Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you invest in new projects?  (Read 1963 times)
Monica301

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 12:32:18 PM

Yes Yearnlab.com Presale is
04 HOURS TO GO LIVE, instant listing on pancakeswap
Staking upto 150,384% Ready to go live
Presale price: 0.0036
Pancakeswap listing: 0.0040
10% gain right after presale, what are you waiting for?
Join Presale here:
https://www.pinksale.finance/#/launchpad/0x09C14E72487bA8d5173f81477e8F09158801245b?chain=BSC
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 06:15:15 PM

Now is the time to invest in Kipto currency.  The reason is that now all the coins are much cheaper.  Now if you can invest something then there is a good chance of getting a good profit ahead.

I don't think any team and developer say that the project they are working on is not good, all say good about their project, therefore, to avoid scams in a new project is to see the developer is someone who is experienced in Crypto development . besides that we also need to see their team, next very important thing is the use case of tokens for the future, what is the use of tokens from the project for ??, if about its use it is clear then this is a good investment.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 06:55:52 PM

Today people will pay anything for truthful news, which Anomus can provide. I think it’s a perfect opportunity to increase your capital by investing in ANOM
As far as I know the project is not good, it can be checked from various available sources, I think Anom's potential will take time to develop and that time is not at this time, but if you are sure of what has been analyzed, maybe it is an option, hopefully what you get say it's true, that Anom has a good future, many new projects are currently difficult for us to analyze and we can take clear references, considering that there are quite a number of projects currently available.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
rosenbauer02

Activity: 206
Merit: 80

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 06:59:49 PM

It depends on what my research found. If the project is worth investing then I am going to invest what I can afford to lose. There are some projects that you didn't think will survive and also become a hype like axie infinity. Few years back, axie is not trendy until the day it trends.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 07:35:36 PM

Now is the time to invest in Kipto currency.  The reason is that now all the coins are much cheaper.  Now if you can invest something then there is a good chance of getting a good profit ahead.

I don't think any team and developer say that the project they are working on is not good, all say good about their project, therefore, to avoid scams in a new project is to see the developer is someone who is experienced in Crypto development . besides that we also need to see their team, next very important thing is the use case of tokens for the future, what is the use of tokens from the project for ??, if about its use it is clear then this is a good investment.
Actually we can find more information about the new project, we can find out developers from various sources, as well as the team they formed in the project, because no developer said the project was not good, that's why basic knowledge in getting to know the project must be able to we'll see and study, if not then whatever project that appears will affect our attitude in choosing it, knowledge is very important in determining it.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 09:33:14 PM

Actually we can find more information about the new project, we can find out developers from various sources, as well as the team they formed in the project, because no developer said the project was not good, that's why basic knowledge in getting to know the project must be able to we'll see and study, if not then whatever project that appears will affect our attitude in choosing it, knowledge is very important in determining it.
This actually matters on how someone would make out some research in regards into their investment whether they do spot out a potential project because we
do differ in terms of perception and views on things which means that it might be good into our sight but not for other because we are seeing or checking out

always when it comes to real use case and being having that realistic goals because most projects now do boast up unrealistic roadmaps.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2021, 10:30:29 PM

As for me, most of my investments are based on new projects launched. Life is risk so why would I be afraid of losing money. Once I've done my research thoroughly well and it catches my taste, nothing nobody would tell me that would make me have a change a mind on that certain project.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 06:13:36 AM

I do investment in new projects . But first i complete the research about the project. If it seemed me strong and having strong community. And i also see the roadmap and ask from many expert about the project after this i invest a little amount in the project. You should to do . It can be profitable for you. But do your own research.

velive08

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 08:37:07 AM

This actually matters on how someone would make out some research in regards into their investment whether they do spot out a potential project because we
do differ in terms of perception and views on things which means that it might be good into our sight but not for other because we are seeing or checking out

always when it comes to real use case and being having that realistic goals because most projects now do boast up unrealistic roadmaps.

I think your feedback is interesting and can help other people in choosing a project.
In my opinion, checking the roadmap for a project is a must, because in that roadmap we can find out whether a project has the potential or not?
If the use case for the future is very clear then I think we should invest in the project

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
Rimueng

Activity: 375
Merit: 12

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 04:32:24 PM

Hello everyone, my question is: how often do you invest in new and young projects? Aren't you afraid of losing money if the project closes?

I want to invest in a promising project called Yearnlab. Their token sale starts on 7th Dec and I think this is a good opportunity to successfully invest money.

Share your thoughts on such an investment. Maybe you have some interesting cases on this matter.
I never invest in a new project if the project does not have a promising concept and has a professional team. Therefore if you want to invest in a new project, you better learn the concept and their team first so you don't lose your money.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
midasjohn

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 05:07:14 PM

Hello everyone, my question is: how often do you invest in new and young projects? Aren't you afraid of losing money if the project closes?

I want to invest in a promising project called Yearnlab. Their token sale starts on 7th Dec and I think this is a good opportunity to successfully invest money.

Share your thoughts on such an investment. Maybe you have some interesting cases on this matter.

That's one way to shill a coin I guess  Cheesy
Devifajarina

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 06:01:15 PM

I never invest in a new project if the project does not have a promising concept and has a professional team. Therefore if you want to invest in a new project, you better learn the concept and their team first so you don't lose your money.
Need to do all that in investment, projects need concepts and a good TEAM to develop them, if these two things they don't have, then the chances of the project being successful and promising are not that big of a chance, currently many new projects are being launched, not even all of them are badly involved , there are some new projects that have good future targets, depending on how we identify..

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 06:50:32 PM

We only provide an overview of the investment pattern, if it can be used it may be good, but if it cannot be used then there is no need to discuss it, potential projects must be thoroughly studied, different opinions and perceptions are very common, these images must be reached. that the project was developed by various backgrounds of people, so we must be smart to understand and choose the project.
andyou1234

Activity: 1008
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 08, 2021, 07:09:25 PM

I'm personally not at all interested in new projects, because I don't like to waste time and money on something that is uncertain, even though the risk of new projects and old ones being developed is both very high, but I prefer projects that have a market capitalization high and has received recommendations from large investors, I think the projects that have been developed have the opportunity to be able to provide large profits later,

velive08

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 04:47:19 AM

I think your feedback is interesting and can help other people in choosing a project.
In my opinion, checking the roadmap for a project is a must, because in that roadmap we can find out whether a project has the potential or not?
If the use case for the future is very clear then I think we should invest in the project
Need more knowledge for researching with good or bad project, so I only use my money joined with signal group where to use research to buy some coin on pre sale or IDO. I just sent my money and do not think about project because have made research before by the owner of telegram group, almost two hundred person joining on every pre sale or IDO project but waiting when distribution is more than one or two weeks.

yes, what you say is true that you must have a lot of knowledge to research the good or bad of a project. but can you explain to us what knowledge is needed in doing research for a project ??. Reading what you wrote it seems that you also don't understand a project that has good potential for the future, if we want to join a project we need seriousness and have to think about it, if it is a good project and achieves a hard cap in sales we don't need to worry with the distribution, I think they will still distribute for the participants. otherwise they will think about their reputation.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 06:23:39 AM

I'm not really investing in the new projects because you know it's too risky, I'm afraid it will suddenly close or scam but if I find the project that has promising and very convincing then maybe I would really invest. I never heard of Yearnlab project but did you research this project? just make sure the coin has use cases and not a meme coin you know.

Now there is an easy way to invest in new projects, I think serious projects always have money to make the project shine, if the project is listed on exchanges or DEX then I don't hesitate to buy it, I'm optimistic that only by investing in new projects we have a chance to get big profit in a short time.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 06:39:07 AM

It depends of the nature of the project and if they are only riding the hype of NFTs then I might have a second thought on that. Many rug pulled new projects right now especially based on BSC ecosystem, it can easily rug pulled in an instant. So, it might be good to invest a project already have community, working product and achieved road maps.

perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 07:28:03 AM

I'm personally not at all interested in new projects, because I don't like to waste time and money on something that is uncertain, even though the risk of new projects and old ones being developed is both very high, but I prefer projects that have a market capitalization high and has received recommendations from large investors, I think the projects that have been developed have the opportunity to be able to provide large profits later,
True, that has been the same thing with me, I'm always trying to avoid new coins and I don't even wake up a day and start looking for new coins in the market that I can invest in, because they are usually are of no interest to me. I can only invest in a coin when they are gaining attention and trending in the market. Just like Cardano did, and also Solana is trending right now, that's the only I get to invest in new coins.

Although would tell you that you need to find them earlier when they are not yet trending so that you would make bigger profit later. I never bother about that at all, I'm okay with mostly the top coins. But I am not going to tell others not to invest in new coins because I know for sure that there would be some good projects out there, if you have the time and you can find them, then you can go ahead and try it out.
Wildwest

Activity: 1776
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 09, 2021, 07:43:23 AM

Actually I also often invest in new projects but not all new projects we can rely on, before following a project we must first see the whiterepaper of the project and the team working on the project must also be monitored if they are always active in serving investors then the project is very suitable for us to follow, and we must be ready to lose assets if the project we follow fails because not all projects can run smoothly.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2021, 09:43:06 AM

Truth is It comes down to dyor and then your interest in the category of apps People look at different areas like smart contracts defis gaming and much more The way to be ahead sometimes is to lookup these project even before they start engaging much with social media If you can track then down and maybe help in some ways of creating awareness Am sure you will get rewarded in the long run

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: