Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop or continue trading  (Read 1167 times)
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 06:37:26 PM

You have a good zeal by not giving up despite all the huge loses but before you go back into trading try as much to learn more about trading as to reduce the rare of lose. Don't go back without updating your knowledge about trading. Since you still have the urge to trade go for it, but learn first.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lixer

Activity: 2492
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 09:30:51 PM

You have a good zeal by not giving up despite all the huge loses but before you go back into trading try as much to learn more about trading as to reduce the rare of lose. Don't go back without updating your knowledge about trading. Since you still have the urge to trade go for it, but learn first.
I agree it's important to realize that trading isn't for everyone. There should be no shame in accepting that fine trading doesn't work for me so I will try to do something else that works well for me. I am not saying OP is egoistic but I have seen people who can't digest the fact that they are not good at something and they will try and prove others that they're good by continuing doing the same thing.

You are losing money in trading = stop, simple as that. Do you feel you made a particular mistake and you can improve? Fine, resume trading but make sure the mistake is eliminated and new ones are not coming in.

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 09:34:29 PM

In such cases, I would advise you to initially start working on a demo account. Now it's certainly too late to say, but still.
You don't need demo account if you're already trading. But yeah, maybe in some cases that's what you need for you to keep going on.

Sometimes there are the times that you need to relax and go with the demo accounts just for you to do some strategies using it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 09:40:51 PM

my advice is that you don't trade again, go hodl, the instant you lost all your capital when you come back you will be focused on trying to recover your capital and in this crypto market it is difficult to day trade, the most recommendable is to do hodl, so don't do day trade, do hodl, you won't lose your money, of course you will have to be patient, but in the end it will make up for you
It's better that way but it only stops trading temporarily and it depends on each person because everyone has the right to make decisions for himself,
investing in coins that have strong potential and fundamentals is good for the long term but indeed to make a profit we have to be patient

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 09:45:16 PM

That’s a good mindset to become a good trader, never give up and of course I agree on improving yourself first before anything else because when you have a good trading knowledge, you can be more profitable. At least OP still have the money to use as capital, learn from your mistakes and continue to move forward, you can recover that losses later on.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 09:54:35 PM

I have lost all my capital to trading but still yet I feel the urge to trade more, I spent a huge capital to trade some new coins recently and was actively involved in spot trading. But recently I lost all my capital and I decided to give a break but now am feeling I should return back to trading.
That's called addiction my friend. Some of us think that addiction is for gambling only but it can be for anything especially when there is potential money gain involved. You must not trade again until you natural feel to trade and I would suggest you to open a demo account and work on your trading there because while addiction is bad, I think it may be just your passion for gambling and if you channel that energy into the right direction, you can do wonders.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 10:22:26 PM

I have lost all my capital to trading but still yet I feel the urge to trade more, I spent a huge capital to trade some new coins recently and was actively involved in spot trading. But recently I lost all my capital and I decided to give a break but now am feeling I should return back to trading.
That's called addiction my friend. Some of us think that addiction is for gambling only but it can be for anything especially when there is potential money gain involved. You must not trade again until you natural feel to trade and I would suggest you to open a demo account and work on your trading there because while addiction is bad, I think it may be just your passion for gambling and if you channel that energy into the right direction, you can do wonders.
Addiction could really be applied on everything specially on things that do deal off with money and i do agree with that demo trading suggestion but for sure they wont really get interested since it doesnt really involved

real money which means that they wont really be making such action. Stopping would be the best solution if you do find out that you are impulsive on making out decisions because it is depending on someones passion

whether he decides to continue trading or would completely stop whatever reasons he do have on his mind.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 11:13:24 PM

That's called addiction my friend. Some of us think that addiction is for gambling only but it can be for anything
Indeed. Addiction can happen in varied things, not only in gambling. But for the case above, not sure if OP is addicted to trading or not. The problem of the OP is a lack of learning or evaluating his trading ways. Also, he seems to trade with emotional by using huge capital without knowing proper strategies.

You must not trade again until you natural feel to trade and I would suggest you to open a demo account
What do you mean by "natural feel"?
In my opinion, what he must do is to learn how to control his desire/emotional. When he has the ability to do it, he can return to trade. However, to have good self-control isn't an easy thing to master, he needs some time.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pamadar
Legendary

Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 10:06:18 AM

Since you recently lost money,  the decision of taking a break seems a fair choice. Trading can be highly risky, as you have experienced, and tempting. I suggest you utilise your break period to figure out the mistakes you did in your previous trades. Then, if you want to take trading again, make sure you take small risks and do not repeat those mistakes. It’s a personal choice, and you need to risk the amount only which you can afford to lose.

Taking a break will allow you to have enough time to study deeper. The market is not as easy to predict.

The numbers of winning trades compared to your losing trades should be much higher. You can achieve that if you dig deeper
instead of pushing better to enhance your knowledge.

Don't play with your emotion it will lead you to a much worse position. Stop for a while and unwind. Learn to accept failures
and learn from it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 10:39:26 AM

Addiction could really be applied on everything specially on things that do deal off with money and i do agree with that demo trading suggestion but for sure they wont really get interested since it doesnt really involved

real money which means that they wont really be making such action. Stopping would be the best solution if you do find out that you are impulsive on making out decisions because it is depending on someones passion

whether he decides to continue trading or would completely stop whatever reasons he do have on his mind.

More on your own self decision making  Smiley If the trader thinks they don't have any luck with this kind of business,

yes it's better to move on and find the right place to venture, trading is not for everyone unless you have more time and good amount

of money to spare. Assess if it's time for you to quit and forget about dealing with trading or find the best place to learn more

and make a good use of this market.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 06:20:24 PM

More on your own self decision making  Smiley If the trader thinks they don't have any luck with this kind of business,

yes it's better to move on and find the right place to venture, trading is not for everyone unless you have more time and good amount

of money to spare. Assess if it's time for you to quit and forget about dealing with trading or find the best place to learn more

and make a good use of this market.
I did really come to a point on where i do almost stop trading because of constant loss on that particular time in my trading career where i do almost stop because of that unfortunate situation which did
really lost up my temper and control which i did make out conclusions on stopping completely but my heart and mind tells me on not to do so.

I did make out some break for a while and make myself calm down and realize on where i did get wrong and realize and make out some learning from that.
Stopping is someones decision to make.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 06:54:40 PM

I will also advise you to stop trading at the moment as you are already losing and it will be a dangerous thing to continue trading because that can lead to an obsession which is also a bad trading habit. Take some time off trading and learn more trading skills before returning to it. I wish you good luck.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 07:34:42 PM

I will also advise you to stop trading at the moment as you are already losing and it will be a dangerous thing to continue trading because that can lead to an obsession which is also a bad trading habit. Take some time off trading and learn more trading skills before returning to it. I wish you good luck.
Those moments that he is losing, there goes the lessons that he can apply to his next trades.

But if there's no other good reason for him to continue and it's better to stop, just stop. You can trade again whenever you want when you feel comfortable.

It's sort of taking your time first before continuation, you just have to make it right.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 10:57:28 PM

I will consider at all about this. About my ready ways when I probably lose my capitals. Or should I really be able to accept the loss? And if my caoitals are free money, I will continue ttrading but with some notes. I will always try to understand and think why I lost much oreviously. Or even I will think from the lesson I got previously.
I know that continue trading may be difficult moreover because we sometimes feel panic of sell and buu. Be careful if we start continuing to trade. Be wise enough even we have still much capital.
Maslate

Merit: 677

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:00:27 PM

Don't give up if you believe that you can make it. Not everyone succeeds right away, some people failed at the very beginning of their journey but they work hard to develop their skills until they finally succeeded. Be inspired by other individuals who are successful in trading, because once you are successful, there's no more stopping your from earning unlimited amount in crypto.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 06:33:30 AM

I will advise you not to trade your coins now because many traders has lost a lot in this season of celebration that is causing many to ask their selves why losts in this period of profits making. Start trading from next year since many coins are preparing to increase in the exchange market, it will help many traders to recover all their losts in this month of December. Since you decided to give yourself a break, it will be better to start trading from next week because market will definitely change hand for traders to smile again in the market.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 07:01:12 AM

Start trading from next year since many coins are preparing to increase in the exchange market, it will help many traders to recover all their losts in this month of December.
That is just a speculation which not having any guarantee about the turn around of the market in 2022. I mean if you are facing continuous losses then you should focus on improving your strategy so that you will start your progress of recovering your losses rather than anticipating the market conditions to favor you (sometimes, your waiting may go infinite which is the reason fixing immediately is recommended).

A good strategy must be capable of getting you profits in all market conditions hence bullish or bearish market conditions are least bothered for a technically skilled trader.

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 03:02:40 PM

As you told me you have lost your capital, I suggest if you don't learn from your capital loss then you don't need to start again trading but if you learned a lot from your loss then you should try again and before starting again you should learn about technical analysis and don't invest in any altcoin new in the market.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2021, 03:59:38 PM

Crypto trading is looking dangerous in these days. New years is 2 says away from us and market is Volatile. Trader should wait for some days. They will get Opportunity to make profit once market get stable. Trading in these days are totally risk.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pamadar
Legendary

Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 04:48:39 PM

I will advise you not to trade your coins now because many traders has lost a lot in this season of celebration that is causing many to ask their selves why losts in this period of profits making. Start trading from next year since many coins are preparing to increase in the exchange market, it will help many traders to recover all their losts in this month of December. Since you decided to give yourself a break, it will be better to start trading from next week because market will definitely change hand for traders to smile again in the market.
Starting a new will allow you to cope up with losses, try to focus and make a use of your time while taking your break.

Trading with unpredicted market sway only leads you to lose your money, it's a tough to compete with your emotion when
dealing with unsure market.

If you choose to move forward, just use spare money and not to invest any amount that you are not willing to let go..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: