Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop or continue trading  (Read 1167 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 06:45:33 PM

I have lost all my capital to trading but still yet I feel the urge to trade more, I spent a huge capital to trade some new coins recently and was actively involved in spot trading. But recently I lost all my capital and I decided to give a break but now am feeling I should return back to trading.
That is your problem, you feel that you should go back and trade the markets but you need to be honest to yourself, during this time you have been away from the markets what have you done to improve whatever strategy that you are using, assuming you are using one? If you have done nothing to improve what you were doing then you are going to get the same results you got before, and in that case I will recommend that you never trade again as you do not have what it is necessary to become successful in any market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 07:06:36 PM

"Sometimes holding on gives more damage then letting go."
If You're Day Trading, You Will Probably Lose Money: Here's Why.
One has to accept the fact that crypto trading is not for everyone. You need years of experience (which definalty comes at expense of spending time, bearing loss and more). If you are new to trading then spend some time learning things like FA/TA, Charts etc. One more thing is never jump with huge capital straight away, "invest as much as you can afford to lose"
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 08:05:11 PM

I have lost all my capital to trading but still yet I feel the urge to trade more, I spent a huge capital to trade some new coins recently and was actively involved in spot trading. But recently I lost all my capital and I decided to give a break but now am feeling I should return back to trading.
That is your problem, you feel that you should go back and trade the markets but you need to be honest to yourself, during this time you have been away from the markets what have you done to improve whatever strategy that you are using, assuming you are using one? If you have done nothing to improve what you were doing then you are going to get the same results you got before, and in that case I will recommend that you never trade again as you do not have what it is necessary to become successful in any market.
The final decision still lies in your own hands. If you want to grow more and you did a lot of preparations just to regain all your losses, then you deserve to take a second chance. But if you are still in doubt because you know you will be repeating the same mistakes again, then better, do not come back to trading again as it will only mean more losses to come. Trading can be tried by everyone but not all those who tried end up being successful.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Issa56

Activity: 1358
Merit: 908

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 08:23:22 PM

Seriously I really want you to learn more about the basics of cryptocurrency trading before going back to it because am always very sad whenever I see people losing money constantly in Cryptocurrency trading, I know is not really easy to get capital to start trading so I know how painful it is losing the money again because I also lose lots of money when I also started trading. Make sure you learn the basics of trading and make sure you get a trading strategy that will work for you.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 08:41:20 PM

Can you afford to lose more? Then sure. Continue your trading. Use your previous experience to trade better. Learn from the mistakes you have made. If you keep on making loss, then you are repeating the same mistake. Try to figure out want went wrong. You will eventually understand everything and get better. Giving up won't get you anywhere. On other hand, if you can't afford to lose anymore, then forget about trading. Its risky. Better to save more and then get back to trading.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 08:47:39 PM

Having a break is a must when you do lost big time on trading but doesnt mean that you would really be quitting just because you had lost. Come to think that losing is inevitable and you should put up into that on your mind but if you do find out that it isnt already effective nor beneficial to you then its better to quit for good.

Just dont be on haste when you do make out such decision because learnings do really comes from real experience.You would really be making yourself a lot better than before

just only be sensible on remembering those mistakes and trying to avoid in next time dealings.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 09:03:05 PM

Having a break is a must when you do lost big time on trading but doesnt mean that you would really be quitting just because you had lost. Come to think that losing is inevitable and you should put up into that on your mind but if you do find out that it isnt already effective nor beneficial to you then its better to quit for good.

Just dont be on haste when you do make out such decision because learnings do really comes from real experience.You would really be making yourself a lot better than before

just only be sensible on remembering those mistakes and trying to avoid in next time dealings.
You know that its always better to stop trading if you keep on experiencing losses and becomes unbearable for you. But it does not mean that you won't give yourself another try hoping you will do better this time. If there is progress, i think with different experiences it will make you a good trader in the making. But if you tried again and still keep failing, one thing is sure, you won't be a good trader but maybe a profitable investor may do.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 09:12:01 PM

You know that its always better to stop trading if you keep on experiencing losses and becomes unbearable for you. But it does not mean that you won't give yourself another try hoping you will do better this time. If there is progress, i think with different experiences it will make you a good trader in the making. But if you tried again and still keep failing, one thing is sure, you won't be a good trader but maybe a profitable investor may do.
Passion is all you do need if you are really having those feeling that you should go further then go ahead.Taking some break after a lose wont be a bad idea because you would really need to think up first
on what would be your next move because you had already experienced extreme losses then you would really be keen on taking further step next ahead.If you do really love trading then having these
losses wont be enough for you to stop so its a personal kind of choice whether you do stop completely or would take a break and then trade later on.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 09:32:17 PM

I'm not saying that putting money into an account and starting trading is a bad idea. Others learn from hard mistakes, such as losing everything, as you have, but this is just a piece of advice: don't deposit any money yet; instead, practice your strategy and improve it so that you have a better chance of winning a trade. Also, don't give up if you want to trade; we start at the bottom and work our way up. I have a lot of friends who are casual traders or day traders because they have jobs. They lose a lot of money, but they keep going because your winning trades outnumber your losing trades over time.
That is the most important part, if you are certain that you could make a loss but also could earn that back and then some, that is when you should trade. If someone imagines that they are going to simply just make purely profit and no losses then it will not take too long for that person to learn the reality of trading.

This doesn't mean that you can't be optimist about your future, of course you could be and you could dream of making a lot of money, there is nothing wrong with that. The point here is that, yes if you know what you are doing and if you are good at it there is a good chance you could be a very rich person by just trading however you will end up losing some of that profit back. It is not 1-3-5-10-20-50-100 type of thing, it is 1-5-3-10-7-20-15-30-25-40-30-50 type of thing where it goes up and down, just like the prices.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 09:44:52 PM

That's some lose right there. Though your not telling the actual figure but, the word capital says a lot. I won't advise you to stop trading neither would I ask you to continue but, I'll suggest you consider demo trading for your practices. Of course there are loses in trading and some of them are just bound to happen while, a whole lot of others could be avoided. Like this one, practicing trading with your actual capital. So, you can very much continue trading, build experience but, don't stop trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 10:09:04 PM

Losing such amount of money is not a joke you have to stop for now and see what’s the problem on your side maybe you’re not that good in trading and not knowledgeable enough to trade yet. Come back again once you already know how to trade effectively and have a good strategy in trading, don’t force yourself to recover that losses, you have to move on and be better.
Well it could be not a joke but it is a part when you are in the crypto trading industry.
The important thing is if OP was learned of these mistakes and tried not to repeat again when OP comeback into trading. Experience is very important in trading, perhaps OP was not lucky about the past activity but perhaps in the future, there could be a potential of gaining profit that OP will encounter. I think that is right to come back in trading, but sometimes we need to manage our urge and not to become greedy, just spend the amount of what we can afford.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1227

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2021, 10:09:52 PM

If we stop we can't win so the best thing to do is to continue, sometimes people will decide to stop because they are tired or they always loss, without knowing that if they continue they will surely earn because not everytime we will loss there are also earnings just believe in you're self and continue to learn for good.
It's easy to say than do what you actually want to happen but in reality trading is not for everyone although OP has to choose which one is best for him/her. One should know their limit or know when to stop if they did everything they can yet still failing or Op might need a new strategy in order for him/her to continue what he/she likes to do. We can't decide what he/she wants for until he/she is sure about of what is the best decision ever.

For now, we're just helping him/her how to decide since there's nothing wrong of trying again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 10:16:22 PM

What is the thing that urges you to get back in trading? Profit? Earnings? I'm not sure if this will be the reason coz based on your experience, I'm doubted if you could even change it if you won't able to change your strategies as well. I think this must have to address first before thinking if getting back and continuing trading or else, losing it was still your ending story.

I hope you hope you would able to find your mistakes and correct them. Were not stopping you from going into trading but we are helping you to make things right and for you to become profitable.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 10:17:35 PM

trading is a challenge where we can make a loss if we choose the wrong coin and make a profit if we can choose the right coin. getting failure is not the end of it all but if we get continuous failure then there is something wrong with us whether it's the strategy or the coin that we choose. profit or loss in trading depends on how we manage our crypto assets so we have to be more careful in managing them. A good trader can take advantage of the moment and also has an unyielding spirit. As the saying goes, rest for a while if you are tired and rise again with high spirits.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 03:55:42 AM

You said that you lost your capital to trading and also you said that recently you buy some new coin for trading, but recently you lost your capital, can you tell me that your recently all buying coin is still hold or you sell your coin? If you still hold your coin, then tell me that what coin you buy?         

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 05:23:51 AM

You lost all your capital then how can you bring back the capital? Don't ever say that your are going to make it this time with loan money. You can return back but not immediately, start the process from the beginning and try to build your portfolio then allocate a little as trading capital then start again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2021, 05:40:10 AM

no one can help you here because it is your desire that will sustain your activities.

But since you have lost all your capital then how can you trade now? if you have other funds to risk(and willing to lose) then of course continue.

But if your funds is important money then better to stop maybe trading is not for you this time, and you need to study more before dealing in trading again.

Remember that not all people can be efficient in trading , there are more that is not for this field .

wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 06:25:50 AM

I think for now you should stop trading. As what I can see was you was eager to probably trade or win back what you have lost and actually it's not good. It is like a gambling addiction and when you lose you have in mind if you are going to play again to win back your losses or stop but since you get used to it you will still choose to repeat it.

I think before you should continue trading again you should study again about trading, learn the basic trades and of course use a stop loss in order to avoid expensive damage.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pasa32

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 06:39:10 AM

If you are losing trades again & again you must learn first that why am I getting loss. You should change your strategy. Try to invest in good projects which will never be zero. If you are just a FOMO trader don't take risks again.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
BIN-BIN (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 06:45:49 AM

If you are losing trades again & again you must learn first that why am I getting loss. You should change your strategy. Try to invest in good projects which will never be zero. If you are just a FOMO trader doesn't take risks again.
Thanks for this perfect advice similar to my current decision, I will need to build my trading capacity to meet the reality of the day because in trading one need to develop several skills and strategy that work. I was trading on a coin that recently get dumped by the team that was why I lost almost everything.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: