Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:03:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop or continue trading  (Read 1167 times)
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 11:50:00 PM

If I were you, I will stop trading at least for a moment, refresh and cold my mind for a while, and let my regret and bad experiences aside.
And I will continue by analyzing and thinking why I was always lost and lost again so much in trading with the previous strategy. There must be something wrong.
I agree with your idea. Don't be too hurry to trade more if someone is not really confident. OP really experienced bad results in his trading, he must feel deep regret. In this situation, stop a moment to evaluate and calm his mind are the best options. OP needs to know what is wrong in his trading way, then he must fix it. If he doesn't evaluate it, he will experience the same situation as before. But to evaluate properly and carefully, OP needs to calm his mind first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 11:59:33 PM

If I were you, I will stop trading at least for a moment, refresh and cold my mind for a while, and let my regret and bad experiences aside.
And I will continue by analyzing and thinking why I was always lost and lost again so much in trading with the previous strategy. There must be something wrong.
I agree with your idea. Don't be too hurry to trade more if someone is not really confident. OP really experienced bad results in his trading, he must feel deep regret. In this situation, stop a moment to evaluate and calm his mind are the best options. OP needs to know what is wrong in his trading way, then he must fix it. If he doesn't evaluate it, he will experience the same situation as before. But to evaluate properly and carefully, OP needs to calm his mind first.

Once you do realize your mistakes then this is where learning would set in and on next time you would do trades then you are somewhat that confident since you had already able to experience it even though it wont really be making you a better trader on point but as you do engage on trades then you would gradually able to make some good decisions which might lead on
becoming a better trader as you do go ahead.Dont rush up on making profits because the market is always open on opportunity, it is really just matters on
how someone would able to sustain this one.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 03:48:31 AM

That's true when in one moment while trading we experience failure I don't think that's the end of everything and decide to stop trading,
it's better to just rest and analyze everything,
I think it's a much better and wiser decision but again, everyone has their own decision

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 12:35:46 PM

The market is a lose-lose situation so your capital will stream to other people assuming you settle on awful choices. I figure you should restudy exchanging and read books seeing with regards to it to the extent I realize you should exchange just 1%-5% of your complete capital. Likewise, I think there is an issue with you it resembles betting asking to start again on something after you get a harm.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 02:40:55 PM

I have lost all my capital to trading but still yet I feel the urge to trade more, I spent a huge capital to trade some new coins recently and was actively involved in spot trading. But recently I lost all my capital and I decided to give a break but now am feeling I should return back to trading.
From what I have seen so far spot trading loss is very rare. Because if you hold on for a long time, it will be a loss or a profit, that's normal. And if you buy for a few hours or a few days, the chances of loss are much lower. The profit margin is high and you say you have run out of money. I don't think so. Because it's not a future like Binance that all your dollars will run out at once. Now BTC is in a lot of dumping condition so you can hold the tokens if you want.
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2022, 03:49:53 PM

I have lost all my capital to trading but still yet I feel the urge to trade more, I spent a huge capital to trade some new coins recently and was actively involved in spot trading. But recently I lost all my capital and I decided to give a break but now am feeling I should return back to trading.
there is a wise saying that i remember it is "if you have started something then work hard at it, don't back down"

if you start trading and then lose but you stop then you have cut off the path of knowledge. if it fails then don't give up, correct it immediately and keep using low capital at the beginning because you are still an amateur in trading

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 23, 2022, 05:49:28 PM

The market is a lose-lose situation so your capital will stream to other people assuming you settle on awful choices. I figure you should restudy exchanging and read books seeing with regards to it to the extent I realize you should exchange just 1%-5% of your complete capital. Likewise, I think there is an issue with you it resembles betting asking to start again on something after you get a harm.
Allocated budget is very crucial. When it comes to trading, you need to have that deeper knowledge in terms of money management.

There are many traders who at first lose their control and start losing their capital, but when they figure it out
that this tool is very important, they start to trade with a much better outcome.

Study and keep equipping yourself with relevant knowledge. It's the first thing that you should take note when deciding to
invest with unstable market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: