'm happy to see Manchester City's success yesterday but there is still one more championship left in CL, hopefully they can achieve a treble winner this season, I'm sure Guardiola really provides good strategies and tactics to face every opponent. he knew how to put pressure on his proteges.  Wink

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mame89

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 05:59:36 PM

ETH only needed time with Man United. This was proven in his first season with his maturity. Because he wanted to come and handle a club full of problems. Starting from club owners who only want to benefit from the club to make training grounds, stadiums and others left behind from other clubs. The locker room situation is not conducive, the controversial mega star player, the main captain who always makes mistakes. Until recently, club sales have not been completed to date.

But ETH can still bring MU to finish in third place and win a trophy. And that is a great achievement, because not all coaches can do that. Man United's defeat in the FA final was because they couldn't beat Man City's amazing midfield and Man United didn't have a great number 9 sticker. I agree with you, it's very clear that Man United needs at least 5 more players for next season to be stronger. Man United had to buy two defenders, two midfielders and a striker who was hungry to score goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 06:22:31 PM

The title for City, no big surprise. United could last for a while and it was also great that they managed to get the 1-1 on the scoreboard, but that was all. It surprised me that after the 2-1 we didn't see any more goals. Would have expected at least a goal from City. Nevertheless, City will be very pleased with the prize, they look set to take trophies in all competitions. I think Haaland really makes a difference for City this season, otherwise the world would look a lot different no doubt.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1083

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 06:26:01 PM

Man United had to buy two defenders, two midfielders and a striker who was hungry to score goals.
You did not add a goalkeeper? Shows that you are okay with De Gea.

Manchester United need to improve, they have lost the FA cup more times than any other team that have played in the competition, they also are the team that has conceded the fastest goal in the competition.

Next season, there has to be massive improvements in all sides of the pitch for Manchester United as they head into the Champions League.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2023, 06:32:47 PM

Man United had to buy two defenders, two midfielders and a striker who was hungry to score goals.
You did not add a goalkeeper? Shows that you are okay with De Gea.

Manchester United need to improve, they have lost the FA cup more times than any other team that have played in the competition, they also are the team that has conceded the fastest goal in the competition.

Next season, there has to be massive improvements in all sides of the pitch for Manchester United as they head into the Champions League.

Throughout history, Arsenal has etched its name as the most triumphant team in clinching the FA Cup trophy, emerging victorious a remarkable 14 times in the final showdown. Following closely in second place is none other than Man United, securing a commendable 12 victories in the final clashes. What kind of statement is that, you ask? Well, Man United has actually suffered defeat fewer times than any other team, except for Arsenal, of course. There are still numerous other teams that fare worse in their quest for the FA Cup glory. In fact, even Man City has only amassed a total of 7 FA Cup trophies.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
June 04, 2023, 07:14:03 PM

He will sign more Netherlands or Ajax players because it's easier to teach them due to from the same region and has been managed by him Cheesy

Ten Hag is a good manager, he have show both of Ajax and FC Utrecht improving when he was the manager, but what I don't like Ten Hag he force the players to play with his strategy. If there's a player can't play in his strategy, he will find the new player instead of combine or consider using other strategy.
I do not think that it will be something to see, it is going to be a bit more like whatever player fits the description in his mind. So if it is a winger that's more inside forward, he will look for that, not based on nationality but based on what that player has provided so far in his career. United got so close to getting two titles this year, they got efl and almost got this one as well, which is a proof that he will stay and has been a good manager so far.

I think people are forgetting that before him, Ole was decent on the first years he was there, hell finished second or third just the year before he was fired, so while I do think it was a decent bounce back for United, we should also remember that if they end up losing like 5 out of 7 first games next year, we can't guarantee his job safety neither, so he should aim to improve the roster.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: