Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Expectation About Polygon (MATIC) Token for 2022  (Read 1300 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 08:39:41 PM

Despite today's correction, Polygon has not lost much in value.
I think everything will be fine at Polygon because they are investing in the important system projects of the Ethereum ecosystem.
I think having 1% in your Polygon portfolio wont be a mistake.
Also have this kind of analysis, MATIC has been very stable and its good that they didn’t dump that much which means a good project didn’t deserve to dump and it has a good strong community to back up its value. I see a good future with MATIC and I believe by next year, new ATH will be made better to have some now.
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 08:48:08 PM

MATIC investors should be quite pleased because it has been performing well recently. MATIC is definitely a very valuable project and it deserves this development. I think 2022 can also be a good year for MATIC. The team reassures everyone and works very well.

omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 08:51:06 PM

Sadly, I loss over 1200 Matic farming Wexpoly. Turns out to be shitty coins of the dip shit because of their indiscipline and lack of taking counsel. Polygon is a layer2 on ethereum network, it will continue to wax strong as long as ethereum gas price remains unsolved.There are many ethereum layer2 springing up, this will create a stiff competition for Polygon.
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 10:18:54 PM

I think the adoption for Polygon is getting heavier and better. There is now a widespread mainstream adoption and institutional investors have exposed their clients to the digital asset, putting it in league with Ethereum, Bitcoin and Solana etc. It did a little pump some hours ago
prosperoustop

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 10:23:06 PM

from the begining I knew that price will be 2$+ and it is not the end, I think it is better that Etherium and in 2022 will be 50$+

██▀ █▀          L A N U N A  ⬤  F I N A N C E          ▀█ ▀██
HIGHEST FIXED APY     |      1,822,684.19%      |
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1665

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2021, 12:04:05 AM

..what's your expectations about Polygon (MATIC) Cryptocurrency for 2022?

2/12/2021 - MATIC Price : 2.04$

The price of Matic depends on what the market will be like next year. And if the Market Cap does not fall below $ 1 trillion again, then we can expect a further increase in the price of Matic. And given the fact that the price of the coin is still undervalued, we can expect an increase in value by hundreds of percent.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 05:03:32 AM

The matic token of the Polygon chain is still undervalued in the context of its use case. It is a promising token that has solved the problem of large fees and slow transactions in the Ethereum network and has the support of prominent investors. In addition, it is a cheap token and its price at the time of writing this post is $2.05, so the Matic coin will be one of the leading coins in 2022.
clearly true, until now there are still not many who use it compared to the existing network and it is also possible that many will grow. If there is no renewable innovation, it will be difficult to compete, because I see this network is still quite constrained by taking a long time to make a transaction and of course this is also an obstacle that must be considered. there will always be improvements in the future and can make a lot of new projects interested in using this network, so that it will be raised to the surface.
Kkhair

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 09:24:06 AM

looks like the price of polygons next year will continue to soar, for now the price of polygons has touched more than $2.00
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 03:10:20 PM

Personally, I think that the Matic coin is only gaining momentum at the moment. And after a while, the Matic coin will become very popular on the Poligon network. So I think while the coin is gaining momentum, the cost is very low and there is an opportunity to buy at a low price. And now the Poligon network will be very popular as more and more different projects will use the Poligon network for their business projects.
KellyCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2021, 05:34:01 PM

MATIC has feared well during this correction. This is a good sign that it belongs up there with the big boys.

http://www.experiencegunbot.com - Automate Crypto Trading
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 06:03:26 PM

Personally, I think that the Matic coin is only gaining momentum at the moment. And after a while, the Matic coin will become very popular on the Poligon network. So I think while the coin is gaining momentum, the cost is very low and there is an opportunity to buy at a low price. And now the Poligon network will be very popular as more and more different projects will use the Poligon network for their business projects.
Sure, it is a good coin, so it’s definitely going to keep gaining the momentum for as long as they team continues to work hard. MATIC has made a name for itself in the market, and has been able to stand strong on the top list in the market, and currently worth $2+ as I write this. Even today it has been growing, showing over 5% of growth as I checked.

MATIC is one of those coins that I am positive enough, and I know it is going to be great in 2022. Although one thing I have always noticed in the market is that ETH tends to overshadow most of these projects that are under it. Being the first usually has its advantage in the market I guess.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 09:20:55 PM

what's your expectations about Polygon (MATIC) Cryptocurrency for 2022?

2/12/2021 - MATIC Price : 2.04$

https://tokenprice.cc/currency/matic-network
Matic will surely have a great year, there is no doubt about that, but we should also not forget that the market will decide how it will do, that is the part people keep forgetting. We keep talking about if Matic is good or not, when in fact it matters very little in this situation.

I would understand if we were talking about a token that was out of top 1000, even top 100, but Matic is high enough that the only direction it will have would be based on what the market is doing. When BNB increased from 40 bucks to 600+ dollars, people said that was amazing, but at the same time bitcoin reached under 4k in march 2020, and reached 64k in April 2021, only tiny bit after 1 year. That should show you that when the whole market goes up, the whole market goes up and doesn't leave much behind. Matic would go up if the market goes up, if the market goes down then it will go down too.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 11:51:47 PM

MATIC is a coin that will continue to grow and I'm sure the price in 2022 can reach at least 5x or around $8 to $10, if the market can improve in December now I'm sure the price in 2022 can be 10x the current price.

Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 11:58:38 PM

Polygon is one of the new blockchains that is challenging Ethereum seriously to a dueling match. And it's barely a few years old. Adoption is getting in and institutional money would soon start pouring in, making it great
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 05:58:17 AM

I may be off my rocker here, but I think we ultimately see a price north of $10 and even then north of $15. I believe the top will be $15-18 and I think it will be swift as many blow off tops are.

Do note, that I only think this happens after BTC has topped, and alts run further than we think they can.

Wildwest

Activity: 1729
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 06:51:53 AM

Looking at the current price developments I am sure that for next year matic will be more and more enthusiasts and matic coins will be a big threat to the BSC and erc-20 networks and for now holding matic coins is the right choice to wait for price increases in the next year, for now there are many projects that already use the matic network to make payments to participants, Then never hesitate to use matic network because the cost of gas is very cheap.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
haasanjui

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 01:48:05 PM

When ever any blockchain introduced, its price has started with 1$ and 2$ and increased by 100X and more BNB and ETH are examples of it. Polygon is a new blockchain and many matic projects got Success and in 2022 I predict its price will increase 10X.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 02:41:10 PM

When ever any blockchain introduced, its price has started with 1$ and 2$ and increased by 100X and more BNB and ETH are examples of it. Polygon is a new blockchain and many matic projects got Success and in 2022 I predict its price will increase 10X.

No doubt that Polygon will continue to skyrocket, it has been proven to be faster and cheaper than BSC or any other network, invest now and hold for at least 3 years then you can get huge profits up to 100x or more.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 03:25:19 PM

yes, of course matic/polygon will reach the highest price in 2022 or exceed the price in 2021. this is also a big hope for all matic token holders.

prosperoustop

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 06:45:33 PM

polygon just gaining popularity in the world, so price could be even 100$+. ETH now have too high fees, so need new good desicions!

██▀ █▀          L A N U N A  ⬤  F I N A N C E          ▀█ ▀██
HIGHEST FIXED APY     |      1,822,684.19%      |
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: