Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Taras Shevchenko and Putin are representatives of the same people  (Read 43 times)
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 12:54:35 PM

Alik Bakhshi

Taras Shevchenko and Putin are representatives of the same people

Taras Shevchenko, poet and artist.  He spoke and wrote in Ukrainian.
Vladimir Putin, a liar and a thief. Does not speak or write in Ukrainian.

As I die, bury
           In Ukraine, dear,
           In the middle of the wide steppe
           Dig your grave
           To lie on my mound,
           Over the mighty river,
           To hear it raging
           Old Dnieper under the steep.
           And when from the fields of Ukraine
           Blood of hateful enemies
           He will carry it ... that's when I
           I will rise from the grave -
           I will rise and reach
           God's doorstep
           I will pray ... but for now
           I don’t know God.
          Bury and get up
          Break the chains
          Evil enemy blood
          Sprinkle the will.
                                  Taras Shevchenko

I would like to ask President Putin what hateful enemies of Ukraine we are talking about, and whose enemy blood Taras Shevchenko proposes to sprinkle in the struggle for freedom. Maybe a compassionate and connoisseur of history, as Putin positions himself, and not only positions himself, but also lectures, will tell why the Ukrainian poet and artist Shevchenko was exiled to the Kazakh steppes with a ban on writing and painting. It's a pity that in those distant years the authorities of the empire did not know the correct history of Putin, that is, that the Russians are the indigenous people of Ukraine, and if this is so, they would not take it personally, about the enemies in Shevchenko's poem and in vain they would not exile the Russian Shevchenko ... By the way, I am interested in how Putin will explain why on earth Shevchenko wrote not in Russian, but in some kind of Ukrainian, if he is Russian. How did it happen that if Russians and Ukrainians are, as Putin claims, one and the same people, then why do they speak different languages. For example, people in Turkey and people in Azerbaijan speak the same language that they understand - Turkic. They are really one people living in different countries. I think the created "Commission under the President of the Russian Federation to counter attempts to falsify history to the detriment of Russia's interests" (1) will find an explanation for this phenomenon. I dare to assume that Shevchenko, speaking of enemies, prophetically meant the State Department and Navalny, and other foreign agents like him.

“If they are right,
        understand my lies!
   If they are people,
        Should we be called people? "

Nizami

1. An appeal to the “Commission under the President of the Russian Federation for countering attempts at falsification. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/6934.html

07/01/2021

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2021, 05:16:21 PM

Alik Bakhshi

Taras Shevchenko, poet and artist.  He spoke and wrote in Ukrainian.
Vladimir Putin, a liar and a thief. Does not speak or write in Ukrainian.

As I die, bury
           In Ukraine, dear,
           In the middle of the wide steppe
           Dig your grave
           To lie on my mound,
           Over the mighty river,
           To hear it raging
           Old Dnieper under the steep.
           And when from the fields of Ukraine
           Blood of hateful enemies
           He will carry it ... that's when I
           I will rise from the grave -
           I will rise and reach
           God's doorstep
           I will pray ... but for now
           I don’t know God.
          Bury and get up
          Break the chains
          Evil enemy blood
          Sprinkle the will.
                                  Taras Shevchenko

I would like to ask President Putin what hateful enemies of Ukraine we are talking about, and whose enemy blood Taras Shevchenko proposes to sprinkle in the struggle for freedom. Maybe a compassionate and connoisseur of history, as Putin positions himself, and not only positions himself, but also lectures, will tell why the Ukrainian poet and artist Shevchenko was exiled to the Kazakh steppes with a ban on writing and painting. It's a pity that in those distant years the authorities of the empire did not know the correct history of Putin, that is, that the Russians are the indigenous people of Ukraine, and if this is so, they would not take it personally, about the enemies in Shevchenko's poem and in vain they would not exile the Russian Shevchenko ... By the way, I am interested in how Putin will explain why on earth Shevchenko wrote not in Russian, but in some kind of Ukrainian, if he is Russian. How did it happen that if Russians and Ukrainians are, as Putin claims, one and the same people, then why do they speak different languages. For example, people in Turkey and people in Azerbaijan speak the same language that they understand - Turkic. They are really one people living in different countries. I think the created "Commission under the President of the Russian Federation to counter attempts to falsify history to the detriment of Russia's interests" (1) will find an explanation for this phenomenon. I dare to assume that Shevchenko, speaking of enemies, prophetically meant the State Department and Navalny, and other foreign agents like him.

“If they are right,
        understand my lies!
   If they are people,
        Should we be called people? "

Nizami

1. An appeal to the “Commission under the President of the Russian Federation for countering attempts at falsification. https://alikbahshi.livejournal.com/6934.html

07/01/2021

If he thinks Ukrainians and Russians are the same people, why doesn't he turn over Russia to Western Ukrainians for them to govern 'their' country?  Or it only works when Russia takes over other countries?

If he ever steps foot in Lviv, he will be killed along with his security and his entourage.

If he thinks Ukrainians consider themselves Russians, he is delusional.

Russians were always imperialists and considered other nations inferior.

The sad fact is that among the alcoholic, deviant, and criminal majority, there is a small minority of good Russian people who cannot do
anything about how their country is run.

Fervent nationalism will only lead them to more wars.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 12:15:18 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5374161.0 shows that Jews and Russians are one people. How much easier for Russians and Russians to be the same person. So, Taras Shevchenko and Putin are not only representatives of the same people, but they must be the same person.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 27, 2022, 06:58:40 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5374161.0 shows that Jews and Russians are one people. How much easier for Russians and Russians to be the same person. So, Taras Shevchenko and Putin are not only representatives of the same people, but they must be the same person.

Cool

However, Taras Shevchenko was of a different opinion, and by "the blood of hateful enemies" he meant the Russian invaders who came to his homeland.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: